Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21  (Read 81871 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21
« on: November 17, 2016, 04:12:50 PM »
> You are Daiyousei, a unique fairy living at Misty Lake.

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira had become another loving partner of yours. You are trying to pursue a happy life with Usami Sumireko as well.

> You've also made a family of your own. You, Cirno, and Koakuma are, through a branch of fusion, the mothers of Belgrade and Lucien, a doll turned fairy (who you and Alice could be considered the true mothers to) and a male fairy/devil hybrid, respectively. If things go well, you'll also have another child soon...

> You've prevailed through many challenging problems and helped many residents of Gensokyo better their lives, while also experimenting with a new concept you created: Fusion. With this and your other abilities, some of your own and most from friends, you hope to make a difference for fairies in Gensokyo.

> As things are now, you've managed to encounter the you of another Gensokyo and are assisting in changing how her, as well as the world's residents, are living, for the better.

//Oho, interesting!

SenDai:

> Frown.

> "We're still human..." Renko says.
2:

> Continue enjoying the moment in the background, making a game note when Hamiya has fallen asleep (don't fall asleep ourselves).
> You keep hold of Hamiya. It's so nice...
> "I love you Daiyousei." Hamiya gently kisses you.
Myon:

> Can we tell where it's coming from?
> Try casting a faith-powered miracle to make the clone's butt not weigh any more than it does at its normal size. If it succeeds, try gently bubble-rotating the clone until she's in a standing position.
> You believe it's from the fairies.
> You try to do so, and no longer feel a lot of weight from it. Some faith seems to be used up, but not a lot, comparatively.
> You move the clone once more. She's still in midair, as her butt's size keeps her from being upright on the ground.
Diana:

> Beat.
> Hamiya knocks on the door.
Ruudai-chan:

>How is Yaia ?
> Yaia is drinking again.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Where are we ?
> You are at the Myouren Temple. You haven't located Nue yet.
Moridai-chan:

>"You say that because you have years of experience and work into becoming stronger, i focus on more important things like getting better with using my faith.... huh ?"
>Look confused.
> "Getting better with your faith's important huh..." Mima asks.
> "I guess we really are on completely different levels then. Maybe resolving more incidents would change your look on importance." Marisa stands up.
> "Where are you going?" Alice asks.
> "I'm gonna go ask Reimu for a duel. Indiana's just a one-hit wonder, after all."
> "Hang on, I wanna watch." Alice stands up.
> "Me too!" Gasanae says. "To see Reimu actually get beaten... Are you even good enough?"
> The three of them walk past you and towards the door.
Sakudai-chan T:

>"Oh... then i will care for you instead, as your apprentice i must care for my master, and as a person i will care for my friend."
>Smile and hug the Sakuya representation.
//Dang....

Sakudai-chan:

>Attempt to hug yourself.
> "If you want to." Sakuya shrugs as you have her put her arms around herself a bit.
Koadai-chan:

>"Oh right !"
>Take it off and hold her hand and the ribbon
>"Hold the ribbon too."

Koishidai-chan:

>"But you look strong, at least stronger than me."
> You take your ribbon off.
> Koa starts to hold it.

> "Grr...." Parsee's green eyes shine a bit.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 21
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 04:26:10 PM »
SenDai:

> "Mrrr...I guess..."

---

2:

> "I love you too, Hamiya."

---

Myon:

> "There, that should do it!"
> Keep rotating the bubble forward until the clone's feet are able to reach the ground. Once this point is reached, gently let her down and debubble her.

---

Diana:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 04:32:04 PM »
SenDai:

> "Mrrr...I guess..."
> "Besides. What are we gonna with the actual magic users?"
2:

> "I love you too, Hamiya."
> After a bit, Hamiya contently goes to sleep.
Myon:

> "There, that should do it!"
> Keep rotating the bubble forward until the clone's feet are able to reach the ground. Once this point is reached, gently let her down and debubble her.

---

Diana:

> Beat.
> You do so, having her in a lying face-down position where her feet reach the ground.
> At least it's not squishing me anymore... She thinks.

> Alice opens the door after a bit.
> "Hey, is Daiyousei here?" Hamiya asks.
> Alice nods.
> "Can I come in?"
> "Sure." Alice nods, and the two head into the house.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 04:36:29 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>Rub her chest a bit and have her do the same on ours.

Moridai-chan:

>"Heyheyhey !"
>Warp them back here.
>"Now now, i was talking about me, Indiana on the other hand can still take you on even with Miss Mima to lend her magic."
>Grin.
>"Besides... if you didn't beat Miss Yuuka and isn't coming for a rematch, how can you expect to beat Miss Reimu ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>Warp to the area outside of Alice's house, then warp everyone that constitutes Indiana minus Cirno-chan.
>"Girls, we are fusing into Indiana again."

Koadai-chan:

>Do the usual balancing process, then after it's done warp both of our life energies to the sane spot and fuse.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"

Sakudai-chan T:

>"Of course."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 04:38:21 PM »
Moridai-chan:

>Warp them back here.

> Instead of doing this, which is very rude, run after them.

//Also, if you're gonna form Indiana again, make sure everyone inside Prime is moved to a safe location.

---

SenDai:

> Blink.
> "...uh..."

---

2:

> Enjoy the moment a little longer, but don't go to sleep yet.

---

Clone Youmu:

> Attempt to stand up and walk around.

---

Diana:

> Beat.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 04:44:57 PM »
//Don't worry, Moridai-chan can host them.

//Also, i wonder if that much faith is enough for us to become a goddess already.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 04:50:54 PM »
//I would strongly advise against MoriDai since 'Nakko and 'Wakko are already there. (It's less a space concern and more an I'd-rather-not-cross-those-streams concern. Could we use one of the AlterDais instead?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 04:55:38 PM »
//What problems would it cause ? I mean we can use Alterdai-chan 1 i guess, but i see no reason to not use Moridai-chan.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 04:58:39 PM »
//I don't want 'Nakko and 'Wakko, who are non-thoughtscape by design, interacting with the others, who are thoughtscape by design. At least not for the time being.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 04:59:58 PM »
Sumidai-chan:

>Rub her chest a bit and have her do the same on ours.
> You do so, but she stops you.
> "We were waiting for tomorrow, right?" Sumireko asks.
Moridai-chan:

>"Heyheyhey !"
>Warp them back here.
>"Now now, i was talking about me, Indiana on the other hand can still take you on even with Miss Mima to lend her magic."
>Grin.
>"Besides... if you didn't beat Miss Yuuka and isn't coming for a rematch, how can you expect to beat Miss Reimu ?"
> Instead of doing this, which is very rude, run after them.

//Also, if you're gonna form Indiana again, make sure everyone inside Prime is moved to a safe location.
> "Yuuka wasn't a legitimate fight." Marisa says. "Wriggle got in the way. Maybe Indiana can fight Gasanae when she's actually ready, but we've got no time to waste waiting on her." Marisa starts heading out again.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Warp to the area outside of Alice's house, then warp everyone that constitutes Indiana minus Cirno-chan.
>"Girls, we are fusing into Indiana again."
> You warp the group to Alice's house's outside.
> "Oh." Lily jumps a bit.
> "Hm?" The three fairies question.
Koadai-chan:

>Do the usual balancing process, then after it's done warp both of our life energies to the sane spot and fuse.

Koishidai-chan:

>"Huh ?"

Sakudai-chan T:

>"Of course."
> You do so and perform a perfect fusion.

> "Nothing." Parsee says.

> Sakuya yawns slightly.
SenDai:

> Blink.
> "...uh..."

---

2:

> Enjoy the moment a little longer, but don't go to sleep yet.

---

Clone Youmu:

> Attempt to stand up and walk around.

---

Diana:

> Beat.
> "You didn't think that far huh..." The two frown a bit.

> You enjoy the feeling of hugging Hamiya. Her soft skin and the way it feels on and around you...

> You try to stand up, but your butt is too big to let you do so.

> Alice and Hamiya arrive back in Alice's room, to where the latter quickly heads over to Alt!Daiyousei.
> "Daiyousei! You're here! What happened?" Hamiya asks.
> "H-Hamiya..." Alt!Daiyousei says, holding Belgrade in her hands.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 05:03:57 PM »
SenDai:

> "...Guess not."

---

TenDai:

> Is Hamiya dreaming?

2:

> Warp our life energy inside Hamiya and take control of her body.

Hamiya:

> Get out of bed and get dressed again except for our top.

---

Clone Youmu:

> Examine our size and position. Ignoring any strength limitations, how might we be able to hold out butt high up enough into the air that we could put our feet properly on the ground and stand up?

---

Diana:

> Beat.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 05:09:51 PM »
SenDai:

> "...Guess not."
> "Not thinking far enough can cause a lot of trouble."
TenDai:

> Is Hamiya dreaming?

2:

> Warp our life energy inside Hamiya and take control of her body.

Hamiya:

> Get out of bed and get dressed again except for our top.
> She isn't.
> You warp your life energy into Hamiya and have her get dressed, minus her blouse.
Clone Youmu:

> Examine our size and position. Ignoring any strength limitations, how might we be able to hold out butt high up enough into the air that we could put our feet properly on the ground and stand up?

---

Diana:

> Beat.
> Your butt is house sized. If you were to bend over like a right angle, You could probably stand.

> "What happened?"
> "I decided to come back..." Alt!Daiyousei says. "My friends and family would've been worse with me gone..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 05:17:58 PM »
SenDai, RenBug, MerryBug:

> Uncloak.

SenDai:

> "Sorry..."

---

2:

> Create three Hamiya Flan clones, then have two of them warp all of their Sanae magic into the third.
> Unmake the two Hamiya Flan clones with no more Sanae magic.

Hamiya Flan Clone:

> Recreate the extra legs Hamiya had earlier so we have eighteen legs.
> Create extra arms on each side of our body. Starting at our current columns of arms and moving along our body toward our front, create a column of 4, nestled as close to the current column of 5 as we can. Then create another column of 5 further forward, nestled as close to the new column of 4 as we can. Then create another column of 4, nestled as close to the new column of 5 as we can.
> Next, return to our original column of 5 arms and start moving backward along our body. Create a column of 4, nestled as close to the current column of 5 as we can. Then create another column of 5 further forward, nestled as close to the new column of 4 as we can. Then create a column of 6, nestled as close to the new column of 5 as we can. Continue toward the middle of our back, alternating columns of 5 and 6 as appropriate and nestling as close as possible as before, until we run out of room on our back. Determine how many new columns of arms, and the number of arms in each column, each of our sides was able to make beyond the column of 5 that already existed and the columns of 4, 5, 4 (front) and 4, 5, and 6 (back) that we made before automating the process along our back.

---

Clone Youmu:

> Bend over at said angle and try to stand up.

Diana:

> Beat.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 05:19:12 PM »
//What the hell ?

Koa-dai Fusion:

>Pick up the ribbon and out it on, then nudge Cirno-chan awake.
>How do we look ?

Moridai-chan:

>"...sooo you are chickening out ? We are just gathering up outside to form her, i was just trying to buy time for them."
>Shrug.

Moridai-chan T:

>"Hey, it seems like i have much more faith than before now, how do i know if i have enough to become a goddess ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh right, we can still sleep together though."
>Embrace her and relax.

Sakudai-chan T:

>"Tired ? Maybe you should take a break for a bit."

Dai-chan Prime:

>Take off our ribbon too.
>"If you wanna have Indiana fight Miss Marisa again we have to be quick then, or she will go and fight Miss Reimu before us !"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 05:53:43 PM »
Prime:
>Wait!

//Don't use prime for Indiana, use a clone. If Indiana takes a hit and prime is a part of her the ENTIRE clone network goes down.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 05:54:34 PM »
SenDai, RenBug, MerryBug:

> Uncloak.

SenDai:

> "Sorry..."
> You uncloak.
> "It's alright. Just think a bit smaller next time." Maribel says.
2:

> Create three Hamiya Flan clones, then have two of them warp all of their Sanae magic into the third.
> Unmake the two Hamiya Flan clones with no more Sanae magic.

Hamiya Flan Clone:

> Recreate the extra legs Hamiya had earlier so we have eighteen legs.
> Create extra arms on each side of our body. Starting at our current columns of arms and moving along our body toward our front, create a column of 4, nestled as close to the current column of 5 as we can. Then create another column of 5 further forward, nestled as close to the new column of 4 as we can. Then create another column of 4, nestled as close to the new column of 5 as we can. (18 total one side)
> Next, return to our original column of 5 arms and start moving backward along our body. Create a column of 4, nestled as close to the current column of 5 as we can. Then create another column of 5 further forward, nestled as close to the new column of 4 as we can. Then create a column of 6, nestled as close to the new column of 5 as we can. Continue toward the middle of our back, alternating columns of 5 and 6 as appropriate and nestling as close as possible as before, (31) until we run out of room on our back. Determine how many new columns of arms, and the number of arms in each column, each of our sides was able to make beyond the column of 5 that already existed and the columns of 4, 5, 4 (front) and 4, 5, and 6 (back) that we made before automating the process along our back.
> You do so in order to transfer magic.
> You have 44 arms on your left side, front and back.
Clone Youmu:

> Bend over at said angle and try to stand up.
> You do so, and after a bit, succeed at standing.
> "This isn't comfortable..." Youmu says. Why do I need to stand?
Diana:

> Beat.
> Hamiya sighs.
> "So you're back to normal?"
> Daiyousei shakes her head, petting Belgrade gently.
//What the hell ?

Koa-dai Fusion:

>Pick up the ribbon and out it on, then nudge Cirno-chan awake.
>How do we look ?
> You equip the hair ribbon, then get Cirno to wake up.
> You have your hair ribbon on, of course. Your long hair in question seems yellow. You have Daiyousei's hair ribbon, albeit, red. It ties a bit of your long hair into a long ponytail. You have Koa's head wings, which are batlike, but have your golden winged edge to them. They grow from your head and larger ones from your back. Your outfit is a single dress, reaching down as much as a skirt would. It's Daiyousei's color. You also have Koa's red tie. Your chest is a bit larger than both of yours. Pretty much Rumia's size.
> "Hn?" Cirno examines you.
Moridai-chan:

>"...sooo you are chickening out ? We are just gathering up outside to form her, i was just trying to buy time for them."
>Shrug.

Moridai-chan T:

>"Hey, it seems like i have much more faith than before now, how do i know if i have enough to become a goddess ?"
> "Oh, you actually made it? Took you long enough." Marisa turns.

> "You'll know." Kanako says.
Sumidai-chan:

>"Oh right, we can still sleep together though."
>Embrace her and relax.

Sakudai-chan T:

>"Tired ? Maybe you should take a break for a bit."

Dai-chan Prime:

>Take off our ribbon too.
>"If you wanna have Indiana fight Miss Marisa again we have to be quick then, or she will go and fight Miss Reimu before us !"
Prime:
>Wait!

//Don't use prime for Indiana, use a clone. If Indiana takes a hit and prime is a part of her the ENTIRE clone network goes down.
> You hold on.

> SakuDai starts heading to her room.

> You wait to probably just repeat this same action and dialogue later.
>_
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:10:51 PM by Miniking »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 06:01:10 PM »
AlterDai 1:

> Check in.

AlterDai 2:

> Check in.

//Maybe one of them can be used for Indiana.

---

SenDai:

> "Small? But I'm not Koyousei!"

---

Hamiya Flan Clone:

> 13 front, 5 middle, and 31 back for 49 total on one side, rather than 44, right?
> Create another column of 5 arms on our front, nestled as close to the newest front column of 4 as we can. Then create another column of 4, nestled as close to this new column of 5 as we can. NOTE: This should not interfere with our breasts. Please make a note if it does so.

---

Myon:

> Magically relieve the clone's discomfort.

Clone Youmu:

> Try walking around a bit to see how it is.

---

Diana:

> Beat.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 06:08:20 PM »
//That "wait"  meant don't parse the prime actions...

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 06:09:30 PM »
AlterDai 1:

> Check in.

AlterDai 2:

> Check in.
Diana:

> Beat.
> You are in Alice's room with the others.
>"Oh... At least you're alright."

> You are in Alt!Dai's home.
SenDai:

> "Small? But I'm not Koyousei!"
> "Yea, but we can't help with something like that. It's not like we have an arrow to guide us to other magic users." Maribel says.
> "Maybe we could just be drawn together by fate?" Renko proposes.
Hamiya Flan Clone:

> 13 front, 5 middle, and 31 back for 49 total on one side, rather than 44, right?
> Create another column of 5 arms on our front, nestled as close to the newest front column of 4 as we can. Then create another column of 4, nestled as close to this new column of 5 as we can. NOTE: This should not interfere with our breasts. Please make a note if it does so.
//Why do I have to be the one doing the math when it's your action...
> You create another column of arms, then another. They're practically against your breasts now.
Myon:

> Magically relieve the clone's discomfort.

Clone Youmu:

> Try walking around a bit to see how it is.
> You perform a miracle to relieve the discomfort.
> You start walking around. It's not bad anymore.
> Why are we still doing this...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 06:10:57 PM »
>Which clones are idle, have no thoughtscape residents, and aren't in relationships with anyone?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 06:14:16 PM »
>Which clones are idle, have no thoughtscape residents, and aren't in relationships with anyone?
> AlterDai 2 is the first that comes to mind, being practically free of chores.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 06:14:39 PM »
//Use AlterDai 1 or 2 for the Indiana fusion. :V

SenDai:

> "That's true, I guess. I'm not Joyousei either."

---

//I didn't know how much space on Hamiya's back that you'd give me, sorry! If I knew in advance how much you were gonna give me I would have done the math up front.

Hamiya Flan Clone:

> Check under our skirt. Is there any possible room for more legs?

---

Myon:

> "Huh, interesting. I wonder if the original you could also be mobile again this way, Miss Youmu."

---

Diana:

> Beat.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 06:22:08 PM »
//Use AlterDai 1 or 2 for the Indiana fusion. :V

SenDai:

> "That's true, I guess. I'm not Joyousei either."
> "Why do you keep switching your name like that?" Renko asks. "These are terrible name jokes.
//I didn't know how much space on Hamiya's back that you'd give me, sorry! If I knew in advance how much you were gonna give me I would have done the math up front.

Hamiya Flan Clone:

> Check under our skirt. Is there any possible room for more legs?
> There isn't.
Myon:

> "Huh, interesting. I wonder if the original you could also be mobile again this way, Miss Youmu."

---

Diana:

> Beat.
> "I wouldn't want to be mobile like that. Youmu says. I'd rather lay here.
> I wish she didn't have to use me for this...

> The group returns to thinking ideas for getting Wriggle back.
> "You're trying to get her back?" Hamiya asks.
> The group nods.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 06:22:29 PM »
//Parser you said that Daiyousei's chest size was already equal to Rumia's, so the fusion has a bigger chest than her. :v

//Also hold on.

Sakudai-chan T:

>"Huh ? Looks like Indiana will fight Miss Marisa again."
>Use our Sanae magic to soothe her exhaustion.
>"Do you feel better now ?;

Koa-dai Fusion:

>"Cirno-chan, cmon ! They're making Indiana."
>Warp us to a clear and safe spot there.
>"We are here."

Dai-chan Prime:

>Make a Koa clone through the usual process, but this time, give the clone considerably more overall magic.
>"Ehehe."
>Head to Miss Alice's side.
>"Hey there Miss Alice."

Indiadai-chan:

>Take off our hair ribbon too and hold it out for the others.
>"Everyone form a circle, then hold the hands of whoever is beside you."

Koishidai-chan:

>Act independently. (Automatic)

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2016, 06:25:11 PM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Make a Koa clone through the usual process, but this time, give the clone considerably more overall magic.

> Don't do this, it will create mental clones of everyone inside Prime, and we don't need to subject them to Indiana.

//Use AlterDai 1 or 2 instead.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 06:26:17 PM »
SenDai:

> Shrug.

---

Hamiya Flan Clone:

> Warp our life energy inside Hamiya.

Dai Flan Clone Inside Hamiya Flan Clone Inside Hamiya:

> Warp our life energy back inside 2 for reabsorption.

2:

> Reabsorb said Flan clone.

---

Myon:

> Blink.
> "...You wouldn't?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 06:27:08 PM »
//AlterDai 1 has been doing absolutely nothing even moreso than 2, so I'm for using her if nobody objects.

//Actually...
>Are the AlterDais "Pure clones"? As in they do not have mental clones of the thoughtscape in them?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2016, 06:31:56 PM »
//Parser you said that Daiyousei's chest size was already equal to Rumia's, so the fusion has a bigger chest than her. :v

//Also hold on.

Sakudai-chan T:

>"Huh ? Looks like Indiana will fight Miss Marisa again."
>Use our Sanae magic to soothe her exhaustion.
>"Do you feel better now ?;
Quote from: Starlighthawk on November 07, 2016, 01:28:02 pm

Diana:

>"Huh..."
>Compare ourselves to Rumia, how old would her body be appearance-wise ?"
> Rumia seems like a woman now. Her chest fits her well, and is bigger than yours. She looks like she could be the mother of her sealed self. (Part 20)

> You do so.
> "Yes... What did you do?" SakuDai asks.
Koa-dai Fusion:

>"Cirno-chan, cmon ! They're making Indiana."
>Warp us to a clear and safe spot there.
>"We are here."
> "Oh!" Cirno jumps.
> "I thought we were gonna-"
> You warp to a clear spot with the rest of the group.
Dai-chan Prime:

>"Ehehe."
>Head to Miss Alice's side.
>"Hey there Miss Alice."

Indiadai-chan:

>Take off our hair ribbon too and hold it out for the others.
>"Everyone form a circle, then hold the hands of whoever is beside you."

Koishidai-chan:

>Act independently. (Automatic)
> Don't do this, it will create mental clones of everyone inside Prime, and we don't need to subject them to Indiana.

//Use AlterDai 1 or 2 instead.
//Ignoring advice intensifies  :V
> Alice is still inside the house. You are outside.

> You hang out with the two.
SenDai:

> Shrug.
> Renko sighs.
Hamiya Flan Clone:

> Warp our life energy inside Hamiya.

Dai Flan Clone Inside Hamiya Flan Clone Inside Hamiya:

> Warp our life energy back inside 2 for reabsorption.

2:

> Reabsorb said Flan clone.
> You warp into Hamiya and reabsorb with Dai 2.
Myon:

> Blink.
> "...You wouldn't?"
> Youmu shakes her head. It's negative on a few levels.
//AlterDai 1 has been doing absolutely nothing even moreso than 2, so I'm for using her if nobody objects.

//Actually...
>Are the AlterDais "Pure clones"? As in they do not have mental clones of the thoughtscape in them?
> AlterDai 1 is a Flan clone of KoaDai, and has been listening to the convos in Alice's room. AlterDai 2 is a Flan clone of RuuDai, and has been standing in Alt!Daiyousei's home alone. They have no thoughtscapes in use yet.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2016, 06:36:41 PM »
SenDai:

> Look to Virtue. What's she doing?

---

Hamiya:

> Undress and get back into bed, lying how we were before.

2:

> Warp ourselves out of Hamiya.
> Get back into bed and resume snuggling with Hamiya.
> Do we still feel three independent life energies from Hamiya? Or does it feel more like one single one?

---

Myon:

> "...Oh..."
> Look sheepish and apologetic.
> "...Sorry..."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2016, 06:37:58 PM »
//Edited, sorry! Changed my mind on sending 2 and TenDai to sleep.