Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 19  (Read 81737 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 19
« Reply #450 on: October 31, 2016, 01:53:58 PM »
MyonDai:

> Speak in Youmu's voice through Youmu's body: "Hey, Daiyousei?"
> Speak in our voice through our ghost-half body: "Yes, Miss Youmu?"
> Speak in Youmu's voice through Youmu's body: "That tengu with all those arms...how far has she gone? With multiple arms, I mean."
> Speak in our voice through our ghost-half body: "Um, she's only gone that far."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #451 on: October 31, 2016, 01:56:07 PM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"She is very gentle and young, had never seen an yarn ball in her life, and went through some very rough times, no home or someone to care for her, and was badly injured in a alley, she would have died if i had not rescued her..."
> "Aww..." Rika says.
MyonDai:

> Speak in Youmu's voice through Youmu's body: "Hey, Daiyousei?"
> Speak in our voice through our ghost-half body: "Yes, Miss Youmu?"
> Speak in Youmu's voice through Youmu's body: "That tengu with all those arms...how far has she gone? With multiple arms, I mean."
> Speak in our voice through our ghost-half body: "Um, she's only gone that far."
> You converse.
> "So I'm the first?" She probably could've tried it herself though, so that's not likely...
> You head into Youmu's room and retrieve a pair of underwear, setting the two you have elsewhere in the room.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #452 on: October 31, 2016, 01:57:41 PM »
> Note: All MyonDai dialogue whose source and voice are not specified can be assumed to be speaking in our voice through our ghost-half self.

MyonDai:

> "Yep! And, um, honestly...thank you for letting me do that. I've wondered what it would be like, but no one else really wants to go that far, but you were willing to do it, and it seems like you like it a lot."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #453 on: October 31, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »
> Note: All MyonDai dialogue whose source and voice are not specified can be assumed to be speaking in our voice through our ghost-half self.

MyonDai:

> "Yep! And, um, honestly...thank you for letting me do that. I've wondered what it would be like, but no one else really wants to go that far, but you were willing to do it, and it seems like you like it a lot."
> "Oh. Well, I do. Thanks a lot." Youmu smiles as she continues. It feels wonderful...
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #454 on: October 31, 2016, 02:01:46 PM »
MyonDai:

> "You're welcome, Miss Youmu! I'm really glad to hear that my magic has made you happy."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #455 on: October 31, 2016, 02:16:28 PM »
//You crossed the line when:
//1. You overstimulated Seiga to the point of passing out.

//Which honestly isn't as bad as:

//2. Despite everything else you've done to her, you've started using miracles to make Youmu feel pleasure from something she'd normally object to so that there is no possible way she can refuse you. This goes beyond simply forcing thoughts into someone's head, because at least in the latter they still have some control and say in the matter. Then you made her eat fish, and then used more miracles to make her feel pleasure from that. And then to top it all off you keep having her rub her belly as if you were using her to satisfy some kind of weight gain fetish or something.

//Neither of us have done actions even comparable to this.

//And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way,
//Raf back me up on this.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #456 on: October 31, 2016, 02:35:43 PM »
//*Panics* Well... you also did the whole Miko thing, first was the whole "surprise gift" thing with the chest growth for her, which wasn't anything much at first, then you made everyone that stumbled upon her look at them in a way to show it off, then you went another step further by making them even bigger, and your wording also suggests you will go even further for your bias to "improve" your waifu. (Which is also rather sad that you are forcing a change on her and not accepting who she is, you didn't even consult her about it.)

//Then we have the newfound development magic, where once i finally pinpointed how exactly it worked, you immediately went to use it on Miko, and you used an way bigger amount than what we have used on Koa, so basically you put Miko above our own lover.

//Please do not take this offensively, i am merely stating facts.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #457 on: October 31, 2016, 02:44:16 PM »
MyonDai:

> "You're welcome, Miss Youmu! I'm really glad to hear that my magic has made you happy."
> "Sorry about the whole leg situation earlier." Youmu says. I think I made it sound like I hated her back then.
//You crossed the line when:
//1. You overstimulated Seiga to the point of passing out.

//Which honestly isn't as bad as:

//2. Despite everything else you've done to her, you've started using miracles to make Youmu feel pleasure from something she'd normally object to so that there is no possible way she can refuse you. This goes beyond simply forcing thoughts into someone's head, because at least in the latter they still have some control and say in the matter. Then you made her eat fish, and then used more miracles to make her feel pleasure from that. And then to top it all off you keep having her rub her belly as if you were using her to satisfy some kind of weight gain fetish or something.

//Neither of us have done actions even comparable to this.

//And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way,
//Raf back me up on this.
//*Panics* Well... you also did the whole Miko thing, first was the whole "surprise gift" thing with the chest growth for her, which wasn't anything much at first, then you made everyone that stumbled upon her look at them in a way to show it off, then you went another step further by making them even bigger, and your wording also suggests you will go even further for your bias to "improve" your waifu. (Which is also rather sad that you are forcing a change on her and not accepting who she is, you didn't even consult her about it.)

//Then we have the newfound development magic, where once i finally pinpointed how exactly it worked, you immediately went to use it on Miko, and you used an way bigger amount than what we have used on Koa, so basically you put Miko above our own lover.

//Please do not take this offensively, i am merely stating facts.

//*Sigh
Among other things you've done...
Raf almost made a NSFW post.
Kilga put friends above family and pranked some of them harmlessly (compared to pushing people off of cliffs pranks that fairies do), crossing the friendship line some.
Naz almost flipped out with something Daiyousei probably never would've done, considering he tried to "take them down with them." (Murder)
I'd rant more about this fighting, but I have no time...
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #458 on: October 31, 2016, 02:47:11 PM »
//Strictly in terms of things I personally have done, I'd consider line-crossing actions more along the lines of painfully force-fusing the Three Stooges, hijacking Seija's body, and making Tenshi grope Iku. A good argument could be made about all of the thought-forcing I did to Seiga as well. I absolutely do not regret any pleasure I've provided any characters, though. If you don't like it, then that's fine, but please understand that that's more a personal problem.

MyonDai:

> "It's okay. You were really stressed at the time."
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:08:07 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #459 on: October 31, 2016, 03:24:29 PM »
//This whole quest is a big mess now basically, might as well have Daiyousei split apart into three new fairies, one for each of us. :V

Rikadai-chan D:

>"I will bring her over for you to see when we wake up, you will love her !"
>Twitch our ears some.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #460 on: October 31, 2016, 03:36:46 PM »
//Strictly in terms of things I personally have done, I'd consider line-crossing actions more along the lines of painfully force-fusing the Three Stooges, hijacking Seija's body, and making Tenshi grope Iku. A good argument could be made about all of the thought-forcing I did to Seiga as well. I absolutely do not regret any pleasure I've provided any characters, though. If you don't like it, then that's fine, but please understand that that's more a personal problem.

MyonDai:

> "It's okay. You were really stressed at the time."
> "Still, I'm sorry." Youmu says. I still don't think I'm ready for the legs thing again...
> You start heading back.
//This whole quest is a big mess now basically, might as well have Daiyousei split apart into three new fairies, one for each of us. :V

Rikadai-chan D:

>"I will bring her over for you to see when we wake up, you will love her !"
>Twitch our ears some.
> "I hope to meet her." Rika nods.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #461 on: October 31, 2016, 03:37:30 PM »
//Nah, it's not nearly that bad. Disagreements from time to time are bound to happen in any game.

MyonDai:

> "Well, thank you, Miss Youmu. I appreciate it."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #462 on: October 31, 2016, 03:40:04 PM »
//Ah yes, the Tenshi thing. That was a bit unnecessarily cruel as well... however, really the only part of that I wasn't okay with was the initial forced groping.

//And, for the record, in my defense about that "Taking them down with us":
//1. I was tired at the time and couldn't think straight.
//2. The way the situation was initially presented made it seem like it was going to be game over.
//3. Both of the other players went to sleep at the time I needed their input and opinions the most.
//4. When the other players DID come back they SUPPORTED tearing the hypervessel apart.
//5. Emphasis on almost, I never actually tried to kill them.

//Nah, it's not nearly that bad. Disagreements from time to time are bound to happen in any game.
//except ours seen to happen on an almost weekly basis it seems

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #463 on: October 31, 2016, 03:44:24 PM »
//Yeah, I don't regret anything else that I did to Tenshi. <_<

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #464 on: October 31, 2016, 03:46:58 PM »

MyonDai:

> "Well, thank you, Miss Youmu. I appreciate it."
//There's still a lot of similarities at least...
> I should do a bit less... Youmu slows down.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #465 on: October 31, 2016, 03:49:55 PM »
//Bolt of inspiration: Rather than simply reabsorb MeloDai B, once Youmu is finally done for the evening, I'm going to reabsorb the current MyonDai into MyonBug and make MeloDai B the new MyonDai. That'll free up some magics while still reducing the number of non-bug Dais.

MyonDai:

> "Oh, say, Miss Youmu, did you want any more arms?"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:02:22 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #466 on: October 31, 2016, 04:33:51 PM »
//Should work, i also want Ruudai-chan C to wake up and do her thing so she can finally be reabsorbed.

Rikadai-chan D:

>"Uh huh... say... um..."
>Fidget a bit.
>"Would one of you... ehm... uhh... pet me ?"
>Twitch our ears some more.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #467 on: October 31, 2016, 05:10:51 PM »
//Bolt of inspiration: Rather than simply reabsorb MeloDai B, once Youmu is finally done for the evening, I'm going to reabsorb the current MyonDai into MyonBug and make MeloDai B the new MyonDai. That'll free up some magics while still reducing the number of non-bug Dais.

MyonDai:

> "Oh, say, Miss Youmu, did you want any more arms?"
> "No thank you. ...Hey? Do you feel what I feel?" Youmu asks. She probably would...
//Should work, i also want Ruudai-chan C to wake up and do her thing so she can finally be reabsorbed.

Rikadai-chan D:

>"Uh huh... say... um..."
>Fidget a bit.
>"Would one of you... ehm... uhh... pet me ?"
>Twitch our ears some more.
> "If it feels nice for you, then sure." Rika swims over.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #468 on: October 31, 2016, 05:12:50 PM »
MyonDai:

> "I dunno. Try something, I guess?"
> If Youmu tries to stimulate herself in some fashion, try to feel that stimulus ourselves.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #469 on: October 31, 2016, 05:18:23 PM »
MyonDai:

> "I dunno. Try something, I guess?"
> If Youmu tries to stimulate herself in some fashion, try to feel that stimulus ourselves.
> You do note that you've been feeling nice and sorta full for a bit now. It just didn't seem that noticeable.
> "Okay..." Youmu attempts to tickle herself. Maybe?
> You don't really feel like someone's tickling you.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2016, 05:23:20 PM »
MyonDai:

> "...No, I don't feel like I'm being tickled...there has been something of a background feeling of feeling nice and sorta full? I'm assuming you feel both of those things? But it's so low that it's really ignorable for me, while, uh, you seem to feel good a lot stronger."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2016, 05:33:35 PM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>Nod and lean our head closer to her, but mind the pool.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #472 on: October 31, 2016, 05:34:58 PM »
MyonDai:

> "...No, I don't feel like I'm being tickled...there has been something of a background feeling of feeling nice and sorta full? I'm assuming you feel both of those things? But it's so low that it's really ignorable for me, while, uh, you seem to feel good a lot stronger."
> "I guess..." Would she feel something more serious? I shouldn't try. That's going far...
> You're almost back to Youmu.
Rikadai-chan D:

>Nod and lean our head closer to her, but mind the pool.
> You lean a bit closer.
> Rika wipes her hand on the bed a bit to dry it off, then pets you gently. It feels really nice.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #473 on: October 31, 2016, 05:36:48 PM »
> Force-wake MeloDai B.

MeloDai B:

> How do we feel, in terms of magic?

MyonDai:

> "It seems like I can only barely feel what you feel, and only if it's really strong. If you're worried about privacy or something, I don't think you need to. I can ignore anything!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #474 on: October 31, 2016, 05:38:08 PM »
> Force-wake MeloDai B.

MeloDai B:

> How do we feel, in terms of magic?

MyonDai:

> "It seems like I can only barely feel what you feel, and only if it's really strong. If you're worried about privacy or something, I don't think you need to. I can ignore anything!"
> You wake MeloDai B up.
> You still feel like you have a lot of magic. For that magic you were using, it's restored a little.

> "Oh..." So I'm allowed to... Youmu thinks.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #475 on: October 31, 2016, 05:44:11 PM »
MeloDai B:

> Do we have the usual complement of other people's fusion magics? If so, what kind of magic is missing, exactly?

MyonDai:

> Keep listening to Youmu's thoughts.
> While doing so, try stretching out our right arm, and making it stretch longer, like it was made of rubber or something. Don't use any magic to do this, just try to will it.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:52:22 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #476 on: October 31, 2016, 06:16:07 PM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"Mhmm..."
>Smile and purr.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #477 on: October 31, 2016, 06:26:20 PM »
MeloDai B:

> Do we have the usual complement of other people's fusion magics? If so, what kind of magic is missing, exactly?

MyonDai:

> Keep listening to Youmu's thoughts.
> While doing so, try stretching out our right arm, and making it stretch longer, like it was made of rubber or something. Don't use any magic to do this, just try to will it.
//Sorry, but I'm not understanding the question well...
> You attempt to do so. It doesn't really work.
> ...She'll be back soon anyways... Youmu thinks.
Rikadai-chan D:

>"Mhmm..."
>Smile and purr.
> You purr cutely, like a young kitten.
> "Aww..."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #478 on: October 31, 2016, 06:28:35 PM »
MeloDai B:

> Well, we still feel like we have 'a lot of magic'. Does that mean some of it has been used? If so, which magic has been used?

MyonDai:

> Put our right arm down.
> "Hey, Miss Youmu, try stopping me from raising my arms."
> Attempt to raise our arms over our head.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #479 on: October 31, 2016, 06:31:51 PM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"It feels so nice, meow... could you scratch behind my ears now please ?"
>Blush and keep purring.