Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 19  (Read 79750 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 19
« on: October 28, 2016, 04:12:45 AM »
> You are Daiyousei, a unique fairy living at Misty Lake.

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira had become another loving partner of yours. You are trying to pursue a happy life with Usami Sumireko as well.

> You've also made a family of your own. You, Cirno, and Koakuma are, through a branch of fusion, the mothers of Belgrade and Lucien, a doll turned fairy (who you and Alice could be considered the true mothers to) and a male fairy/devil hybrid, respectively. If things go well, you'll also have another child within a year...

> You've prevailed through many challenging problems and helped many residents of Gensokyo better their lives, while also experimenting with a new concept you created: Fusion. With this and your other abilities, some of your own and most from friends, you hope to make a difference for fairies in Gensokyo.

>Who is still awake?
> The 4 scientistBugs, Myonbug, BellyDai, NewMyonDai, Diana, and WatchDai.
MyonBug, BellyDai:

> Force-wake RuuDai.

RuuDai:

> Once we've cleared the cobwebs, warp back over to the lake area, to the air just above the lake.

BellyDai:

> Warp ourselves and our bubble out of the Youmu Flan clone's belly back into the Netherworld air, and then fly down the real Youmu's throat and investigate the contents of her belly up close and personal.

MyonBug:

> Open our mouth to let BellyDai in and through.

MyonBug (D):

> How is Youmu's dream going?
> You wake RuuDai and have her get to Misty Lake.
> You warp out of the new Youmu clone and travel to Youmu's stomach.
> Arriving there, it seems almost the same as the other one.

> Youmu is still rubbing her belly.
> "What do I do in this meantime though..."
>_
//As keeping track of all of the clones where some are standing around forgotten and unused has shown to be difficult for all of us, I believe a limit may be necessary.

Current Census:
Dai Prime is at home. The thoughtscape has temporarily been moved to KoaDai.
Dai Secunde is at the Fairy Village construction site, sleeping next to Flora.
Diana is with Umbra, Rika, and KoaDai in Rika's room.
(These 3 are exempt from the limit)

Battery Dais 1-45 and their Flan clones are fused with the Sunflower Fairy army.

1.   Dai X is fused with Flora at the Fairy Village (site), wearing Sanae's school uniform and looking just like Sanae. Before she's absorbed again, she should undress.
2.   Dai 2 is with Hamiya at Hamiya's home.
3.   EiriDai/SumiFlan1 is fused with Eirin. She has on her pajamas, but no panties.
4.   KoaDai is sleeping with Rika in her room.
5.   WatchDai is with Koa Prime and Cirno, having their night... (Her Flan clone, AlterDai, is in another Gensokyo's Alice's bathroom cupboard.)
6.   SenDai/SeigaBug is inside Seiga. Seiga has 8 arms (4 pairs) and 8 breasts (4 rows). (Her Flan clones are fused with Miko, Tojiko, and Futo, and are named accordingly. They are at the Hall of Dreams's Great..)
7.   MeloDai A/Dai 4 is with Seiga, inside of her.
8.   MeloDai B/BatteryDai is with Miko, hugging her gently.
9.   RuuDai is in her underwear in Youmu's bed in Hakugyokoro. (RuuDai A and C are her Flan clones. A is in the Hakurei Shrine's storage structure sleeping with Ruukoto, while C is in Yuuka's house).
10.   MyonBug is fused with Youmu in the Netherworld. Youmu has the entirety of Misty Lake's lake in her stomach. (YuyuBug is a Flan clone fused with Yuyuko, whom is asleep at home. DuelDai/Former-BellyDai is a Flan clone from MyonBug. There is also NewMyonBug, a copy Flan clone of MyonBug and Youmu).
11.   MoriDai is fused with Kanako and Suwako at the Moriya Shrine.
12.   NetherDai is in Eientei.
13.   KoishiDai is with Koishi in the Palace of Earth Spirits.

14.   MediBug is fused with Medicine. She's with Alice at Alice's house.
15.   StrawBug is fused with Yumemi in the Hypervessel Remains.(She has 3 Flan clones fused with the other Hypervessel residents. ChiBug is fused with Chiyuri. RikaBug is fused with Rika. RikakoBug is fused with Rikako.)
16.   SeiDai is at the Hakurei Shrine.
17.   ShinDai is at the Hakurei Shrine.
18.   WrigDai is with Yuuka at the latter's house while Wriggle is in Prime's thoughtscape.
19.   MysDai is at Mystia's stand while Mystia is in Prime's thoughtscape.
20.   LilyDai is at her home.
21.   SunnyDai is with the other two Three Fairies of Light at their room in the SDM. The true 3 fairies are at the Hakurei Shrine with Clownpiece, in their treehouse.
22.   LunaDai is with StarDai and SunnyDai.
23.   StarDai is with LunaDai and SunnyDai.
24.   MeiDai is at the SDM gate.
25.   OraDai is at the SDM gate.
26.   SakuDai and her 3 Flan clones are in the SDM.
27.   FlanDai is in her room. Flandre herself is there too.
28.   WakaDai is in Youmu's stomach.
29.   SeiBug is inside Seija in Prime's thoughtscape.
30.   ShinBug is inside Shinmyoumaru in Prime's thoughtscape.
31.   Merrybug is fused with Maribel and has Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. She's at home.
32.   RenBug is fused with Renko and has Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. She is with MerryBug.
33.   SumiBug is fused with Sumireko and has Sanae-Wakasagihime Magic. She is at home. (SumiDai/Flan is with Sumireko physically and is borrowing some of her school clothes & height, but brought her own underwear. None of those clothes are on at the moment, of course...)

Please decide which 3 clones you would like to keep. Clones of other people and clones fused with other people don't count. The latter will count if/when they are unfused. Clones in certain relationships that really can't be replaced are exempt as well.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:31:55 AM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 19
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 04:16:41 AM »
//So... from what I see... We choose which two of the red text clones to keep or...?  ???

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 04:19:58 AM »
//The red ones are the ones you won't have to choose between.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 04:24:38 AM »
//What about the army, do they count?

//And what about flan clones of a clone we decide to keep? Must they be culled? (For instance, if we decided to keep RuuDai, would RuuDai A have to be culled?)

//And I honestly think 2 is a rather unfair number. There are definitely more than two that, between all three of us, we would like to keep around...

//EDIT: And why is Dai 2 on the chopping block!? She is obviously never going to be forgotten...

//EDIT 2: I'd like to argue that all these clones (barring the Melodais, possibly. At least Melodai B, if not A.) are either necessary or have yet to fulfill their purpose. We have shown in the past that we get rid of any clones that are unnecessary and/or fulfill their intended purpose.

//EDIT 3: You ARE going to wait for a unanimous agreement before culling anyone, right?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:31:43 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 04:35:52 AM »
The army doesn't count, being fused with all of the fairies.

Their Flan clones can stay.

Maybe your right. 3 seems fair. not considering all the points where we've had to recollect what everyone was doing and the times a clone was lost/forgotten...
She's still a clone of Prime, and could be erased if Prime ends up being unable to sustain her clones (Be it death or something else).

Then maybe we're trying to fulfill too many purposes too soon.

And of course I'll wait~.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 04:47:42 AM »
//Well I know that, but that still doesn't explain why she's [Dai 2] up for instant culling... We're never going to forget her.

//Same goes for AlterDai (And her parent clone, by extension). She's relatively new, so we won't forget her.

//And KoishiDai is a Dai at least one of us (Raf) will never forget about.

//Note, these are NOT choices, I'm just wondering why these three are on the chopping block.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 04:51:25 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 04:58:30 AM »
If you want to select one of your three clones, say so. You don't have to create a new clone to multitask everything. The ones you pick should be just as capable as newly made ones would be.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 05:13:47 AM »
If you want to select one of your three clones, say so. You don't have to create a new clone to multitask everything. The ones you pick should be just as capable as newly made ones would be.
//I think you're missing the point. And you didn't answer my question like... at all.

//Okay, here's a more in-depth explanation:

//Dai 2: Important. Hamiya's lover. We can't just cull her out of the blue like that. Even if she's dependent on Prime. We won't forget her, and there is absolutely no reason for us to even consider culling her.

//AlterDai: LITERALLY JUST GOT THERE. And she has a long-term purpose. There is no reason to consider culling her either.

//KoishiDai: Is sleeping, but Raf will probably use her a ton of times when she wakes up. I, personally, could care less about her currently, but I know Raf has a vested long-term interest in her, so there is no reason to consider culling her as well. At least not yet

//So again, Why are these three Dais on the chopping block when they should be, at least temporarily, exempt?

//Again, I'm not selecting these Dais, I'm just inquiring about them.

//@Kilga/Raf: I think the MeloDais can go, or at the very least MeloDai B if we're planning on doing more exploring with MeloDai A. They're currently the only Dais doing almost nothing right now.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:16:56 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 05:30:33 AM »
By the way, this change doesn't have to be immediate. Deadline is by in game morning.

I realize Dai 2's. KoishiDai and Dai 2 are in relationships. I suppose Dais in relationships should be exempt.

That's not a valid reason for AlterDai to receive special treatment. This is meant to limit how many clones are going around because it's clear no one's been able to keep good track of them. But, WatchDai's case is like the two above, and AlterDai is a clone of WatchDai so it's fine.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 06:10:52 AM »
//Thank you.

//To be honest, most of the times I've asked for a Census weren't because I forgot a clone, but mostly because someone created a new clone or renamed an existing one without me noticing and I got confused. Though there was a total of two times where I requested it to stall for time so the game wouldn't progress too far without me during a tense moment. Please don't judge

//I think there was only once or twice there I legitimately forgot a non-trivial clone. And that was way back in the first 10 or 12 parts.

//My main argument for Alterdai was simply because A: She is currently the only Dai in the other world, B: It would take some effort to get back there, and I don't want to bother the Hifuus again, C: She hasn't even gotten a chance to be truly used for her intended purpose yet... I was merely requesting temporary special treatment for her until she actually does something. But she seems to be safe for now, so I'll drop it.

//And you forgot to exempt KoishiDai

//Anyway, the relationships were my main concern, so making my selections will be easier now.

//@Raf/Kilga:

//I propose we either keep one of the following trios:

//Option A: RuuDai, KoaDai, and NetherDai

//Option B: RuuDai, KoaDai, and MeloDai A

//MeloDai B is honestly the least important Dai we have right now, so I think we can all agree to re-absorb her.

//RuuDai is important because of RuuDai A (Which I intend to re-absorb into and replace with RuuDai, once Kilga releases her from custody  :V) and her budding relationship with Ruukoto.
//KoaDai is our physical Dai in the hypervessel (I do not count Diana. As she is her own entity.)
//The last one can either be NetherDai or MeloDai A depending on if we want to continue going on a Fantastic Voyage through Seiga, or if we want our silly test results.

//Also if we cull NetherDai, I propose we euthanize her, rather than absorb her. She was experimented on by Eirin, and I'd rather not risk things being passed to Prime

//Note to Parser:
I am not set in stone with either of these selections, as they are just proposals, if both of them agree to one of them, please wait for my explicit agreement as well.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:13:58 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 06:19:14 AM »
KoishiDai and Koishi are only going on a date tomorrow. If it was necessary, she could be replaced. Hamiya, Sumireko, and the others have more special/deeper relationships. Unless Raf plans to pursue such with Koishi, but that hasn't happened yet, so...
Well, this will surely be a thing the others wake up to...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 06:29:53 AM »
//Well couldn't you meet me in the middle and give KoishiDai an extended deadline (An extra in-game 12-24 hours) then, since her relationship status has yet to be determined?

//And personally, I think the limit is unnecessary and forced, we were self-regulating just fine...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:33:12 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 06:43:04 AM »
Reasonable for the date.

//Keeping a true and proper status for as many Dais as there are now would be insane to try and get me to do. Everyone losing track of Dais happened far too many times too.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 07:04:58 AM by Miniking »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »
Diana:

>Wait paciently for her.

Rikakodai-chan:

>Keep checking.

Rikadai-chan D:

>Relax alongside Rika, leaning a bit towards her.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 07:30:57 AM »
//This is just so that i don't miss my post, no need to parse it yet if the others say to wait.

//Also regarding Koishidai-chan, as soon as our other Dai-chans wake up and i do what i have been planning, i will have Ruudai-chan C re-merge with Ruudai-chan.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 10:57:35 AM »
Diana:

>Wait paciently for her.

Rikakodai-chan:

>Keep checking.

Rikadai-chan D:

>Relax alongside Rika, leaning a bit towards her.
> You wait for Umbra.

> You lean a bit towards Rika.
> "Is there something going on between you two now?" Rikako asks.
> "N-No. We're just trying to get a more comfortable spot in the pool." Rika says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 11:07:07 AM »
Honestly, I could do with culling all of Koi, Ruu, Watch, Nether, Alter, and both Melos, since I've of the mind that relationships probably should have been capped with Hamiya and definitely should be capped with Sumireko.

MyonBug, BellyDai, RuuDai:

> Coordinate to warp all of the lake contents of Youmu's belly back into the lake while keeping Youmu's belly the same size it was before (since it was getting grown by MyonBug the entire time).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 11:10:17 AM »
Honestly, I could do with culling all of Koi, Ruu, Watch, Nether, Alter, and both Melos, since I've of the mind that relationships probably should have been capped with Hamiya and definitely should be capped with Sumireko.

MyonBug, BellyDai, RuuDai:

> Coordinate to warp all of the lake contents of Youmu's belly back into the lake while keeping Youmu's belly the same size it was before (since it was getting grown by MyonBug the entire time).
> You have the three of you do so, keeping Youmu at her size.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 11:23:08 AM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"Y-Yeah, Rika and i are close friends, s-so being near her is comfortable."
>Look towards Rika and smile.
>"Rika is just a nice person to have by your side."
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 11:26:37 AM by Starlighthawk »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 11:30:58 AM »
//What secrets? o_O

RuuDai:

> Warp-return to the Netherworld, shrink, bubble, and head inside the Youmu Flan clone's belly.

RuuDai, BellyDai, MyonBugs:

> Coordinate moving the lake contents of the Youmu Flan clone's belly into Youmu's belly.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2016, 11:34:01 AM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"Y-Yeah, Rika and i are close friends, s-so being near her is comfortable."
>Look towards Rika and smile.
>"Rika is just a nice person to have by your side."
> Rika smiles a bit in return.
> "Is there someone that you do like then?" Yumemi asks.
> "Me, or Daiyousei?" Rika asks.
> "Both of you. Though, Rikako asked us first earlier... So spill it!" Yumemi points.
//What secrets? o_O

RuuDai:

> Warp-return to the Netherworld, shrink, bubble, and head inside the Youmu Flan clone's belly.

RuuDai, BellyDai, MyonBugs:

> Coordinate moving the lake contents of the Youmu Flan clone's belly into Youmu's belly.
> You warp back to the Netherworld and head into the clone Youmu's belly.
> You repeat the movement procedures, transferring the clone's contents to actual Youmu's.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 11:45:12 AM »
BellyDai, RuuDai:

> Evacuate our respective Youmu bellies.

RuuDai:

> Head back to Youmu's room and bed and go back to sleep.

New MyonBug:

> Warp our (and ONLY our) life energy back inside MyonBug to be reabsorbed, leaving the Youmu Flan clone where she is.

MyonBug:

> Reabsorb New MyonBug.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 11:47:14 AM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"W-Well... um...."
>Fidget.
>"There is someone, she is just amazing... b-but i don't think i am ready to have a relationship with that person just yet, but once we spend some more time thinking about the future, i think we could get together..."
>Blush some.

Diana:

>*Yawn*.
>"I wonder if she will find any..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 11:50:26 AM »
BellyDai, RuuDai:

> Evacuate our respective Youmu bellies.

RuuDai:

> Head back to Youmu's room and bed and go back to sleep.

New MyonBug:

> Warp our (and ONLY our) life energy back inside MyonBug to be reabsorbed, leaving the Youmu Flan clone where she is.

MyonBug:

> Reabsorb New MyonBug.
> You head out.
> You return to Youmu's bed and return to sleep.
> You warp your life energy back into MyonBug and allow yourself to be reabsorbed.
Rikadai-chan D:

>"W-Well... um...."
>Fidget.
>"There is someone, she is just amazing... b-but i don't think i am ready to have a relationship with that person just yet, but once we spend some more time thinking about the future, i think we could get together..."
>Blush some.
> "Care to share?" Rikako asks.
> "Hey, you didn't answer yet." Yumemi frowns.
> "Er... It's simple. I don't like anyone like that yet." Rikako crosses her arms.
Diana:

>*Yawn*.
>"I wonder if she will find any..."
> You yawn just as Umbra returns to the room with a pillow and a blanket.
> "Here." She holds the two out to you.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 11:56:03 AM »
//A point of advice: Acting like it's a foregone conclusion that you're going to get in a relationship with the person you have a crush on, when they've said they just want to be friends, is rude and creepy to the point of being manipulative.

BellyDai:

> Head over to the Youmu Flan clone.
> Warp all of the growth magic in the Youmu Flan clone's belly into MyonBug for storage.
> Warp the Youmu Flan clone's life energy into Youmu herself (for storage, not for reabsorption).

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 11:59:35 AM »
//Okay, sorry.

Diana:

>"You even brought a blanket, that's really nice of you... why did you go do that just for my sake like that ?"
>Accept the blanket and the pillow with a smile.

Rikadai-chan D:

>"No one ? Not even a small crush ?"

Rikakodai-chan:

>Keep checking.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 12:13:24 PM by Starlighthawk »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 12:16:12 PM »
//A point of advice: Acting like it's a foregone conclusion that you're going to get in a relationship with the person you have a crush on, when they've said they just want to be friends, is rude and creepy to the point of being manipulative.

BellyDai:

> Head over to the Youmu Flan clone.
> Warp all of the growth magic in the Youmu Flan clone's belly into MyonBug for storage.
> Warp the Youmu Flan clone's life energy into Youmu herself (for storage, not for reabsorption).
> You head over and warp the growth magic from her to Myonbug, not using it at the moment.
> You warp her life energy into Youmu and have her actively keep herself from being reabsorbed.
//Okay, sorry.

Diana:

>"You even brought a blanket, that's really nice of you... why did you go do that just for my sake like that ?"
>Accept the blanket and the pillow with a smile.
> "Why not?" Umbra asks. "I wouldn't gain much from inconveniencing you, and I wasn't doing anything much at the moment either."
> You take the two.
Rikadai-chan D:

>"No one ? Not even a small crush ?"

Rikakodai-chan:

>Keep checking.
> Rikako shakes her head.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 12:26:49 PM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"That's kinda sad... i mean, you can see that Miss Yumemi and Miss Chiyuri are pretty happy with each other here, don't you even wish to find someone like that ?"

Rikakodai-chan:

>Keep checking.

Diana:

>"...ehehe, you are sounding kinda like Daiyousei now."
>Work on a position to make ourselves comfortable, then cover ourselves with the blanket.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 12:27:46 PM »
Rikadai-chan D:

>"That's kinda sad... i mean, you can see that Miss Yumemi and Miss Chiyuri are pretty happy with each other here, don't you even wish to find someone like that ?"

Rikakodai-chan:

>Keep checking.
> "Well yea. But I haven't found anyone yet..." Rikako says.
Diana:

>"...ehehe, you are sounding kinda like Daiyousei now."
>Work on a position to make ourselves comfortable, then cover ourselves with the blanket.
> You scramble around a bit to get comfortable and set up the blanket and pillow.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 12:28:28 PM »
MyonBug:

> Check in on Dream Youmu.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.