Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 66810 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Sakuya Quest 3 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #780 on: June 09, 2016, 05:05:09 AM »
> "Thank you. I will, ah, need to light my way, though. Please do not be alarmed or feel threatened by what you hear."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #781 on: June 09, 2016, 05:06:49 AM »
> "Thank you. I will, ah, need to light my way, though. Please do not be alarmed or feel threatened by what you hear."

>"Wait one moment, by the entrance," comes a reply.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #782 on: June 09, 2016, 05:07:32 AM »
> "Understood."
> Turn around and head back to the mouth of the cave, then turn back and face the cave again.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #783 on: June 09, 2016, 05:12:07 AM »
> "Understood."
> Turn around and head back to the mouth of the cave, then turn back and face the cave again.

>You do so. Nothing happens for a few minutes, until a small woman in white and blue, wearing a cap you'd associate with old ink paintings, emerges from the darkness. You vaguely recall her as one of Miko's entourage.
>She bows toward you. "Why have you come?" she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #784 on: June 09, 2016, 05:19:09 AM »
> Curtsey.
> " Greetings, Miss Futo. It has been a very long time for you, I imagine. My reason for coming is based on the explanation for why I am anywhere at all really. I am Sakuya Izayoi, head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You may recall that Lady Toyosatomimi and her companions, yourself included, were honored guests of my Mistress, Remilia Scarlet, when my home still stood many years ago."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #785 on: June 09, 2016, 05:21:57 AM »
> Curtsey.
> " Greetings, Miss Futo. It has been a very long time for you, I imagine. My reason for coming is based on the explanation for why I am anywhere at all really. I am Sakuya Izayoi, head maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. You may recall that Lady Toyosatomimi and her companions, yourself included, were honored guests of my Mistress, Remilia Scarlet, when my home still stood many years ago."

>"It sounds slightly familiar, yes," says Futo. "This place you mention hasn't stood for a very long time."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #786 on: June 09, 2016, 05:27:36 AM »
> Nod.
> "Not for at least a couple of centuries, I have come to learn. There was a domestic incident in our home, several centuries ago, involving an explosion in our library. which seems to have been indirectly responsible for the early demise of the were-hakutaku Keine Kamishirasawa. During the immediate cleanup effort, during my attempts to rescue Miss Kamishirasawa from a collapsing bookshelf, I mysteriously blacked out. And, as hard as this may be to believe, I woke up this morning, in a forest near an Avalonian town I believe is called True Glorian, far to the...southwest, if I recall correctly."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #787 on: June 09, 2016, 05:28:52 AM »
> Nod.
> "Not for at least a couple of centuries, I have come to learn. There was a domestic incident in our home, several centuries ago, involving an explosion in our library. which seems to have been indirectly responsible for the early demise of the were-hakutaku Keine Kamishirasawa. During the immediate cleanup effort, during my attempts to rescue Miss Kamishirasawa from a collapsing bookshelf, I mysteriously blacked out. And, as hard as this may be to believe, I woke up this morning, in a forest near an Avalonian town I believe is called True Glorian, far to the...southwest, if I recall correctly."

>Futo nods. "It is difficult to credit, but I see no reason to suspect you of deception."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #788 on: June 09, 2016, 05:42:23 AM »
> Nod in return.
> "After making my way to what I know of Gensokyo proper, I visited Bhavagra upon Reimu Hakurei's suggest, and with the help of Lady Toyosatomimi and, ah..."
> Smirk just a little bit.
> "...Lady Tenshi Hinanawi. I don't think I will ever get used to that. Anyway, with their help, I encountered Ran Yakumo, who has offered to help me return home to my proper time. Which leads me to why I am here disturbing you."
> Pull out the Sworn Statement.
> "Traveling through time has dropped an unexpected opportunity into my lap. I was admittedly quite surprised to see camaraderie between Lady Toyosatomimi and her companions and Miss Hijiri's disciples, as, with all due respect, such a thing is practically unimaginable in my time. But as you and yours are honored guests of my house, and the Hijiri Temple has graciously taken in the Young Mistress Flandre Scarlet, I feel I should do my best to assist present and future allies-if-not-friends. So I have prepared a message to be delivered to your past selves."
> Offer up the Sworn Statement to Futo.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #789 on: June 09, 2016, 05:47:42 AM »
> Nod in return.
> "After making my way to what I know of Gensokyo proper, I visited Bhavagra upon Reimu Hakurei's suggest, and with the help of Lady Toyosatomimi and, ah..."
> Smirk just a little bit.
> "...Lady Tenshi Hinanawi. I don't think I will ever get used to that. Anyway, with their help, I encountered Ran Yakumo, who has offered to help me return home to my proper time. Which leads me to why I am here disturbing you."
> Pull out the Sworn Statement.
> "Traveling through time has dropped an unexpected opportunity into my lap. I was admittedly quite surprised to see camaraderie between Lady Toyosatomimi and her companions and Miss Hijiri's disciples, as, with all due respect, such a thing is practically unimaginable in my time. But as you and yours are honored guests of my house, and the Hijiri Temple has graciously taken in the Young Mistress Flandre Scarlet, I feel I should do my best to assist present and future allies-if-not-friends. So I have prepared a message to be delivered to your past selves."
> Offer up the Sworn Statement to Futo.

>Futo takes the message in hand and considers it. "Is this wise, do you think?" she says.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #790 on: June 09, 2016, 06:01:45 AM »
> "I wondered that myself, honestly. But Miss Tojiko seemed unworried. She said something about how a pebble's ripples might look big but only disturb the pond's surface, which meant that I'd have to try really really hard to cause any meaningful changes for the worse."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #791 on: June 09, 2016, 06:03:43 AM »
> "I wondered that myself, honestly. But Miss Tojiko seemed unworried. She said something about how a pebble's ripples might look big but only disturb the pond's surface, which meant that I'd have to try really really hard to cause any meaningful changes for the worse."

>"Hm. I suppose is not necessarily wrong," says Futo. "But I am curious, why are you doing this?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #792 on: June 09, 2016, 06:09:07 AM »
> "Well, everyone involved that I have met so far seems happier for the hatchet being buried, so I thought it would perhaps do to encourage it a little bit, in the hopes of bringing that happiness a little sooner. The happiness of present and future allies is our happiness as well. And even if nothing comes of it, there will hopefully still be some contentment, if not relief, for your past selves that their efforts will bear fruit."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #793 on: June 09, 2016, 06:15:02 AM »
> "Well, everyone involved that I have met so far seems happier for the hatchet being buried, so I thought it would perhaps do to encourage it a little bit, in the hopes of bringing that happiness a little sooner. The happiness of present and future allies is our happiness as well. And even if nothing comes of it, there will hopefully still be some contentment, if not relief, for your past selves that their efforts will bear fruit."

>Futo nods. "This seems sensible. But it is surprising that you would care about us so. I do not recall much in the way of dealings with you."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #794 on: June 09, 2016, 06:18:37 AM »
> "It may be true that we did not see each other on a regular basis, but you always seemed like perfectly decent people to me. And both of your factions seemed to have embraced the Young Mistress, for which I am grateful."
> Shrug.
> "Beyond that? Not to diminish it, but I don't really have a reason not to offer this opportunity to people I think it worth offering to."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #795 on: June 09, 2016, 06:26:49 AM »
> "It may be true that we did not see each other on a regular basis, but you always seemed like perfectly decent people to me. And both of your factions seemed to have embraced the Young Mistress, for which I am grateful."
> Shrug.
> "Beyond that? Not to diminish it, but I don't really have a reason not to offer this opportunity to people I think it worth offering to."

>"The Yong Mistre-ah yes," says Futo, frowning for a moment. "It is easy to forget these days. This said, I cannot speak poorly of your reasoning."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #796 on: June 09, 2016, 06:27:36 AM »
> "Ah, sorry, yes, Flandre."
> Pull out the writing utensils.
> "Then if you are willing, I would be glad to have your signature."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #797 on: June 09, 2016, 06:35:22 AM »
> "Ah, sorry, yes, Flandre."
> Pull out the writing utensils.
> "Then if you are willing, I would be glad to have your signature."

>"I would be pleased to do so," says Futo, as she takes the writing implements in hand.
>Lacking any kind of table, she kneels down and dusts off a smooth part of the ground, then places the statement down and deftly signs it. Then she gathers your things back up and offers them to you.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #798 on: June 09, 2016, 06:39:33 AM »
> Take our stuff back.
> "Thank you very much, Miss Futo."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #799 on: June 09, 2016, 06:45:24 AM »
> Take our stuff back.
> "Thank you very much, Miss Futo."

>"Thank you for your efforts," says Futo. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #800 on: June 09, 2016, 06:47:29 AM »
> "I do not believe so, unless you have any additional wisdom you believe I should hear, or if you wish for me to deliver a more specific, more personal message to your past self. I will say that Shou did have one such request, at least."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #801 on: June 09, 2016, 06:54:03 AM »
> "I do not believe so, unless you have any additional wisdom you believe I should hear, or if you wish for me to deliver a more specific, more personal message to your past self. I will say that Shou did have one such request, at least."

>"Hm. And you would keep this private?" says Futo.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #802 on: June 09, 2016, 06:55:52 AM »
> "Absolutely, if you wish it to be for your ears only. I will not even deliver it through your matriarch."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #803 on: June 09, 2016, 06:57:37 AM »
> "Absolutely, if you wish it to be for your ears only. I will not even deliver it through your matriarch."

>"It would be preferable," says Futo. "Ah, should you meet my past self, please tell her, or me I suppose, that there is nothing to fear. ...And do make sure we are alone. I fear I may not take it well as it is, if others were to overhear, it would be a problem."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #804 on: June 09, 2016, 07:00:02 AM »
> Nod.
> "I shall do this."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #805 on: June 09, 2016, 07:03:18 AM »
> Nod.
> "I shall do this."

>She nods. "Thank you. And please accept my apologies if I should not take it well."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #806 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:18 AM »
> Nod.
> "Of course. Hopefully seeing your own signature will be enough to alleviate such a reaction, at least."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #807 on: June 09, 2016, 07:18:38 AM »
> Nod.
> "Of course. Hopefully seeing your own signature will be enough to alleviate such a reaction, at least."

>"I would hope so," says Futo.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #808 on: June 09, 2016, 07:19:25 AM »
> "Where would I be able to find you, if you can remember where you dwelled over five hundred years ago?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #809 on: June 09, 2016, 07:20:25 AM »
> "Where would I be able to find you, if you can remember where you dwelled over five hundred years ago?"

>"Here, I imagine," says Futo. "Rather, the entry to our old home was here."

>_