Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - Part 2: What has Tobe done.  (Read 64540 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - Part 2: What has Tobe done.
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2015, 04:15:01 AM »
>"Don't worry, she's probably seen a lot worse..."
>Knock on the door LIGHTLY.
>You take a step backwards and begin knocking lightly on the open door.
>"Hmm?" Eirin looks up and turns towards the door, "Oh, Sanae? Why hello there. What brings you down here today? Do you have hypothermia? Does your shrine need Aspirin? And... Who is that with you? I don't recall ever seeing her before. Why don't you come on in, and we'll talk? Or if you're squeamish, you can just wait out there. I should be done in about ten to fifteen minutes."

>Continue knocking?
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2015, 04:23:40 AM »
>"Well, this is Koishi. We've already seen something worse than this and I think you should see it too, please."
>Shiver at being reminded of Satori's condition.

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2015, 04:28:47 AM »
>Don't continue knocking, wouldn't do us well to anger the good doctor.
>Smooth Sanae, Master of Persuasion MODO, ACTIVATE!
>"It might be a kind of condition you've never seen before, I'm not sure."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2015, 04:50:08 AM »
>Don't continue knocking, wouldn't do us well to anger the good doctor.
>Despite your urge to continue, you muster up all your willpower and you cease knocking on the door.

>"Well, this is Koishi. We've already seen something worse than this and I think you should see it too, please."
>"Well hello there, Koishi. I'm Eirin Yagokoro: Medical genius and pharmacist. But I assume you already knew that."
>"Well, no. I actually never heard of you until today... At least I think I did... Hey, are you old? You have white hair. I heard that old people have white hair. If you are old, then why aren't you wrinkly?"
>Eirin chuckles, "Well, you are right. I am quite old... However, I also don't age... So even though I'm technically several millennia old, I never really aged past how I looked say... um... let's see... Well, I forget the exact number, but it was definitely over 1400 to 1600 years ago, about..."
>"Huh? So does that mean you're always going to be old."
>"Well I'm certainly not going to get younger..."
>"So.... Yes?"
>Eirin sighs, "...Yes... If that's how you want to put it..."

>Eirin looks at you, "Anyway, what do you want me to take a look at?"
>Smooth Sanae, Master of Persuasion MODO, ACTIVATE!
>"It might be a kind of condition you've never seen before, I'm not sure."
>"Oh, I highly doubt I've never seen it. There are almost no afflictions that I haven't seen during my incredibly long life... Now, what condition is it?"

>Shiver at being reminded of Satori's condition.
>You shiver as you remember how Satori looked, with her severely burned skin, and glazed-over, cooked eyes... It's a rather vivid and unsettling memory.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 04:53:05 AM »
>"I can only describe it as very severe radiation poisoning, on a youkai no less."
>Conveniently leave out the fact she is a mind reader, don't know how the good doctor would respond to that.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2015, 04:59:30 AM »
>pull out random projector.It was like this, but realistically.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2015, 05:18:23 AM »
>"I can only describe it as very severe radiation poisoning, on a youkai no less."
>Conveniently leave out the fact she is a mind reader, don't know how the good doctor would respond to that.
>"Radiationing poisoning you say?" she replies, "Huh. I haven't seen a case of that since before I left the moon... Sounds interesting. Why don't you come over here and tell me more? It will be easier for me to finish this surgery that way."

>pull out random projector.It was like this, but realistically.
>"Ah, I see..."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2015, 05:30:00 AM »
>Walk over and lean close to Eirin.
>"Considering the circumstances, it isn't exactly safe to talk about too openly. I really don't want the details getting out right now. All I can tell you right now is that it requires immediate attention and has to do with the extreme cold."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2015, 05:33:43 AM »
>Approach
>"It was really hard to look at. I think she was lucky though, it could've been worse. Much worse."
>Whisper to Eirin: "Have Reimu, Marisa or the others been here recently?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2015, 05:54:24 AM »
>Walk over and lean close to Eirin.
>Approach
>You walk over to the operating table. As you get closer, you can't help but stare at Kaguya's leg. Eirin has made a large incision, exposing the muscle below, and is keeping it open with a clamp. You can't help but watch as the skin on either side of the cut seems to pulsate slightly, as if the sides are desperately trying to fuse back together. You also notice that the leg is strapped to the operating table. Overall, the sight is rather freaky...
>Doing your best to ignore it, you lean in closer to Eirin.

>"Considering the circumstances, it isn't exactly safe to talk about too openly. I really don't want the details getting out right now. All I can tell you right now is that it requires immediate attention and has to do with the extreme cold."
>"It was really hard to look at. I think she was lucky though, it could've been worse. Much worse."
>Whisper to Eirin: "Have Reimu, Marisa or the others been here recently?"
>"So then, if it requires immediate attention, when and where do you plan on giving me these details?" Eirin asks as she begins to cut into the damaged muscle around the tree branch, "And no, they haven't been here yet. I'd see no reason why they'd come here anyway, aside from medical treatment, seeing as we neither have a connection to this incident, nor is there any evidence suggesting a connection."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2015, 06:26:02 AM »
>"Her whole body looked roasted. Her eyes were fried and she could barely see. She couldn't speak well ether. We'd really appreciate it if you could help, she's someone dear to Koishi. If you came with us, I could tell you everything I know, and you could see it for yourself as well."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2015, 04:13:52 AM »
>"Her whole body looked roasted. Her eyes were fried and she could barely see. She couldn't speak well ether. We'd really appreciate it if you could help, she's someone dear to Koishi. If you came with us, I could tell you everything I know, and you could see it for yourself as well."
>"I see... It sounds serious..." she replies, "Well, I'd be happy to come with you and see this for myself, but how soon does this person need treatment?"
>Eirin has finished cutting through the muscle, exposing Kaguya's femur. The branch looks tightly embedded into it.
>"You've seen what it's like outside, right?" she asks as she reaches for a shelf under the smaller table, "I'm not too keen on flying through this weather, but I'm willing to do so if it's urgent enough." she pulls out a sledgehammer from the shelf, "You might want to stand back..."

>"Huh? What's going on?" Kaguya asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »
>Step back... a lot.
>"Whoa Kaguya, what happened to you?" Try to look away from Kaguya or Eirin while this is about to happen.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:56:09 PM by Miniking »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2015, 06:37:59 PM »
>Step back... a lot.
>You step back several feet.

>"Whoa Kaguya, what happened to you?" Try to look away from Kaguya or Eirin while this is about to happen.
>You try to avert your eyes. You are now looking at Koishi, who's watching the surgery with curiosity.
>"Mokou happened." Kaguya answers, "It's a long st-"
>At that instant, you hear a loud slam and a sickening crunching sound, you think Eirin had just used the sledgehammer. Koishi cringes.
>"-AAAAAAGGGGHHH! HOLY F- Nnnnngggh. EIRIN! God DAMMIT! What the FU-"
>"I-I hope she won't have to do that to Satori..." Koishi murmurs.

>"There. Now I just need to re-align the bone fragments..." says Eirin.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2015, 06:58:18 PM »
>"I... it's extremely important. Said person is...someone many depend on and...my sh-...we...If she dies........ We're not sure how long she'll be fine for, but it definitely will effect many, not just her family, if her condition continues to worsen."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2015, 06:09:58 AM »
>"I... it's extremely important. Said person is...someone many depend on and...my sh-...we...If she dies........ We're not sure how long she'll be fine for, but it definitely will effect many, not just her family, if her condition continues to worsen."
>"Well, alright then. I'll come with you, just give me a minute to finish up here." Eirin replies.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2015, 11:08:02 AM »
>Girls are performing surgery, please wait warmly...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2015, 03:38:27 AM »
>Girls are performing surgery, please wait warmly...
>You wait and watch as Eirin sets down the bloody branch that was once in Kaguya's leg on the table, and begin pushing the pieces of Kaguya's femur back into place. As they near each other, they fragments suddenly fly together with a sickening bone-cracking sound and immediately begin to slowly mend themselves. It kinda reminds you of the magnet toys they give to kids in the outside world. Once all the fragments are in place, with the only evidence of them being apart being the slowly fading cracks in the bone. Eirin immediately removes the clamps. Almost instantaneously, Kaguya's muscle and skin rapidly creeps back into place, and all evidence of the incision disappears.
>"Alright. All done." says Eirin as she takes off her surgical gloves and wipes the sweat from her brow, "Now, Princess, don't put any weight on that leg for the next two hours or else you'll break the bone again."
>"Yeah... yeah..." Kaguya answers.

>Eirin looks in your direction, "Alright, I just need to leave some instructions with Udongein and I'm ready to go. You two can wait for me in the lobby if you want..."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2015, 03:48:02 AM »
>"I think I might just stay here, wouldn't want to get lost..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2015, 04:13:01 AM »
>"I think I might just stay here, wouldn't want to get lost..."
>"Oh? Well, alright. I guess you can just keep the princess company until I get back then."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2015, 04:34:45 AM »
>"So, uhhh, how's surgery?"
>Ponder immortality, get headache.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2015, 05:31:11 AM »
>Eirin leaves the room.

>"So, uhhh, how's surgery?"
>"Well, besides having my leg painfully smashed with a sledgehammer, I'd say it was rather boring..." Kaguya replies.

>Ponder immortality, get headache.
>You think for a moment about immortality.
>While it may seem great at first, being unable to age or die. The more you think about it, the more you begin to think about how awful it must be to not die. Eventually you'd do every single thing you could possibly do, and become bored at just living. Once that happens, immortals just sit there, wallowing in their eternal boredom until the universe ends. If it ever ends.... You would describe it as the immortal equivalent of hell. It's kinda sad...

>You fall into the same cognitive black hole you created when you pondered remilia's Fate manipulation.
>MISSION FAILED.
>since GAME OVER! is now overused...

>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2015, 02:55:01 PM »
>"I'm kinda interested in what happened in your latest battle. Last I saw Mokou, she didn't look nearly as bad."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2015, 03:57:09 PM »
>"I'm kinda interested in what happened in your latest battle. Last I saw Mokou, she didn't look nearly as bad."
>"Well, we sorta managed to knock each other out at several thousand feet above the forest. They told me I landed in a bunch of dead trees and shrubs... But hey! At least I knocked Mokou into a frozen pond!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2015, 04:09:14 PM »
>"..."
>"SHE WAS THAT FREAKING EXPLOSION!!?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2015, 04:54:05 PM »
>"..."
>"SHE WAS THAT FREAKING EXPLOSION!!?"
>"Wha? What explosion? I don't remember there ever being an explosion... Well, I was unconscious for a while... That would be amazing if she exploded though, it means I won't have to see her ugly face for the next few days!"
>"Um... Excuse me? But I heard shouting. Is everything alright?" says a timid voice behind you.
>You turn around to see a concerned looking rabbit youkai.
>_

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2015, 05:01:11 PM »
>"No she didn't explode. People exploding is not okay."
>"Yes, everything is fine, don't worry about it."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »
>"Sorry, I was just remembering something. Please carry on."
>Back to Kaguya: "Well, her face is actually pretty alright. I was near the lake and when I went to investigate it, there wasn't anyone inside. Maybe she exploded, I only heard the noise anyways."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2015, 05:15:14 AM »
>"No she didn't explode. People exploding is not okay."
>"Damn." Kaguya grumbles.

>"Yes, everything is fine, don't worry about it."
>"Sorry, I was just remembering something. Please carry on."
>"Oh... Okay..." says the rabbit before she continues on with her business.

>Back to Kaguya: "Well, her face is actually pretty alright. I was near the lake and when I went to investigate it, there wasn't anyone inside. Maybe she exploded, I only heard the noise anyways."
>"What lake?" Kaguya frowns, "I didn't say anything about a lake. I said I knocked her into a pond. Does it look like there's a lake anywhere near here!? You know, when you're talking to someone, it helps to pay attention!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2015, 05:30:48 AM »
>"If you knocked her into a frozen pond, then gee, she must've had to put on a whole bandage."