Author Topic: Defend the Myouren temple Namusan! - [ Epilogue - Game over! ]  (Read 40845 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Defend the Myouren temple Namusan! - [ Day 12-1 aftermath ]
« Reply #450 on: July 23, 2015, 08:50:04 PM »
Wait I can hit the same target multiple times with Namusan!? Man, poor Sumireko. So this was pretty much a perfect clear. No one died, no trophies were stolen (or even in danger since no enemies got into their rooms), And Bishamonten's pagoda was only lost a few times.
Alright everyone, it should take us at least a day to get everyone inside the main again (except Nazrin, she'll be late.)
##Move Entrance

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #451 on: July 23, 2015, 08:55:18 PM »
Gah forgot to mention: you don't need to play the remaining days. That will grant some bonus points for finishing early. :V

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #452 on: July 23, 2015, 09:11:16 PM »
Oh.......... good game. It was a pleasure being your young leader Byakuren guys. (Except for all the organizing and being in charge, that was...slightly uncomfortable. I'm not used to it to say at the least.) In my opinion, everything about this game was fantastic and sometimes more than I expected coming in. From things like cooperation ability to things like finding out the order and who to give our scarce Spell Cards to. I'd like to play more games like this in my time in this forum as there's very little multiplayer RPG type games nowadays. DRtD is a great one to mention.
Again this game was like nothing I've seen before and I wish I joined years ago to participate in the SDM one. I'm really happy that I wasn't too shy this time around to try this out and thankful that I did.
I give this game 5 Yukkuris  :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri: :yukkuri: out of 5 as I don't think there could be any way to make it better.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:14:07 PM by Miniking »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #453 on: July 23, 2015, 09:16:21 PM »
##Nazrin: Jeweled Pagoda

Because I wouldn't want the game to end any other way. :V
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #454 on: July 23, 2015, 09:43:25 PM »
And so it ends, with the Myouren Temple crew left in high spirits (all except Shou-chan, because she lost her pagoda again, how tragic). It was a pretty fun game though, I will say. Not quite how I expected it to turn out, but fun all the same. 10/10 would Shou-chan again.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #455 on: July 23, 2015, 10:15:44 PM »
##Move Entrance
##SC UFO Crash

Bringing down the roof and getting the fuck out of here :V

Yoshiquest

• Some weird programmer
« Reply #456 on: July 23, 2015, 11:14:08 PM »
##Begin dance party
Sudo make me a sandwich.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #457 on: July 24, 2015, 02:04:16 AM »
##Use Megaphone

WE'VE WON EVERYONE
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #458 on: July 24, 2015, 05:53:33 AM »
##Grunt

Minamitsu scrabbles back upright and leans against the temple gate. She sweeps the sweat from her forehead and gives a haggard smile as she watches her companions celebrate.

Or rather... Shou was rummaging through the rubble for her pagoda. Kogasa was incoherently screeching into her ear with that insufferable megaphone. Nue was... climbing into her UFO? Oh lord, why did she have to be the carpenter?

Well played, everyone. A very fun switchup from the usual forum games. Quite refreshing to have a game with actual mechanics - makes cooperation a lot easier. Thanks for handling the arithmetic nightmares, Helepolis.

PX

• School Idol?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #460 on: July 24, 2015, 08:24:02 AM »
Console >

> ...
> ...
> Byakuren: "Ah, I seem to have fallen asleep or something? What happened?
> Kyouko: "OHAYOUGOZAIMASU!"
> Minamitsu "It sure suddenly is quiet here, minus our Yamabiko follower here."
> Shou: "Ah! Hijiri, welcome back."
> Byakuren: "hm? I was gone?"
> Shou: "Ah eh no, never mind."
> Nue: "Well, we took care of them all right? That girl was surprisingly weak."
> Minamitsu: "Hah, they should've known better when they even decided to attack us."
> Byakuren: "I am a bit sad though. I believe in equality and humans, oni, youkai and all living creatures should-"
> Nue: "Aaaaaah! Hijiri, never mind that. We should be doing our prayers now, right? Right?
> Byakuren: "Ah! You're right. I must have dozed off. Oh dear.
> Koyuko: "Gyate Gyate!
> Byakuren: "Kyouko-chan, you shouldn't carelessly chant sutras like that you know.
> Kyouko: "AH, I AM SORRY HIJIRI-SAMA"
> Nue: "Hm? Ichirin why are you so depressed?"
> Ichirin: "Weeeeh, I didn't get to punch anything! I am useless."
> Ichirin: "This suuuucks!"
> Minamitsu: She was worried about that?
> Ichirin: "And Unzan scolded me for not helping ouuuuut"
> Minamitsu: "T-that is not true. You were guarding precious treasures."
> Nazrin: "I am surprised master didn't lose her Pagoda during the last battle"
> Shou: "Hmpf, I am no longer that clumsy Toramaru Shou you know?"
> Mouse 1: squeek squeek squeek!
> Nazrin: "Eh? Master, where is your Pagoda?
> Shou: "Aaaaah! My Pagoda! Oh no, I am going to get scolded again. Nazriiiin heeeelp."
> Nazrin: ". . . yes yes I will look for it."
> Minamitsu: "Say, where is Kogasa?"
> Nue: "Hmm? Wasn't she with us?"
> ...
> ...
> ...
> Kogasa: "Hehehe, when that 4-eyes charges me with her dumb oni friends I will surprise them! And then Nue-chan shall pummel them to dust"
> Kogasa: "Hehehehe. Hijiri-sama will be proud."

> Final map update

Score
- 6 trophies protected x 5.000 points = 30.000
- 8 players alive x 1.000 points = 8.000
- 6 Spell Cards left x 1.000 points = 6.000
- 257 Faith generated x 100 points = 25.700
- 4 turns remaining x 10.000 points = 40.000
- Namusan bonus = 1.000
- Popeye bonus = 1.000
- Erotic bonus = 5.000
- Clumsy bonus x2 = 7.500
- Rodent invasion x3 = 3.000
- Kirisame Marisa ze-tax = -60.000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total:
67.200 点

Bonus Scene unlocked. NSFW / R-18!
[nsfw]http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1379216[/nsfw]

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:31:11 AM by Helepolis »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Defend the Myouren temple Namusan! - [ Epilogue - Game over! ]
« Reply #461 on: July 24, 2015, 08:32:59 AM »
That concludes the game. Feel free to bash me or output opinions. Not just the players but non-players/watchers, feel free to unleash your namusan.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:40:10 AM by Helepolis »

« Reply #462 on: July 24, 2015, 08:43:48 AM »
Despite the fact that I was, ultimately, superfluous, I quite enjoyed this game. I look forward to a sequel.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #463 on: July 24, 2015, 08:57:31 AM »
Despite the fact that I was, ultimately, superfluous, I quite enjoyed this game. I look forward to a sequel.
Aside from the flaws I made with some OP supreme abilities or way too easy to spam them, I was expecting you as Ichirin to bash / destroy the elite / bosses with high DEF and HP. I mean, you're designed to destroy such targets. But instead you were sleeping in the bedrooms  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:  :ohdear:

Also you lot struggled with Seiga unnecessary imo. Assuming she would "die" some people didn't bother attacking her. Then Minamitsu blocked her regular attacks, which made her 100% use an ability. The killer RNG rolled Corpse Tongiji, reviving Yoshika first and then all 5 zombie Otaku next turn. Seiga had 3 abilities so rolling twice her revive is killer RNG :V

But eventually the OP supremes finished it all quickly. I think I made some skills bit OP. :V But yea, they are Touhous after all.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #464 on: July 24, 2015, 08:59:59 AM »
AoE > Game. Especially with a move that essentially pushed all the enemies to a predetermined spot where we gathered up to pummel them

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #465 on: July 24, 2015, 09:05:40 AM »
AoE > Game. Especially with a move that essentially pushed all the enemies to a predetermined spot where we gathered up to pummel them
Yea I think the Ohayougozaimasu is bit too strong. Maybe I should've allowed something like: "Target 1 area global, that area is knocked to front gate". Don't know, difficult to think of anything now. Back when I was designing it, it sounded like a good skill :V too good. 

« Reply #466 on: July 24, 2015, 09:15:56 AM »
I think the problem I had was that I was playing a style that suited ME, rather than the style of Ichirin. Once it became clear at which areas the enemies would spawn, I should have planted myself in one of them and started wailing on things.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #467 on: July 24, 2015, 03:26:34 PM »
I was gonna say something about Kogasa still waiting for that surprise, good thing you didn't forget. And I started to try and attack Seiga when everyone was like Stahp Yoshika ;_;.
I was happy I with who I got in the end though. In my opinion, it seemed Byakuren could be played many ways. Whether you're moving around the field erratically or camping and healing with Ichirin or someone else tanky. It also seemed like we didn't use some of our moves, like Charm or copyright infringement. Also only used about 3 or so items.
Hey how come Nue's erotic bonus is more than my Namusan bonus or the Popeye bonus :c

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #468 on: July 24, 2015, 05:06:43 PM »
Yep, AOE's seemed like pretty much the only way to go. Regular attacks were generally insufficient to deal significant amounts of damage to even most normal enemies, and there's not enough spellcards to go around single-targeting things, so what is one to do?
I did feel somewhat bad about all the cool mechanics/abilities you stuck onto the mobs, immediately followed by us just sweeping them off the map instantaneously. Feels like we didn't get to see most of them because the dominant strategy was clear.
I did get rather fast and loose with Seiga and never bothered to run the calculations, mostly because I reckoned any revivals would be atomized in the next AoE wave, while I could probably take the beating of even all ten zombies.

If I had to suggest something, it would be the STR versus DEF thing. It rendered me nigh indestructible, and forced us to use spellcards for even mundane enemies. I would resolve it as follows:
-Improve base STR totals
-Decrease spellcard power totals (don't shy away from using negative power for AOE's either)
-DEF can at most block half the damage from any attack unless otherwise stated.
This way powerful attacks are largely unaffected, weaker attacks can still strike with some efficiency, and you can still write exceptions for particularly resilient enemies. It also shifts dominance away from AOE's.

I'm glad you were willing to inflict this upon yourself, though. It was great fun, and even though many abilities or items were unused, their mere presence improved the experience. Thanks kindly.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #469 on: July 27, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »
Finding the balance for STR DEF and power was indeed a tricky thing. For simplicity I did (STR + power) - enyDEF = dmg output. Damage was always rounded up in case of some conditions.

Going for AoE wasn't really problem. For the large waves it would be beneficial. But it would cost you spell cards too. Personally I failed to bring the playerbase to the edge where they consider Regular attacks over spell cards to save them for serious moments. I think in DSDM I had the same problem and simply still don't know how I can encourage this. Decreasing spell power totals would be a good start but then there will be major trouble taking down large waves?

Basically I failed to put you all on the edge. Because forcing Broom / Yin Yang ball would perhaps bring interesting effects. Seeing also the HP of most players always stayed high except for few unlucky hits at Nue (Nue probably too most damage :V) > ENEMIES HITTING ON NUE-CHAN! I was hoping Minamitsu to suffer more because of her high DEF / HP. But that I failed too.

Maybe the game is too complex?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #470 on: July 27, 2015, 07:50:20 PM »
Yea, the game was a bit too complex. Some of the things had to be explained mid game and few actions went to waste as a result. I think we had a good grasp of what most of the skills and mechanics were though.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2015, 12:25:42 PM »
Hele, it was delightful watching this game play through, and I definitely admire your efforts to ensure this feel as RPGish as possible, I feel that there can be some more gameplay elements that can be integrated to further improve the interaction between mod and players.

Basically, I wouldn't change how the movement order goes (girls first, then enemies), but maybe since more interaction and coordination is what you want to see, how about a speed system or a priority tree could be implemented separately on the skills? It can be stuff such as giving delays to skills that would otherwise be broken (ie OHAIYO, Bames' Jond Teleport) and give some otherwise less-useful skills (Ichirin's, Kogasa's normal SCs, some bosses) priority, making them more appealing even at the extra cost of an SC (for player characters), and letting bosses/elites actually be a threat and adds an element of suspense.

What this would result is that players will be encouraged to use priority abilities to knock out some trouble elites/bosses before even giving them a chance to pull their shenanigans and let some enemies actually do things like leaving a debuff here or there before being wiped out. This wouldn't result in too many extra dice rolls, but will indeed require much more preparation beforehand to balance skills and whatnot, so its a give and take. :v
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #472 on: July 28, 2015, 01:30:50 PM »
I honestly was thinking of implementing SPD for all characters and enemies. Where it would impact order / speed and such. But it would became heavily complicated for a Human to maintain manually. In RL tabletop you have bit more time/pace to process this. This is just impossible. Even for my Personnel Crisis game I had scripted on IRC small tool to help me output randomized moves/effects for the NPC and such.

Though you're absolutely right. I didn't put the players enough under pressure.

I'll admit, I was both delighted (as mod) and shocked (as observer) when Seiga revived Yoshika and 5 Zombie Otakus. And thought that it was perfect moment to thrill the game, especially because the final wave was approaching. But then I forgot OHAYOUGOZAIMASU was already cooled down.  :ohdear: :ohdear: :ohdear:

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #473 on: July 28, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »
Despite the expedient positive outcome, I'm not sure I'd say the game was too easy. We still had to think things through as a team most rounds, and there were still multiple moments of pressure and uncertainty, particularly given we could only generate one spell card per round as a team. (I debated wondering aloud mid-game why spell cards weren't shop items, but I figured nothing would come of it so I didn't bother.)

My lone regret is not earning enough cash in time to summon Miko, as much as Marisa still would have been the best choice even if we did have the money to get Miko involved.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #474 on: July 28, 2015, 02:09:35 PM »
I wouldn't say its too easy, but more like I wish I couldve seen more variety and influence (edit: interaction of abilities)  as an observer. Like, players are doing the right thing by optimizing SC and turn usage because they are playing to win. But this means stuff such as Nue's other abilities except UFO crash are pretty niche because of how fragile she is and Kogasa just have overall suboptimal abilities that seems to not be very good in terms of spellcard economics. Same problem with Ichirin because slow start with Unzan and stuff.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 02:12:22 PM by Darkninjaabc »
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #475 on: August 03, 2015, 05:56:29 PM »
This is the final bump to lay out what you could've encountered or missed and the ideas behind the enemy teams and their theme. I will also link each encounter moment below.

First of all, I prefer pre-defined and pre-scripted abilities, stats and such and see how it all enfolds by the power of the dice. I know in most Table Top games (like IRL) the GM on the spot comes up with scenarios or things/events, but even then there is always a core for certain elements. I just made it more static, but the game's RNG makes it dynamic. A surprising and fun element I had experienced in Defend the Scarlet Devil Mansion as well.

The enemies
Secret Agents
DIE GENSOUKYO MANNSHAFT
Ass Sassing Assassins
The Reitaisai Raiding Reckoners
Autotune Stars
Unknown Forces

Secret Agents

Since the culprit in DSDM was Kyuubey, I wanted to avoid the magical stuff for my current game. Still, the opening wave had to be cool, yet 'funny'. That is why I googled up some picture for the Hacker and this was the best suitable one I could find. The smirk/smile was confirmed to be annoying by my nephew. Good!

I am pretty sure everybody knowns Sean Connery by now, the man who became famous for his appearance in the James Bond movie. So why didn't I go for Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig? Well THIS IS GENSOUKYO we're talking about. There will be ancient enemies and thus Sean is one of them. You would wonder what the hell a laptop user is doing in Gensoukyo then? Mind your own business! They are from the outer world so they will carry them. So about their skills.

Well they are Secret Agents, so they will use nifty things to assault the Myouren Temple. However, minions are usually dumb. The shooters only had the ability to do critical damage. The hackers on the other hand could disable abilities effectively, all buffs/debuffs and as well as Yin Yang balls. The Agent Figher were straight forward hand-to-hand dudes, in your base. Finally, Bames Jond had the ability to use a grappling hook, which could move to any desired locations. A one shot ability. Further more he could either crit his attack or summon a bulletproof vest. We've seen this last one in action, giving the girls quite some tough time.

DIE GENSOUKYO MANNSHAFT

Inspired obviously from Germany's national football team, I wanted to introduce the Angry German Kid as an enemy. A bit too much of a clich? to add the other enemies, especially the Bratwurst one. Oh yes and the beer. But hey, they are our eastern neighbours so as a Dutch I am allowed to do this! The Bratwurst was first a bit implied-NSFW picture which I had removed. It wasn't funny enough (tbh I didn't care of the implied part :V, mind you). Any way after googling furiously (finding bratwurst with someone was difficult) I ran into this one. It made me laugh for a moment so I knew it was the right now.
Angry German Bratwurst didn't had any skills. He just prepared brattwurst for DIE MANNSCHAFT. The Beer enemy however could change his mood to increase power. Here is a snippet from my TXT on what he could do.
1d4 chance to gain a mood, 1d6 > [1,5,6] Nothing [2] Enraged 2d6 crit [3] Happy hour. Heals all Germans for 5 HP [4] Drunk, has -25% hit chance but also +25% evasion.

And then we finally have the Angry German Kid. If you're from the internet this one isn't much of a surprise. He had three skills. I think we've seen none in action. He died too fast.
◎ [1] ESC key violation → Power 2 + 1 for each doubles he rolls.
◎ [2] Keyboard smash → Power 3, 1d6 stun
◎ [3] Scream angry words → 1d3 AoE immobilize.

Ass Sassing Assassins

If you remember DSDM, you might remember the buffed and muscled goons I added there. It became like a running gag at some point. With all respect to the people who do body building, but I think sometimes it just looks too funny to see these inhuman shapes/sizes for their muscles. I always wonder how the human body can shape like that. Either way, I wanted to avoid the over-muscled part and yet keep the "Goon" part in. So decided to find a leader first. Honestly, . . . I have no idea how I managed to find this picture.

The assassins were quite easy to define. They are obviously inspired by the heavily milked and boring series of "Assassin's Creed" (is the game dead already?). That is why I didn't take the main character from that game, he was just not worth it. So a pair of good looking ladies would make up for the failure Assassin's creed had. And since assassins are generally dangerous and unwanted, they would be extremely sassy, won't you agree? Don't get me wrong about the Sassing Leader! Her assets are pretty well balanced out with her move set. Oh yea, their abilities were quite dangerous.
◎ [1] ASS STAB → [Power 2, crit 4d6]
◎ [2] Theft → Becomes invisible and moves to random buddha location. [one shot]
◎ [3] Sneak → Becomes invisible and moves to random girl.
◎ [4] Pickpocket → 1d10 to steal random item. (items are recovered when dead)

I think we've seen sneak in action which surprised the shit out of Nazrin. And they could even move to a Buddha statue too! Scary stuff. Told you their assets have nothing to do with it! Stop bugging me!

Right, finally we have Gerrot. If you're wondering why I keep changing their names: Copyright evasion my dears. Ok screw copyright, his name is obviously Garret from the famous series: Thief. Too bad the Thief Reboot aka Thief 2015 aka Thief failed hard. I finished the game. Enjoyed the graphics but the game was just not it. Linear. Boring and dumbest AI I've ever seen. Basically, you could smash your way through the game and sneaking was just for the try hards. Gerrot, how he is named in this game, had similar abilities as his female partners but could use Caltrops and Crack arrow. The first one would cause 1 dmg per action a girl did, ignoring any defences. The crack arrow would stun a girl with 33,333333333333333333333333333333(ry% chance. Dangerous stuff.

The Reitaisai Raiding Reckoners

This wave of enemies wasn't hard to brainstorm once I figured I would use Seiga. Just like in DSDM a cosplayer wave would show up. However, this time I didn't wanted bad-cosplayers as enemies but more like alternative cosplayers as minions and perhaps also normal people? Well, since I've visited 3 Reitaisai's already I became sort of an Otaku too and was able to reflect that. Additionally I decided Seiga & Yoshika as the gorgeous and good looking enemies for cosplay. In DSDM it was Yuuka alone (YUUKARIN!). So I wanted to up that. So why Seiga you would say and not like some waifu?

Well, I could probably had summoned Tenshi and Iku as a pair. I could've done Nue-chan and Kogasa but since they were featuring in the game already it was bit no no. Eh, who the hell am I kidding. OK OK, I WENT FOR SEIGA BECAUSE SHE IS OFTEN DISPLAYED BEAUTIFULLY DANGEROUS BY MOST ARTISTS. And one of them is Roki-san. I mean this devious smile alone means trouble when you meet this girl. Warning, Roki-san is R-18 artist so clicking around his profile is at own risk. Later on I noticed she was same displayed in official works as well, like WaHH. So I guess I was spot on? Ahem. Anyway. . .

This wave of enemies had to be some sort of endurance and tricky stuff. If I might say, this was probably the best wave the players could fight (from GM pov :V hr hr hr). Second best would be the Assassins. Almost all powers of Seiga were displayed, and her dangerous practise of Jiangji. Also the syncing with Yoshika, they had to be taken out fast. But the Otakus themselves could've been dangerous as well you know? We haven't seen them in action because they got crashed hard by Nue-chan and others.
[1] Abilities: Photograph, target 1d10 to immobilize.
[2] Mimic: Has 1d6 chance to mimic your last move on them but with 50% less damage and no effects.

Now imagine what 10 Otaku could've done to the entire team if they all rolled the first ability. Or the second one even (if they would've survive it). And once they died, they could be turned into Zombie Otaku. This was half parody of Seiga's ability or Yoshika's effect in canon but also passive reference to Thriller Night from Michael Jackson.

Autotune Stars

Similar pattern to the DSDM game, I wanted to summon "The great three". Except in DSDM I had to be classy, hence I went for Jichael Mackson, Mreddy Furcery and Pelvis Eressley. Yes, more name changes. Jichael Mackson swap was inspired (back then too) from M-1 GP. The Manzai scene with Suwako and Kanako were mentioning it. Anyway, this time I wanted to be bit more silly. And since I had created this thread about music, I thought I should go with the most hyped and personally disliked artists: Bustin, Tustin and Kate. Their abilities aren't that great so nothing interesting to mention. We've also seen the effect of the Annoying Fan Mobs, empowering their worthless star or moving to their location to be annoying. So I guess it fits the entire theme.
Oh yea, because I have been hearing them too much on the radio, I thought they needed a good spanking in this game. And thankfully they did got one. Thanks Myouren crew! (  '.')b
Yes it was all just as planned. Ha ha ha!

Unknown Forces

This one was a tough nut. First, I wanted to put Mamizou as enemy. Mainly because of the ULiL game and story line with the connection to the outer world. But that wouldn't make much sense in terms of invasion. So it became Sumireko, but with some extra help from Mamizou. That is why I summoned those Youkais along with her. Too bad they got taken out too fast :V I was hoping for a bit annoying fight but then OHAYOUGOZAIMASU and Shou-chan happened. Here is the direct copy pastapasta from my TXT
- 4x Youkai [normal] HP: 10, STR: 2, DEF: 2 - Various Youkai. Abilities: Unnatural > 1d10 to become immune to damage for next turn.
- Oni. Abilities: Berserk > 1d6 chance to go berserk -5 HP +4 STR -4 DEF. This effect cannot trigger if Oni doesn't have enough HP.
- Tanuki. Abilities: Shapeshift. Becomes one of the girls. Gains +50% HP / STR / DEF of girl. All spellcards. But -50% power. Lasts 2 turns. Bal Slam: Does 1d2 times [Power 3, 1d6 stun] damage. Can attack in same turn when shape shifted.
Usami Sumireko:
[1] Foreign Technology: Alters laws of nature by unnatural desire. [AoE Power 1, 1d5 stun]
[2] Leaf Shield: This isn't megaman! Blocks up to 5 final damage next turn. Attacker is harmed for 3 damage regardless of defenses.
[3] Panda Rush: Attacks up to 3 targets. [Power 5, 2d6 crit, 1d6 stun]
[4] Telekinesis: Disables targets abilities and lowers target DEF by 2 for next turn. Has 1d5 chance to toss nearby field. [Power 2]

Dang it! I could've steal all trophies and make the Myouren crew suffer. AND I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE PESKY KIDS.

Thank you for playing and reading. This thread will be locked and archived end of this week. Cheers.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:09:26 PM by Helepolis »

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #476 on: August 03, 2015, 06:13:26 PM »
Gensokyo's about old and forgotten things, though. Lots of Bond fans refuse to let Connery go. George Lazenby would've been a better choice. :V
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.