Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4  (Read 60991 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2015, 09:39:13 PM »
>"I had wondered. She seemed slightly... pensive, at the end there."

>"Pensive?" Rin asks, not sure about the word.

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2015, 09:42:46 PM »
>"Oh, um... not exactly 'nervous', but... slightly guarded and concerned, maybe? I'm not sure that's the best way to characterize it, but...."

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2015, 10:09:52 PM »
>"Oh, um... not exactly 'nervous', but... slightly guarded and concerned, maybe? I'm not sure that's the best way to characterize it, but...."

>"You thought so? Seemed ta me that she liked what she saw."

« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2015, 10:14:18 PM »
>"Before that, I meant. Like you said, wondering if things were okay. I... may not be doing a good job explaining myself, I fear."

« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2015, 10:27:36 PM »
>"Before that, I meant. Like you said, wondering if things were okay. I... may not be doing a good job explaining myself, I fear."

>"Oh, that makes sense. She's a slave too after all. She probably just wanted to know how I was after havin'.... sex with my master." She pauses just long enough to let her cheeks regain their normal shading.

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2015, 10:40:09 PM »
>Smile
>"Well I, for one, am feeling happier this morning than I can rightly remember."
>Give her another gentle kiss
>"Thank you, Rin."

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2015, 12:38:53 AM »
>Smile
>"Well I, for one, am feeling happier this morning than I can rightly remember."
>Give her another gentle kiss
>"Thank you, Rin."

>The kasha blushes again, but you pull back from her, her face, red though it is, is oddly fierce. Like one who is consciously conjuring up their courage, Rin leans in quickly and kisses you, with some determination. In Eire, she says quietly, "You're welcome."

« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2015, 12:49:47 AM »
>"Mmm..."
>Give her another gentle kiss or two and run a hand gently through her hair. Somehow, it feels so warm just to be close to her. Love is a wonderful thing, isn't it?
>...but we do have other things we said we'd do today.
>"Well, I should probably go get a shower before I find myself putting Sanae off for another half-hour."
>Grin a little at Rin

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2015, 02:24:46 AM »
>"Mmm..."
>Give her another gentle kiss or two and run a hand gently through her hair. Somehow, it feels so warm just to be close to her. Love is a wonderful thing, isn't it?
>...but we do have other things we said we'd do today.
>"Well, I should probably go get a shower before I find myself putting Sanae off for another half-hour."
>Grin a little at Rin

>And being in love is a special kind of wonderful, too. You could get lost in this real easy....
>If you were someone else. But you are Byakuren Hijiri, and you are well versed in impulse control. Even when you do so with something approaching regre, as you do when you pull away from Rin.
>"Half hour or more?" Rin replies, her tone teasing a host of images to dance in front of your mind's eye.

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2015, 02:36:46 AM »
>"Let's just say that I've every intention of keeping my itinerary uncluttered this evening."
>Let's go get that shower.

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2015, 04:28:41 AM »
>"Let's just say that I've every intention of keeping my itinerary uncluttered this evening."
>Let's go get that shower.

>Rin doesn't seem to entirely understand every word among what you just said, but the context brings a smile to her face.
>She does leave you to your cleanliness duties, though, and goes off to get dressed while you hop into the shower. And try not to think about Rin's unclad form standing where you were, the water framing her....
>What's the word, 'twitterpated'? That's what you are, young lady.
>Though a part of you can't help but wonder, if you hadn't stopped that night last year with Marissa, if one of you had overcome the fear of changing for the worse, would this have been what the days to come would have been like? Walking around in a little cloud of joy, challenging yourself not to think too hard on your lover, or thinking about her while maintaining control of impulses you weren't sure you had before?

>Regrets are not like you, and you give your head a good shake under the water, banishing them from your mind. What's done is done, and to regret is to despoil your newfound feelings, and that's not fair to you or Rin.
>Finishing off your wash, you towel off, wrap up your wealth of gradient hair, and leave the steamy bathroom in search of your hair dryer and clothes. In the living room, though, you find a now clothed Rin watching something on TV. It seems to be a report about a bizarre event that occured last night at the White Tiger shrine, and the still image on the screen plainly shows the Titan under assault by your power.

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2015, 04:32:41 AM »
>"What's this?"
>Let's take a closer look at that news

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2015, 08:49:47 PM »
>"What's this?"
>Let's take a closer look at that news

>"-details are as yet unknown." the reporter on the news declares as the video displays the Titan's body being engulfed by the light of your combined attack with White Rose and Lily. The quality of the video is not great, but clearer than your average cell phone camera. Probably shot an entushiastic amateur who spent more than a few dollars on their camera. An avian amateur, at that, since the cameraman is clearly shooting from the air.
>"Somebody followed Fire on his way to the shrine." Rin informs you. "I think I missed who they said it was, though. But they caught the fight after Fire got there."

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2015, 09:19:35 PM »
>"I suppose it was too big to think someone wouldn't. I wonder how the shrine will choose to explain it?"
>Are either of us visible in the footage that we can see? If not, ask "Were any of us in the footage earlier?"

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2015, 11:11:14 PM »
>"I suppose it was too big to think someone wouldn't. I wonder how the shrine will choose to explain it?"
>Are either of us visible in the footage that we can see? If not, ask "Were any of us in the footage earlier?"

>"I don't know. But I'll bet Kiku's gonna madder than a hornet about it."
>All three of you are. The view is somewhat distant, but you can clearly make out all the individuals who were outside the shrine at the moment the titan was destroyed.

>"After this giant humanoid was destroyed by the three young mages," the woman on the TV continues, "A brief exchange was observed between the two magical beasts, the unknown mages and the Metal Tiger shrine maidens, after which the two beasts left." The film matches her commentary. "Our young film provider attempted to follow the two, but both seemed to vanish into thin air."
>The TV picture then switches to Hatate Himekaidou, and the caption at the bottom of the screen identifies her as the source of the video.  "I'd never seen anything like it. Not even in Muenzuka."

>"The school paper's big picture taker?" Rin says, more a statement than question.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:26:16 PM by Namusour »

« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2015, 11:32:44 PM »
>"She's rather intrepid, isn't she? Though I can't help but fear for her safety, if she was trying to chase after the Champions...."

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2015, 12:35:07 AM »
>"She's rather intrepid, isn't she? Though I can't help but fear for her safety, if she was trying to chase after the Champions...."

>"She got lucky they shook her." Rin agrees.

>"Thus far, the Metal Tiger shrine has refused all requests for interviews, and the other three shrines have declined to comment until an official statement comes from the Tiger Shrine. We will bring you more information on this apparant attack on the holy ground as it develops."

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2015, 12:47:20 AM »
>"My... ring reacted to Hatate, when she spoke to us yesterday. I think she has the power within her to become one of our circle. But I have to admit I am concerned what she might do if she did. Wanting to bring truth to the public is admirable, but I wonder about her... discretion."

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2015, 12:56:08 AM »
>"My... ring reacted to Hatate, when she spoke to us yesterday. I think she has the power within her to become one of our circle. But I have to admit I am concerned what she might do if she did. Wanting to bring truth to the public is admirable, but I wonder about her... discretion."

>"So do I. Decent odds she'd have our names and faces on the tv next."

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2015, 12:59:12 AM »
>Nod
>"The thought had occurred to me. I feel a little bad about it, since I know she means well, but...."

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2015, 01:29:25 AM »
>Nod
>"The thought had occurred to me. I feel a little bad about it, since I know she means well, but...."

>"But at least we know she didn't catch us changing back. That's some good news."

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2015, 01:51:40 AM »
>"Hopefully. As for the rest, I hope it doesn't cause the mikos too many more problems than they already have. Regardless of Hatate or not, the public catching wind of the Champion's activities in one form or another was probably inevitable anyway. Though it's safe to say that more people are going to start recognizing us in our magical guises; I suppose this is not entirely bad, though I liked the anonymity."

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2015, 02:00:54 AM »
>"Hopefully. As for the rest, I hope it doesn't cause the mikos too many more problems than they already have. Regardless of Hatate or not, the public catching wind of the Champion's activities in one form or another was probably inevitable anyway. Though it's safe to say that more people are going to start recognizing us in our magical guises; I suppose this is not entirely bad, though I liked the anonymity."

>"Liked the what?"

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2015, 02:03:32 AM »
>"Oh, sorry. I liked not being recognized by anybody - at least some of the time."

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2015, 03:12:37 AM »
>"Oh, sorry. I liked not being recognized by anybody - at least some of the time."

>"Musta been a different feelin' for someone as known as you are 'round town."

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2015, 03:18:46 AM »
>"Yes. I mean you saw what happened at the Tortoise Shrine - that's hardly typical, but nonetheless.... I do appreciate the positive regard, of course, but it's nice to be able to walk around without drawing too much attention to yourself."
>"Worse now, though, is that I would not be at all surprised to be accosted with questions about what happened at the shrine that I do not currently care to answer."

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2015, 03:35:08 AM »
>"Yes. I mean you saw what happened at the Tortoise Shrine - that's hardly typical, but nonetheless.... I do appreciate the positive regard, of course, but it's nice to be able to walk around without drawing too much attention to yourself."
>"Worse now, though, is that I would not be at all surprised to be accosted with questions about what happened at the shrine that I do not currently care to answer."

>"If I know Kiku at all, I think she might help you with that. I wouldn't be surprised if she scared a number of reporters away from asking questions." She pauses, then looks a bit nervous. "If that's what akostid means."

« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2015, 03:40:22 AM »
>Frown a little
>"Oh, sorry, sorry. I seem to be bad with that today. Think of it a little like someone getting up in your face about something or metaphorically pulling you aside."
>"And, if anything, the fact that the shrines won't answer questions makes me feel someone would be all the more likely to ask questions of someone outside their command structure, in the hope that they would. But I guess we'll deal with that if and when it happens."

« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2015, 04:24:14 AM »
>Frown a little
>"Oh, sorry, sorry. I seem to be bad with that today. Think of it a little like someone getting up in your face about something or metaphorically pulling you aside."
>"And, if anything, the fact that the shrines won't answer questions makes me feel someone would be all the more likely to ask questions of someone outside their command structure, in the hope that they would. But I guess we'll deal with that if and when it happens."

>Rin smiles. "Maybe making love makes you sound smarter?" she says lightly, chuckling quietly afterwards.
>More seriously, she says, "Ya think there's anything we can do to help Kiku? I mean first she has to deal with Satori and what she did, and now this. It's gotta be overwhe.... wilming?"

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2015, 04:29:23 AM »
>"Overwhelming. And yes, I'm sure it must be, though I'm not sure how much we can do to help at the moment besides 'don't give her extra work'. There's many things I'd like to ask her about the parts of last night that I wasn't around to witness, but I thought to at least give the heads time to have their meeting before firing off questions. I... suspect it will be rather heavier than even Haruka expected it to be...."