Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4  (Read 60995 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2015, 10:32:48 PM »
>"It doesn't have to change anything that you don't want it to. Though if it meant that I could kiss you again whenever the urge struck me, I think that would be nice."
>Grin a little
>"More seriously, the friendship and companionship that we've shared for all this time means a great deal to me, and isn't something I would want to lose. But right now I don't see why we cannot still have that and something even deeper. The you that I care about, the you that I wanted to kiss and hold against me last night is the same you that you were yesterday morning. However far you want this to go, I leave up to you - what would you like to happen?"

>Rin returns your grin. "Ya coulda done that from day one."
>"I'm just confused a little." the kasha says, pulling out her chair and sitting. "I'm your slave. I know you never really liked me saying that, but it's still true. That's still how I think. An' if us doin' what we did last night came as somethin' you asked for, something you ordered, then I'd be totally fine, I'd know how to handle it. But that isn't what happened. So I'm..." She smiles and shrugs, using the word "Confused." again.

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2015, 10:44:01 PM »
>"It's alright to feel confused. Relationships can be complicated for all of us, I think. And when one crosses a threshold of intimacy, as we did last night... it can take some time to get a feel for where the new boundaries lie - what is now okay that might before have been uncomfortable or even frightening. So it's fine if you feel a bit unsure of your footing for a while - this is new territory for me too, remember."

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2015, 11:04:26 PM »
>"It's alright to feel confused. Relationships can be complicated for all of us, I think. And when one crosses a threshold of intimacy, as we did last night... it can take some time to get a feel for where the new boundaries lie - what is now okay that might before have been uncomfortable or even frightening. So it's fine if you feel a bit unsure of your footing for a while - this is new territory for me too, remember."

>Rin tries a smile. "Yeah, but nothing rattles your chains." she jokes.

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 11:20:14 PM »
>Earnestly: "Perhaps it seems that way most of the time from the outside, but I'm still human - I still get confused and frightened and sad, like everyone else, and worry whether I'm doing the right thing or not. I was scared last night when I asked if I could kiss you - worried I would make you feel uncomfortable, or that I was exploiting your sense of duty to me. And of course I felt nervous at first to be seen by you naked - who would not feel a little vulnerable in that position? If I seem immune to all this, then perhaps I'm just better than most at putting a good face on things - I'm still stumbling my way through life as best I'm able and hoping I can make things work out alright in the end. And it's alright if you are, too."

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2015, 12:33:38 AM »
>Earnestly: "Perhaps it seems that way most of the time from the outside, but I'm still human - I still get confused and frightened and sad, like everyone else, and worry whether I'm doing the right thing or not. I was scared last night when I asked if I could kiss you - worried I would make you feel uncomfortable, or that I was exploiting your sense of duty to me. And of course I felt nervous at first to be seen by you naked - who would not feel a little vulnerable in that position? If I seem immune to all this, then perhaps I'm just better than most at putting a good face on things - I'm still stumbling my way through life as best I'm able and hoping I can make things work out alright in the end. And it's alright if you are, too."

>That wasn't quite the response Rin had been expecting, as evidenced by the look on her face. She diverts her attention by spearing her rice with her chopsticks, a habit you've noticed over your time together. "I don't think it's you putting a good face on." she says at last. "I know you well enough to know that you're just really good at dealing with things. Even when you get rattled."

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2015, 12:55:44 AM »
>"Perhaps so, but I think that is more about forging forward despite my uncertainty than about having none to start with. I apologize if I'm getting a bit too serious here, but I want to make sure you feel comfortable with whatever uncertainties you have and whatever you want to do with them. I cannot tell you how you should feel, and I would not. But I greatly enjoyed what we did last night - all of it - and have no regrets. If that kind of intimacy is something you would like to share with me again, then I should also like that very much indeed."
>"But what matters to me most here is your feelings. And if you aren't altogether sure what they are, then please take as long as you feel you need."

>Do we know of any social strictures about romantic involvement with one's slaves? Would it be complicated and/or scandalous if Rin and ourselves kissed in public, for example?

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2015, 04:30:09 PM »
>Do we know of any social strictures about romantic involvement with one's slaves? Would it be complicated and/or scandalous if Rin and ourselves kissed in public, for example?

>There is no law against it in Oni culture, and no specific laws pertaining to those matters in any other races' laws. Social convention, as is usually the case, varies a bit. Certainly public displays of affection between master and slave are not frowned upon in general, Nazrin and Yuugi are proof of that. But as for more intimate displays of affection, there is some discrepancy from region to region. In some parts of the world, the assumption among outsiders if they saw a master kiss a slave in public would be, in the bluntest terms, that the slave was a sex slave. But that conception is mostly limited to more wild parts of the world nowadays, given the downturn of that area of slavery brought about by changing rules and changing times. Other regions do not have this stigma, and Yamato is one of those. In this country, such a public act of affection would likely raise a few eyebrows here and there, but it would only be looked down upon by old-fashioned people who still hold to the aforementioned prejudice. Yamato is a progressive country.
>Here in Mayoiga, the greater reaction would likely be more in response to  'Byakuren kissed someone' rather than 'that master just kissed her slave'. For every one person who might think it odd that you kissed a slave, there'd me at least a dozen more who wouldn't think that at all.
>Optimistically, the scene could have a certain romance to it. After all, in the eyes of the public, you saved a damsel in distress from a rather evil demon. And the hero always gets the girl. People love that sort of Good End. Obviously you wouldn't put it that way yourself, but you've heard the event described that way for a long time.

>"Perhaps so, but I think that is more about forging forward despite my uncertainty than about having none to start with. I apologize if I'm getting a bit too serious here, but I want to make sure you feel comfortable with whatever uncertainties you have and whatever you want to do with them. I cannot tell you how you should feel, and I would not. But I greatly enjoyed what we did last night - all of it - and have no regrets. If that kind of intimacy is something you would like to share with me again, then I should also like that very much indeed."
>"But what matters to me most here is your feelings. And if you aren't altogether sure what they are, then please take as long as you feel you need."

>Rin's smile loses some of its tension. "Is there a selfish hair on your head?" she asks gently.

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2015, 06:43:41 PM »
>Idly run a finger through our hair, as though looking for something
>"Oh, here and there, perhaps. I try not to let them get in the way."
>Grin

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2015, 11:56:55 PM »
>Idly run a finger through our hair, as though looking for something
>"Oh, here and there, perhaps. I try not to let them get in the way."
>Grin

>This draws a chuckle from your Rin, who then meditatively chews over a mouthful of fish. "So then, it's all right if I still call you Mistress?"

« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2015, 01:19:02 AM »
>"If that is what you feel more comfortable doing, then it's completely fine by me."

« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2015, 02:17:38 AM »
>"If that is what you feel more comfortable doing, then it's completely fine by me."

>"It means a lot to me, to be able to call someone Mistress and have it be someone I really care about." the redhead says earnestly. "So, do we... tell our friends? I mean, folks do that 'round here. Some folks."

« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2015, 02:33:10 AM »
>"I'm comfortable with anyone knowing if you are. After all, why should I feel any embarrassment for having fallen for a beautiful young woman and been lucky enough for her to reciprocate?"
>Smile, then pause slightly
>"But I, um... I suspect Reisen, at least, might already know...."

« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2015, 02:41:40 AM »
>"I'm comfortable with anyone knowing if you are. After all, why should I feel any embarrassment for having fallen for a beautiful young woman and been lucky enough for her to reciprocate?"
>Smile, then pause slightly
>"But I, um... I suspect Reisen, at least, might already know...."

>Your praise makes the kasha blush anew.
>"Ah yeah, her ears are 'bout as good as mine, and we... WERE kinda loud." Then she chuckles quietly. "Ah, but she won't say nothin', I don't think. Not if we don't say something first."

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2015, 02:46:27 AM »
>"I see no reason to keep it a secret, unless you'd feel more comfortable keeping quiet about it."
>Pause
>"...but not too quiet, I hope. I, um, rather enjoyed that part, too."
>Grin a little sheepishly

« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2015, 03:29:02 AM »
>"I see no reason to keep it a secret, unless you'd feel more comfortable keeping quiet about it."
>Pause
>"...but not too quiet, I hope. I, um, rather enjoyed that part, too."
>Grin a little sheepishly

>"I don't really need to, I don't think. 'leastways not to the girls 'round here."
>Rin's answering grin shows her cute little fang. "Oh I know."

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2015, 03:35:19 AM »
>Grin back: "Good."
>Lean over and give her a quick little kiss
>Munch some more breakfast

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2015, 01:24:13 AM »
>Grin back: "Good."
>Lean over and give her a quick little kiss
>Munch some more breakfast

>"Unya?!" Rin emotes as you give her a quick peck on the cheek. She's never made a sound quite like that before, and it actually seems to make your heart skip a beat. My, my. You really ARE in love, aren't you?
>But the food laid out before you offers you a tempting distraction from remembering some of the other sounds you now know Rin can produce. You are still hungry, and some things are best pondered on a full stomach.
>Is this what it's like in the head of those like Marissa and Koakuma, you wonder as you consume a hot meal. The two of them certainly seem to have their mind on, shall we say, similar matters more often than anything else. Nah, that can't be at all, it's just new to you. New and good.

>As you finish off the last of your codfish, a polite knock sounds upon your door. Ever the responsive one, Rin hops to it quickly. Even though she opens the door only a crack, the cold winter wind wastes no time winding its way through the entrance, teasing goosebumps from your legs with its chilly touch. "It's Reisen, Byakuren." Rin calls back.

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2015, 01:36:41 AM »
>Let's get up and go say hello

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2015, 01:53:06 AM »
>Let's get up and go say hello

>Taking a swig of your tea, you rise and head for the door, as Rin opens it wider to allow the rabbit to step inside. "Chilly out there." she remarks as she brushes a bit of snow off her head. Sparing a smile at Rin, she says to you, "With her ears, you probably know about our new arrival?"

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2015, 01:54:50 AM »
>"Yes, I'd heard. I do mean to drop by and say hi later."

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2015, 02:02:45 AM »
>"Yes, I'd heard. I do mean to drop by and say hi later."

>"Sanae's been asking after you almost ever since she arrived. But I've told her you'd still be unprepared for company at this point." The red-eyed rabbit says this in a very knowing tone as she glances between you and your Rin. "I just wanted to check if that was still the case."

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2015, 02:10:08 AM »
>"Well, I've only just had time for breakfast, but I'm sure I can make myself presentable before too much longer. Say... half an hour?"

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2015, 02:44:49 AM »
>"Well, I've only just had time for breakfast, but I'm sure I can make myself presentable before too much longer. Say... half an hour?"

>"There's no rush. She's been very distracted by Hyozan." She smiles again. "She seems to have a ticklish chin."

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2015, 02:48:51 AM »
>Chuckle a little
>"Is that all that brings you here this morning?"

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2015, 04:05:56 AM »
>Chuckle a little
>"Is that all that brings you here this morning?"

>Reisen and Rin exchange a look, and you feel that something unspoken passes between them, one slave to another. Rin nods slightly, and Reisen smiles gently. "Yeah, I think it is." she says quietly.

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2015, 04:19:36 AM »
>"Fair enough. You can tell Sanae I'll be down to say hello in a little while, then."

« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2015, 01:42:41 AM »
>"Fair enough. You can tell Sanae I'll be down to say hello in a little while, then."

>Reisen nods, gives Rin another smile, then takes her leave, trying not to let too much winter blow in.
>"Well, that answers dat." Rin says quietly.

« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2015, 02:13:29 AM »
>"I mightn't have even noticed if I hadn't already suspected."

« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2015, 08:20:20 PM »
>"I mightn't have even noticed if I hadn't already suspected."

>"I guess she just wanted ta make sure we were still... okay."

« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2015, 08:30:01 PM »
>"I had wondered. She seemed slightly... pensive, at the end there."