Author Topic: Hatate Quest Kolme  (Read 61949 times)

Re: Hatate Quest Kolme
« Reply #990 on: March 04, 2015, 09:12:21 PM »
>Nod.
>"Does that include you, too? And what about other me?"

>"I don't know yet." Ranka says quietly. The wind spirit brings her arms up under her breasts, as though to embrace herself. She seems scared as she says, with a tremor in her voice, "I don't know if I know anything anymore."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #991 on: March 04, 2015, 09:16:41 PM »
>"Well, I'm sure it'll make sense soon. For now, it's just important we get this done with Aya."

« Reply #992 on: March 04, 2015, 09:21:50 PM »
>"Well, I'm sure it'll make sense soon. For now, it's just important we get this done with Aya."

>The blonde bombshell takes a steadying breath, succeeding in mostly settling herself. "Okay. I'll try."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: March 04, 2015, 09:28:06 PM »
>"Uh, one more thing. If you could try to not listen in, that'd be great. A lot of it is going to be personal and. uh, kind of embarrassing."

« Reply #994 on: March 04, 2015, 09:29:33 PM »
>"Uh, one more thing. If you could try to not listen in, that'd be great. A lot of it is going to be personal and. uh, kind of embarrassing."

>At that question, Ranka smirks. "Now if I can't hear you and Aya, how am I supposed to know when to start interfering with the winds around her?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: March 04, 2015, 09:36:23 PM »
>"Just start when we get there?"

« Reply #996 on: March 04, 2015, 09:45:14 PM »
>"Just start when we get there?"

>"I don't know if I can hide that kind of long disruption from her. She's always been good at reading the winds, one of the best tengu I've ever seen at it. Even if she's not from this world, she's still Aya."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: March 04, 2015, 10:10:20 PM »
>Sigh.
>"Okay. Well. If things get heated. And, um, try not to pay too much mind to what I say? Because there's probably gonna be some big exaggerations. Like, real big. It might get nasty."

« Reply #998 on: March 04, 2015, 10:41:44 PM »
>Sigh.
>"Okay. Well. If things get heated. And, um, try not to pay too much mind to what I say? Because there's probably gonna be some big exaggerations. Like, real big. It might get nasty."

>"Are we talking the violent kind of rolling in the dirt kind of nasty?" Ranka asks, sounding concerned.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: March 04, 2015, 10:53:47 PM »
>"....Maybe. But I am thinking maybe just a step before that."

« Reply #1000 on: March 08, 2015, 07:59:53 PM »
>"....Maybe. But I am thinking maybe just a step before that."

>"You're still too soft." Aya purrs into your ear just before she shanks you. Momiji swears revenge.