Author Topic: Looking for a pixel artist  (Read 1465 times)

Looking for a pixel artist
« on: April 08, 2014, 11:58:51 PM »
I am currently working on a touhou roguelike-RPG project, and it's getting to the point where having an artist on board would be useful for furthering development. I'm not particularly looking for a Picasso of Pixels; as long as you are moderately competent and willing to work on a project, feel free to contact me for more information through PM or ideally IRC (I'm on as YamaOf<X> there).

Sorry about the general lack of information in the post, but I'm drawing a blank of what else to actually put.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Re: Looking for a pixel artist
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 02:17:44 AM »
You might draw more interest(and thus more potential pixel-artists) if you put some basic info of what you hope the game to accomplish.  Even if it's not directly relevant to the job you're asking about, getting people interested at all might be good.  Also you could make the thread a more general thing for other jobs you need or for info on releases over time, perhaps.

EDIT:  Also, some screenshots, if you've got mockups(since obviously you probably don't have final versions given you need an artist), or details about what steps you've already taken yourself or with anyone else working on it with you would be nice to see.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 05:09:01 AM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
Re: Looking for a pixel artist
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 04:17:40 AM »
Also maybe some show of how serious you are about the project.