Author Topic: Forum Time Zone  (Read 6362 times)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Forum Time Zone
« on: September 26, 2013, 02:00:10 AM »
Simple and easy question.

What time zone is the forum? It disorientates me... a lot....
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
Re: Forum Time Zone
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »
Whatever you want it to be, but by default it's Eastern.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 08:04:35 PM »
Hmm, doesn't seem to be Eastern, although I'm in the Eastern time zone, and that I didn't make that post at 2 AM....

Maybe it's Greenwich time?
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 08:29:48 PM »
You can set your timezone for this forum manually. Just check Profile - Modify Profile - Look and Layout - Time Offset.
Or you want to know the default timezone for some other reason? According to the same page, it's GMT (so yeah, it's Greenwich).
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:32:25 PM by Vectorfish »
Would be glad to get help with Touhou Doumeiju ~ Mystical Power Plant Translation Project spellcard comments' translation.

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 09:20:46 PM »
You can set your timezone for this forum manually. Just check Profile - Modify Profile - Look and Layout - Time Offset.
Or you want to know the default timezone for some other reason? According to the same page, it's GMT (so yeah, it's Greenwich).

Thanks, didn't know you could change the time offset.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 07:38:16 AM »

I want to change my local time but my profile doesnt have this look and layout/time offset things.

Any advise?

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 09:40:09 AM »
You don't have enough posts to change your account/profile settings. Once you hit 10 you'll be able to.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."