Author Topic: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 47766 times)

Re: Disgaea Mafia -Game Over-
« Reply #690 on: January 20, 2013, 07:13:49 PM »
now that the game's over i need a new avatar but i also want it to be one that still pisses off conq

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #691 on: January 20, 2013, 07:16:07 PM »
[attach=1]

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #692 on: January 20, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »
now that the game's over i need a new avatar but i also want it to be one that still pisses off conq

Use a Dangen Roppa spoiler?

« Reply #694 on: January 20, 2013, 07:19:01 PM »
Use a Dangen Roppa spoiler?
shit i got this brb

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #695 on: January 20, 2013, 07:31:53 PM »
And I quote "I'm NekoRex and I get mad at games because I have a huge ego and hate losing"

That said I was pretty mad at a game of Crawl before my death rant, so I probably went overboard on Dorian. Still not happy about his terrible case, but I was a Death Miller anyway so it's not like it mattered. Based on Dorian's posts afterwards I don't think anything I said could have changed his mind anyhow.
 Would still lynch
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #696 on: January 20, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »
shit i got this brb

CHECKLIST:
- witch
- (minor) danganronpa spoiler
- obvious anti-conq implications

it is the perfect avatar (but i will hold out for finding myself something that isn't objectively terrible)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #697 on: January 20, 2013, 07:40:41 PM »
:getout:
Props to huhwhat for carrying the scumteam with the really hard defenses, I haven't seen those in a while. But it's a good example of how sometimes saving a buddy is as simple as outright defending them.

Cut by something vulgar and crass. gtfo

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #698 on: January 20, 2013, 07:41:15 PM »
it is the perfect avatar (but i will hold out for finding myself something that isn't objectively terrible)
How is this working out for you

« Reply #699 on: January 20, 2013, 07:56:30 PM »
bt you wouldn't know shit about finding new avatars seeing as you've never even changed yours :colbert:

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #700 on: January 20, 2013, 08:00:22 PM »
If BT changed his avatar I wouldn't even know him anymore. :< That pouty dragonite is a mafia standard.
(I probably need a new one myself though because pirate teletubbie sun is not doing me any favors but I lost my entire Yuka collection..)

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #701 on: January 20, 2013, 08:02:42 PM »
bt you wouldn't know shit about finding new avatars seeing as you've never even changed yours :colbert:
Don't let the secret out

(This avatar is much better)

(I probably need a new one myself though because pirate teletubbie sun is not doing me any favors but I lost my entire Yuka collection..)
I'm pretty sure I had at least one (1) nightmare due to that thing
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:11:04 PM by Schezo »

« Reply #702 on: January 20, 2013, 08:15:26 PM »
That pouty dragonite is a mafia standard.
wait that's not a nose?

holy shit

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #703 on: January 20, 2013, 08:22:11 PM »
Schezo your game's over you can sit down now

wait that's not a nose?

holy shit
How do you even

What

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #704 on: January 20, 2013, 08:25:39 PM »
... Can't unsee. Motherfuck

« Reply #705 on: January 20, 2013, 08:29:35 PM »

dangan ronpa spoilers, tenshi is the first victim

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #706 on: January 20, 2013, 08:31:47 PM »
:O

Don't lynch me.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #707 on: January 20, 2013, 08:47:54 PM »

dangan ronpa spoilers, tenshi is the first victim

Dots dots Dots dots dots

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #708 on: January 20, 2013, 09:19:54 PM »
http://www.quicktopic.com/49/H/BYt5xDFGexs3X

There's my personal thoughts QT btw.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #709 on: January 20, 2013, 10:30:32 PM »
I was the Vigilante this town deserved, not the one it needed.
OK, maybe it wasn't the best idea to watch all this ?how it should have ended? clips on Youtube while I was waiting for responses.^^;;

Earnestly, I would like to say that our fate was sealed from the very beginning since the ONLY votes of reason came from the scum side ( aside from Affinity and Conq) but that would be too easy. And since I'm Catholic I'll start with the traditional ?Mia culpa?.

PX: I know from my own experiences that RL doesn't announces it before it gets in your way. But I had no way to know this, so all I can say is, I'm sorry.

NNR: As much as I would like to say that your bloody ?make believe? case on BT cementite my Town read on him as well as my Scum read on you. But I also have to say that your claim was enough to put you into my ?Elimininate all discrepancies and distractions to get a clear picture? policy so I don't think that I gave you a fair chance. I guess you already unleashed a storm of rage against me in the Graveyard, haven't read it yet, it may not be justified but I think it's mostly  deserved, it was mostly a ?in the heat of the moment? decision and I'm really sorry about that.

Hero: I guess that you started to aimed for your own lynch at some point cause your ?role benefits town on a certain condition? but your play still doesn't makes much sense to me. I have no excuse for it aside from that not getting Kaori lynched was quite a trauma, sorry.

DrRawr: you said that, ?I'm also pretty sure with one of that last weakest links(me and ihnn) scum could have easily setup my myslynch? and I think you did that much better then any scum team could ever hope to do by being an mostly blank page. I'm still sorry that I didn't valued your effort.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #710 on: January 21, 2013, 12:06:54 AM »
Awesome stuff on hw's part.

Things would have been more interesting if the mislynches on d1 and 2 were different. I do think that if nnr had controlled himself an made his case on bt more cogent, he would have convinced more people.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #711 on: January 21, 2013, 12:29:58 AM »
Don't want this to sound very ragey but it might anyway because :tone:

NNR: As much as I would like to say that your bloody ?make believe? case on BT cementite my Town read on him as well as my Scum read on you. But I also have to say that your claim was enough to put you into my ?Elimininate all discrepancies and distractions to get a clear picture? policy so I don't think that I gave you a fair chance. I guess you already unleashed a storm of rage against me in the Graveyard, haven't read it yet, it may not be justified but I think it's mostly  deserved, it was mostly a ?in the heat of the moment? decision and I'm really sorry about that.
Most of my graveyard posts consisted of "wow I really got shafted with this role" and "I would rather have been vigged then lynched anyway" and especially  "why is everyone scummy"

But I did manage to write a few critical (and somewhat ragey I guess) posts on you

I really hate how Dorian twists my last big post at him into something awful and not true at all
Would still vote him despite being dead and knowing his alignment.

"Scum in general are going to have weaker cases because they're hunting town, and are therefore more likely to adapt what happened to their interpretation (misrepresent) instead of interpreting what happened."
Well that's true. Actually, that looks like what you're doing RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

"Why shouldn't I write a case that looks good no matter if my points are true or not?"
I did not say this, and I didn't say anything remotely like this. If I'm town OR scum and I want to have a convincing case, I'm going to write in a way that sells the case to town. Convincing town to vote your scumpick is a full third the gameplay.
and also
Let's face it, Dorian. Nothing I said could have changed your mind. Both my top scumpicks were your towniest reads, and neither of them were very talkative until I died.

It doesn't take acting skills to out yourself as a vig, either. You simply say "I'm a vig", which frankly is a stupid thing to do anyway.
It still doesn't matter, since my flip makes all of my posts worthless.
I don't know how MY case on BT was bad, I think you're biased because of my role. I personally thought my initial and top scumpick (BT) was pretty good, especially since it turns out HE WAS SCUM.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #712 on: January 21, 2013, 02:02:07 PM »
?Well that's true. Actually, that looks like what you're doing RIGHT FUCKING NOW.? <  Touche! I should have really stopped acting like a fool for a moment to listen to my own advices.^^;;

Anyway, allow me to continue the tradition to express my feelings about the game in a song ~

Spent the night in confusion,
To the game I marched in the dawn...
I was ready to kill our king
On the fields of Disgaea

Fire at will
Aim for the miller
Counter vote
Squirt of a gun

Gott mit uns
Cause we all stand divided
All so wrong Gott mit uns

On LyLo the second
They filled my heart with fear
Several times they attacked on that day
Several times they retracted it

Finely a vote
Follow that reason
On the lurker
An end it will bring

Gott mit uns
Cause we all stand divided
All so wrong Gott mit uns

I think that's the silliest thing I've ever made.^^;;
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.