Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 3  (Read 44559 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 3
« Reply #990 on: January 12, 2013, 05:45:06 AM »
>"And why ask me? Surely someone else here is far more able to deliver this message, should she choose to."

« Reply #991 on: January 12, 2013, 06:24:08 AM »
>"And why ask me? Surely someone else here is far more able to deliver this message, should she choose to."

>"Not if it's a purchase offer." Rin interjects. "Some clients prefer ta talk business when the merchandise ain't around. Or use the merchandise ta deliver the message."
>"Clever cat." the rider grunts in a bass rumble.
>Reisen's face passes between scared and surprised, settling on the latter. "You want to make an offer on me? But I tho-"
>"Jayle ain't with me any more." Motormaster cuts her off. "I got to thinking that I could use a replacement who could ride. Since I was in town, figured I'd see if you were for sale." After a moment's pause, she grumbles, "Saves me the trouble of tracking Eagle down since she got out."

« Reply #992 on: January 12, 2013, 06:36:23 AM »
>"Well, if you're looking for a 3rd party to deliver your message, then I'm afraid I am not it."

« Reply #993 on: January 12, 2013, 07:25:02 AM »
>"Well, if you're looking for a 3rd party to deliver your message, then I'm afraid I am not it."

>A sound like a protracted breath comes from under the rider's helmet. Then, without so much as a nod, Motormaster turns on his heel and stomps back towards her bike. Reisen doesn't say anything, but you see her ears droop just a bit in relief. She waits until the huge rider mounts her Double Spark, guns its massive engine and speeds off down the road, before turning off her own machine and leaning forward with a sigh, resting her arms heavily on her handlebars.

« Reply #994 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:26 AM »
>Gently: "Are you okay?"

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #995 on: January 12, 2013, 07:29:39 AM »
>"What does 'fourty-seven' mean?"
>"...Eagle? How is she involved in this?"

« Reply #996 on: January 12, 2013, 07:42:20 AM »
>Gently: "Are you okay?"

>Reisen looks at you out of the corner of her eye. "Honestly, Byakuren? That man scares me. When he said he wanted to own me, I thought I was going to faint for a second there."
>Rin nods, then gives Reisen a comforting pat on the shoulder. "I seen enough bad owners to tell he'd be a bad one."

>"What does 'fourty-seven' mean?"
>"...Eagle? How is she involved in this?"

>"I raced her three months ago here in town. She beat me by fourty seven hundredths of a second. I guess she called me that to rub in close I was to winning."
>"Lots of street racers here in town went through that woman to buy things when they raced here in town. I heard her getting arrested upset a lot of folks who relied on her for their fixes."

« Reply #997 on: January 12, 2013, 07:46:55 AM »
>"For what it's worth, remember that just because he wishes to own you doesn't mean that you're at any risk of this happening."

« Reply #998 on: January 12, 2013, 09:01:33 AM »
>"For what it's worth, remember that just because he wishes to own you doesn't mean that you're at any risk of this happening."

>"Yeah... But it still unnerves me to be that close to him. I mean in a race, you have to focus on the race, you don't have time to get scared. Focus on your fear, and you end up street pizza." She takes a long, steadying breath. "It's another story when you're face to visor with him."
>"He is awful scary." Rin adds.
>Reisen straightens herself after taking another breath. "Well, I for one am glad that's over, and without incident. Shall we get going again?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #999 on: January 12, 2013, 03:21:48 PM »
>"Yes, let's be off."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #1000 on: January 13, 2013, 07:34:08 AM »
>"Yes, let's be off."

>Accelerating again, Reisen adjusts her ears and then looks contemplative. "Hey Byakuren? You ever notice that thread ending jokes seem to be getting less and less common?"
>"I know, 's weird, right?" Rin answers as she casually fondles the rabbit sitting in front of her. "I mean you'd think some folks'd love the chance to just dick around 'n do whatever with a post."
>"Maybe they're taking this game too seriously." Lancer suggests as he runs along next to the bike. He gives you an angular grin. "Play it looser in the next thread, ladies."