Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 101596 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2012, 12:26:25 AM »
Lady Whatever: Conq asked. Not answering would have been rude.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2012, 12:31:30 AM »
Right.

So not only is that the worst answer to my question, you also failed to provide me with the evidence I wanted.

Further, MY explanation for the over justification is that it comes from scum who are eager to use this as a chance to look like town. It's free information and does them no harm.

So that's 2 strikes, and the fact that you said "oh but Conq asked" when I specifically asked for the reason for the OVER explanation and not why you chose to answer in the first place makes strike 3.

Vote: Kilga

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2012, 12:36:19 AM »
Gee, this is fun!

Hey Kilga! Why don't you find the antagonistic posting in me so far? Maybe you can use it to swing a lynch on me!

I mean, hey! People love to lynch people they hate right! And if I'm as horrible as you make me out to be, and based off your antagonistic=scum theory, I should be a prime vote right now!

Here, I'll help you along! I'm antagonizing you with my vote !

Should be easy to get people to vote me now, right?

Ooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe you're just a scumbag using a controversial opening statement to gain town cred for yourself later by answering easy questions that give away little to no information.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2012, 01:04:53 AM »
So your response to someone saying you can be extremely antagonistic is to be extremely antagonistic to them? You sure showed him. >_>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2012, 01:14:44 AM »
So your response to someone saying you can be extremely antagonistic is to be extremely antagonistic to them? You sure showed him. >_>

I don't think that was the point of the post given the last line but hey, if two birds one stone...?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2012, 02:09:13 AM »
There's some people I'm possibly :/ about but there's way too little for me to actually feel okay stating dislike about any of them.

I guessssss out of those my top picks would be Affinity and Kilga right now, but, uh, s'not saying much there.

##Unvote
##Vote: Kilgamayan

I don't really like his vote on Neko that much (Same for Affinity v HW), but since it's basically ED1 votings at that point :shrug:, but well whatever I'm going to bed
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
Ooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe you're just a scumbag using a controversial opening statement to gain town cred for yourself later by answering easy questions that give away little to no information.
holy shit is that thought process forced, people don't get town cred from answering questions about a jokevote. Kilga hardly even overexplained himself, this is the kind of case you can't seriously believe with the assholish conviction you're posting with unless you're a fucking conspiracy nut

but you could easily be scum faking!
##Unvote
##Vote: Lady Lambdadelta (L-6)

Don't really care about the 'anxious to end RVS thing' nonsense but I'm more concerned with huhwhat specially asking Neko as to what he thinks about other people despite others not doing the same?
was less a "I want specific opinions on these specific people!" and more a "seriously, talk about something other than how people are voting you", hence why I really just threw out random names that came to mind

Actual Thoughts: my opinion on Omba should've been clear, thought he was faking gut and wanted to see how he'd justify it, and his response wasn't what I'd expect scum to say. NNR himself looks lazy and passive, which is why I asked in the first place, so secondary vote would go there. BT looks fine for ED1.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2012, 02:43:24 AM »
unless you're a fucking conspiracy nut
is it bad that I thought that could still just be how LLD is :C
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2012, 02:57:20 AM »
it's 24 hours into day 1, I shouldn't have to make a bunch of forced (and in this case, inaccurate, because lol answering earlygame questions meaning towncred) assumptions to get behind a vote. that's not how a townie's thought process works, unless they're absolutely desperate

in any case I don't recall her play being this pretentious, ever

« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2012, 03:05:49 AM »
to elaborate: the obvious conclusion anybody would take away from kilga's rvs vote on lld is that he finds her frustrating, there's no need to ask for further information on that

assuming that it was an attempt to bait a question because answering questions gives you town cred (not even true) is the most retarded stretch imaginable

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2012, 03:10:49 AM »
Right, Huh What can die if and when Kilga flips scum for that magnificent chainsaw.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2012, 03:26:15 AM »
wrt Serela 97 and HW 98: Suspect LLD attitude is at least partially fueled by feeling slighted by my original post. Calls for post-game apology if so, but post-game is not now.

Negative interest in participating in D1 slapfight. Shadoweh 93 best possible response to LLD 92.

Not presently interested in voting LLD, combination of posts so far being par for the LLD course and attitude inkling in first paragraph. Also feels like incredibly easy target, particularly after 92.

Bed soon. NNR vote hardly slam-dunk, but suspicious enough to keep.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2012, 04:27:51 AM »
Yo, check out my sick skills,
My halbard kills
Otonashi 100 times
My guild death was most sublime,
that they, had to, get melodramatic. (for one second)
I am a romantic,
ever see my shirt off?
I look like a boss.
They say I have no IQ
Got beat by a kid that knows Pi to
A thousand places.
I'm of indeterminate race,
and my purple hair is like eyeliner to my face.
But to Yuri I am most loyal,
and when my rage turns to a boil,
Your pants you will soil.
Yo, was that shit like Yoda?
Answer's no, I'm Noda!

Come at me bitches.

##Vote: Pesco  awkward.

oh, and those people who said 'BT looks good ED1', Obb.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2012, 04:42:45 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh
huh what (3): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Kilgamayan, huh what
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (2): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan (4): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela
Omba (0): huh what
Shadoweh (0): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity
Serela (0):
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (1): DrRawr
Pesco (1): ActionDan
BT (1): NekoNekoRex

Not voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~42.25 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 05:10:36 AM by Ran Yakumo »

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2012, 05:15:27 AM »
Yaaawwnnnnn.

##Unvote
##Vote Lady Lambdadelta

Trying to forcibly start a slapfight with Kilga this early is reaaally bothering me, but I can't differentiate from scum and anti-town yet (this is a thing after last time!) so I'll give this some time.

##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

Mr. ActionDan, nothing to comment on about, oh, the bulk of what's been going on?

« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2012, 05:19:26 AM »
I don't think LLD's play so far has been "par for the LLD course", I'm not an expert on her meta but I've never seen her logic be this much of a stretch. slighted town wouldn't have needed to make up convoluted bullshit just to vote the dude who slighted them

dislike the BT cut, if you "can't differentiate between scummy and anti-town" then why would you vote somebody for making a post that was showy and anti-town but not necessarily scum behavior right out the gate?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2012, 05:26:27 AM »
Because I find the post more likely scum than anti-town, compared to LLD right now. Reads like an attempt at not getting involved.

« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2012, 05:30:33 AM »
Eh.

LLD is both anti-town and legit scummy. Dan just looks like he's sad he missed out on RVS, as scum it would've been easier to just keep lurking and he could've gotten away with it cuz he's V/LA.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2012, 05:44:37 AM »
Yeah, but we can't assume ideal scum play. Is he still V/LA? Either way, avoiding catching fire by pointing something out and skedaddling is what he did. Because, really, I'm trying to read him as Town!Dan and can't figure out why he would not comment on that unless he's fearing for his life.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2012, 06:03:59 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: BT

Because, really, I'm trying to read him as Town!Dan and can't figure out why he would not comment on that unless he's fearing for his life.
Elaborate, please.
Dan's post is the equivalent of an early game prod-dodge. The fact that you're trying to sell it as something more when you have an (imo) legit concern about LLD's play that you could be addressing smacks to me like you're trying to stay out of the line of fire.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2012, 06:14:03 AM »
LLD is probably town.

Shadobro, there's a question waiting to get answered.

There's some people I'm possibly :/ about but there's way too little for me to actually feel okay stating dislike about any of them.
I don't really like his vote on Neko that much (Same for Affinity v HW), but since it's basically ED1 votings at that point :shrug:, but well whatever I'm going to bed
Somehow that reads as if you're having very little you're actually sure of to vote Kilga. Given that, I don't see why you're only stating those two reads.

#109: Awesome.
##Unvote
##Vote BT

:gut: on huhwhat persists but in light of actual logic stuff takes a backseat.

Conqueror

« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2012, 06:15:39 AM »
EBWOP: LLD, you should chill out if you don't want to look like you're pulling a Mafia in the Back Room.
Don't really have a read on Kilga's alignment but it seemed like the forced wording came about because he was trying to be tactful after the fact. I have other thoughts about his initial vote but I don't think they're important right now.

Now to nip this in the bud:
@Kilga, can you provide LLD with past history of you/UK in mafia games so she doesn't have an excuse to tunnel you saying that you didn't answer her question?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2012, 06:19:38 AM »
I'm "selling it as something more" because it is something more. What about it being a prod-dodge-like post makes the choice of content irrelevant?

My concerns regarding LLD aren't telling of alignment. I've already addressed them, and that is all I can do about that. How is it 'staying out of the line of fire' at all?

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2012, 06:25:21 AM »
##Unvote

Wow these wagons sure are things. This is what we're going to be serious about today?
Serela you lurking scumbag get back here and tell me why you think Kilga and Affinity are scum.
Omba: I ignored the question because I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think it's pretty funny that Dan's only read was 'obvtown BT' and people are piling on BT for attacking Dan. It's like, some form of magic dissonance. Huh what, haven't we had enough of pushing LLD for being obstinante? A good fight is the best way to kick things off anyways.

##Vote: Serela You only get away with this lurker crap when you're scum. I'ma haul you in this time fishie-nyan!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #114 on: July 02, 2012, 06:30:37 AM »
I'm "selling it as something more" because it is something more. What about it being a prod-dodge-like post makes the choice of content irrelevant?

My concerns regarding LLD aren't telling of alignment. I've already addressed them, and that is all I can do about that. How is it 'staying out of the line of fire' at all?
Curious. What was the content he pointed out, if I may ask?
It's staying out of the line of fire because LLD is sure to fight back, while Dan looks nice and squishy at the moment. This is exacerbated by the fact that your Dan vote is little more than a prod vote. What happens to your vote when he provides content in his next post, or what if he doesn't show up for the rest of the day? (Not a rhetorical question)

I suppose I'll rephrase. Why aren't your concerns about LLD telling of alignment? Just want to hear your thought process here, because differentiating between scum and anti-town is pretty much how you play mafia as town.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #115 on: July 02, 2012, 06:31:35 AM »
I'll give this some time.
that is all I can do about that.
So basically, you have no idea if her play is anti-town or scummy, but don't see the need to do anything to get clarification on the matter? Like, say, asking her questions that could help you determine which of the two it is?

--cut
Shadobro: How about asking me to restate the question (or just saying "I have no idea what you're talking about") without me needing to prod you? Anyway, reworded: He asked "how do you get :gut: during RVS?", to which you asked "do you have a problem with X voting Y?". My question is: Why did you assume he has a problem with voting X in itself, rather than just not getting the reasoning?

and cut again.

« Reply #116 on: July 02, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »
Huh what, haven't we had enough of pushing LLD for being obstinante?
LLD being obstinate doesn't excuse her from pushing craplogic which shouldn't come out of any townie's head ever

« Reply #117 on: July 02, 2012, 06:36:56 AM »
also if this was town!LLD trying to kick things off by starting a fight, I don't think her reaction to me voting her would have been "hw can die if Kilga flips scum"

Conqueror

« Reply #118 on: July 02, 2012, 06:38:07 AM »
I also want to quote this again because this is really the meat of what I'm trying to say here and we're devolving into semantics bullshit.
Because, really, I'm trying to read him as Town!Dan and can't figure out why he would not comment on that unless he's fearing for his life.
You're not pushing this as "oh hey Dan is prod-dodging that's kinda scummy let's vote him."
You're pushing this as "Dan pretty much has to be scum because I can't figure out why he'd do that as town."
Really? Come on.

Conqueror

« Reply #119 on: July 02, 2012, 06:43:52 AM »
also if this was town!LLD trying to kick things off by starting a fight, I don't think her reaction to me voting her would have been "hw can die if Kilga flips scum"
What if it's town!LLD overreacting at something and seeing everything else through tinted lenses?