Author Topic: Touhou Rage Thread XII "Stupid Walls of Cussing" Edition  (Read 195682 times)

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
Touhou Rage Thread XII "Stupid Walls of Cussing" Edition
« on: March 08, 2012, 02:11:01 AM »
Previous thread.

Everyone gets angry at a video game series that elitists consider horrendously difficult. Now tell us what you hate and why. :V

Created with the previous thread near 1000 posts in advance because insert number GET
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:34:07 PM by Esupanitix »
My profile picture is whimsy until I feel like adding something else.

Enjoy.

pineyappled

Re: Touhou Rage Thread XII CAVE Arcade Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 02:55:30 AM »
How did I used to think Nue's Youkai Orb thing was hard? That spell is pretty pathetic...

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 09:44:11 AM »
You know you've lost it when you start screaming Patchouli when you derp on Sakuya.

Fuck them both.

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 11:42:44 AM »
Did I ever tell you all how I hate the UFO system for throwing me for a loop all the time, LURING ME into a trap?

Enjoy.

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 02:22:33 PM »
Did I ever tell you all how I hate the UFO system for throwing me for a loop all the time, LURING ME into a trap?
This is why you don't fly madly after UFOs into bullets. A little patience can go a long way.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 03:11:44 PM »
Created with the previous thread near 1000 posts in advance because insert number GET

This made me rage. Next time, just let the thread lock on its own; this isn't /b/, we don't do gets here, someone will start a new thread AFTER the old one locks. No need to pre-empt it.

Also, why do you even play UFO anymore? It's the one game you complain about more than any other combined, and seem to get zero enjoyment out of.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »

Also, why do you even play UFO anymore? It's the one game you complain about more than any other combined, and seem to get zero enjoyment out of.

I'm kind of wondering this myself. You obviously dont like playing the game, so why frustrate yourself? Frankly, by playing something you dont enjoy, you're just setting yourself up for unnecessary frustration, so, you sorta have no excuse for those big rantwalls anyhow. (not that you even did before, but still)
But anyway, thats not quite my point. It's like me with SA. It's my least favorite game in the series, so, I hardly play it at all. At this point, I dont care whether or not I'll clear that, casue I've already done the rest of them on Normal anyway. I know I dont like it, so I avoid the frustration of playing it.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

MMX

• In Soviet Gensokyo...
  • ...bullets dodge you.
    • LiveJournal blog
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 03:42:39 PM »
He's just enjoying his masochism :D
My danmakufu thread Most recent - "Kappa Mechanics" (Nitori fight)   My youtube channel Latest update - EoSD extra no bombs clear

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 03:58:41 PM »
Too much Aggressive game play leads to so much bullshit stupid deaths and recklessness. No lie. And 10D loves that.

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 03:59:35 PM »
He's just enjoying his masochism :D

There's a fine line between enjoying "punishment" or failure and playing something you aren't good at just so you can bitchwall, I'd say he's passed this a few miles back.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »
To be fair, for someone on a mission, it's not always as simple as to stop doing something because you don't like it. If you've 1cc'd all but one shooter on normal, for example, maybe you really really want that last clear, even if you dislike the game. Trust me from experience, for the obsessive types, this is a difficult thing to stop once you get started on it.

Even so, yeah, stop ragewalling. It was cute the first few times, but much less so now.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 04:22:01 PM »

It's the UFO Effect. It pisses you the hell off but it still drugs you with a desire. A desire to get good at it, beat Byakuren, defeat it's challenges and learn to master some of the hardest danmaku in the series. Once that rite of passage has been cleared, you'll love the game forever.

Also; I approve of the thread title. You seriously must gather the money to purchase those Cave games Esu-chan. They'll teach you just how incredibly generous UFO's life system is.

Tengukami

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 04:25:57 PM »
It's the UFO Effect. It pisses you the hell off but it still drugs you with a desire. A desire to get good at it, beat Byakuren, defeat it's challenges and learn to master some of the hardest danmaku in the series. Once that rite of passage has been cleared, you'll love the game forever.

Ditto for me, with regards to SA. But I honestly have seen no hint of enjoyment from anything he's said about UFO, in any thread. It sounds more like a chore or a punishment than a game.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 04:45:24 PM »

You know, I totally get this. after my third 1cc, I still come back to it just for kicks.

Edit: Well, damn. I almost had it. if it weren't for that last death, I would've made it. I still beat my score though, but I would've had the additional satisfaction of saving a doomed run.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 04:59:52 PM by XephyrEnigma »

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 06:05:31 PM »
To be fair, for someone on a mission, it's not always as simple as to stop doing something because you don't like it. If you've 1cc'd all but one shooter on normal, for example, maybe you really really want that last clear, even if you dislike the game. Trust me from experience, for the obsessive types, this is a difficult thing to stop once you get started on it.

That's true, at least it was like that for me (minus not liking the game, reminds me of that time I wanted to finish Yiazmat before going to bed, thinking I'd be done in an hour when I entered the last fifth of the fight. The fight eventually came to an untimely interruption when my father realized I still hadn't gone to bed), but comments like
Honestly, I hate the Extra Stages of everything past Mountain of Faith. UFO's Extra Stage is annoying, SA's is unfair as fuck compared to the others (Ancestors Standing Beside Your Bed is KOISHI'S FIRST CARD)

or
UFO has the UFO system, which means that unless you want to go into a hard Extra Boss with less resources than what you get in TD, you have to chase UFOs though dense bullets, then dance like a fucktard against that retarded umbrella, then more fairies (I FUCKING HATE FAIRIES except for Cirno), then an annoying lion snake thing in the form of a teenage goth girl with six wings that will blow the fuck out of your shit anyway.

seriously make me wonder if you're even trying, Esupanitix. Koishi's first Spellcard, of all Extra Spellcards, probably ranks among the easiest ones. It's only hard under one, exactly one, condition: You do not understand it. That's the only possible reason there can be.

It's the same with the UFO system. I agree that it can be frustrating, but only as long as you don't understand it. UFO paths, the moments at which they switch their colour, most of these factors can be predicted or forced. Some of them are more difficult to use effectively, but obviously it won't work unless you manage to figure it out.

I'm sorry for being a little blunt right now, but the fact that you openly insult characters and complain about quite a lot of difficult parts a game has to offer, whether they're actually difficult or not, simply makes you come across like someone who just expects everything to neatly fall into place for an easy 1CC, without time invested into trying to figure out the mechanics behind how things work. If things don't go well, you then indulge in rage fests. I'm sorry, but that's the impression I get from you.

However, at the same time, I'm very well aware of the fact that you are capable of a lot of things - I believe that if you spent more time on figuring out things instead of raging, you'd be doing much better. I can't really assess what type of player you are, but take the following from someone who openly considers himself a slower, weaker player who usually spends 1-3 months on individual 1CCs, playtime ranging from casual (yeah, MoF was nice) to obsessive (EoSD and UFO scarred me for life).

Obviously, the goal is the 1CC, but what do you feel when you figure out certain parts of a game? If, for instance, you didn't understand Scarlet Meister at all (well, actually, who does?), then managed to at least figure out a wonderful plot to get past it using only 1 Bomb, even though you had to go through Stage 6 in Hard Mode Practice for the 20th or 30th time to master the timing and positioning, wouldn't that in itself be an accomplishment already? Or UFO stages, there's 1000 ways you can set up your UFO order, but figuring out a perfectly planned path that will let you get through a stage breaking even on Bombs and slowly building up your Extra Lives stock, no matter how much you mess up (unless you mess up the path, but that's another story), you bet I'd consider that one hell of an accomplishment.

I think you're sucking much, much fun out of the games by only considering the eventual 1CC the actual accomplishment. However, what leads up to the 1CC, what you should actually be wishing for, that's you improving, whether it's improved reflexes or better strategical thinking. Difficult situations aren't just stepping stones on the way to the 1CC - difficult situations ARE what makes these games what they are. They are the sole reason why we're supposed to be playing - challenge ourselves, our brain, figure them out. Each one of them is a goal line on the way to the slightly larger one with "1CC" written on it. Spend less time raging and figure them out instead - I'm sure you'll find that to be quite rewarding.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 06:08:02 PM by Lepetit89 »

Tengukami

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
I think you're sucking much, much fun out of the games by only considering the eventual 1CC the actual accomplishment. However, what leads up to the 1CC, what you should actually be wishing for, that's you improving, whether it's improved reflexes or better strategical thinking. Difficult situations aren't just stepping stones on the way to the 1CC - difficult situations ARE what makes these games what they are. They are the sole reason why we're supposed to be playing - challenge ourselves, our brain, figure them out. Each one of them is a goal line on the way to the slightly larger one with "1CC" written on it. Spend less time raging and figure them out instead - I'm sure you'll find that to be quite rewarding.

This is great advice. "It's not the destination; it's the journey" and all that.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 07:18:15 PM »
It took me a little over fifteen tries to capture Ancestors :I
It's more memo than the rest of the intros, so I can understand why it might be difficult to the uninitiated.

Cranberry Trap = 13
Wizard Fox Thoughts = 9
(i forget Mokou's first card)
Party Start = 3
(i forget Nue's first card)
First Duel = 1

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:39 PM »
Now now, Sakuya.

Did you just pull a Byakuren on me?

Did you just kill me while exploding on your last card?

I think you did.

I think you motherfucking did.

I'm done with you.

e: Ancestors record is 25/31, by the way.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:25:14 PM by BT »

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 07:43:05 PM »
It took me a little over fifteen tries to capture Ancestors :I
It's more memo than the rest of the intros, so I can understand why it might be difficult to the uninitiated.

Cranberry Trap = 13
Wizard Fox Thoughts = 9
(i forget Mokou's first card)
Party Start = 3
(i forget Nue's first card)
First Duel = 1
Mokou's opener was Ihakasa's Moon Curse

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 08:26:28 PM »
Away from home for a couple days and can't play Touhou.  All my rage  >:(

Esper

• <Temporary Title>
  • <Temporary Text>
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 08:29:56 PM »
A little patience can go a long way.

It can also get you to lose a bunch of power and point items.

That's true, at least it was like that for me (minus not liking the game, reminds me of that time I wanted to finish Yiazmat before going to bed, thinking I'd be done in an hour when I entered the last fifth of the fight. The fight eventually came to an untimely interruption when my father realized I still hadn't gone to bed), but comments like
or
seriously make me wonder if you're even trying, Esupanitix. Koishi's first Spellcard, of all Extra Spellcards, probably ranks among the easiest ones. It's only hard under one, exactly one, condition: You do not understand it. That's the only possible reason there can be.

It's the same with the UFO system. I agree that it can be frustrating, but only as long as you don't understand it. UFO paths, the moments at which they switch their colour, most of these factors can be predicted or forced. Some of them are more difficult to use effectively, but obviously it won't work unless you manage to figure it out.

I'm sorry for being a little blunt right now, but the fact that you openly insult characters and complain about quite a lot of difficult parts a game has to offer, whether they're actually difficult or not, simply makes you come across like someone who just expects everything to neatly fall into place for an easy 1CC, without time invested into trying to figure out the mechanics behind how things work. If things don't go well, you then indulge in rage fests. I'm sorry, but that's the impression I get from you.

However, at the same time, I'm very well aware of the fact that you are capable of a lot of things - I believe that if you spent more time on figuring out things instead of raging, you'd be doing much better. I can't really assess what type of player you are, but take the following from someone who openly considers himself a slower, weaker player who usually spends 1-3 months on individual 1CCs, playtime ranging from casual (yeah, MoF was nice) to obsessive (EoSD and UFO scarred me for life).

Obviously, the goal is the 1CC, but what do you feel when you figure out certain parts of a game? If, for instance, you didn't understand Scarlet Meister at all (well, actually, who does?), then managed to at least figure out a wonderful plot to get past it using only 1 Bomb, even though you had to go through Stage 6 in Hard Mode Practice for the 20th or 30th time to master the timing and positioning, wouldn't that in itself be an accomplishment already? Or UFO stages, there's 1000 ways you can set up your UFO order, but figuring out a perfectly planned path that will let you get through a stage breaking even on Bombs and slowly building up your Extra Lives stock, no matter how much you mess up (unless you mess up the path, but that's another story), you bet I'd consider that one hell of an accomplishment.

I do try, and yes most of my rage is because to be quite frank I hate having to memorize laser patterns more than anything, especially patterns that DO SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST LOOP AND THEN CHANGE FOR THE FUCKING REMAINDER (KOISHIIIIII) and by the way, I know the UFO system and I've made UFO routes, and I've gotten to the point where I refuse to whore UFOs in stages 1-3. I know the moments UFOs change color, I can manage everything, even the routing, all I can't stand is CHASING THE DAMN THINGS AND GOD DAMN DON'T GET ME FUCKING STARTED ON WHEN THEY CHANGE COLORS RIGHT BEFORE YOU COLLECT THEM.

I openly insult characters because it's more varied than fuck you ZUN fuck you ZUN fuck you ZUN I hate you. I do not expect everything to neatly fall into place for an easy 1CC, and I've invested enough time to get a master's degree in college by now if I had simply studied from when I started. I've invested I think 20 hours in EoSD, 17 hours in PCB, 30 hours in IN, 2 hours in PoFV, 10 hours in MoF, 15 hours in SA, and around 20 hours in UFO. 8 hours in GFW and about 6 hours in TD. I know how to 1cc all of them, I've 1cc'd UFO on Normal and it's the only game I've 1cc'd on Easy mode. But yeah, if I end up failing horribly near the end of the road, I will indulge in a rage fest.

I do spend a load of time figuring things out. Raging takes up barely 10% of my time that I spend around Touhou games. I for one play obsessively but I will do homework and socialize with other people (over the internet) for a little bit.

When I figure out certain parts of a game, I feel decent. I just BARELY understand Scarlet Meister, I've captured it once or twice out of the six times I've seen it. To tell the truth, I wouldn't feel too accomplished unless I were able to pull off a great strategy in a 1cc run instead of a practice run. I know how UFO stages have thousands of ways to work, and my problem is that I'm so scared of ruining my UFO chain by not getting the UFO that I refuse to be careful when a UFO is in the area (Large, not small) and that's what kills the game for me, my paranoia. I'd consider being able to break UFOs no matter what an accomplishment but that's not the name of the game now is it?

Well I think it pointless to throw a party because I perfected Stage 1 of a game or got through Stage 4 or whatever. Personally I don't enjoy celebrating over small things like getting through a stage for the first time because that's not too big of an accomplishment. Anyone can get through a stage. Not many can get through an entire game without continuing. It might make me sound like a jerk that focuses too much on the big goal, but that's how I really think. I've tried to enjoy the difficult situations for what they are BUT in UFO's case, all that's intensely difficulty is the UFO system. I could 1cc the entire game easily if they had SA's system with resources, minus the power = bombs system. If the challenges are the sole reason we're supposed to be playing, then I can consider it as much of an accomplishment to get past SA stage 5 without continuing as I can SA stage 6 in a 1cc run, but it's not so. I get what you're saying, but I am trying to figure everything out and quite frankly I hate celebrating figuring a spellcard or two out, or any small thing that'll make everyone else go "who gives a shit" on the inside. At least a 1cc as an achievement will be considered for actual congratulation.

Enjoy.

XephyrEnigma

• XephyrEnigma
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, 08:40:47 PM »
I'd rather die than lose points/power

Maybe this is why you can't clear the game.

Tengukami

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 08:56:16 PM »
Well I think it pointless to throw a party because I perfected Stage 1 of a game or got through Stage 4 or whatever. Personally I don't enjoy celebrating over small things like getting through a stage for the first time because that's not too big of an accomplishment. Anyone can get through a stage. Not many can get through an entire game without continuing.

I think you may be missing the destination because you're in too great a hurry to keep your eyes on the road. A 1cc is not clearing a game; it's clearing a series of stages. What I notice in a lot of your rage is an impatience with yourself to get there NOW. And so you end up dying needlessly chasing a particular UFO, getting frustrated in early stages, or getting far too pissed off with patterns that even a casual like me thinks are easy.

Forget about the 1cc. Just be 100% there for every spellcard; focused, grounded and centered. I think if you play in the Now, you'll find your 1cc coming to you, instead of you spinning your wheels trying to rush to it and falling face-first in a puddle of rage.

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 09:15:43 PM »
If you're failing, it's not the game's fault, it's your own fault for not being good enough.  Get better.  I'm not trying to sound like a dick here, but that's how these games are and you have no one to blame but yourself.  If it's something dumb and random like Life Spring Infintiy, that's another thing.  In any case, it's been made quite clear that no one gives a fuck about your incoherent three page long rants.  It's just become annoying and looks more like attention seeking than anything else.  You've already been told this by a dozen other people by this point.  Post what happened, yell at your monitor if you want, but "hurr fuck fuck bitch whore <character name> fucking bullshit this game is retarded" is unnecessary and definitely does not belong on an internet message board.  Stop it.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 09:19:08 PM »
Honestly just make a thread about this if you want to continue this pep talk. This is the rage thread, not the huge walls of unrelated game philosophies thread.

Meiling's last spell can eat a [REDACTED]. That's two perfect runs ruined now.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2012, 09:22:20 PM »
I openly insult characters because it's more varied than fuck you ZUN fuck you ZUN fuck you ZUN I hate you. I do not expect everything to neatly fall into place for an easy 1CC, and I've invested enough time to get a master's degree in college by now if I had simply studied from when I started. I've invested I think 20 hours in EoSD, 17 hours in PCB, 30 hours in IN, 2 hours in PoFV, 10 hours in MoF, 15 hours in SA, and around 20 hours in UFO. 8 hours in GFW and about 6 hours in TD. I know how to 1cc all of them, I've 1cc'd UFO on Normal and it's the only game I've 1cc'd on Easy mode. But yeah, if I end up failing horribly near the end of the road, I will indulge in a rage fest.

It's never about the amount of time you've put in, but about how much you understand what you're doing. If time were everything, that wouldn't explain why some people take years to 1cc normal while some can 1cc lunatic within two weeks (freaks).

On another note, you know what works better than blaming ZUN or blaming the characters? Blaming yourself. Touhou, despite what many like to say, is on the whole a very well designed series. Most every death can be placed on your head, and when a death happens, it is generally your fault. So, the key to improvement is to figure out what you are doing wrong.

When I figure out certain parts of a game, I feel decent. I just BARELY understand Scarlet Meister, I've captured it once or twice out of the six times I've seen it. To tell the truth, I wouldn't feel too accomplished unless I were able to pull off a great strategy in a 1cc run instead of a practice run. I know how UFO stages have thousands of ways to work, and my problem is that I'm so scared of ruining my UFO chain by not getting the UFO that I refuse to be careful when a UFO is in the area (Large, not small) and that's what kills the game for me, my paranoia. I'd consider being able to break UFOs no matter what an accomplishment but that's not the name of the game now is it?

First off, are you talking about Scarlet Meister hard or lunatic? o_O If lunatic, then...wow.

But, about the UFOs, you're thinking too narrowly about chaining. The point of knowing how to chain is the mere act of knowing what UFOs come out when and where. If you truly know this, then it's okay if your chain doesn't work out, because you can easily knock things back on track with the next chain. Being able to perfectly chain throughout a game is definitely something to be proud of, but that never happens; something will always go wrong, and you must adapt by knowing where you can recover. That is just one of many reasons why the individual accomplishment is just as valuable as the overall one.

Well I think it pointless to throw a party because I perfected Stage 1 of a game or got through Stage 4 or whatever. Personally I don't enjoy celebrating over small things like getting through a stage for the first time because that's not too big of an accomplishment. Anyone can get through a stage. Not many can get through an entire game without continuing. It might make me sound like a jerk that focuses too much on the big goal, but that's how I really think. I've tried to enjoy the difficult situations for what they are BUT in UFO's case, all that's intensely difficulty is the UFO system. I could 1cc the entire game easily if they had SA's system with resources, minus the power = bombs system. If the challenges are the sole reason we're supposed to be playing, then I can consider it as much of an accomplishment to get past SA stage 5 without continuing as I can SA stage 6 in a 1cc run, but it's not so. I get what you're saying, but I am trying to figure everything out and quite frankly I hate celebrating figuring a spellcard or two out, or any small thing that'll make everyone else go "who gives a shit" on the inside. At least a 1cc as an achievement will be considered for actual congratulation.

Okay, let me use an example from my obsession of yesteryear: Perfecting bosses on lunatic. Of course, the ultimate goal was to eventually beat the bosses without dying or bombing, but it was never as simple as to just grind away at them until they magically gave way. When it comes to performing such a difficult task, understanding the individual spell card is everything. If you work away at a spell card for hours, trying every angle you can think of, and eventually cracking the secret of the card, that is an accomplishment worth celebrating almost as much as the perfect. It's the same with a regular 1cc: Getting through a stage well is vital to clearing the game in general. There's a reason that when people talk about their 1ccs, they often talk about how good one stage went (or how bad one went): Often the smaller accomplishment is what led to the bigger accomplishment.

And, "considered for actual congratulation?" If you're simply playing for recognition and accolades, I'm sorry, but you will be sorely disappointed when you have one or two people say "whoop whoop" and then move on. No, the true enjoyment of Touhou (at least for me) is the wonderful sense of personal accomplishment. That, more than anything else, is why I say you should celebrate the individual accomplishments, no matter how small.

Phew, wall over.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Zil

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2012, 10:10:14 PM »
And, "considered for actual congratulation?" If you're simply playing for recognition and accolades, I'm sorry, but you will be sorely disappointed when you have one or two people say "whoop whoop" and then move on.
I hate to say it, but this is the vibe I'm getting from you Esupanitix. You seem to only care about getting the "1cc" and trying to get better at the games simply for the sake of getting better.
Honestly just make a thread about this if you want to continue this pep talk. This is the rage thread, not the huge walls of unrelated game philosophies thread.
And yeah, this all belongs in the help thread or a thread of it's own. The rage thread's for rage, not indirectly getting advice on things because you complain about them instead of asking for advice. (Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen Esu in the help thread. :I)

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2012, 10:47:38 PM »
Excellent idea, seeing how it's been ages since I posted here, I'm going to complain about my lack of ability to play TD because I had to go on vacation, then a huge work project came up, followed by a cold which now had me sleep through the entire afternoon. I'm annoyed, want to get this over with already.

Can't even make progress in my current state, I'm not sure if I should have this much trouble with Seiga.

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
I hate to say it, but this is the vibe I'm getting from you Esupanitix. You seem to only care about getting the "1cc" and trying to get better at the games simply for the sake of getting better.And yeah, this all belongs in the help thread or a thread of it's own. The rage thread's for rage, not indirectly getting advice on things because you complain about them instead of asking for advice. (Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen Esu in the help thread. :I)

Totally agree, this topic is getting waaay off topic, calling out to mods let's censor this :V

Back on topic, today is the most rageworthy days, 10D has that effect where it just loves making smallest derps...I'll do the MotK W25 challenge tomorrow that way I have no hindrances.

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2012, 10:59:39 PM »
ZUN neglecting the announcement of TH14 is making me pretty angry.  :V

PS: Looking forward to see Esu in the help thread and those replays that he never seems to upload.