Author Topic: Yuuka Quest ~ The Dream Mansion  (Read 62289 times)

Re: Yuuka Quest ~ The Dream Mansion
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
Strange..it would normally have more people, right?
Search for a person.
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2012, 08:25:36 PM »
>If we find anyone, strike up a conversation.

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2012, 09:07:10 PM »
> Is this what usually happens when we visit the human village?
> If that is so, has the protector of the village, Keine, ever tried to step up against us?

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2012, 10:08:57 AM »
>Normally, yes.

>The lack of people disturbs you, so you search around, but there isn't a soul to be seen. You even go into some of the houses, but there's no-one at home. It's like a ghost town.

>This is most definitely not what usually happens when you visit. There are people who don't like you, but this is ridiculous.

>You have heard that the teacher sometimes takes protecting the village a bit too far, but even she hasn't showed up.

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 11:29:18 AM »
>You hear a low groaning coming from inside a nearby house.

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 04:40:35 PM »
Go inside.
I have...a terrible need...shall I say the word?...of religion. Then I go out at night and paint the stars.

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2012, 04:46:44 PM »
>You step inside and see a human you don't recognise sprawled on the floor. It would possibly be too difficult to recognise him even if you knew him, as he is bleeding from a cut to his head, and the blood is obsuring his features. He also has several cuts on his arms, as if he were trying to fend off something. He is groaning softly but appears to be barely conscious.

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2012, 05:37:02 PM »
Neel down and a ask him. "What happened?"

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2012, 05:55:56 PM »
>Upon seeing you, the man's eyes go wide and he starts yelling and thrashing about. However, the exertion seems to tire him out and he falls unconscious. He's in a bad way, he'll die if you don't do something.

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2012, 08:33:27 PM »
A bit of a delima here.
 We Don't want to be known as helpful, but we can't let him take what he knows to the grave.
Do we know enough first aid to try and save him?

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2012, 09:17:08 AM »
>You know enough first aid to keep him alive long enough to see a doctor at least, although it probably wouldn't be enough to keep him alive for any long period of time.

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
Do the best we can then. This is most annoying.
Do we know of any Doctors?

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2012, 07:14:57 PM »
>You wash the wound using thyme as an antiseptic. You tear up some of his clothes to use as bandages. He only seems to have the one wound, so you can't do much more.
>You remember there being a doctor in the human village but...yeah. There's that lunarian in the bamboo forest though.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2012, 07:50:18 PM »
>Would it be wrong to attempt to transport him there? If not, would there be enough time to rush to that lunarian's place?

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
>It would probably be safest to bring him with you. After all, you still don't know what happened here. As long as you are careful, he should be alright, though he will slow you down and would be a burden in a fight. On the other hand, if you leave him here, it will take longer for him to get treated, but you can fight as normal.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2012, 09:35:26 PM »
I say we take him with us. Just because fear and terror's our job, doesn't mean we aren't at least sorta nice.
I mean, this guy's never hurt any of our flowers after all.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 09:14:12 AM »
>You pick him up and start carrying him piggyback style. Slowly, you set off for the Bamboo Forest of the Lost. Once you get there, you promptly... get lost. Welp.

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 04:14:23 PM »
Look for a rabbit..they know how to get around.

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 04:40:15 PM »
>You stand still for a minute and look around. There's a rustling behind you. Pretending not to notice it, you step forwards, then quickly turn around and grab the rabbit that was following you. She looks up at you with frightened eyes.
"Wuh...What do you want?" she stammers

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 05:29:43 PM »
"An answer. Do you know the way to that lunarian's place?" ask nicely. If she doesn't know, ask her if she knows anyone that would.

« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »
>"Uh... It's that way." she points to your left.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2012, 05:47:07 PM »
Thank her and follow her directions.

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2012, 05:55:47 PM »
> After thanking her politely, you go the way she pointed. After a good while of flying, you still don't see any sign of the lunarians' house, and you are as lost as ever. It seems the rabbit was lying.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2012, 06:14:54 PM »
> Find that rabbit and give her a lecture. This is no time for jokes.

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
> You go back the way you came, and easily spot the rabbit who unwisely decided to stand there and laugh rather than running away. You don't even need to give her a lecture, one look at your face is enough to make her start apologizing.
"F-Follow me." she says.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:55 PM »
>Follow her with a small scowl.

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2012, 08:49:14 PM »
>Seems she's scared enough not to try to trick you again. You eventually see the building in front of you. Outside stands another rabbit - the moon rabbit this time.
"Oh, you found Tewi... who's that?" she asks pointing to the man you're carrying on your shoulders.

Nekomata-chan

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2012, 09:01:12 PM »
>"Some person I found. Is your lunarian buddy in? It seems our little friend here needs some medical attention."

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 09:41:05 AM »
>The rabbit looks surprised.
"Ah... yes, come in." she leads you inside. There's a long hallway, but you are quickly led through a side door into a living room. The rabbit gestures that you can leave the man on the table and says
"I'll just go get her." and she hurries off.

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2012, 01:17:54 PM »
> It's not long before she comes back bringing the doctor with her, who by the looks of things is not very happy about being disturbed from whatever she was doing.
"My my, what did you do to this poor man?" is the first thing she says upon entering the room.