Author Topic: Marisa Steals Everything  (Read 4660 times)

Marisa Steals Everything
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:59:38 AM »
Do Smooth Criminal with Marisa stealing Alice's stuff but she got caught so she hit her

Uh, not sure that exact criteria would work. A smooth criminal doesn't get exactly caught afterall. I'll see what I can do though. Why the new topic for this response? Well, the thought of Marisa Stealing all of Alice's stuff has crossed my mind before. What better excuse to show off something I had already made? Hosted off site due to high resolution. I have a big screen and like to use it, so sue me. It's already scaled down to fit in one image. :P

Obligatory create.swf credit

Blackraptor

• Furniture
  • The guy with the thing over there at the place
Re: Marisa Steals Everything
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 12:14:45 PM »
Do Smooth Criminal with Marisa stealing Alice's stuff but she got caught so she hit her

Uh, not sure that exact criteria would work. A smooth criminal doesn't get exactly caught afterall. I'll see what I can do though. Why the new topic for this response? Well, the thought of Marisa Stealing all of Alice's stuff has crossed my mind before. What better excuse to show off something I had already made? Hosted off site due to high resolution. I have a big screen and like to use it, so sue me. It's already scaled down to fit in one image. :P

Obligatory create.swf credit

This is pretty plausible considering that Marisa DOES raid SDM's library on a regular basis. Alice's house would have been cake for her.