~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive
Ask a Librarian 24- Chaore
<< < (2/12) > >>
Esifex:
The bunny-eared existential crisis is your persona as a MotK Librarian. What prompted the bunny-avatar, and what prompted the null-existence trait?

Do you consider culling events from some of the stories in PSL to use as a baseline for a Danmakufu game?
Dead Princess Sakana:

--- Quote from: Chaore on July 28, 2011, 07:31:50 PM ---At least, pretty sure that's how it went. I'm not a Rawrotologist though, so she could've had other reasons.

--- End quote ---
Weeeell....

--- Quote from: Ruro on February 12, 2010, 07:08:49 PM ---Oh, and on an unrelated note: Do you have any ideas for the three perma-librarians? I want to choose you, of course, but the other two slots (three total) should go to two other people whose hard work has impressed you.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Sakana on February 13, 2010, 06:55:33 AM ---Well, I think the choices are obvious: Roukanken and Chaore.

Those two have worked really hard, have finished their initial assignments in a flash and have taken quite a number of works that were unassigned. I'm sure everyone else worked hard as well (Esifex, for example) and just had less time or something, but those two really stood out to me.

--- End quote ---
:3

Anyway, questions.

What does "Chaore" even mean, or how did you get the name?
Five years from now, what do you want to have achieved?
What non-computer/console games do you enjoy, if any?
Chaore:

--- Quote from: Esifex on July 28, 2011, 08:16:38 PM ---The bunny-eared existential crisis is your persona as a MotK Librarian. What prompted the bunny-avatar, and what prompted the null-existence trait?

Do you consider culling events from some of the stories in PSL to use as a baseline for a Danmakufu game?

--- End quote ---

The bunny avatar is related to wayyyy back when I joined the forums, I took up an avatar of the Eclipse from Ragnarok Battle Offline. It's probably my most remembered Avatar, honestly- This lead to me being referred to as the Giant Enemy Rabbit, and my eventual inclusion of Bunny Ears on my MotK Persona.

The Null-existence trait was honestly me trying to say 'Do whatever you feel like with my 'character' and putting it in fancy terms. I never specified anything, (not even the bunny ears, thats how prevalent they are in people's vision of me) beyond the fact that my character could be anything as needed. It on it's own, eventually evolved into an essential trait and I'm glad with how it evolved. It was mostly because of me not putting thought and not knowing what to do with my 'librarian persona' that evolved to it being used, though. There's probably a parallel universe in where I did put effort in and became a Bunny Knight in Tarnished armor or something.

As for the Danmakufu game- Possibly! I consider ideas from everywhere possible of being taken and made into a Danmakufu game. Even though I don't know how to use the program, I could probably baseline a game from almost anything.

--- Quote from: Sakanamoto-san on July 28, 2011, 08:28:17 PM ---Weeeell....

--- End quote ---

Well what do you know. I'm a better Sakanatologist than Rawrotologist, seems.

--- Quote from: Sakanamoto-san on July 28, 2011, 08:28:17 PM ---What does "Chaore" even mean, or how did you get the name?
Five years from now, what do you want to have achieved?
What non-computer/console games do you enjoy, if any?

--- End quote ---

Chaore is a mixture of 'Chaos' and 'Gore'. It was thought up by a much younger me as a name for a character, and I eventually grew to like the name.

Five years from now... Hmm. I want to have a steady job, a place of my own, and be living comfortably. I suppose I don't aim very high, do I?

As for non-computer/console games... Uno! I used to play it a lot with my family as a kid. There were a bunch of old board games I'm trying to think of as well, but I can't name them. Especially one space game...
Janitor Morgan:
Why am I your favori--*shanked*

What is your favorite book?

Do you wish you were more involved here at MotK?

There is a windmill in front of you. How much time does it have to live before you tear it to shreds?
Alfred F. Jones:
Chaore! I choose you!

What are your favourite things to eat?
What is your favourite Touhou fanfiction?
Why do you like Nasuverse works so much?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version