~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
(1/201) > >>
Neovereign:
> You are Koakuma, a lesser devil working in the Scarlet Devil Mansion. more specifically, you work as a sort of assistant to the resident librarian and owner of a grand library; Grand Magician Patchouli Knowledge.
> However, she seems to be missing, and what could've simply been a day out or sleeping in has become a kidnapping, evidenced by two ransom-like notes. They seem to be asking you to get stronger...
> In your search of Patchouli, you've chatted with Alice, Reimu, and Reina, someone new you've met. Though, none of them seemed to be too helpful.
> You are currently at the SDM library, blocked by a group of fairy maids.

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2019, 04:56:51 PM ---> Do we know approximately where on the first floor it would be?

--- End quote ---
> Yes.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Roll our eyes.
> "Very well."
> Look back to Daiyousei.
> "Come, I have another idea."
> Head back the way we came.
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2019, 12:34:58 PM ---> Roll our eyes.
> "Very well."
> Look back to Daiyousei.
> "Come, I have another idea."
> Head back the way we came.

--- End quote ---
> "Oh, she said it was well."
> "Very well!"
> "Thank you! We try a lot but don't get much praise."
> You head back through the halls...
> "You better not be thinking about hurting them to get by..." Daiyousei frowns a little.
>_
Kilgamayan:
> Alter our travel plan so we are heading toward where we think the hole would be on the first floor.
> "I considered the possibility, and discarded it quickly for several reasons."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2019, 05:58:31 PM ---> Alter our travel plan so we are heading toward where we think the hole would be on the first floor.
> "I considered the possibility, and discarded it quickly for several reasons."

--- End quote ---
> "Do we really need to get in there that badly?"
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version