Author Topic: Kourindo - Buy Stuff from Japan! - TAKING SPRING 2020 M3 REQUESTS  (Read 869786 times)

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Re: Kourindo - Buy Stuff from Japan! - TAKING COMIKET 90 REQUESTS
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 05:39:57 AM »
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look for the oarfish yet. I'll try this weekend if I can.

And I should probably be able to make it to Wonderfest, since I don't think there is anything else going on that weekend for me.

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2016, 06:31:23 AM »
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look for the oarfish yet. I'll try this weekend if I can.

And I should probably be able to make it to Wonderfest, since I don't think there is anything else going on that weekend for me.

Awesome. I will try to confirm which figures will be there and were as soon as I can. kinda hoping the Rachnee figure returns

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »
Hi! Long time no talk. ^^; (I'm sure you haven't missed me, haha.)

I'm sorry to bother you with this, and it's totally cool if it's too out of the way or you're already busy that day or you just don't want to, but would you be amenable to swinging by vom@s 35 on July 10th? There's a handful of things I want from there, at least one of which the circle explicitly said they wouldn't consider tsuuhan for. ='(

N-Forza

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2016, 02:20:07 AM »
Unfortunately, I already have something planned for the 10th, sorry!

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 04:10:28 AM »
Hey Forza would you be attending Sunshine Creation on the 3/7? If so would you be able to pick up a few things?

Thanks

N-Forza

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2016, 05:17:58 AM »
On second thought, that might be doable if I go early enough. Let me know what you wanted, but keep in mind you'll have to cover all costs involved (transportation, which won't be too bad since it's only Ikebukuro, as well as the entrance fee).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 05:19:29 AM by N-Forza »

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2016, 07:46:20 AM »
Ahh that should be okay to cover the extra cost, I want

https://twitter.com/azmatic__heaven/status/747079931281055745 (the top right set with the 3 sleeves and box (3000 yen) and the playmat of the same design (the woman with the spear Scathach)

and if Cake Rabbits isn't too hard to get near http://cakerabbits.blog.fc2.com/img/cake.jpg/ one pack of sleeves of the girls with horns Shuten Doji 900 yen

thanks

N-Forza

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2016, 08:47:48 AM »
All right, I'll give it a shot. Send $20 for now and I manage to get anything, I'll let you know.

« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2016, 09:52:45 AM »
All done, I sent you $20 on paypal with a message that it's from me. If you don't know which email, just let me know i"ll send you a pm.

Bakaaaaa

• B-B-Baka!
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2016, 11:24:33 AM »
Whoa bagram's quick on this one :p I was about to ask you about Sunshine Creation for the same stuff too. 

https://twitter.com/azmatic__heaven/status/747079931281055745

Basically all the Scathach Sleeves and the Scathach playmat which should total 6000 yen please :D (Purple haired woman with the spear stuff)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 11:30:10 AM by Bakaaaaa »

N-Forza

« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2016, 02:35:30 PM »
I should warn you that that circle has a limit of a one item/set per person, so I would have to get in line again to get your stuff (if they would even allow it). You might have better luck overall asking for something else.

And on the off-chance I do get something for you, you and bagram will split the event-related costs.

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2016, 03:01:10 PM »
I assume if Bakaaa gets nothing I cover all the cost (which I'm okay with definitely)

Bakaaaaa

• B-B-Baka!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2016, 03:34:49 PM »
Gah dammit D: Curse those one per person limit!

Well if you are able to get me the stuff I don't really mind splitting the event-related cost though :D

« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2016, 03:51:27 PM »
Hey Forza. I have been speaking to the creators of the garage kits on twitter. They don't have the table numbers yet, but they have prices. This Suu will be 13,000 yen https://twitter.com/shogo31w/status/727994010283823104 and this Lala will be 15,000 yen https://twitter.com/ak8gwc/status/729329228106194944

The Lala maker knows the Rachnera maker, and is seeing if he can get him to sell it at this WF too. I'll keep you posted.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2016, 11:10:57 PM »
P-Man I will give you Texa$ if you can get me one of these
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

N-Forza

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2016, 01:42:06 AM »
I'd do the preorder but the deadline was less than an hour after you posted so I couldn't get it in time. It'll be released at Comiket too but I'm not sure if I can manage it, unless your promise of Texa$ was legit.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2016, 04:08:39 AM »
Will they be sold in stores after Comiket? If they are, then I'd say only grab one at Comiket if the opportunity presents itself. If they're Comiket-exclusives, then I'll have to consider how much money I'll be willing to drop.

When is the next Comiket, anyway?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

N-Forza

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2016, 05:14:15 AM »
August 10-12 if I remember correctly. It'll likely be available later since they mentioned that Comiket was going to be where they "pre-released" it but I don't see any other details regarding availability.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2016, 01:43:55 PM »
Okay, buying it after the fact is fine if it seems likely they'll do that. All that matters is that I get my grubby little meathooks on Moe Harukawa Hifuu merch.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2016, 02:47:25 PM »
Forza, can you add the Squid Sister Amiibo's (Aori and Hotaru)? And could you ship them as soon as you have them? I know I have another order sitting for November, but I want to gift these to my Niece who's birthday is in August. I should be able to make it right?

Also give estimate.

N-Forza

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2016, 03:33:05 PM »
Hopefully, I'll be able to pick them up. I know a place that usually has plenty but Splatoon is still pretty popular around here so we'll see. Send $40 for now please. They come out late July, right?

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2016, 05:57:00 PM »
Hopefully, I'll be able to pick them up. I know a place that usually has plenty but Splatoon is still pretty popular around here so we'll see. Send $40 for now please. They come out late July, right?
July 4 or 7.
Seems 8th of July. Expecting hot run on them. There is also some sort of Expo also going on that day.

Also let us not make a mistake as there seem to be other figures. It is about these two:
http://en.yibada.com/articles/120671/20160502/nintendo-announces-new-splatoon-amiibo-figures-released-july-previous-will.htm

Edit: $40 sent.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 06:02:48 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2016, 11:27:26 PM »
Hey Forza can I add extra to the order at sunshine creation

https://mobile.twitter.com/mschaosgoddess/status/748545611297742848/photo/1

Just the double sided playmat and right play (Saber alter) that should be 8000 yen

Let me know if you want some money thanks

N-Forza

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2016, 01:25:07 AM »
I wasn't able to get those playmats because that circle's line was by far the most ridiculous one. However, I got the other two you requested. I'll get you a final total once I have it worked out.

Baka: It turns out I was thinking of a different circle when I told you if their purchase limits, but they had still imposed a limit of one ONLY for both of the items you wanted. :V At least they were OK with letting me get back in line, but by the time I got to the front the second time, they only had the box/sleeve set so I just got that. Send over $60 please and I'll ship it out.

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2016, 04:47:36 AM »
Any word on the oarfish?

N-Forza

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2016, 06:16:06 AM »
I saw a gacha with that series but no store selling it loose. I could go back and just keep trying until I get it if you want me to.

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2016, 02:19:57 PM »
I saw a gacha with that series but no store selling it loose. I could go back and just keep trying until I get it if you want me to.

My friend says you can send him the doubles too, as long as you don't go broke trying for it

Bakaaaaa

• B-B-Baka!
« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2016, 06:08:25 AM »
I wasn't able to get those playmats because that circle's line was by far the most ridiculous one. However, I got the other two you requested. I'll get you a final total once I have it worked out.

Baka: It turns out I was thinking of a different circle when I told you if their purchase limits, but they had still imposed a limit of one ONLY for both of the items you wanted. :V At least they were OK with letting me get back in line, but by the time I got to the front the second time, they only had the box/sleeve set so I just got that. Send over $60 please and I'll ship it out.

Ah, sorry for the late reply :p forgot all about this because of mobages. Alright sent the payment! Thanks!

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2016, 11:15:04 PM »
The package came in today, and all three items were in great condition. Thanks a ton!

Your Everyday NEET

• Part time Researcher & Let's Player, full time NEET, also an eel
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2016, 12:54:43 PM »
Hey N-Forza, I've got another requests.

Can I requests these two items?
http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000173052 (Thanks to Validon98)
http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000173791 (Screw it, I want to support this group)