Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 63658 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »
(Placeholder post)

Anon returns to pest the forums and gets banned again for good behavior.

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »
Black user name is CEO group? You have no idea how happy that makes Gengetu Rape Time.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
Mmmk, so I felt pretty tired at 5:00 PM or so, since my legs ache and have been aching ever since I was dancing at Prom (to the point that I felt as if I had just finished a cross-country run). So I went to bed.

I did not wake up until 8:00 AM this morning.

I mean, really? And I'm not even the one who was hypnotized  ???

nintendonut888

« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »
Or were you? :O

But hypnosis also makes you actually feel pretty refreshed, so that makes no sense.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2009, 06:03:08 PM »
But hypnosis also makes you actually feel pretty refreshed, so that makes no sense.

Sleep is also supposed to give your body time to repair and replenish itself, but it's clearly not working in my case.

Clearly my body hates me

:V

nintendonut888

« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »
I'm not sure length really has any factor on how well you sleep. I've had two hours of sleep before and felt great (read: UFO demo), and then have 10 hours of sleep and feel more tired than when I went to sleep.

I have this theory that you only get a really good night's sleep when you have one of those long dreams that you actually remember some of after you wake up.

But in my dream, you and I were killing zombies.

So that can't be it, either!

Whut. Then I have no idea. Sleep is a mysterious thing...

We died at the end, so that may be a part of it.

:(

:(  Maybe. When I was scum in mafia, I kept dreaming about the game over and over (since it was sadly the main focus of my Spring Break) about how I was going to screw up, and I woke up feeling groggy every morning.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:19:16 PM by nintendonut888 »

« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2009, 06:13:25 PM »
I've had two hours of sleep before and felt great (read: UFO demo), and then have 10 hours of sleep and feel more tired than when I went to sleep.
You wake up in the morning half-asleep.

nintendonut888

« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »
You wake up in the morning half-asleep.

Can I ask a question? What does your avatar say? Even when I artificially slow it down I can't understand it.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2009, 06:23:22 PM »
I AM NOT A PRECIPICE

I loaded it up in GIMP about a week ago.

And yes, I know it doesn't make any sense.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:26:38 PM by Kangetu Musaka »

« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2009, 06:36:00 PM »
A joke about Tenshi's washboard. Since that was the only thing in my mind while giving some life to COCKBLOCK.jpg.

My original intentions were however to have all kinds of fucked up characters in it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 06:38:54 PM by T34G3 »

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2009, 08:40:53 PM »
Does anyone know what the download limit for megaupload is?

Gpop

« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »
I believe it's either 250 MB or 500 MB

Well I've downloaded 800mb so far today so I guess that's not it.

My god, Kanako, what have you been doing?

not what you're thinking

My dear Kanako, I would never accuse you of that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 10:22:41 PM by Sakura Rurouni »

nintendonut888

« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2009, 12:03:13 AM »
I just discovered 4 new kittens. :D They're so adorable. And freaked out by me. But still adorable.

I require photos

They're shy like almost every kitten we've ever had. I'll see what I can do later though.

Poof, you've been upgraded.

And someday Edible, we will open our own pastry shop. Someday...

This thread is now about how awesome Yakitate!!Japan is

But I don't know what that is. :V

You should. :V
I would change my name to Sakuramochi at this point, but not until Regris contacts me. So I'll do it tomorrow.

I've actually been meaning to ask: What's the origin behind your name? I see that you take names of fictional characters and insert "Ruro" somewhere in them, but I don't get this one.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 12:17:13 AM by nintencruller888 »

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2009, 12:22:27 AM »
I've actually been meaning to ask: What's the origin behind your name? I see that you take names of fictional characters and insert "Ruro" somewhere in them, but I don't get this one.

This one is the original name. Everything else is me having fun with the variations.

nintendonut888

« Reply #224 on: May 04, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »
So it's just you making up a name?

Okay, brb, kitten watching...

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #225 on: May 04, 2009, 12:52:47 AM »
So it's just you making up a name?

Okay, brb, kitten watching...
Donut, watch Yakitate!!Japan. You seem like a someone who'd enjoy it.

nintendonut888

« Reply #226 on: May 04, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »
What's it about?

Also, Operation Kitten Capture was a success, uploading pics now...

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #227 on: May 04, 2009, 01:00:19 AM »
What's it about?

Also, Operation Kitten Capture was a success, uploading pics now...

Paradise Donut was Broken
This is an unprecedented affair
Girls are preparing, please wait warmly until ready

Now Loading

TouNut 07: Perfect Strawberry Pastry

So anyways, It's epic bread making.

nintendonut888

« Reply #228 on: May 04, 2009, 01:01:29 AM »
Anime can make anything epic. Card games, Soccer, playing with dolls, potato chips, tennis, anything. What makes this so special?

Anyway, since Ruro requested it, KITTENS! :O

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8772/picture019h.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9765/picture021m.jpg

This one was extra shy, so this picture was taken while it was speeding to another hiding place.

EDIT: Edible, are you kidding me?

Hahaha.

They give global moderators way too much power...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:09:33 AM by nintendonut888 »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #229 on: May 04, 2009, 01:07:25 AM »
Anime can make anything epic. Card games, Soccer, playing with dolls, potato chips, tennis, anything. What makes this so special?
Because its awesome. And Funny. And just watch it.

TouNut 06:Embodiment of Scarlet Icing
TouNut 07:Perfect Strawberry Pastry
TouNut 08:Imperishable Hole
TouNut 10:Mountain of Donuts
TouNut 11:Subterranean Oven
TouNut 12:Undefined Flying Bakery

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #231 on: May 04, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »
I'll be saving those to my hard drive as "Donut's Kittens 1/2." No, not "Bagel's," because I'm liable to get confused.

Also, I had kind of assumed "Sakura Rurouni" was a combination of Sakura Taisen and Rurouin Kenshin...

nintendonut888

« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2009, 01:17:41 AM »
http://xkcd.com/231/

That's not good...because with these kittens we're up to 18 cats. :(

Why do I find that so adorable? |3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:19:56 AM by Kangetu Musaka »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #233 on: May 04, 2009, 01:20:39 AM »
...Eh, I'm bored.

What if Cirno's Math Class(this board) was a touhou game?

Donut would be the extra boss since he has the most attention and extra bosses always have the most attention. and he's moe

I'd be the Stage 1 Boss.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:22:52 AM by SodiumPeroxide »

nintendonut888

« Reply #234 on: May 04, 2009, 01:21:30 AM »
I'd be either the playable character or the final boss.

Edible would be the extra boss, either way.

Ruro and I would be the stage 4 bosses a la Yuki and Mai. I'd probably be full of cheap/annoying/trick danmaku but Ruro would be tougher overall.

ARGH! EDIT OVERWRITTEN! D:

Like I said, one of you'd have to be the stage 5 boss. My idea is that Ruro can be the stage 4 boss who's gimmick would be to change her name depending on your shot type and that'd somehow affect her attack patterns. >_>

Greyn can be the stage 4 midboss, since as everyone knows they're stalking me together.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:27:45 AM by nintendonut888 »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #235 on: May 04, 2009, 01:27:05 AM »
Okay...

Playable Characters:TSO and Seventh Holy Scripture,

Stage 1 Midboss & Boss:Jan-san
Stage 2 Midboss:Natrium
Stage 2 Boss:SodiumPeroxide
Stage 3 Midboss & Boss:Gpop
Stage 4 Midboss:Greyn
Stage 4 Boss:Sakura Rurouni
Stage 5 Midboss, Boss, and Stage 6 Midboss:Kanako Yasaka
Stage 6 Boss:Donut888
EX Midboss:The Idiot Maidens
EX Boss:Edible
Phantasm Midboss:Edible
Phantasm Boss:Cirno

I'll or someone else will(Idiot Maidens) will edit this post when more positions are filled. =3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:37:13 AM by SodiumPeroxide »

nintendonut888

« Reply #236 on: May 04, 2009, 01:29:15 AM »
Sodium, your thing would be this:

Midboss: HI DONUT! BYE DONUT! *leaves*

Boss: HI DONUT! *killed* Hey, how do you do stage five? ;_;

But then that'd make me be the playable character again...arg.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #237 on: May 04, 2009, 01:30:28 AM »
...Realistically, I would have called Stage 1 midboss, a la PCB Cirno, due to my infrequent visitations... I'd promote you (Na2O2) to Stage 3 or 4 Mid.

I might make a decent Stage 2 boss with my real-life Touhou experience... But what place would that have here?

Easy Mode

« Reply #238 on: May 04, 2009, 01:31:03 AM »
(Placeholder post)

Anon returns to pest the forums and gets banned again for good behavior.
I see a little bit of neck in that there signature of yours...
Might wanna cover it up~

nintendonut888

« Reply #239 on: May 04, 2009, 01:35:07 AM »
Okay, here's what I've got:

Playbles:
-Gpop
-Drake

Stage 1 midboss: Easy Mode
Stage 1 boss: A-F (demoted from idiot maiden status lol)
Stage 2 midboss: Jan-san
Stage 2 boss: Cirno (user)
Stage 3 midboss and boss: SodiumPeroxide
Stage 4 midboss: Greyn
Stage 4 boss: Ruro
Stage 5 midboss and boss: Kanako
Stage 6 midboss: Death A-F (back from probation lol)
Stage 6 boss: Donut
Extra midboss: Kanako and Ruro together
Extra boss: Edible
Phantasm midboss: Edible
Phantasm boss: TSO

What do you think?

I replaced Death A-F with GRT. Stage 6 midbosses are supposed to have annoying, fast, and short attacks. A toned down version of GRT would do the job quite nicely. You can change it if you want.

Sorry, I like the idea of A-F being the death fairy midboss. He can use a toned down version of GRT though.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:45:43 AM by Kangetu Musaka »