Author Topic: There is no escape. <3  (Read 63653 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: There is no escape. <3
« Reply #750 on: May 12, 2009, 05:25:28 AM »
I think it sounds pretty self explanatory. I've never heard of it and have a pretty sound idea of what it is.

So I still don't get what's bad about 64 bit, but unless Edible says otherwise I'm going to assume it's nothing major.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #751 on: May 12, 2009, 05:33:41 AM »
Queens Blade fighting game

= Strip Fighter

I played it in the early days of illegal arcades still existent on the streets.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

« Reply #752 on: May 12, 2009, 05:45:54 AM »
...A-F, are you some underground thug or something?

Also, about drawing Tenshi, I'm going to have a field day finding a base. Not only is this the first Touhou I'm drawing that isn't PC-98, but her original game is one where ZUN didn't draw her. The artists in IaMP and SWR really do a great job...way more than I could ever do.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #753 on: May 12, 2009, 05:54:56 AM »
You live in Malaysia long enough you know where to smuggle this shit across Thailand and the rest.

I played that when I was near Kedah, where the border between Thailand and Malaysia is.

You can get all sorts of shit there, contraband cigarettes, drugs, fake rolex, stolen cars and pirate DVDs.

Arcades are illegal now, but there was a time when they tried to crack down gambling halls for arcades, guess where all those gets deported to? Yep, that is right, Kedah, it also happens to be the dumpyard for all the things unwanted for your 'clean malaysia' image.

Articles containing illegal things are still found in Penang (where my home is), there a hundred and one hideouts that are old snooker halls and massage centers that are closed that are no longer used being used as storage houses for some of the most obscure shit you ever seen. 12 inch sex toys, handcuffs, illegal engine mod parts, stolen IDs and all that.

What "The Man" doesn't tell you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I am not bragging or anything, but when I was in high school, they asked me if I wanted to deal with prostitution once, I am glad I got out early.

[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

« Reply #754 on: May 12, 2009, 06:15:12 AM »
Yeesh, Malaysia does not sound like a great place to live. America may have a bad reputation these days, but at least it sounds better than a good portion of the world.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #755 on: May 12, 2009, 06:40:41 AM »
I didn't mean that. We are actually a relative safe place to live in, you can pretty much ensure a good childhood here.

(good) =  no school shootings, easy life to grow up, not much exam difficulty, challenge only starts after high school.

(bad) = increasing deterioration of government efforts to stabilize citizen troubles and wants, destability in constant government shifting policies, absolution and loyalty faction towards parties involving in political aspects.

So as you can see, our politics are on the notch of distaste, but it can be cured, provided there is incentive.

The whole thing about what I said is that despite prolonged operations to curb illegal activities, you can't really do it. The same as the world actually and I am not surprised to say the U.S. leads second compared with the likes of likely...Middle east, probably.

It is simple, the more you censure people's freedom in acquiring one thing, the more they are curious to acquire it.

Many parties rely on this note alone to answer to the wants and needs of those who wanted the acquisition.

In this case, we are talking about money, money laundering, drugs, ponzi schemes, illegal modifications on motorcycles. Because there is constant talk about taking these away, people will just seek other gateways to acquire them. I am sure despite the fact drugs are illegal in America, you can pretty much get it on the street if you know where.

In a way, I say America is more rampant with its illegal activities than here. Here, we do it under the cover, or in some cases, hiding in plain sight. (High schools at one point used to be gateways, it is the last place they will check, so you pretty much predict what is coming from.)

I suppose that is also because high schools like mine are run by governments, I believe it stems from the thought that anything run by the government cannot be corrupted enough to run illegal activities, too bad it is vice versa.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #756 on: May 12, 2009, 07:00:33 AM »
Yeesh, Malaysia does not sound like a great place to live. America may have a bad reputation these days, but at least it sounds better than a good portion of the world.

Singapore > Malaysia. And just a little off Malaysia, as well, yet so much more better.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Easy Mode

« Reply #757 on: May 12, 2009, 07:02:05 AM »
A sewer pipe > Utah.
And that is all I have to say.
Well, except... My mom and dad came home with a dog! He's a puggle named Jack. That's a people name, though. Kinda irks me.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #758 on: May 12, 2009, 07:03:14 AM »
Speaking of places to live.

I am off to Hong Kong on May 15 til May 20 or something, so my internet access is not as much as usual.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #759 on: May 12, 2009, 07:21:02 AM »
Singapore > Malaysia. And just a little off Malaysia, as well, yet so much more better.

enjoy your prison stay for spitting on the road.

You guys are too tense over there.

I do agree it is nice to live there however, it feels safe.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #760 on: May 12, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »
enjoy your prison stay for spitting on the road.

You guys are too tense over there.

I do agree it is nice to live there however, it feels safe.

Dude, don't spit on the road! It's wrong.

And preventable/controllable.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #761 on: May 12, 2009, 08:04:44 AM »
Did I say I do that?

You guys arrested a beggar for sleeping in a park for god's sakes.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #762 on: May 12, 2009, 08:41:33 AM »
Did I say I do that?

You guys arrested a beggar for sleeping in a park for god's sakes.

I didn't know they did this >_>

I'm pretty sure there's some backstory...

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #763 on: May 12, 2009, 08:45:27 AM »
He was sleeping in the park. Can't be letting the tourists see that.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #764 on: May 12, 2009, 09:26:21 AM »
He was sleeping in the park. Can't be letting the tourists see that.

(backstory)

(long story short)

Gpop

« Reply #765 on: May 12, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »
Let me guess: That "64 bit" is supposed to make me mad.

Please enlighten me.

Well my laptop is a 32-bit system. Try to find those. Doujin games work with these for me.

nintendonut888

« Reply #766 on: May 12, 2009, 01:57:11 PM »
You'd think 64 bit would mean it's even better than 32 bit.

Are you saying that Touhou wouldn't work with a 64 bit system?

Gpop

« Reply #767 on: May 12, 2009, 03:29:47 PM »
You'd think 64 bit would mean it's even better than 32 bit.

Are you saying that Touhou wouldn't work with a 64 bit system?

64-bit IS supposed to be better, but it doesn't work with the older games. There could be the case that the PC-98 games and EoSD won't work.

But for the 32-bit, it works fine for me.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #768 on: May 12, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »
My god, Donut changed his avy to Gengetsu smirk.

The world's end is nigh I tell you.

For the record, it was all me. Oh, and this.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 05:31:11 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #769 on: May 12, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
I use 64-bit, haven't had any groundbreaking problems with it.

nintendonut888

« Reply #770 on: May 12, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »
64-bit IS supposed to be better, but it doesn't work with the older games. There could be the case that the PC-98 games and EoSD won't work.

But for the 32-bit, it works fine for me.

Whut. O_O Can anyone confirm or deny this? That would definitely not be good...

My god, Donut changed his avy to Gengetsu smirk.

The world's end is nigh I tell you.

For the record, it was all me. Oh, and this.

Yeah...I had no part in this. I'm changing it back when I get the chance.

Oh wait, I forgot I copied all my pictures to my USB drive. lol.

+_+
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:05:25 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #771 on: May 12, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
Yumemi = Strawberries
Ryougi = Strawberries
Therefore, Ryougi = Yumemi

Also where is my Satsujin Kousatsu

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #772 on: May 12, 2009, 08:11:21 PM »
It's in the sun.

which exploded. :x

See, that's the only problem with taking Shiki's name, for me. Ruroeiki Sakuraxanadu is way too long.

Yeah, I see what ya mean by that. For me it's kinda... unwieldy. But, eh. It gets the job done, yanno?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:26:04 PM by Dragoshikieiki Yamaxanadu »
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #773 on: May 12, 2009, 08:13:43 PM »
But I liked that Gengetu Smirk.

If you liked it so much, you can have it.

nowano.gif

Meh. Would've prefered if you didn't change it, but whatever. Don't really have a picture to replace it with. =3

And this is the last avatar I shall ever touch that isn't my own.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:41:26 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

nintendonut888

« Reply #774 on: May 12, 2009, 08:34:11 PM »
So Ruro, I hear you're into Remilia. :P

I SURE AM
Spoiler:
*swoon*
[/glow]

And if it's true that 64 bit is bad, god damn it. Why must computer searching be so hard? :(
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 09:07:37 PM by nintendonut888 »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #775 on: May 12, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »
Bah, fine.

It's not that it's bad.  On the contrary, 64bit is good and all computers will be using it eventually.

It's just due to the nature of 64bit architecture, many things have a nasty habit of not working in 64bit because it's simply not supported by 32bit code.  I've heard touhou games work more often than not, but I'm not sure about anything else, and the doujin community certainly doesn't use 64bit architecture all that often.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #776 on: May 12, 2009, 08:40:18 PM »
Whut. O_O Can anyone confirm or deny this? That would definitely not be good...

Yeah...I had no part in this. I'm changing it back when I get the chance.

Oh wait, I forgot I copied all my pictures to my USB drive. lol.

+_+

I haven't had any Issues with EOSD on Vista 64, no comment on the PC-98 games though.

And PC hunting isn't that hard, I can throw up a setup on AVA in a few minutes that would suit you fine depending on what you're looking for in it.

Yumemi = Strawberries
Ryougi = Strawberries
Therefore, Ryougi = Yumemi

Also where is my Satsujin Kousatsu

Blackberries > Strawberries

I've never had blackberries. :<
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:42:49 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #777 on: May 12, 2009, 08:44:10 PM »
Damit Ruro, stop changing my picture. Although this Cirno one is nice =3

And this is the last avatar I shall ever touch that isn't my own.

And you're welcome. I won't be doing it again :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:46:33 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

nintendonut888

« Reply #778 on: May 12, 2009, 08:45:55 PM »
Bah, fine.

It's not that it's bad.  On the contrary, 64bit is good and all computers will be using it eventually.

It's just due to the nature of 64bit architecture, many things have a nasty habit of not working in 64bit because it's simply not supported by 32bit code.  I've heard touhou games work more often than not, but I'm not sure about anything else, and the doujin community certainly doesn't use 64bit architecture all that often.

Well, if I get this great new computer and it turns out I can't play PC-98, I will be very sad (although since they run on an emulator they probably would work.

Also, I am in class, have 55 minutes until school's out, and have finished all my work. What should I do?

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>_> Even if I wanted to, that big lump of Tenshi art you sent me is on a site that is more than likely blocked on these computers. If it makes you feel any better though, I'm listening to SWR music right now.

Also, Greyn, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you test the PC-98 games? I just don't want to screw myself over or anything.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:54:32 PM by nintendonut888 »

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #779 on: May 12, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »
I liked your Patchuflan one better, in all honesty. :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.