Author Topic: Vote for a new scheme - FINAL DUEL  (Read 20648 times)

Re: Vote for a new scheme - FINAL DUEL
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »
That's hawt.
I hope it confuses other racers.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2009, 12:36:08 AM »
I-It's beautiful...

Nicely done. I give you 1,000,000 Internets

Gpop

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2009, 03:09:39 AM »
Hey DH...

WHERE'S MY KOISHI CAR!? YOU PROMISED ME MY KOISHI CAR!

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »
Does indeed look very nice. Be sure to post videos here of the car in action.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Gpop

« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2009, 09:09:55 PM »
Thank you DH:

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2009, 09:10:17 PM »
Very cool. Even though a scarlet didn't win *hits desk*....

actually it's very nerdy.. But cool for us! >=p

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »
Very cool. Even though a scarlet didn't win *hits desk*....

As a Remilia fan, I feel your pain, but really, either Scarlet sister up against Satori was a foregone conclusion as far as this crowd is concerned. Now, if it had been Satori v. Patchy, that might have been a closer contest.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2009, 10:00:20 PM »
well i find it funny that the 3 finalist were these 3 characters yet there was no competition whatsoever haha. I only wonder how the previous voting for picking the top 3 actually went.
Remi fan as well but its really because Remi (and Flan) were the first windows game so they had the most *stage time* in touhou. Not many people pay attention to the PC-98 i suppose i could be wrong but that's what it seems like. So EoSD had enough time to attract a large crowd as fave chars and whatnot. Thus one reason why i see why people could say they are overrated i suppose. Just one reason of many i bet though. but thats' what i understand best.

Great chars man ^_^ could you do a Remi and Flan one anyway? if its too much work don't worry about it  :D
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2009, 10:02:21 PM »
sweet.

hopefully someone who know how to mod cars into games and such could do the same with that car.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2009, 10:05:56 PM »
Great chars man ^_^ could you do a Remi and Flan one anyway? if its too much work don't worry about it  :D

Luckily for you, he's already done a Flan car.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

dustyjo

« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »
sweet.

hopefully someone who know how to mod cars into games and such could do the same with that car.

I'm sure it's made for Nascar Racing 2003.

Gpop

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2009, 02:51:10 AM »
They're all made for Nascar Racing 2003.

For Theorist:

For Suikama:

And for Mima fanboys (his first car made):

I swear I saw him make a Remilia car as well...

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2009, 03:52:29 AM »
That explains why they all look lik stock cars.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2009, 08:20:35 AM »
well i find it funny that the 3 finalist were these 3 characters yet there was no competition whatsoever haha. I only wonder how the previous voting for picking the top 3 actually went.
Remi fan as well but its really because Remi (and Flan) were the first windows game so they had the most *stage time* in touhou. Not many people pay attention to the PC-98 i suppose i could be wrong but that's what it seems like. So EoSD had enough time to attract a large crowd as fave chars and whatnot. Thus one reason why i see why people could say they are overrated i suppose. Just one reason of many i bet though. but thats' what i understand best.

I just got into Touhou recently, but I find most of the EoSD cast to have a higher level of charm to them than the other characters for the most part myself... So I'm not sure about that theory... Though I do admit it makes sense, I just don't think it is the only reason (or even half) of why EoSD characters tend to pull ahead in these sorts of things. The whole scarlet mansion is just so loveable.. Sakuya wasn't the same in EoSD though, but somehow she manages to develop into a cooler character in the later Touhou games imo.

DarkHedge

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2009, 04:40:55 PM »
Well, if this thread hasn't become a thread about my skills, I don't know what this is and I'm really pleased! Thanks Gpop for the coverage, lol.

Also, I have planned a list of cars to do whenever I need or feel like to do one, PC-98 characters are planned in that list and a lot of'em, so never fear and stay tuned. I might start new votes. =3