~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Slightly confused

<< < (2/5) > >>

Edible:
Citrus Fruits are delicious.  Fag Queens are exactly that.  Gensokyo Police are forum janitors.  Godmothers have mod duties in UGW.  Idiots of various flavors are detailed in Cirnoville.  OMEGA JEWs get oppressed by 1930s-era Germans.  Probated users are kind of temporarily banned.  I still haven't figured out what spechul membahs and yellow members are.

Gpop:
Spechful Member are those who did something special and gets the special colour (ie Drake for making TSO his wallpaper). They're really no different than the Citrus Fruits =/.

I don't know who Yellow is other than Suwako =/.

Danielu Yoshikoto:

--- Quote from: Gpop on June 28, 2009, 10:08:52 PM ---Spechful Member are those who did something special and gets the special colour (ie Drake for making TSO his wallpaper). They're really no different than the Citrus Fruits =/.

--- End quote ---

Citrus Fruits can use Avas unlike Fag Queens Noobies.
Fag Queens Noobies will be Citrus Fruits after a while, i guess after a certian amount of time spend in Forum or Number of Posts...

Edit: *fixed*

Gpop:

--- Quote from: Danieluyoshikoto on June 29, 2009, 01:43:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gpop on June 28, 2009, 10:08:52 PM ---Spechful Member are those who did something special and gets the special colour (ie Drake for making TSO his wallpaper). They're really no different than the Citrus Fruits =/.

--- End quote ---

Citrus Fruits can use Avas unlike Fag Queens.
Fag Queens will be Citrus Fruits after a while, i guess after a certian amount of time spend in Forum or Number of Posts...

--- End quote ---

I think Edible was referring to Yandere Mode, who's a Fag Queen as well.

The others are "noobies".

♛ Apher-Forte:
I wanna be the FAGGOT member.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version