~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Project: Shrinemaiden website 2.0

<< < (2/3) > >>

WRATHIE_Beatrice:
A-F should do it, he's more skilled in that department than I am actually.

Gappy:
I have some experience using photoshop so I can make banners, forum table headers, forum borders, and whatnot provided you can supply me with pictures.

I can draw as well, but I can't colour or tone to save my life (examples of my work in the 'post your artwork' thread).

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Benny1:
I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even notice snaps, but looking over it, if the text could be brought out just a litttttle bit more, that would be fantastic.  I really wish I had any sort of an idea ever because once I get ideas it goes well, but that idea takes FOREVER.

Momiji:
Geez, still no MotK website?  =<

I can do some decent HTML by hand (xhtml1.1/css2 compliant too).  I can't really do anything complex like scripting, but it's something.  Lemme know if you need a hand with some HTML work.

Also, from my days as a Simplemachines forum admin, I remember a frontpage module for SMF called TinyPortal.  Dunno how that's developed over the years, or if it could be useful to MotK as it looks like you already have a frontpage design.  But if you want something set up quickly that's connected to the forum, it might work.

BTW, ++ for using Lighttpd (Lighty).

helvetica:
I have the HTML done as well as proof of concept code for SMF's SSI module.  The big thing holding me back right now is actually fixing the bugs with SMF 2.0's code first before even trying to build off of the SSI system.  That and learning PostgreSQL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version