~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

Project: Shrinemaiden website 2.0

<< < (3/3)

Momiji:
Wheee SSI.  Good luck with all of that, hope to see the new frontpage soon. XD

Stuffman:
You know I'm a bit confused, what would the shrinemaiden website have on it, exactly? The way I understand it we're not exactly swimming in cash so high-bandwidth content like hosting doujins or music or whatever is off the table, and touhouwiki is basically already a complete source of info.

Kanako Yasaka:
It could possibly be a place for all western stuff? I don't know...

Momiji:
Based on the page layout image above and TSO's info, looks like it's just a general news frontpage, with not much else.

Totaku:

--- Quote from: Stuffman on May 25, 2009, 09:09:42 PM ---You know I'm a bit confused, what would the shrinemaiden website have on it, exactly? The way I understand it we're not exactly swimming in cash so high-bandwidth content like hosting doujins or music or whatever is off the table, and touhouwiki is basically already a complete source of info.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, about that, I've been busy through the last few weeks like I said I likely be, but by how the way things are looking I'm going to be having my hands free enough pretty soon just as I expected since I'm nearly done with my client's project.

Anyways I guess I'll fill you all in on the information from what I recall the site will be designed to have.

1. The site will contain information about the Touhou games (From PC-98 to likely UFO). Which will include a description of the story, some screenshots, and some information regarding the requirements, ect.

2. The main page of the site will contain an intorduction and forum news updates.

3. TSO mentioned of putting a rumor section together which will contain news and rumored bits regarding about ZUN, Touhou and other things in the Touhou verse.

So long story short, MotK's website will serve as information about the Touhou series and updates as they across. Just like the old website that MoTK use to do.

Now looks back on some of the other previous:

Mind the gap: I see your art before and if what you say is correct then you might be useful other than your art which I've seen already, mind showing some of your work samples of your banner, forum borders, ect?

If you want to, PM me, I just want to see some things you've done so I can have your better picture about your designs.

Anyways, for now, if everything works out, after this week I should have enough time to start working on this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version