Author Topic: Sakuya's Quest ~ Sakuya's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 117687 times)

Sakuya's Quest ~ Sakuya's Bizarre Adventure
« on: March 03, 2011, 06:33:57 PM »
>You are Sakuya Izayoi, chief maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

>In this mansion, you live with the people you consider family:
-Remilia Scarlet, also known as the Scarlet Devil. She is your Mistress, and the highest in command of the Scarlet Devil Mansion (After this, abbreviated to SDM)
-Flandre Scarlet, Remilia's younger sister. She is very volatile, and should be treated as such. She has been living in the cellar for 495 years, and has very little social skills.
-Patchouli Knowledge, the librarian of the SDM. She is very knowledgable, but also retreated and doesn't like being outside or talking to people she doesn't know.
-Hong Meiling, the guard. Notorious for being lazy, but trained in the Chinese martial art of Qi.

>You have a grudge against:
-The magician, Marisa Kirisame. She has broken into the SDM at various occasions, according to her to loan some books, yet she never returns them.
-The miko, Reimu Hakurei

>You wake up, as usual. You get dressed, collect tea ingredients from the storage and make Mistress' morning tea. When you are bringing tea to Remilia, she is not in her room.
Instead, you find a small note with 11 words: "Going out. Fate is going out of whack. Be back soon.
>Worried, you set out to find your Mistress and assist her in whatever she is doing

And so, the adventure begins.

Inventory: Your inventory is currently empty

Stamina: As Sakuya is human, she has to sleep every night. The shorter she sleeps, the less stamina she recovers.
Her stamina is currently at 95 %. Stamina can be recovered by either sleeping or eating. Moving from one place to another or engaging in a danmaku battle requires stamina

Attacking: Sakuya has a few different attacks up her sleeve.

-Random Knives: Sakuya throws a random variety of knives at the enemy. This uses 4 % stamina
-Time Stop: Sakuya has the ability to stop time. This attack is mostly uses to get away. This uses 8 % stamina
-Sakuya's World: This attack combines both throwing knives and Time Stop to attack the enemy for heavy damage. This uses 15 % stamina

Now, begin your adventure, Maid!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Sakuya's Quest ~ Sakuya's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 06:48:42 PM »
> Check pads are in place

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 06:54:58 PM »
>Ditch maid outfit.
>Put on yellow jacket and pants, and a green heart tiara.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 07:52:17 PM »
> Retrieve arms from safe.
> Grab some knives from the kitchen.  We can never be too prepared.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 08:13:05 PM »
>Consider personal possessions that may be useful.
>Also go ask Patchouli what's up.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 08:33:54 PM »
>"Pads? What pads?" (Knifed)

(I am just straight on going to ignore this post)

>You grab a spare set of knives from the kitchen.

>Sakuya doesn't have many personal belongings. As a maid, all she really does is clean up and make tea. She's Remilia's bodyguard too, but that's what the knives are there for. There's also the storage room, wherein various poisonous herbs and other tea ingredients, cleaning stuff and all kinds of food.

>You go to the library, and speak to Patchouli. "Miss Patchouli?" She seems to be asleep. Do you want to risk waking her up?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 08:38:46 PM »
>Might as well. Worst thing she can do is die on us, and that just gets rid of another freeloader.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 08:40:25 PM »
> Glance around for Koakuma.

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 08:54:53 PM »
>What is the cause for our grudge against Reimu Hakurei precisely? getting beaten up?

Mokou Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 06:32:05 PM »
> Glance around for Koakuma.

>You decide to look for Koakuma before needlessly waking Miss Patchouli. You find her in the back of the library, standing on a ladder.

>What is the cause for our grudge against Reimu Hakurei precisely? getting beaten up?

>Your grudge against Hakurei-san is for defeating your Mistress, all the way back when Remilia had spread a scarlet mist around all of Gensokyo. She also beat you up that time. You did get some revenge during the Moon incident, but you're still kind of angry at her

(Also! Hey, I'm back! I hope this won't count as bumping?)

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 06:34:24 PM »
No, but I lost hope for you to come :(

>"Hello, Koakuma"

Mokou Fan

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 07:22:49 PM »
>Have a short conversation with koakuma
>PADSPADSPADSPADS Ask her if she can find any books regarding maidlylikelyness

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 08:34:04 PM »
No, but I lost hope for you to come :(

>"Hello, Koakuma"

>"Oh! Hello, miss Sakuya! You startled me.." She giggles.  "How can I help you?"

>Have a short conversation with koakuma
>PADSPADSPADSPADS Ask her if she can find any books regarding maidlylikelyness

>"Uh? What about, then? Remilia's gone missing? Oh no! That's bad... I didn't even see her leave. When did she leave?"

>"Oh? Books about maidlikeness? They're over there, on shelf G15 of layer 5. There's loads of information on how a maid should behave, all the things a maid can do, and there's even an encyclopedia about all the different cleaning utensils!"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »
>"I'll keep that shelf in mind. I have business to attend to." *italics is thinking to self* So there's more utensils then a spoon...?

>Well, You have nothing to lose, try waking patchy up via giant pat on the back. Or a knife. Either is fine.

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 09:00:17 PM »
>"I'll keep that shelf in mind. I have business to attend to." *italics is thinking to self* So there's more utensils then a spoon...?

>Well, You have nothing to lose, try waking patchy up via giant pat on the back. Or a knife. Either is fine.

>The word utensil is also a general term for any kind of tool, not just those used to eat. There's more to life than eating, after all!

>You decide it would be enough to give her some pats in the back. She's a friend after all!
>*Pat*
>She doesn't wake immediately, but murmurs in the way she always does
>"Don't wake me yet I need my sleep to recover energy go away Koakuma it's only 7 after all wake me again when it's 8 if you will"
>Seems like she's not going to wake up untill eight...

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »
> Make it 8 o'clock

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 05:06:53 AM »
> Make it 8 o'clock
>I second this Tell Patchy that it's urgent news.
>If all else fails, say the black-whites here.
>If that fails take a book and leave the library, Patchy will surely know its gone.

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 06:56:07 AM »
>I second this Tell Patchy that it's urgent news.
>If all else fails, say the black-whites here.
>If that fails take a book and leave the library, Patchy will surely know its gone.

That was actually my intention :D

>"Miss Patchouli! It's urgent! It's about Remilia!"
>She murmurs:"Can't remilia take care of herself I thought she was supposed to be the strongest around here or am I mistaken?"
>As a last resort, you yell:"But it's really important! It's the Black-White! She's looking for Remilia!"
>Suddenly, Patchouli wakes up, frantically looking around for Marisa.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 07:25:49 AM »
>"Okay, The Black-white isnt really here. I just had to wake you up, its urgent." *reach into pocket for note*
>Realizing that you're a dumbfuck and didn't pick up the note, Stop time, go back, and grab the note. Put it in your inventory.
>THEN show Patchy the note.

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »
>You reverse time to when you first grabbed the note, and then reroute time back to when Patchouli woke up.
>You show Patchouli the note
>"Uh? Yes, I knew Remilia had left. Didn't she tell you?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 12:42:10 PM »
(suppose I'm the only one here?)
>"No, It's moreso I want to know exactly what this note means. 'Fate going out of whack?' Explain."
>Offer Patchy tea if she wants to explain.

edit:
How much stamina does sakuya have again?

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 03:17:24 PM »
(suppose I'm the only one here?)
>"No, It's moreso I want to know exactly what this note means. 'Fate going out of whack?' Explain."
>Offer Patchy tea if she wants to explain.

edit:
How much stamina does sakuya have again?

>"Fate going out of whack? I don't think she said anything about that..."
>She's starting to sound a bit worried, so you offer her a cup of tea.
>When you come back with the tea, Koakuma is standing next to Patchouli
>Patchy says:"Koakuma says she might know something related"
>"Eh, yees, I was just stacking some books when Remilia came to me, asking me if I knew where  the entrance to Makai was"
>Makai? Where's that?

(Oh right.. Sakuya's stamina is currently 92 %. Teleporting that short of a range only uses up 3 %)

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2011, 03:45:32 PM »
(How much stamina does eating and sleeping heal?)

>"Please, tell me more Koakuma".
-> Also ask her where the entrance is, along with exactly what Remillia said, word for word. We dont want to miss any small details, after all.
>PADSPADSPADSPADSPADS ZA WARUDO Go around gathering information from all the staff members, then leave.
-> Ask meiling for some info on the way out, ask if remillia said anything.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2011, 03:51:14 PM »
> Ask Koakuma where (and what) Makai is supposed to be. Does Remilia have any business there?

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2011, 04:55:29 PM »
> Ask Koakuma where (and what) Makai is supposed to be. Does Remilia have any business there?

>You ask Koakuma what and where Makai is supposed to be.
>"I don't know a lot about it myself... From what I've heard, it's a world where demons roam freely and humans can't live because of the constant poisonous miasma.
Magic powers are supposed to be able to learn and enhance there. Its residents are mostly youkai, but there's apparently also the selfproclaimed "Goddess of Makai" that is supposed to live there.  As far as my book goes, she's one of the persons who can open a portal to there.. The other one.... Well, you should know who that is, but I don't know if you should trust her. From what you've told me, she seems kinda shifty"

(How much stamina does eating and sleeping heal?)

> Ask her where the entrance is, along with exactly what Remillia said, word for word. We dont want to miss any small details, after all.
>PADSPADSPADSPADSPADS ZA WARUDO Go around gathering information from all the staff members, then leave.
-> Ask meiling for some info on the way out, ask if remillia said anything.

>(Sleeping heals 40 % of your stamina. A small meal like some sandwiches or similar heals 10 %, a bigger meal like you're used to heals about 20 to 25 %)

>You ask her what Remilia said.
>"Well, she didn't actually say anything, she just asked about Makai, about a day or two ago... I don't think I told her anymore than I've told you, but when I spoke of the "Goddess of Makai", she seemed to smile.. It was really creepy!"
>You've already spoken to Patchouli and Koakuma.
>You go to the staff quarters, to ask the fairies whether they've seen anything, but the usual fairy chitter-chatter makes it so that you don't actually learn anything useful.
>You could go to Flandre, if you wanted....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 04:57:26 PM by Yonowaaru »

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2011, 05:01:08 PM »
>Dont bother with flandre. You dont want her getting upset about remillia going out.
-> You could attempt to lie if you really wanted to, but chances are flan wouldn't know anything more then we do.

>Teleport behind Meiling and wake her up.
-> Ask her if she saw Remi leave
--> If she didnt, proceed to stab knife into back of her head and leave.
(I personally love meiling, but hey, this is srs bzns that shes not paying attention to)

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2011, 09:27:30 PM »
>Dont bother with flandre. You dont want her getting upset about remillia going out.
-> You could attempt to lie if you really wanted to, but chances are flan wouldn't know anything more then we do.

>Teleport behind Meiling and wake her up.
-> Ask her if she saw Remi leave
--> If she didnt, proceed to stab knife into back of her head and leave.
(I personally love meiling, but hey, this is srs bzns that shes not paying attention to)

>You decide it would be best to not involve Flandre into this (yet).. If you need something to go "Kyuu!", you'll know where to find her.
>You use your time-governing powers to position yourself next to the great red gate of the SDM. Surprisingly, China Meilin is not asleep at the gate. Well, she sleeps in a small house near the gate, but it's close enough. Instead, she is practicing the martial art of Qi.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2011, 12:21:04 AM »
>Hmmm. You decide to leave her alone for now. It's not every day she's actually putting a good deal of effort into things.

>You have no idea on where to go. Maybe run some errands?

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2011, 09:08:40 PM »
>Hmmm. You decide to leave her alone for now. It's not every day she's actually putting a good deal of effort into things.

>You have no idea on where to go. Maybe run some errands?

>You could always run some errands in the Human Village. You should ask around, too.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2011, 09:14:37 PM »
>did ya finish those errandserrandserrandserrandserrandserrNO
tbh I'm kinda at a loss on what to do right now.