Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 3)  (Read 67677 times)

Re: Parsee Quest (Part 3)
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2011, 09:04:50 PM »
> "Thanks." Let's a go.
> How's Nazrin looking? She's no good to us if she's gonna drop off the face of the earth.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
> "Thanks." Let's a go.
> How's Nazrin looking? She's no good to us if she's gonna drop off the face of the earth.

> Nazrin has been waving her dowsing rods around.  She looks kind of antsy.
> You, Nazrin, Mokou, Eirin, and Sanae (who is carrying Umbrella!Kogasa) start to head out of the forest.  You can't help but wonder if all these people are going to attract attention once you reach the village.  The rabbits are certainly making a racket over it.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »
Hey, should we drop Nazrin off at the temple? I want to ask Mokou to come with us to the shrine, so that we (and by we, I mostly mean Mokou and maybe Konngara, since she'll still need to keep Kikuri from attacking Reimu) can move Reimu after Eirin has her stablized.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2011, 09:24:37 PM »
Hey, should we drop Nazrin off at the temple? I want to ask Mokou to come with us to the shrine, so that we (and by we, I mostly mean Mokou and maybe Konngara, since she'll still need to keep Kikuri from attacking Reimu) can move Reimu after Eirin has her stablized.
We could always ask her if she wants to stay at the temple.  Doesn't matter to me much.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2011, 09:25:42 PM »
We could always ask her if she wants to stay at the temple.  Doesn't matter to me much.
I ask because I tried to lose her there, but we ended up with her still with us. Not sure if anyone still wants her around.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2011, 09:48:02 PM »
Well, I'm guessing Nazrin's around as hungry as we were before we ate the mochi balls (unless mouse metabolism is radically different from ours).

I guess the question is whether feeding her (and keeping her safe) is worth it.

If we do take her back to the temple, maybe we could get them to give us something in exchange for her.

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2011, 09:56:44 PM »
Except Eirin won't want to take any stops: we either tell Nazrin to scram when we pass through the village, or we drag her along.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »
How did this text adventure get so popular?

>Quests

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2011, 10:31:59 PM »
>Quests

> Quests:

> Learn more about Konngara
  >While Yuugi did give me a good amount of information about her, there might be some more information about her that might prove useful in the near future.  You've recently learned that Konngara might have something to do with Hell's Moon.  She was also trying to find a "Hakurei Shrine" for some reason.
  You found Konngara at the Hakurei Shrine, and learned from her that Reimu is still alive but in critical condition, and that there's a girl named "Kikuri" in Hell's Moon.  You still don't know what Kikuri is doing on the surface, though.

> And the hat...?
  > The comatose girl is from the surface world, but you didn't find a hat with her clothes.  This bothers you enough to want to take matters into your own hands.  The lady at the Myouren Temple told you that she's from the Moriya Shrine at the top of Youkai Mountain.

>  Immaterial and Missing Suika
  > You've learned that Suika must still be alive, but she has been 'gapped.'  You don't know what that means, but you figure that Yuugi would want to know.  You think this is "Yakumo"'s fault.

> Red Shrine Maiden Needs Healing Badly.
  > You've found out where Reimu was, but she's barely alive thanks to Kikuri.  You want Eirin to come to the shrine so she can use her magical healing powers on her, since 'Yakumo' isn't doing enough.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2011, 10:38:48 PM »
Why is Sanae even following us? She was supposed to wait at the village til we got the big stuff done =[

Also don't forget to drop in on Kourindou.

>Take a quick peek at Reisen's Aura.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2011, 10:41:36 PM »
>Take a quick peek at Reisen's Aura.

> Right before you leave, you check Reisen's Aura.  The black stuff that was covering it is almost completely gone now.

> _

« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2011, 10:48:32 PM »
Well, no reason not to drag her along: the entrance to the reactor and the shrine are really close to each other. And dammit, we'll keep Nazrin along until she starts bitching again.

> And we're hustling, and we're hustling. Is Mokou going to continue on to the Hakurei Shrine with us?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2011, 10:59:05 PM »
> And we're hustling, and we're hustling. Is Mokou going to continue on to the Hakurei Shrine with us?

> You're soon out of the bamboo forest and making your way across the fields.  It doesn't take long for you to reach the village again.
> "Well, now that you've got your doctor I'll be going," Mokou says.  She she starts to saunter off with her hands in her pockets.
> Sanae pulls the umbrella's tongue.  "I guess I'll wait here while you go to the shrine...?"

> _

« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2011, 11:03:52 PM »
> To Sanae: "Yeah, that's probably a good idea..."
> Should we ask Mokou to come along...? She's been helpful already, but we don't want to impose on her too much...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2011, 11:06:04 PM »
Mokou's got her own deal. We'll leave her alone so she won't balk when we need her.

>"Seeya Mokou, and thanks! You're a pal!"
>"Nod to Sanae. "Yeah, go look around, help people out, do the whole miko thing. We'll be back in good time."
>Hakurei Shrineward!
>Along the way, ask Eirin, "How have things been in the bamboo? Reisen seems way better now."

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2011, 11:16:52 PM »
Blitzer, i guess it's because it's interesting, there's lots to do, the plot is complex,  the Quest-maker is replying fast and lots.

Himiko's plain awesome.
I'm a moron in-training but my Ran quest is slowly picking up, I'm proud.

The quest is a great success when there's lots to do and keep the players busy, give them a target.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:18:45 PM by Smoku »

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2011, 11:18:35 PM »
> To Sanae: "Yeah, that's probably a good idea..."
> Should we ask Mokou to come along...? She's been helpful already, but we don't want to impose on her too much...

>"Seeya Mokou, and thanks! You're a pal!"
>"Nod to Sanae. "Yeah, go look around, help people out, do the whole miko thing. We'll be back in good time."
>Hakurei Shrineward!
>Along the way, ask Eirin, "How have things been in the bamboo? Reisen seems way better now."

> Mokou gives you a thumbs up.
> "Alright!"  Sanae's eyes are sparkling again.  "Uhm, I've only been to the village a few times but I'll do my best~"  She turns on her heels and skips off to the village.
> You, Eirin, and Nazrin head through the village and towards the shrine.  Nazrin has her dowsing rods propped up on her shoulders, and is being very quiet.
> You ask Eirin how the bamboo forest has been.
> "Yes, Udonge has been recovering quite nicely," she says.  "She was quite lucid after she woke up, but she didn't remember anything that happened.  Breaking it to her was...uncomfortable."
> "Well, the rabbits are more organized now, so Eientei shouldn't take that long to rebuild."
> The three of you are now walking through the forest.  You can see the shrine stairs up ahead.

> _

« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »
> "Ah, I guess she isn't usually a crazy, psychopathic murderer most of the time... Anyways, we're here. The shrine's just up these stairs."

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2011, 11:21:24 PM »
>"Good to hear. Oh, by the way, miss doctor... Who is that Yakumo guy I hear all the time? Some kind of big fish around?"

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2011, 11:40:25 PM »
> "Ah, I guess she isn't usually a crazy, psychopathic murderer most of the time... Anyways, we're here. The shrine's just up these stairs."

> "She's actually quite docile," Eirin says.
> The three of you have finally reached the stairs.

>"Good to hear. Oh, by the way, miss doctor... Who is that Yakumo guy I hear all the time? Some kind of big fish around?"

> Eirin frowns.  "Ohhh.  Yakumo Yukari.  A youkai whose ability is the manipulation of all boundaries.  I don't even know where to start with that woman."

> _

« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2011, 11:42:03 PM »
>"Any short description and a little fast story maybe?"
>Informatioooon, whoo!

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2011, 11:57:38 PM »
>"Any short description and a little fast story maybe?"
>Informatioooon, whoo!

> "Hm...Yakumo is a nocturnal youkai who helps maintain the Great Hakurei Border that seperates Gensokyo from the Outside World, so she's in close cohorts with Reimu.  You're right about her being one of the big fish: she's extremely powerful and someone to tread very lightly around."
> "She also hibernates every winter, and has a shikigami who has a shikigami."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2011, 12:03:30 AM »
>"So there's a good chance she'd be asleep thanks to the weather being all weird. Great."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »
>"So there's a good chance she'd be asleep thanks to the weather being all weird. Great."

> "Unfortunately.  Shall we see Reimu?"  Eirin doesn't even wait for a response, and starts walking up the stairs on her own.  Nazrin doesn't budge.

> _

« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2011, 12:11:05 AM »
> "You're staying down here again?"
> Climb up behind Eirin.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2011, 12:14:18 AM »
> To Nazrin: "Trust me, you don't wanna see this."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2011, 12:15:38 AM »
> "You're staying down here again?"
> Climb up behind Eirin.

> To Nazrin: "Trust me, you don't wanna see this."

> Nazrin nods.  "Yeah..."
> You follow Eirin up the stairs.  After a few minutes of climbing, you reach the shrine again.
> Konngara is sitting on the roof again.  She doesn't say anything when she sees you and Eirin.
> Eirin stares right back at Konngara.

> _

« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2011, 12:17:48 AM »
> "Hey, Konngara. I brought the doctor to see Reimu."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2011, 12:21:05 AM »
> "Hey, Konngara. I brought the doctor to see Reimu."

> Konngara grabs her sword and jumps off the roof again.  "Yeah.  Thanks for bringing her."
> She says to Eirin, "This way," and starts walking towards the back of the shrine.  Eirin readies her medical bag and follows.

> _

« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2011, 12:25:27 AM »
> Follow, but try to not look at Reimu's body.