Author Topic: Touhou strategy wiki: for Japanese readers who are seriously score-obsessed...  (Read 1785 times)

I can't read Japanese myself, but from looking over this site with the help of Google Translate's (very garbled) results, it has a lot of information on detailed game mechanics and strategy, much of which doesn't seem to have ever made it over to the English Touhou wiki or any other English Touhou reference:

東方 Project 攻略 Wiki

I've just added a link to it on the English Touhou wiki's links page, but I figured I'd bring it to people's attention here as well. While I'm not a real player myself (I just like watching high score replays), I figure that there must be some English-speaking Touhou players who would appreciate this info, if potential translators could help out.

Awaiting for translations, nice find indeed!
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.