Author Topic: pofv question  (Read 1721 times)

pofv question
« on: May 19, 2010, 08:39:28 AM »
i am still trying to beat the extra of every pc game in chronological order i have found my self dumbfounded by the sudden assault of new features.

the question may sound stupid but it is sincere

how does the scope work

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Re: pofv question
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:01:33 AM »
I'm surprised that this topic got hits and yet nobody answered. Since it's such an easy question to answer and all.

The scope works by pressing the focus / slow button. This brings up a purple "lens" up, depending on which character you use. Any spirit that enters this scope gets "activated", and starts to float upwards unless you're using a certain character. The activation of spirits can be distinguished by a bubbling sound. Activated spirits, in addition to being a lot quicker to kill, also cancels out snowballs around them (i.e. explodes) much like a fairy does as opposed to well, not canceling out the bullets. If not destroyed after a certain period of time, the activated spirit will start flashing before disappearing, firing an aimed 3-way spread of bullets at you; 1 bullet if you're using a certain other character.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Re: pofv question
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:11 AM »
thanks I could not for the life of me figure it out and it was really hindering my goal of beating the extra stage