Author Topic: Who needs a plan!? Flandre Quest!  (Read 88946 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Flandre Quest! Mystearica's Story Time :3
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2010, 07:47:17 PM »
>Cuteness! Breech the barrier between Moe and Wodan Ymir!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
> Might make us more not scary to the villagers too.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2010, 10:59:04 PM »
> Might make us more not scary to the villagers too.

> You Leveled Up you Cuteness! You have learned Moe Face!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »
>"Thank you very much!"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »
>"Thank you very much!"

> "Your welcome, just don't make me regret it. *yawn* You had something you wanted to talk to me about, correct Sakuya?"
> "Yes, I do in fact need to speak with you for a bit. Miss Flandre, why don't you go and "play" with Mima and Suika, I need to speak with Reimu a bit."

>_

FYI: Since I would hate typing in "Reimu said" and "said Big Sis" and such a lot, I plan on giving each character something they always do or say when they talk. Reimu will yawn a lot and be direct with things, Marisa will say Ze, Sakuya will be polite, Suika will have stereotypical drunk things like the *hic* and such, you get the point... right?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2010, 11:40:42 PM »
> Run over to the two figures I doubt we know very well.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2010, 11:58:41 PM »
Work in actions as well as words. Don't just use said, have 'em do little things. Gesture, do whatever they were doing, so on.

>To the two strangers who are no doubt super friendly, "Hi I'm Flandre and it's my birthday!"
>Happy smiles!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2010, 01:36:52 AM »
Work in actions as well as words. Don't just use said, have 'em do little things. Gesture, do whatever they were doing, so on.

>To the two strangers who are no doubt super friendly, "Hi I'm Flandre and it's my birthday!"
>Happy smiles!

> "Hey their skippy, I'm Mima, and basicly the new goddess of this shrine." As she points to the shrine like it's a super special place and a rare or divine treasure.
> "A Goddess? Coooooool!
> "G'day, I'm *hic* Suika, one of the Four Devas and *hic* a Oni. How old are yah kiddo?" As she looks straight up to the sky and pours what smells like sake into her mouth from her gourd-like-thingie. That thingie has to be magic, she drank more of that stuff then the gourd-thingie could hold.
> "I'm 502 years old, and do you wanna play?."
> "What do you have in mind skippy?"

>_

Ok, please confirm or w/e for me here, if Flandre was 495 in EoSD, how old would she be shortly after/during UFO? I picked 497 at random since I don't actually know, but if she should be older, I will change what I have her age at. Please tell me what she should be age wise.

Edit: I made her 502, like you said she would roughly be.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 03:43:34 PM by MystearicaUtsuho »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2010, 01:47:34 AM »
>Since each game takes place on the year of its release, Flandre would probably be 502 years of by the time of UFO, not accounting for the seasons each game takes place in and what season Flandre's birthday is in.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2010, 02:00:29 AM »
So essentially, whenever you want. The timeline is kinda malleable. I tend to go year by year because I like peoples to be adults.

>Freeze up.
>"Um...uh...what is there to play?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2010, 03:50:46 PM »
So essentially, whenever you want. The timeline is kinda malleable. I tend to go year by year because I like peoples to be adults.

>Freeze up.
>"Um...uh...what is there to play?"
> "How about some Danmaku then skippy?" As Mima "snaps" her knuckles, ready to punch.
> "G'dea Mima, you or me first 'gainst little Scarlet here?"
> "You can go first Suika."
> "Kay. You an' me Scarlet *hic*, 2 cards ok wit you?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2010, 03:55:37 PM »
>"Oka- WAIT!"
>Throw hands out for effect.
>Ponder. Does this violate The Deal?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2010, 07:40:55 PM »
>"Oka- WAIT!"
>Throw hands out for effect.
>Ponder. Does this violate The Deal?

> "What is it skippy?"
> "I need to ask Sakuya something. SAKUYA! Can I have Danmaku fights and not get in trouble with Big Sis?"
> "Yes you can, just no special power."
> "We gonna fight *hic* now Scarlet?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2010, 08:08:37 PM »
>"Sure!"
>Get them danmakus flying.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2010, 10:39:36 PM »
>"Sure!"
>Get them danmakus flying.

> You and Suika take to the skies and she instantly pulls out a card and shouts "Pandemonium" and then throws an orb of dark energy which starts slowly sucking you in, while she starts firing Danmaku.

>_

I'm sorry if I fail epicly at the combat scenes. First time with them and all.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2010, 10:43:43 PM »
Describe what the dangerous things are doing as best you can, and all will be well.

>Try to keep back from that orb. Back away and look for gaps in Suika's danmaku.
>What is our own like?

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2010, 10:46:37 PM »
>Detail Spell Cards

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2010, 11:33:48 PM »
>Detail Spell Cards

> Taboo "Cranberry Trap."
>> You unleash waves of danmaku that are aimed at the target while leaving utterly surronding the target, they need to know what to do 2 or 3 steps ahead in order to survive.
> Taboo "Laevatein."
>> You envolope your beloved toy with pure power and fire and start swinging, with your weapon leaving trails of bullets behind.
> Taboo "Four of a Kind."
>> You multiply become four of your self and unleash waves of danmaku from all of yourselves, but only the real you is affect by enemy danmaku.
> Taboo "Kagome, Kagome."
>> You create a "cage" of danmaku around the battle field, with limited movement space, and then you launch large bullets into the "cage" disrupting it and sending the bullets that make it up everywhere.
> Taboo "Mazo of Love."
>> Unleash a very thick wave of danmaku that has only one noticable gap at a time, and several waves of faster bullets, forcing your opponent to circle around to avoid getting hit.
> Forbidden Barrage "Starbow Break."
>> You unleash a barrage of rainbow colored bullets, first building them up a bit then throwing them at the enemy. The bullets are rather quick, and the gaps are small so the foe must act quickly to dodge.
> Forbidden Barrage "Catadioptric."
>> You unleash a few waves of bullets in multiple directions and even if they first miss, will bounce off of invisable "walls" and head into a new direction, wherever your opponent is! They also leave trails of smaller bullets as they go.
> Forbidden Barrage "Counter-Clock."
>> You create 2 sets of 4 lasers, each forming a large spinning X, and send them flying around the battlefield while launching waves of bullets all over the battlefield.
> Secret Barrage "And Then Will There Be None?"
>> You send "ghostly" aimed trails of danmaku after the enemy, with more and more trails as time goes on. The trails then stop and waves of danmaku come from all around the enemy and are fired in a pattern, with the different waves mixing with each other making a big mess of danmaku.
> Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years."
>> You unleash a wave of danmaku in all directions that bounces of the "walls" like Catadioptric did, and then another and another and another, adding more and more waves until the card ends, a spell break happens or you stop the card.

Describe what the dangerous things are doing as best you can, and all will be well.

>Try to keep back from that orb. Back away and look for gaps in Suika's danmaku.
>What is our own like?

> The orb has stopped moving perfectly inbetween you and Suika and has grown greatly and is know sucking you in even more. She sontinues her barrage and the first bullets are very close to you.

>_

Sorry if my card descriptions are off, I watched a video of the EoSD Extra stage to get a proper idea of each card, but even then I guessed with some, like Catadioptric.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2010, 11:36:45 PM »
There's always guesswork involved. Don't worry. Reisen's cards were a nightmare =[

>Back away until there are obvious gaps in the bullet, and let pass by us. Throw more non-card danmaku. Does the black sphere affect them?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2010, 11:47:17 PM »
There's always guesswork involved. Don't worry. Reisen's cards were a nightmare =[

>Back away until there are obvious gaps in the bullet, and let pass by us. Throw more non-card danmaku. Does the black sphere affect them?

> You back away until you can slip through the gaps in the bullets and then fire your standard danmaku. It seems the black sphere has no effect on the bullets, it just pulls you in with notable force.
> Suika moves slowly out of the way of the bullets and starts panicing whenever they get close. It seems she can't move to fast while using this card.
> Suika then starts giggling a bit...

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »
>More nonspell danmaku! Let's keep the pressure up on her!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #81 on: May 14, 2010, 01:35:48 AM »
>More nonspell danmaku! Let's keep the pressure up on her!

> You ontinue your danmaku assault on Suika, and here a few complaints as she grazes the shots.
> Suika's giggling has turned into full-on Insane-Evil-Villain laughter, as the Black Orb is pulling you in very fast. Your about 3 meters or so(10 feet for another view on the distance) away from the Black Orb and you can now clearly tell touching it would be like touching a really big bullet.

>_

I am completly for silly and goofy things to do, so if anyone is reading this and wants to avoid screwing things up but wants to get involved in this, go ahead and screw things up and get involved! Randomly have Flandre slap people, or make her say random things like "CTRL+ALT+DELETE", or things only MotK users would get, I don't care what you do, just have fun with this, cause that's the point, FUN!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #82 on: May 14, 2010, 01:44:36 AM »
Silly times will come when its silly time. Though personally I intend to avoid meme howling. That's just classless

>It's time to do that one thing we read about in Patchy's book! Fly toward the sphere! Go around it, use its gravity to sling-shout outwards, and give Suika a faceful of them danmakus!
>Try not to get hit while doing this.

« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2010, 12:14:37 PM »
>I'm actually afraid of performing an ordinary command that will blatantly go against Flandre's personality. I tend to be too serious in these type of humorous games, and generally avoid them like plague.  :(

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2010, 01:21:18 PM »
Silly times will come when its silly time. Though personally I intend to avoid meme howling. That's just classless

>It's time to do that one thing we read about in Patchy's book! Fly toward the sphere! Go around it, use its gravity to sling-shout outwards, and give Suika a faceful of them danmakus!
>Try not to get hit while doing this.

> You fly through the danmaku and head towards the Black Orb and then turn before hitting it and fire danmaku at where Suika... was?
> You see Suika doing a flying punch at a speed you would never be able to dodge, but she didn't see that you moved, and she missed completly.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2010, 01:35:10 PM »
>Use low kick!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »
>Use low kick!

> You do a low kick, but since you aren't near anything, it hits nothing.

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2010, 01:44:58 PM »
>Get near Suika and  Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2010, 02:40:56 PM »
>Get near Suika and  Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years."

> You fly towards Suika then stop and hold a spellcard above your head and shout "Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years.""
> Suika slowly figures what you just did, as she sees waves of bullets going outward like ripples and the card in your hand, and she gives a nervous laugh and you can hear her say "Oh Crap" under her breath.
> Suika dodges the first ripple, but some of the bullets bounce off an invisable wall of sorts, making her panic a bit as she has to dodge almost every bullet she sees. Then you start making more and more ripples. Eventually, Suika gets hit by about 5 bullets all at once. Her spell breaks, and she screams in pain

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2010, 02:55:46 PM »
>Keep up the music til she surrenders!