Author Topic: About our Second Life group  (Read 8145 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
About our Second Life group
« on: April 21, 2010, 06:39:23 PM »
I realize we mods have only been using Second Life for a couple months now, but I still contend it's not too soon to build a mansion. Our guy on the inside said he'd help out. I realize some of you disagree with this idea, and that's fine.

What I didn't appreciate was the raining, bouncing Marios. Seriously. Are we going to emulate SA in Second Life, now, too?

We're adults. Let's settle oru differences like adults.

Apart from that, I know I had a lot of fun. The volleyball game was very cool.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: About our Second Life group
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »
I wanna go to the park and have picnics more often :(((((((

Matsuri

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 07:11:49 PM »
As long as they leave my ferret the fuck alone and stay away from my strawberry patch, I'm cool with anything you do.

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Anyways, Ammy, I'm cool with the mansion idea, just as long as none of the people outside staff learns about it. I'm sick of all these reported posts, never give me a moment's rest. Make it, but don't let it get too popular.

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 05:43:36 AM »
Anyways, Ammy, I'm cool with the mansion idea, just as long as none of the people outside staff learns about it.
oops

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 05:51:18 AM »
Yall furries =[

Alfred F. Jones

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 07:04:39 AM »
Ugh, now that the proleterians have left... ugh, if they find our mansion, we're gonna have to find some way to keep 'em out. Hmmm... I have an idea! There should be flying bats in the world that randomly attack people and if they kill you, you're banned on MotK, so you need to acquire weapons by going on quests and missions and shit.

Any other ideas?

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 04:53:45 PM »
I finally decided to check it out based on what you said Ruro, and you were right.  This is really cool, and more fun than I should be having.  How did I miss it?