Author Topic: Touhou School Projects  (Read 34229 times)

Hououin Kyouma

• KEEP YA GUNS ON!
  • ARE YOU READY, GUYS!?
    • When Posters Cry
Touhou School Projects
« on: May 29, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »
Post your project you did at school based on Touhou things
I did a brochure on Touhou but i will post it later
Also i am going to do it on the periodic table later
Post your School Project if you like :P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:46:02 AM by Nuclear Fission »
"DUMBASS!" "I'd hit it" "Bear-sona~!" "Critical hits to the nads!" "What you're really asking is... "Will you please beat the **** out of me, Kanji?" "...I Gotta pee." ''Everydays great at your Junes~'' "You calling me a loser?"

Gpop

Re: Touhou School Projects
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:54:36 PM »

That shirt that I'm wearing is something I made for my Media Arts Class (center-right).

Got a 91 on it =/.

I also made a Physics project (lol) that had Crow's Claw in it as BG music.

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
...I forgot to smile in that picture D:

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 06:46:01 PM »
Today was my last day of High School.  :D
I've done a PowerPoint about Team Shanghai Alice and a Box for Marketing.
Box
Back

Kinda lazed out on the box so got an 80 and it got kinda mussed.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 06:08:12 AM »
I've got one coming up.

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »
I made a power point presentation about Touhou and how to play it haha

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 03:25:38 PM »
I graduated before I could find a topic in which I could seriously put Touhou in it. :(

drywall

• yare yare daze
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
I read and summarized one of the PoFV endings (Reimu's) for a Japanese assignment.  It was kinda weird having to boil the plot of the game down so that the summary would make sense without getting bogged down in the details.  I only read about 1000 characters worth for the assignment, but my professor found it so fascinating she asked me to send her the entire ending to read (don't tell ZUN).

Drake

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »
I read and summarized one of the PoFV endings (Reimu's) for a Japanese assignment.  It was kinda weird having to boil the plot of the game down so that the summary would make sense without getting bogged down in the details.  I only read about 1000 characters worth for the assignment, but my professor found it so fascinating she asked me to send her the entire ending to read (don't tell ZUN).
Did you use different voices for the characters? I will never forgive you if you didn't.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

drywall

• yare yare daze
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »
Did you use different voices for the characters? I will never forgive you if you didn't.

It was a written assignment, but for this other project I made a Mother 3  4koma which I had to read aloud and yes, I used different voices.

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 11:16:30 PM »
Oh, wait, now I remember -- for the second exam (and the last one before the Final Exam) of my Java class, I used a few create.swf images for it. Including an "animation" of Sakuya zipping around, and a sort of "duel with brooms" between Sakuya and Yumeko. (The winner was randomly selected, with a 50-50 chance of each, and Sakuya's victory screen had her in the Dio Brando arms-crossed pose.)

misosoupwitheggplant

• stalking stalker a stalker.
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »
For a history project, I made a book featuring Keine... I also had a science project, and I put it on a dvd. I used Flowering night for the dvd title screen.
Current cosplays

Suwako- Some con
Cirno- A&G Ohio

Gpop

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »
Right now in Java we're making a "Create your own Adventure" game.

Mine's featuring Touhou characters.

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 08:44:52 PM »
I once had a presentation about Shinto, so I ended up using Touhou as an example of it in popular culture.

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 12:42:40 AM »
Right now in Java we're making a "Create your own Adventure" game.

Mine's featuring Touhou characters Koishi.

Fixed (probably).  ;)

Regretfully, I had already finished my English Studies course by the time I discovered Touhou. I'd probably try and work it in somewhere, like doing an essay on And Then There Were None or such like.
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Gpop

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 02:01:45 AM »
Fixed (probably).  ;)

Regretfully, I had already finished my English Studies course by the time I discovered Touhou. I'd probably try and work it in somewhere, like doing an essay on And Then There Were None or such like.

Atm I have no idea how to put her in though ;_;

Maybe while you're in Marisa's house...

Citizen

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 01:06:00 AM »

That shirt that I'm wearing is something I made for my Media Arts Class (center-right).

Got a 91 on it =/.

ohey

I think I remember seeing one or two of the guys in that picture at this Anime COnvention I went to... They had this Shmups thing going on and I met some pople from here before I joined.

Gpop

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 01:21:30 AM »
ohey

I think I remember seeing one or two of the guys in that picture at this Anime COnvention I went to... They had this Shmups thing going on and I met some pople from here before I joined.

Are you that young, blonde, somewhat long-haired kid?

Citizen

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »
Are you that young, blonde, somewhat long-haired kid?

The one with the longish brown hair... I was in that ugly orange shirt.

The Astral Pancake

• Lurker McLurkington
  • ZOT
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 06:38:34 PM »
I convinced and trained 3 students to play Chinese Tea in music class.

I don't know how I wrote the saxophone into the music but it was fun.

Gpop

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 07:42:09 PM »
The one with the longish brown hair... I was in that ugly orange shirt.

Brown...hmm...did you play a bit of Touhou? If so, I might've talked to you a bit.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 12:27:16 AM »
apart from showing off Touhou music (Remixes, of course) i haven't done anything Touhou related in school.....yet

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 12:31:54 AM »
My Sophmore year, I was in a web page design class (completely forgot everything from it though...). When I was all done with my work, my teacher let me play Touhou on the computers (twas where my first MoF normal 1cc occurred). Anyway, I finally got a chance to try out the SA demo, when the substitute gave us our final: Create a web site for a subject of our choice. Strapped for ideas and just wanting to get back to the demo, I chose a site giving the basics for Touhou. I aced it. ^_^
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »
I had to write an essay, it was supposed to some kind of story. I wrote one drawing heavy inspiration from Touhou and i ended up getting the second highest grade for it.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2009, 06:10:23 PM »
I used Native Faith and Phantom Ensemble in my Compsci Final Project as BGM. =3

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 05:41:42 PM »
I used Native Faith and Phantom Ensemble in my Compsci Final Project as BGM. =3

HAH! Way to go!! How was folk's reaction?

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 08:55:19 PM »
I had a piano version of Alice Maestra as the background music for some stupid spanish project.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 11:46:32 PM »
My Color & Composition final is complete at last! I turn this in tomorrow and I'm out for summer!

higher res, no flash
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 11:51:59 PM by Slowpoke »

Vladdracula

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2009, 09:05:21 AM »
I did a shooter game for last year's short term project. It doesn't work on release mode, got an distinction for it though =P

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 02:24:20 AM »

Got a 91 on it =/.

could you give me a link for a high quality version of the image on the shirt? one i wanna see it in a good one, two i wanna translate the symbols.. if its the right ones i got a way to do it =D