Author Topic: PC98 ending translations  (Read 23089 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: PC98 ending translations
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2010, 01:01:26 AM »
Yeah I know, but I'm just saying it'd be kinda sad that they'd just bypass them because they don't know about them. Hell, if playing through it was the only reason they wouldn't translate those endings, I'd be willing to record them and send it to them. >_>
For LLS, they go "Hey there's an extra stage and stuff but I'm not going through all the effort needed to learn it so here's someone ELSE doing it" and links to some video. So they know there ARE extra stages. Although, they might not know MS Extra actually has endings; albeit very short ones.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2010, 01:10:53 AM »
For LLS, they go "Hey there's an extra stage and stuff but I'm not going through all the effort needed to learn it so here's someone ELSE doing it" and links to some video. So they know there ARE extra stages. Although, they might not know MS Extra actually has endings; albeit very short ones.

...Which is what I was talking about it in the first place. >:V Even if it's greyed out initially, extra is always shown on the title screen.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

MaronaPossessed

• I am free to dream of my own dream
  • and so I shall dream
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 11:22:04 AM »
...Which is what I was talking about it in the first place. >:V Even if it's greyed out initially, extra is always shown on the title screen.
Well theres always cheat engine. Google it:P

It's a useful thing to use. I'm sure it'll work with the pc98 games.

MaronaPossessed

• and so I shall dream
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2010, 09:02:26 PM »
Mima's good and bad endings are up. Both noted and also noted Yuka's good and bad endings.

Also...I got the star symbol text and the heart symbol text...

But what should be used for the sweatdrops and the ghost symbols? If anyone can copy paste them here or show me a place where to copy them, that would be nice.

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 12:48:46 PM »
are you sure cheat engine works on emulators?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 01:49:20 PM »
Looks like they've moved on from PC-98. And that is where my interest in this LP ends. :P
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

MaronaPossessed

• and so I shall dream
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 01:08:42 AM »
Looks like they've moved on from PC-98. And that is where my interest in this LP ends. :P

I wouldn't judge too quickly on that. I'll still check up on it.