Author Topic: 30 minutes or it's free!  (Read 148760 times)

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
Re: 30 minutes or it's free!
« Reply #330 on: February 22, 2010, 02:37:09 AM »
> Keep an eye out for karakasa.
> Keep heading for the shrine.
> If it were a karakasa, she would be quite inept, as she's already given herself away.
> No, there is tea to be had and magic to be discussed, weiter!

>Look toward that giggling.
> Then again, you're riding kinda high on a good day, so one little peak can't hurt.  You gave upwards into the trees. 
> You see nothing, but the giggling continues.

> Wield knife.
> Look for fairies.
> You pull out your knife and flip it open.
> "Oh ho ho, a knife?  Surely that won't protect you."  No way a spooky voice like that could belong to a fairy.  You shudder.

>Prepare fist for punching
>Psyche self up with MANLY SPIRIT, just in case.
> Despite the claimed ineffectiveness of the knife, you also prepare to punch whatever it is.  If you throw enough at it, hopefully something will land.
> You think of explosions and guitar solos.  Yeah, that's manly.

> Call out to the laughter by saying "Hello, who is that laughing? Cirno, Lily White, or a fairy maybe?"
> I suggest this as, wouldn't fairies being pranksters be somewhat common knowledge, and if it's Cirno or a friend of hers, we could get by safely?
> Get ready to grab knife, but don't pull it out yet, wait to see who, or what, is making that laughter.
> Keep heading towards the shrine while still tracking the laughters source.
> "I should offended that you would think I'm a fairy.  No respect, none at all."
> You're not sure, you've only interacted with the fairies once.
> Too late.
> You begin to walk onwards towards the shrine, keeping an eye out for...anything really.
> "Leaving so soon?  And you call that hunting for the source?  I'm disappointed, you're no fun."

> Don't call out. We can't be sure how dangerous whatever is laughing is.
>This is a good idea.
> Too late now, but she doesn't seem too dangerous.  Yet.

> Whoever is laughing could already know that we are here, so not calling out could be just as bad.
> She definitely knows that you're there.
> "Are you sure you want to just walk away?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #331 on: February 22, 2010, 02:42:14 AM »
>"I guess not. Hey, can you walk along with me? Or run along the trees or whatever?"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #332 on: February 22, 2010, 02:55:30 AM »
> "I merely said fairy cause, well, aren't fairies common to find? I am sorry to have offended you, would you be willing to reveal yourself, or tell me who or what you are?"
> We would say this to avoid offending whoever it is that laughed, I would assume that the last thing we want is an angry youkai wanting us dead due to us offending it.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2010, 04:29:32 AM »
>"I guess not. Hey, can you walk along with me? Or run along the trees or whatever?"
> "I suppose that would be possible, I had intended to follow you anyway."

> "I merely said fairy cause, well, aren't fairies common to find? I am sorry to have offended you, would you be willing to reveal yourself, or tell me who or what you are?"
> We would say this to avoid offending whoever it is that laughed, I would assume that the last thing we want is an angry youkai wanting us dead due to us offending it.
> "How bold, you really desire to encounter me directly?  Very well, I shall appease you.  Behold!"
> Suddenly, something falls from the trees right in front of you, and you stumble backwards before falling back.
> From your new vantage point, you are now face-to-face with this girl's.....tail?  Hard to call it that, since you can practically see through it.  Stranger still, that's all there is down there, no legs or feet at all.
> You push yourself upwards to get a more level look at your mysterious observer.  She has green hair and wears an elaborate blue cap and cloak.  You've heard rumors about a half-ghost girl that works for the Ghost Princess, is this her?
> "Fool!  You requested me, now cower!"
> You're not really scared, more confused as to how she goes from girl to ghost in the same body than scared by her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2010, 04:32:19 AM »
>"Ah, Would staring in shock be okay?"
>If she agrees, do so. Because this is some confusing shit and we're gonna need time and study to visually untangle it.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2010, 04:53:19 AM »
>"Ah, Would staring in shock be okay?"
>If she agrees, do so. Because this is some confusing shit and we're gonna need time and study to visually untangle it.
> "Then be shocked, for I am Mima and I haunt these woods!  Feast your eyes!"
> Shocked as you are, you begin to try and unravel this mystery.  She clearly has the head and arms of a young woman, arms would indicate shoulders, which the cloak rests on.  Despite the flowing looseness of the cloak, you can make out the faintest impression of breasts, yet the rest of her body is formless.  You're not sure where the ghost-half begins, though half would indicate somewhere around waist level.
> Wait, If she's floating her now, was she floating in the trees as well?  Can she pass through objects, or is she only half-incorporeal?  How does someone become half a ghost, seriously?  Is she actually the gardener for the Ghost Princess?  What's she doing out here?
> Question after question fills your head.  You're not even sure if you can ask her any of these.
> Mima seems pleased with herself, you guess confusion is as good as fear in her book.

>_

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2010, 05:26:36 AM »
> Start shouting like a cheerleade MI-MA MI-MA MI-MA MI-MA

> "Are you... y'know... material?"
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2010, 05:44:44 AM »
> "Are you... y'know... material?"
> "Material?  I'm not sure what you mean.  Oh, are you talking about this?"
> SMACK!
> You rub your face where she just slapped you.  Yep, you sure felt that.

>_

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #338 on: February 22, 2010, 05:46:27 AM »
> "Ouch. Yeah... yeah that's what I meant. Thanks for clearing that up."
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2010, 06:28:22 AM »
> "Ouch. Yeah... yeah that's what I meant. Thanks for clearing that up."
> Mima smirks a bit, but soon lets it fall.  "You don't seem very scared right now, are you even scared of me?  I am a ghost after-all."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2010, 07:25:22 AM »
> Can I get a bite of your tail? I hear it's tempura flavoured.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2010, 07:41:17 AM »
> Lift our cap at her.
> "My name's Toshiro, pleasure to meet you, ma'am. Unfortunately, I can't really stand here and chat, I'm running a tight schedule."
> Look around.
> "Though, I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me towards the Hakurei Shrine."

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »
> Can I get a bite of your tail? I hear it's tempura flavoured.
> You mull this over in you head.  Her tail does kinda look like tempura if you think about it, but she'd probably slap you again were you to be so bold, or worse.  You really have no idea what ghosts are capable of.

> Lift our cap at her.
> "My name's Toshiro, pleasure to meet you, ma'am. Unfortunately, I can't really stand here and chat, I'm running a tight schedule."
> Look around.
> "Though, I would greatly appreciate it if you could direct me towards the Hakurei Shrine."
> You tug up on your cap.  Unsurprisingly, it doesn't provide much give.
> "I see, in addition to being busy you find the time to be quite bold as well.  Most wouldn't be able to just stand her and converse with a gho-o-o-o-o-ost."  She wiggles her fingers and waves her arms for emphasis.
> You pay her no heed and look around.  Aside from Mima, then appears to be nothing out of the ordinary.  Behind you, the path continues towards the shrine.
> Mima sighs.  "You know, I'm not even interested in trying to scare you anymore.  When you've been around for as long as I have there's no point in pushing for a reaction.  I've seen them all before anyway.  You're heading to the shrine for tea I suppose, yeah?  I might as well drop in and see Ol' Armpit as well.  Let's go."
> She sets off down the path.  Seeing her float is a concerning sight.

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2010, 02:55:50 PM »
>Follow Mima

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »
>Follow Mima
> Why not?  You follow the ghost towards the shrine.
> Given how straight forward the path is, you wonder how someone would be able to get lost going down it.  Mima bobs up and down as she, erm, "walks" down the path, there is currently nothing about her that you understand.
> You arrive at the Shrine to a cry of "DAMMIT SUIKA!" and someone else cackling. 
> "Ooh, this sounds like fun!" and Mima flies to the roof of the shrine, you suspect for a better vantage point.  After she lands, that drunken oni from yesterday tears around from the back of the shrine, closely pursued by Reimu, holding some kind of large yin-ying in her hands.  The source of the cackling, the oni's hands are full with what appears to be a purple gourd and a teapot.
> "SUIKA!  That is my ONLY teapot!  If you break it I SWEAR-"
> "Hey Armpit, what's happening?"  Mima calls out.
> Without missing a beat, "DON'T CALL ME THAT!  SUIKAAAAAA!"
> This is not what you envisioned tea would be like.

>_

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2010, 03:28:13 PM »
>Go to the donation box
>Put in 1000 Yen

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2010, 03:46:44 PM »
>Let's not walk out into the middle of the chaos just yet. Or rather, what could become the crossfire.
>Just wait at the gates for things to calm down. Not much we can do against an oni.

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2010, 03:59:07 PM »
> Check our manifest, see if Reimu on the list.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2010, 04:18:02 PM »
>Go to the donation box
>Put in 1000 Yen
>Let's not walk out into the middle of the chaos just yet. Or rather, what could become the crossfire.
>Just wait at the gates for things to calm down. Not much we can do against an oni.
> You consider going out into the fray, but decide to hold back.  You could get trampling by a stampeding oni, or cause Reimu's teapot to break.  You might also make a donation without Reimu even noticing.
> You wait by the gate as the duo continue their chase.  At this rate you won't get any tea.

> Check our manifest, see if Reimu on the list.
> You check your Manifest, neither Reimu nor Suika's names appear on it.
> Mima hops from the roof to the shrine entrance and beckons for you to follow.  She enters the shrine but soon emerges with a green-haired maid, looking quite confused by the current proceedings.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2010, 04:19:40 PM »
>Make with the following.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »
>Make with the following.
> You wait until Reimu and the oni pass by then hurry towards the entrance.
> "So, I want tea and I'm tired of waiting, we need to figure out how to stop them.  Oh, and this is Ruukoto, Reimu's robot maid."  Mima gestures towards her.  Wearing a simple blue maid outfit she looks normal, aside from the green hair.
> Ruukoto speaks, "I don't know how to stop them.  Why ask me?"
> Mima sighs, "And I'm not one to help out."  Turning to you, "What do you think?"

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2010, 04:35:59 PM »
>"I got a plan."
>Withdraw a 1000 yen note.
>"We even hear about this in town. Clear the way for me a bit, then direct her attention toward me?"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2010, 04:46:18 PM »
>"I got a plan."
>Withdraw a 1000 yen note.
>"We even hear about this in town. Clear the way for me a bit, then direct her attention toward me?"
> Mima smiles.  "That'll get her attention at least, but what about the oni?  We still need to get the teapot away from her without it breaking."

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2010, 04:50:52 PM »
>"Well. Without Reimu chasing her, she should stop running away, right? And with Reimu less angry, it should be easier to get Suika to give it up, shouldn't it?"
>Ask these questiosn honestly, who have only a vague idea how these maniacs think =[

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
>"Well. Without Reimu chasing her, she should stop running away, right? And with Reimu less angry, it should be easier to get Suika to give it up, shouldn't it?"
>Ask these questiosn honestly, who have only a vague idea how these maniacs think =[
> "It's worth a shot.  Your money after all."
> The donation box is up the shrine stairs and to the right of the entrance, putting it directly to your left.  You pull a 1,000 yen note from your wallet and hold it over the donation box.
> Mima calls out, "Hey Reimu!  There's some guy at the donation box!  I think he's got 1,000 YEN!"
> Reimu stops her chase dead and makes a beeline for you.
> "Welcome to the Hakurei Shrine!  Is there anything I can help you with today?  Prayer?  Faith?  Youkai hunting?"
> The oni continues to run around the shrine, currently oblivious that she is not longer being chased.

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2010, 05:33:38 PM »
>Drop the bill into the box.
>"Actually, I was kinda hoping you could teach me about spellcards. Mr. Morichika recommended I learn about them from you."

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2010, 05:34:49 PM »
> "I want a refund"
> "Blessings for protection while I go about my job"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2010, 06:05:43 PM »
>Drop the bill into the box.
>"Actually, I was kinda hoping you could teach me about spellcards. Mr. Morichika recommended I learn about them from you."
> You deposit your money, Reimu squeals with delight.
> "Gladly, we can discuss it over tea once I get my teapot back from Suika."

> "Blessings for protection while I go about my job"
> "Certainly, but tea comes first.  I hate missing Morning Tea."
> The oni is still running around, the four of you watch her in silence.  Maybe you could say something?

>_

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »
>"Hey! You!"
>Presuming Suika looks over. "Could you make us some tea, please?"

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2010, 06:25:29 PM »
>"Hey! You!"
>Presuming Suika looks over. "Could you make us some tea, please?"
> Suika turns towards you, but continues running.
> "Oh Reimu,"
> "when did you"
> "get over there?"
> You ask about tea.
> "I'd love some"
> "but I can't"
> "make it myself."
> Reimu pipes in, "Well, if you'd hand me my teapot, I'd be able to make you some."
> "Promise you won't"
> "shoot me?"
> "Not while we have guests here."
> Suika finally stops running.  "Oh boy, Mima's here too, HI MIMA!" as she climbs the stairs.
> Not willing to wait, Reimu yanks the pot from Suika's hand and passes it to Ruukoto.  "Go boil water."  Ruukoto nods and disappears inside.
> "Well, shall we go in now?"

>_