Author Topic: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)  (Read 90531 times)

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
Re: RPG - Waking Up From the Dream (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #990 on: May 16, 2009, 02:11:33 AM »
...Right, well your masturbation issues aside, I would post one but I'm busy with another Touhou related RP on a different site.

I dunno if I haven't exerted too much of my story telling steam I might squeeze one out tonight (How many times have I said something like that, more over how many times have I actually followed through on it?)
Please do, Etch, Mad and Hele seem to be teasing me...

The past 96 hours have been me constantly refreshing Unlimited Game Works...

Gpop

« Reply #991 on: May 16, 2009, 02:16:05 AM »
Ok, good...

Jeez, waiting for story posts is driving me crazy!! I can't even fap!

Weak...-_-

EDIT: AHAHA I get the strongest post!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 02:38:14 AM by Gpop »

Gpop

« Reply #992 on: May 16, 2009, 02:38:35 AM »
Is it auto-lock time already?

EDIT: Apparently not...

I thought the limit was 1000 posts now?

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #993 on: May 16, 2009, 02:39:53 AM »
DAMMIT SOMEBODY POST SUM STORY!!

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #994 on: May 16, 2009, 02:46:48 AM »
Is it auto-lock time already?

EDIT: Apparently not...

I thought the limit was 1000 posts now?
Eh, I did too. But you're probably mighty damn close

A YOUNG GENTLEMEN MUST ALWAYS WAIT PATIENTLY FOR OTHERS TO POST ON THEIR OWN!!

...But seriously, wait a sec. Go wander the internet or somethin' that's what I do when I wait for a post. Odds are you'll probably forget all about the RP and focus on something else you found.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 02:49:02 AM by Hakutaku Erebus »

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #995 on: May 16, 2009, 02:56:27 AM »
AHAHA, FLAPJACK.

Okay, that cheered me up. :)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #996 on: May 16, 2009, 03:02:34 AM »
...But seriously, wait a sec. Go wander the internet or somethin' that's what I do when I wait for a post. Odds are you'll probably forget all about the RP and focus on something else you found.
Didn't you hear?  He can't even fap!  There's nothing else on the internet for him!

Anyway, I see that someone just snapped up Medicine.  From the completed Windows games, now it's just Siki, Komachi, and, uh, Wriggle, left for claiming.  Sort of surprising to see how the loads and loads of characters are almost all spoken for.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #997 on: May 16, 2009, 03:09:24 AM »
I think alot of people sort of forgot about this though, so they're just sitting there.

Serp

« Reply #998 on: May 16, 2009, 03:11:30 AM »
That's what I expected at first, but looking at the list in the first post here, I recognize all but a few names as active posters.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #999 on: May 16, 2009, 03:14:25 AM »
Didn't you hear?  He can't even fap!  There's nothing else on the internet for him!

Anyway, I see that someone just snapped up Medicine.  From the completed Windows games, now it's just Siki, Komachi, and, uh, Wriggle, left for claiming.  Sort of surprising to see how the loads and loads of characters are almost all spoken for.
Go nuts, Pedo. And yes I DO hold responsiblity for were this link takes you.

Also, I think the main reason why touhous went up so fast wa because people took'em up in pairs or larger. Although ya still got PC-98 open; most of PoDD, and LLS are left for the taking plus that of Sara. Most of the Others are up for grabs too. But that's usually if you want to deal with an obscure character (ecluding the moonbitches Watatsukis)

That's what I expected at first, but looking at the list in the first post here, I recognize all but a few names as active posters.
It happens. Folks sign up for an RP and then get sidetracked by other matters. Trust me, I know this sorta thing all to well.

Kojiremi

• Crimson Asuratic
  • Touhou, Disgaea, Neptunia. Holy Trinity
« Reply #1000 on: May 16, 2009, 03:17:42 AM »
i'm here guys but i'm unpacking since i came home from college and finals. I'm gonna make a post tonight.

Hey Serp do you want to grab Shiki and Komachi? otherwise I'm gonna grab em and give em to Pearl like i said in an earlier post...I just wanna know before hand hehe otherwise i'll offically snag em myself and ask MTG to put them under Pearl.
See the patterns, feel the patterns, become one with the patterns, avoid the patterns
In order to live through the patterns, you must understand the patterns for everything else there is MASTER SPARK.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #1001 on: May 16, 2009, 03:28:01 AM »
i'm here guys but i'm unpacking since i came home from college and finals. I'm gonna make a post tonight.

Hey Serp do you want to grab Shiki and Komachi? otherwise I'm gonna grab em and give em to Pearl like i said in an earlier post...I just wanna know before hand hehe otherwise i'll offically snag em myself and ask MTG to put them under Pearl.
You talk about them like they're presents... :p
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 03:32:03 AM by Pedonymous »

Serp

« Reply #1002 on: May 16, 2009, 03:40:07 AM »
If I were familiar with the obscure characters, I might have picked one of them, but I haven't gotten around to playing the older games.  Basically, what I'm looking for is a couple of characters that would conflict in really interesting ways.  That's why I'm reluctant to pick Siki and Komachi; they get along too well.  I'm thinking of stuff like FUBAR's issues with Alice.  That's interesting stuff, fun to write and fun to read.

Regarding possibly inactive players, can we get MTG's opinion on that?

Kojiro, I might pick Sikieiki if another good partner opens up...  Otherwise, I probably won't join.  Komachi is open, as far as I'm concerned.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #1003 on: May 16, 2009, 05:00:03 AM »
Ah man, I'm bushed. Beddy byes.

I wanna see something when I get up or I'm gonna rage.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1004 on: May 16, 2009, 06:50:30 AM »
- - -
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:12:34 PM by Helepolis »

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #1005 on: May 16, 2009, 07:45:04 AM »

Also, I think the main reason why touhous went up so fast wa because people took'em up in pairs or larger. Although ya still got PC-98 open; most of PoDD, and LLS are left for the taking plus that of Sara. Most of the Others are up for grabs too. But that's usually if you want to deal with an obscure character (ecluding the moonbitches Watatsukis)
It happens. Folks sign up for an RP and then get sidetracked by other matters. Trust me, I know this sorta thing all to well.

ok then, I got to say this now, or this may never actually go into the story, Anthony hates those kinds of people who think they're better than everyone else, and act like they're the fucking champion of the world, when they're not, (this also goes for me in real life) plus the fact that he's probably about the most patriotic character, (and by that, I mean only uses American stuff, an example is that all his equipment was either hand made, or made in america, and the projects that he works on are of american vehicles, I won't say what kind of vehicles though, and the passion of fighting communists and Nazis, which may be going over the top for the idea of my character) so the fact that the moon nazis the Watatsukis act like that, there will be at least one conflict with the person who takes them, and at minimum it's gonna involve a boxing match, and at most, it's gonna be some sort of fight that involves all of the groups that divides into two teams and fight in that conflict, and then may go way off the rails, causing a huge mess, like the department store on day 2.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 07:47:18 AM by Anthony »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1006 on: May 16, 2009, 09:40:50 AM »
Sigh*, I will be making a story post to make everything more clear so we can slowly get this started.

Pedo, you still somehow failed to 100% be there I'll improvise it simply whetever you like it or not. And I am counting only two of your characters: Arreku and his partners Kisume. Kaigomi is not counted.

Off to write.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1007 on: May 16, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »
Allright . . .

Pedo and Nemoma decide first here WHO is going to post first and who is going to make the finishing move. Remember it is HALF HALF posting. So don't go on your own posting/finishing the entire event.

Remember to make it FUN and HILARIOUS. The idea is to amuse and entertain and not act all seriously by being uber skilled. Hence why I divided the teams like this.

Any questions? ? ? ?

edit: Lost my story post thanks because I posted two at the same time, rewriting it Done
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:18:58 AM by Helepolis »

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
« Reply #1008 on: May 16, 2009, 11:49:35 AM »
I will post within the next 6 hours or so...

Confirmation:
Amarillo Viridian (Faint because of both Blood Loss(Gpop) & Shady Drug(Eirin) , Body taken by Lily White) - Archery.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:20:37 PM by nemoma »

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #1009 on: May 16, 2009, 01:43:30 PM »
Out of curiosity; are out characters still all gender-bended, or are we back to our normal selves again? Just makin sure in case I post or something.

Gpop

« Reply #1010 on: May 16, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »
I'm pretty sure everyone is, except me, but can gender-bend at any time, but I don't plan to any time soon.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1011 on: May 16, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »
- - -
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:12:27 PM by Helepolis »

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #1012 on: May 16, 2009, 03:07:10 PM »
Eheheh, Arreku's gonna suck at this. Also, lol at Mokou thinking Arreku is a girl already.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #1013 on: May 16, 2009, 03:59:01 PM »
Quote from: Pedonymous
Also, lol at Mokou thinking Arreku is a girl already.
That is due to I assume you are also genderbended by the drugged breakfast.

I am off for the entire evening untill the night because there is a wedding of family. Good luck Arreku and Nemoma. Don't forget to ask eachother who finishes it off. And decide who wins or not, because it doesn't matter.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #1014 on: May 16, 2009, 06:32:01 PM »
Ok, done with next story bit.

(Exit Frank and Caboose stage scenery)

Now people in general will be a bit happier, methinks.

Gpop

« Reply #1015 on: May 16, 2009, 08:00:20 PM »
Alright after my second game I'm going to start typing my part out. I'll be mocking Mitoko a lot and allow Lily White to punch me unexpectedly.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
« Reply #1016 on: May 16, 2009, 08:10:06 PM »
I'm sorry, I can't write the next part of the contest for a while, I don't have a proper writing station... Blame my sister.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #1017 on: May 16, 2009, 11:24:40 PM »
Well, I just made my first story post, just to lay some back story for my character in the story so far, it's more of the idea that this link of Anthony to the government can be used by the Gensokyo group when it's day 5, and to add to the fact that Anthony can at least handle some Yakuza, and to set some history into this story for my character.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #1018 on: May 17, 2009, 12:36:34 AM »
I thought there were others with your authority in here.

MTG's the real head honcho here. Take my disgruntledness as "strongly recommended." The co-GMs he's mentioned (Trance and... was it Xan?) have similar middle-management 'authority.'

A nation does not get called an empire by being nice. Also, I already mentioned that there was a rebellion in its history.

Since when was Eirin the moon's head torturer, especially after being exiled for the Hourai Elixir scandal?

Now, if this were one of the moon princesses, I wouldn't object as much, but... well, whatever.

The past 96 hours have been me constantly refreshing Unlimited Game Works...

Dear Pedo:

Patience is a virtue.

Further assholery,

Fatmus

* E-mouse heads to bed.

Out of curiosity; are out characters still all gender-bended, or are we back to our normal selves again? Just makin sure in case I post or something.

The default for those that were staying in the shrine is feminized unless you write up an excuse to not be eating breakfast with the main crew when it occurred (unfortunately I'm too lazy to get a link to MTG's story post). Arreku came from outside and is an exception.

No cure has currently been pursued, and Eirin hasn't said whether it'll wear off with time or if she needs to find an antidote/counteractive.

Gpop apparently grabbed a plate of the questionable food to keep around for shits and giggles, but it'll be a one-time thing. This isn't a Jusenkyo curse or anything..... unless Eirin isn't telling us something.

---

I am guilty of doing too much on my own here, but I only have one (although large) solo-dream post in mind, with three segments. Only the first could be immediately relevant; the others will be brought up when/if they become relevant to the main story.

Uh... right, that should be everything here. Now to check up on the story thread.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Gpop

« Reply #1019 on: May 17, 2009, 02:44:03 AM »
Gpop apparently grabbed a plate of the questionable food to keep around for shits and giggles, but it'll be a one-time thing. This isn't a Jusenkyo curse or anything..... unless Eirin isn't telling us something.

Gpop usually isn't hungry in the morning. He may be hungry later, but it won't be the "questionable" food that the 3 fairies left.