Author Topic: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=  (Read 169788 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=
« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2010, 03:19:37 PM »
>Hug Ran's tails

You hug them. They are very very soft.

> Be the queen of everything!

Than you get crowned queen of everything!

> Pff, at this rate, it's going to turn out like that anyway.
> Pull ourselves together, now's not the time for a picnic. It's time for ACTION CHEN!
> "Patchouli, we need to talk, so could you please come down here?"
> Explain our cancer-Familiar situation when she does. If she doesn't, keep insisting.

Then you snap out of it. You really don't have time for this.

You call out for Patchouli for a moment, before a paper floats down with 'Just a minute' on it. You wait for a moment, before paper comes down and reforms Patchouli in what appears to be a fuzzier version of her old clothes.

"That is much better, so, What did you need?"

> Be the Chennest Chen that ever Chenned

You're already that.

> be Marisa

No.

> Ask what Patchy's been doing all this time, and if there was a certain process required to become a ghost.
> Ask what the hell was up with the paper morphing.
> Ask her about the parasite familiar and the shark/anti-lizard familiar contract.

You bombard Patchouli with questions. She picks her tea back up and begins explaining.

"I've mostly been getting used to and testing this state, I couldn't properly manifest for a year or two. I've also been gathering info about what has happened after my death. I don't know if a certain process is required, but this is entirely Remilia's fault. The paper morphing was simple. I -am- the library currently. I had Demon fetch my body so I can study how to get back into it, but its going rather slowly.

...Mmm, A familiar in you? That is typically the standard fare for weaker Shikigami or those incapable of becoming humanoid. If you haven't had it removed in a while though, I suppose it IS mostly bound to you. That knife you have should allow you to separate the two of you.

...A broken contract? That -is- rather interesting, I'd certainly like to see what was so dangerous someone actually broke it's contract. Normally that ruins the strength of a familiar... I see you're almost done transferring the other contract too. I'll have Demon fetch a pair of jewels to move the contracts too."

> Facepalm in a tired manner.
> "This day has been so mentally exhausting."

You nod before tiredpalming. Patchouli sips her tea. "I can only imagine it can get worse."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2010, 03:22:33 PM »
> "Actually, its gotten worse three times already."
> Finish contract development.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
> Try to hold a conversation with Patchouli.

> Marvel at her Smartness
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2010, 03:30:41 PM »
> "Actually, its gotten worse three times already."
> Finish contract development.

"Well, Three isn't always the magic number."

You finish the contract, just as demon comes out with the gems. You move the land shark to a topaz.

> Try to hold a conversation with Patchouli.

> Marvel at her Smartness

You hold a conversation about the relative theory of how magic works. You find shes possibly the closest to understanding magic without seeing it you've found yet. She is at least smart in that regard.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2010, 03:39:59 PM »
So Patchouli wears fur coats now? Very fancy Patchy, dear :V

> Ask how to properly remove the parasite familiar with the knife, and if Patchy could help.
> Wait, the contracts of Meira's sword and the piece of cloth were part of the same thing right? Shoudn't the shark now be some anti-land shark dragon? (Garchomp much?) Or did I misunderstand that?

Chaore

« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2010, 04:17:48 PM »
So Patchouli wears fur coats now? Very fancy Patchy, dear :V

> Ask how to properly remove the parasite familiar with the knife, and if Patchy could help.
> Wait, the contracts of Meira's sword and the piece of cloth were part of the same thing right? Shoudn't the shark now be some anti-land shark dragon? (Garchomp much?) Or did I misunderstand that?

The Landshark was a separate contract, it is possible to hold multiple contracts in one item, but typically not done for varying reason. You just believe its better so losing one item doesn't cause you to lose all of them.

You ask about removing the familiar. "It should be a fairly simple spell with that knife, though a single mistake could cause some terrible results. In general, it could cause a variety of side-effects. I can do it for you, if you want."

Chen

• Ruined my own appeal by being a dumbass
« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2010, 04:35:00 PM »
>Agree to do it.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2010, 04:38:14 PM »
> "Yes, I think you are far more capable at this than I ever could be. Please do the honors."

Chaore

« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2010, 05:42:13 PM »
>Agree to do it.

> "Yes, I think you are far more capable at this than I ever could be. Please do the honors."

You admit you're probably not up for the task of stabbing yourself and hand Patchouli the Seperation Knife. She nods and pulls a book out of nowhere, flipping a few pages to get where she needs. "Alright. This should probably tingle a bit, but it should work with only minimal side-effects. Are you prepared?"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2010, 05:44:55 PM »
> "I was born ready! ....I think...."
> "But just to be on the safe side, what could these side effects be?"

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2010, 05:46:37 PM »
Quote from: OkashiiNaito/Kuma-tan~ <3
Patchouli Book Golem.jpg

Here you go~

>Steel your nerves.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #311 on: January 24, 2010, 05:54:10 PM »
> Ask her about the object stuck in the cape once she is done removing the familiar.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #312 on: January 24, 2010, 05:55:16 PM »
>"What will happen to the thing you cut out?"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #313 on: January 24, 2010, 05:57:16 PM »

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #314 on: January 24, 2010, 05:58:34 PM »
Works fine for me. Either wait a little and try again, or curse Imgaeshack... And then i can try uploading elsewhere. Except not now.

Chaore

« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »
>Steel your nerves.

You prepare yourself, getting stabbed is going to feel odd. Even if magic makes it harmless.

> Ask her about the object stuck in the cape once she is done removing the familiar.

You make a note to.

>"What will happen to the thing you cut out?"

"Chances are it'll be outside of you, Perhaps you'll manage to make use of it..."

You tell her you're ready and close your eyes. Patchouli says a few things in arcane, before you feel the knife enter. After that feels sort of funny, and almost numb. The numb sensation lasts only for a moment, except for where the knife went in.

"...Well, That was unexpected."

You open your eyes and begin to ask what was unexpected.

You slowly realize you're not a cat. You also realize you are. You also appear to be in two places at once, and this is getting confusing to understand.

You are now HUMAN CHEN and CAT CHEN.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #316 on: January 24, 2010, 06:28:31 PM »
> HOLY SHIT!!

Chaore

« Reply #317 on: January 24, 2010, 06:29:55 PM »
> HOLY SHIT!!

You flip out and panic. Both of you. Patchouli tries to calm you down.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #318 on: January 24, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
Ummm.....Fision ha?

> Examine Human Chen, does she still have cat features (like ears and tail).
> Examine Cat Chen. Does she have something that looks like Human Chen? (Like a collar that looks like the Space Cape or something?) Also, what kind of cat is it? (brown, black, fuzzy, sleek?)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #319 on: January 24, 2010, 06:31:38 PM »
> Stroke your pussy

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #320 on: January 24, 2010, 06:36:17 PM »
> Stroke your pussy

Lamest....pun....ever...... (only topped by 'Broque Monsieur')

Yet why did it make me laugh so much?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #321 on: January 24, 2010, 06:38:45 PM »
> Don't care. Chen needs some TLC, both of her.

Chaore

« Reply #322 on: January 24, 2010, 06:40:22 PM »
> Examine Human Chen, does she still have cat features (like ears and tail).
> Examine Cat Chen. Does she have something that looks like Human Chen? (Like a collar that looks like the Space Cape or something?) Also, what kind of cat is it? (brown, black, fuzzy, sleek?)

You examine HUMAN CHEN. As expected, it seems she lacks the cat-like features that make her part of the Beast-Youkai family. Basically, you look like a human. Shes wearing all the clothing that you wear, naturally.

You examine CAT CHEN. A black cat by any name is a black cat. You'll give you do have a nice sleek coat of fur though. Perfect for sneaking about.

> Stroke your pussy

You pet yourself. It certainly feels odd.

Xijiy

• What a purrfect post
« Reply #323 on: January 24, 2010, 06:50:17 PM »
> Check yourself to see if you still have your cat like sneakyness and black magic at your disposal.

Chaore

« Reply #324 on: January 24, 2010, 07:12:22 PM »
> Check yourself to see if you still have your cat like sneakyness and black magic at your disposal.

You're half-sure the innate sneakiness is in your cat half now, but you can still use you BLACK MAGIC skills.

Xijiy

• What a purrfect post
« Reply #325 on: January 24, 2010, 07:19:44 PM »
> Ask patchy is she can explain this new game mechanic I mean new form of ours and how we can use it. I'm sure she's seen something like this before.
> Ask things like if the cat half of us dies do we do? And other things that we would need to know about this turn of events.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #326 on: January 24, 2010, 07:34:12 PM »
> Ask if Human Chen's cat powers and features are lost forever, or if the two of us can be combined again (only that Chen can now shift between forms)

Chaore

« Reply #327 on: January 24, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
> Ask patchy is she can explain this new game mechanic I mean new form of ours and how we can use it. I'm sure she's seen something like this before.
> Ask things like if the cat half of us dies do we do? And other things that we would need to know about this turn of events.

> Ask if Human Chen's cat powers and features are lost forever, or if the two of us can be combined again (only that Chen can now shift between forms)

You ask Patchy what the hell just happened.

"It seems your the familiar was merged with you quite tightly, so it took part of you when it left. This has resulted in the current predicament. I imagine you both think like Chen, even though you're separate beings. This'll give you the illusion of thinking the same thing, but you won't. I imagine anything one of you sees will be known to both of you once you re-merge. If one of you dies... Well, That will be an experiment, I suppose. I imagine you'd be stuck as the living half. You should be able to do this at will, once you two put yourselves back together. How... May not come naturally at first."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #328 on: January 24, 2010, 07:53:15 PM »
> "So... How do get back together anyway?"
> Ask about space cape.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #329 on: January 24, 2010, 08:43:18 PM »
> "So split up one the cat half can act for espionage and the human half for fighting and communication? Not quite what I expected when I bought the knife but neat none the less."