Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 175915 times)

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #690 on: January 16, 2010, 08:21:29 PM »
> Introduce yourself, and ask Mystery Sworsperson X's Name

> Ask what they are doing here, and if they are the one wo set the barrier around the shrine

> "This shrine is... Verry important to me, could you please go somewhere else?"
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #691 on: January 16, 2010, 08:30:09 PM »
> Introduce yourself, and ask Mystery Sworsperson X's Name

> Ask what they are doing here, and if they are the one wo set the barrier around the shrine

> "This shrine is... Verry important to me, could you please go somewhere else?"

You try to be polite and introduce yourself. You get much of a cold shoulder for it, but her name.

"It is Meira."

You cut straight to the point and ask what the hell shes doing. She begins to stand up and grab her sword on that.

"I'm taking this shrine's power for my own, its easy pickings without it's maiden. The barrier is to keep pests like you out. I don't even know how you got in here. And I could care less if you're one of the old fools who think Hakurei was a god send. The only thing that matters is power, and she doesn't have any dead."

You're pretty sure this is hostile of her.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #692 on: January 16, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
> Hiss and make your hair stand up like a pissed cat

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
  • Or does everyone else post too slow
« Reply #693 on: January 16, 2010, 08:36:42 PM »
>UNLEASH ROC
>Have ROC fly behind meira and then switch places with him by magic at the last moment and slash her to death before she can do anything
>_

The five magic rolling stones

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #694 on: January 16, 2010, 08:38:43 PM »
You try to be polite and introduce yourself. You get much of a cold shoulder for it, but her name.

"It is Meira."

You cut straight to the point and ask what the hell shes doing. She begins to stand up and grab her sword on that.

"I'm taking this shrine's power for my own, its easy pickings without it's maiden. The barrier is to keep pests like you out. I don't even know how you got in here. And I could care less if you're one of the old fools who think Hakurei was a god send. The only thing that matters is power, and she doesn't have any dead."

You're pretty sure this is hostile of her.

Wow, didn't see that one coming! Looks like she never gave up on getting the Hakurei Power after all!

But, wait....this actually solves our quest!

Meira is a human, and we need a human Shrine Maiden! She's apparently already absorbing the power of Hakurei, so maybe if we let her do her thing, the barrier will be restored! ....though, from the looks of it, she isn't a very nice Shrine Maiden, particulary against youkai....

> Try and ask her if she has any interest's in becoming the new barrier maiden.

Chaore

« Reply #695 on: January 16, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »
> Hiss and make your hair stand up like a pissed cat

You'd do that, but you're not a cat.

>UNLEASH ROC
>Have ROC fly behind meira and then switch places with him by magic at the last moment and slash her to death before she can do anything

For the last time, its not some replacement crap! You do call to the Roc though, as she starts to draw her sword.

Wow, didn't see that one coming! Looks like she never gave up on getting the Hakurei Power after all!

But, wait....this actually solves our quest!

Meira is a human, and we need a human Shrine Maiden! She's apparently already absorbing the power of Hakurei, so maybe if we let her do her thing, the barrier will be restored! ....though, from the looks of it, she isn't a very nice Shrine Maiden, particulary against youkai....

> Try and ask her if she has any interest's in becoming the new barrier maiden.

>Somehow I saw this coming.

"What? The last one was a starving pauper who got little respect. That sounds like the worst job in the world. I just want the power, I could care less about the job."

She seems to be surprised by your pitch though.

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
« Reply #696 on: January 16, 2010, 08:47:29 PM »
>Get ROC to distract Meira so you can move really quickly behind Meira and then slash her to death before she can do anything

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #697 on: January 16, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »
> "I need someone with the Hakurei power in order to move forward with my plan on bringing... her, down.  It would be of great help if you cooperated."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #698 on: January 16, 2010, 08:51:02 PM »
Let's try out our manipulating prowess here.

> 'But that was because the last Hakurei Maiden was a big softy! And the path to the Shrine was filled with youkai, so humans didn't dare come close. You can change that! Show those humans and youkai who's boss! Give a nudge in the right direction, and they'll be bowing to you like a queen! Maybe even a Goddess! That way you'll be rich, famous AND powerful!

Hehehe, this way we get a new Shrine Maiden and we get to see those humans suffer for a bit too. Two birds, one stone.

Chaore

« Reply #699 on: January 16, 2010, 09:47:13 PM »
>Get ROC to distract Meira so you can move really quickly behind Meira and then slash her to death before she can do anything

You get THE ROC ready to distract her.

> "I need someone with the Hakurei power in order to move forward with my plan on bringing... her, down.  It would be of great help if you cooperated."

"If you want to use me as a pawn, shouldn't tell me that."

> 'But that was because the last Hakurei Maiden was a big softy! And the path to the Shrine was filled with youkai, so humans didn't dare come close. You can change that! Show those humans and youkai who's boss! Give a nudge in the right direction, and they'll be bowing to you like a queen! Maybe even a Goddess! That way you'll be rich, famous AND powerful!

"The hell do I need to become the shrine maiden for that? Seriously, Why bother? You've pretty much told me what you want out of me, and I don't plan to play that way."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #700 on: January 16, 2010, 09:54:52 PM »
> 'And what if I become your pawn, then?'

(if you can get on her good side you can strike her in the back when she doesn't expect it. Or you can keep going distracting her while rock tears her apart from behind))

Get on her good side, and we might be able to carefully change her mind to become the maiden after all.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 09:59:14 PM by OkashiiNaito »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #701 on: January 16, 2010, 09:58:06 PM »

(if you can get on her good side you can strike her in the back when she doesn't expect it. Or you can keep going distracting her while rock tears her apart from behind))
> We aren't exactly trying to kill her you know.
> "I imagine you must have some bad feelings towards the incident as well.  After all, nobody got out of it unscathed.  We're trying to put a force together to stop her once and for all."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #702 on: January 16, 2010, 10:06:19 PM »
> "I imagine you must have some bad feelings towards the incident as well.  After all, nobody got out of it unscathed.  We're trying to put a force together to stop her once and for all."

Note: Nobody but the human village.

> 'Also, look at it this way: because the maiden died, you were able to take her power. If the sage dies....you might be able to take her power too.... how does omnipotence sound to you?'

Chaore

« Reply #703 on: January 16, 2010, 10:27:24 PM »

Get on her good side, and we might be able to carefully change her mind to become the maiden after all.

Note: Nobody but the human village.

> 'Also, look at it this way: because the maiden died, you were able to take her power. If the sage dies....you might be able to take her power too.... how does omnipotence sound to you?'

"You're starting to just sound like crazy and confused. The hell are you talking about?"

She seems to be getting more and more impatient and annoyed. You probably interrupted her at a bad moment.

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #704 on: January 16, 2010, 10:29:28 PM »
> "Well, if you won't leave, or be good, than I guess I'll have to kick you out forcefully!"

> Engage her in combat.

> call her a crusty vagina. Too throw her off momentarily so we can get in a free hit.

> Try to take her sword.
Wotters gonna' wot

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
« Reply #705 on: January 16, 2010, 10:45:55 PM »
>PUPPY EYES

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #706 on: January 16, 2010, 10:46:52 PM »
> KITTY PARKOUR

Chaore

« Reply #707 on: January 16, 2010, 10:51:30 PM »
> "Well, if you won't leave, or be good, than I guess I'll have to kick you out forcefully!"

> Engage her in combat.

> call her a crusty vagina. Too throw her off momentarily so we can get in a free hit.

> Try to take her sword.

You skip to the fight already. You have a feeling this was probably the less stressfull outcome. You rush straight in and unsurprisingly, almost get cleaved and thrown straight on the defensive. You don't think she heard that, and grabbing what shes swinging isn't a smart idea.

This isn't going too well.

>PUPPY EYES

That is just a ridiculous idea.

> KITTY PARKOUR

You take up the wall to avoid a blow, It seems to hold and she can't seem to swing this high.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #708 on: January 16, 2010, 10:55:12 PM »
> Jump up onto the Hakurei Shrine.
> Distract her a bit by shouting mean things, giving Roc a clear shot.
> It's Roc's time to shine. Go for a critical hit!

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #709 on: January 16, 2010, 10:55:49 PM »
> Kick of the wall, do a mid air flip and kick her in the face with both legs!
Wotters gonna' wot

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
« Reply #710 on: January 16, 2010, 10:57:22 PM »
> It's Roc's time to shrine. Go for a critical hit!

>Then cut all her hair off with your claws for embrassment, and for practice!

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #711 on: January 16, 2010, 11:03:44 PM »

Better yet, slip between her legs and cut her panties in half!

Chaore

« Reply #712 on: January 16, 2010, 11:04:14 PM »
> Jump up onto the Hakurei Shrine.
> Distract her a bit by shouting mean things, giving Roc a clear shot.
> It's Roc's time to shine. Go for a critical hit!

You're IN the shrine. You do shout mean things to distract her though. THE ROC gets ready to rush her.

> Kick of the wall, do a mid air flip and kick her in the face with both legs!

You attempt to kick down at her. Unfortunately, shes prepped and can swing up. If THE ROC hadn't sent her flying, You probably may be missing a limb or two.

You land on THE ROC and try to get her hair. Fail though.

Snaka

• Do I post too fast
« Reply #713 on: January 16, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »
>SuperNya
>Just get her in a pincer movement and corner her, then take her down with punches kicks and claw slashes

Chaore

« Reply #714 on: January 16, 2010, 11:13:22 PM »
>SuperNya
>Just get her in a pincer movement and corner her, then take her down with punches kicks and claw slashes

You put her between you and THE ROC, She remains ready with her sword, You both go in once she has her back to you. She ducks under THE ROC's wing and slices him in the chest, rolling out of the way of your slash as THE ROC's wound explodes in a burst of light, sending several red and purple orbs into your face, and worsening his wound. You both tumble back.

You don't think that worked well.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 11:23:17 PM by Chaore »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #715 on: January 16, 2010, 11:16:59 PM »
>Try to take a look at the surroundings. Is there any loose gravel or the like we could toss under her feet, or breakables we could hurl at her?

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #716 on: January 16, 2010, 11:21:04 PM »
You put her between you and THE ROC, She remains ready with her sword, You both go in once she has her back to you. She ducks under THE ROC's wing and slices her in the chest, rolling out of the way of your slash as THE ROC's wound explodes in a burst of light, sending several red and purple orbs into your face, and worsening his wound. You both tumble back.

You don't think that worked well.

Wasn't Roc a guy?

> Play dirty. Like Purvist said, throw stuff at her. If you find something like dust or shards, throw it into her eyes. This'll blind her and mske her susceptible to attack.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 11:33:57 PM by OkashiiNaito »

Chaore

« Reply #717 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:29 PM »
>Try to take a look at the surroundings. Is there any loose gravel or the like we could toss under her feet, or breakables we could hurl at her?

You don't see much, Reimu lived pretty spartan. Though you don't think by choice. You do however, see an old pillow and go for it. She seems to be going for THE ROC instead at the moment.

Wasn't Roc a girl?

> Play dirty. Like Purvist said, throw stuff at her. If you find something like dust or shards, throw it into her eyes. This'll blind her and mske her susceptible to attack.

You throw it at her, she notices and slices it, but gets sent flying out of the shrine for her trouble.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #718 on: January 16, 2010, 11:34:46 PM »
> Rush out after her and kick her sword away from her!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #719 on: January 16, 2010, 11:41:18 PM »
>Keep an eye out for more throwables or a nice healthy bludgeon.