Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 175955 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #420 on: January 08, 2010, 01:48:56 AM »
>"Do you think you could make it okay for me to talk with her? Or does she just not want to see other people that much?"
>Ponder the possibility of descending down to retrieve those buckets for Kisume without falling to death.

You don't think it'd be too much trouble. I mean, its just a pit, right? You actually wonder why Kisume herself couldn't...

"Uhm... I dunno if Yamy'd be happy but I could probably maybe?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #421 on: January 08, 2010, 01:52:51 AM »
>"Well, we'll see what kind of mood she's in, first. Hey, why don't you go down there after those buckets? Is it dangerous?"

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #422 on: January 08, 2010, 01:58:07 AM »
> Exercise caution when dealing with Yamame.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Chaore

« Reply #423 on: January 08, 2010, 02:30:09 AM »
>"Well, we'll see what kind of mood she's in, first. Hey, why don't you go down there after those buckets? Is it dangerous?"

Kisume nods, twice even! "Uh huh! And Uh huh! The pit there doesn't end! Ever! Its not often you ever get back up too! I can get back up, but I can't go down..."

> Exercise caution when dealing with Yamame.

Dealing with spiders is always a cautionary event.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #424 on: January 08, 2010, 03:32:05 AM »
>Keep well away from the bottomless pit. Because we do not need that shit in our life.
>"Oh, who comes to see Yamy, anways?"

Chaore

« Reply #425 on: January 08, 2010, 03:37:44 AM »
>Keep well away from the bottomless pit. Because we do not need that shit in our life.
>"Oh, who comes to see Yamy, anways?"

And then panda ninjas attacked.

You're sure there is some amazing stuff down there, but you don't think you're anywhere near prepared to deal with a bottomless pit.

"Uhm... I dunno! Some of 'em are kinda like here, but most have these weird thingys growing outta their head!"

Kisume holds her fingers from her head to try and make antennae. Its absolutely adorable, just take your word for it.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #426 on: January 08, 2010, 03:43:52 AM »
Of course, the insects are working with their arachnid cousins... if Gensokyo had an ocean, I'd imagine the Crustaceans would be in on it too...

> Fast forward a bit, Make note of any nifty things that happen.

> make an honest woman out of Kisume
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #427 on: January 08, 2010, 03:45:56 AM »
>"What would Wriggle be- wait a minute. These people, have they got fluffy tails?"

Chaore

« Reply #428 on: January 08, 2010, 04:06:03 AM »
>"What would Wriggle be- wait a minute. These people, have they got fluffy tails?"

"Tails? Nope! Some of them have odd wingys though."

> Fast forward a bit, Make note of any nifty things that happen.

> make an honest woman out of Kisume

You'd fast forward, But an ominous shadow looms above you. Kisume eeps in surprise and perhaps, just perhaps....-terror-.

"Oh? I heard there was someone meddling around here, I didn't expect you to be with them Kisume... Didn't I say I didn't want anyone around here without my permission?"

"U...uhm...s..sorry Yammyyyyy..."

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #429 on: January 08, 2010, 04:21:11 AM »
> Introduce yourself as "Chen, the wanderer"

> Apologise for kisume, and tell Yamame you only wanted to know who was left living in Gensokyo

> Examine Yamame
Wotters gonna' wot

Chaore

« Reply #430 on: January 08, 2010, 04:47:48 AM »
> Introduce yourself as "Chen, the wanderer"

> Apologise for kisume, and tell Yamame you only wanted to know who was left living in Gensokyo

> Examine Yamame

You decide to take the respectful route and introduce yourself, and apologize for the little kisume thing. Yamame nods, seeming pleased enough.

"I suppose this is mostly why I wanted people out of the tunnels, but since its a bit late for that, The fact you mean no harm is well enough."

You're not really sure how to explain what appears to have happened to Yamame. Well, for one things. Shes grown. Shes stopped pulling up her hair and seems to have it free. You're not actually sure how shes doing it, but she also manages to have mastered the art of having her clothing stick directly to her upper forearm. On top of this, she appears to be wearing something similar to, if not exactly her old dress. That dress being ofcourse, rather short for her now. And the skirt part appears to be tattered and ripped.

You really wonder what shes actually trying to catch in -her- web.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #431 on: January 08, 2010, 04:49:29 AM »
>"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I've seen down here. As far as anybody else knows, it's empty down here. I kinda wonder what you're up to, though."

Chaore

« Reply #432 on: January 08, 2010, 04:57:18 AM »
>"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what I've seen down here. As far as anybody else knows, it's empty down here. I kinda wonder what you're up to, though."

"Oh, Goood~ I assure you, its nothing much. Mostly, I suppose we are trying to rebuild. The Insects only come to give us occasional news on the outside world, and, well, lately a few of them have been trying to urge us to join them up top. I don't suppose this is with their queen's order, of course."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #433 on: January 08, 2010, 05:20:10 AM »
>"Oh no, I don't think so. Wriggle's not said anything about that."
>Hopefully we didn't promise to keep things with Wriggle hush hush to anyone other than Daiyousei. Because if so, whups.

Chaore

« Reply #434 on: January 08, 2010, 05:27:57 AM »
>"Oh no, I don't think so. Wriggle's not said anything about that."
>Hopefully we didn't promise to keep things with Wriggle hush hush to anyone other than Daiyousei. Because if so, whups.

You're not really sure how telling people she meets with Cirno would do anything. I mean, you'd be an idiot to not expect her to be behind the army of bugs.

"It figures, Ah, not that I blame them. We've certainly a reason to join with them, and if she really wanted to, she could probably just walk down here and make us. Its frightening how her power has gotten."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #435 on: January 08, 2010, 05:29:51 AM »
>"She's not been doing anything bad, has she?"

Chaore

« Reply #436 on: January 08, 2010, 05:33:21 AM »
>"She's not been doing anything bad, has she?"

"Well, We may be getting the rose-tinted news from her... I don't believe she has though. Even most of her troops agree shes been plenty fair. Its just... Really, Its plain frightening that its developed to this point, Its like something pushed it beyond what should be her limit."

Come to think of it, You have to agree with her. Manipulation of Bugs? Plenty reasonable. Creation of Bug Youkai from Bugs? Whole 'nother story. Its been a time since THE INCIDENT, but this is a ridiculous amount of improvement.

You worry what Wriggle might have done to get this power.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #437 on: January 08, 2010, 05:44:40 AM »
>Ponder if maybe she found a way to cut down the amount of time needed for an animal to become a youkai.
>Further ponder if that one jerk maid is involved. Because she was a jerk! Get put to sleep in a shelter...Can you believe that?
>"Oh! Are there any spots here that go under the lake?"

Chaore

« Reply #438 on: January 08, 2010, 06:09:12 AM »
>Ponder if maybe she found a way to cut down the amount of time needed for an animal to become a youkai.
>Further ponder if that one jerk maid is involved. Because she was a jerk! Get put to sleep in a shelter...Can you believe that?
>"Oh! Are there any spots here that go under the lake?"

You do ponder, certainly she seems to be forcing the evolution.

You'd say that, but, well. Its hard for even her to come back from the dead. She may have been what she was, but disrespecting the dead with such accusations...

You remember the basis of the LAKE is underground and ask Yamame about it.

"Under the Lake? By the mansion, I'd take it. Yes, there are ways to get under it around here. Really, theres tunnels under everywhere."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #439 on: January 08, 2010, 07:42:40 AM »
>"It's kinda the reason I came down here. The lake's getting all messed up and icky, and I think the water for it comes from underground. I was hoping to see how it got messed up and maybe do something about it."

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #440 on: January 08, 2010, 07:45:01 AM »
> Wriggle's amassing power, huh? Good, we need more like her.
> "Say, Yamame, what's your opinion of the tengu?

Chaore

« Reply #441 on: January 08, 2010, 12:04:23 PM »
>"It's kinda the reason I came down here. The lake's getting all messed up and icky, and I think the water for it comes from underground. I was hoping to see how it got messed up and maybe do something about it."

"Somethings wrong with the Lake? I hope one of my siblings hasn't been messing with it as a joke... There are only a few flows into the lake, so I can take you to all of them in short order."

> Wriggle's amassing power, huh? Good, we need more like her.
> "Say, Yamame, what's your opinion of the tengu?

You're inclined to agree, shes probably the nicest person in power right now.

"The tengu? We've never been friends with them before, but I've heard they have gotten fairly bad following that incident."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #442 on: January 08, 2010, 12:18:13 PM »
Bounce on heels excitedly; things went right! "Oh goodie! Can we go soon, please?"

Chaore

« Reply #443 on: January 08, 2010, 12:30:00 PM »
Bounce on heels excitedly; things went right! "Oh goodie! Can we go soon, please?"

You bounce a bit! Screw dignity, You're pretty happy!

"I suppose. Kisume, Dear, can you go and tell my relatives to stop worrying about the intruder? And that I'll be back in a bit."

Kisume nods and heads off, perhaps a bit too hurriedly.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #444 on: January 08, 2010, 01:04:33 PM »
> Activate PUPPY EYES just for the hell of it

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #445 on: January 08, 2010, 01:11:00 PM »
>Wait for guided tour, and follow along.

Chaore

« Reply #446 on: January 08, 2010, 08:26:18 PM »
> Activate PUPPY EYES just for the hell of it

Unfortunately, You lack this skill!

>Wait for guided tour, and follow along.

You wait a bit then get going. You're not sure you could repeat the route, but eventually you're sure you're hearing streams. Yamame stops short once it starts to get louder.

"...This isn't right, There is an extra tunnel up ahead. Its right by where the river to the lake should be.... I think we may have found your culprit."

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #447 on: January 08, 2010, 09:36:14 PM »
> Venture into the new tunnel with caution. And with 'caution' I mean 'hide behind Yamame'.

Chaore

« Reply #448 on: January 08, 2010, 09:39:36 PM »
> Venture into the new tunnel with caution. And with 'caution' I mean 'hide behind Yamame'.

You head towards the tunnel with Yamame, and by with, you obviously mean somewhat away from and behind. The new tunnel isn't actually a tunnel, but what looks to be a ROOM. There is a pool in the middle, and the tunnel with the river is in two places in the wall. one of the sides, obviously, has a waterfall going up to the tunnel. The room has a fairly high ceiling, but little floor thanks to the pool's space. The water is the same disgusting state as the lake's.

"How in the world did we not notice this being built?"

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #449 on: January 08, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »
> "We'll have to dam this up, dry it out and then bury the chamber."
> Say this in a theatrically loud voice to echo around the chamber.