~Bunbunmaru News~ > Letters to the Editor

I must applaud MoTK for its charity

(1/2) > >>

Lishy1:
Seriously. Not many websites do that.
I applaud MoTK for raising $1700 as it stands right now, and I hope you receive more donations to come!

Awesome deed you guys are doing. Really awesome!!

Stuffman:
I must say I am impressed as well, I wouldn't expect this much from a relatively small community such as this one.

Dead Princess Sakana:
Same here. That event has proven once again that this was a great community to join.
Next year I will save some money beforehand so I can contribute too. *stands in the corner ashamed*

And I think that Moerin deserves some kind of reward (maybe IM/ID) after this, seeing as he seems to have donated a lot.

triangles:
When MJP first pitched this idea when making dinner a fews back I was mad skeptical.  I would have been surprised if the total was (including the base donation) $400.  Something like this shows that even if we are a message board centering around games with little girls shooting pretty confetti bullets around each other, there's so much more heart to go around  :toot:

You all still have a little less than 24 hours to donate or enter either contest for a shot at Idiot Hierarchydom and/or the chance to pick the charity you want to get a part of the donation box!

Menorah Jams, Pham:

--- Quote from: Sakana on December 20, 2009, 07:46:29 AM ---And I think that Moerin deserves some kind of reward (maybe IM/ID) after this, seeing as he seems to have donated a lot.

--- End quote ---

Seconded.  I'm amazed that one person would have such resources and generosity in such a small community.  We all gave a little bit and I am humbled by the generosity of everyone who even thought to give a few pennies. 

Guys, you all deserve a big pat on the back.  I'm proud to humiliate myself for such a generous outpouring of charity.  I gotta think of something really terrible for me to do to myself to reciprocate your generosity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version