Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56592 times)

Easy Mode

Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #750 on: June 02, 2009, 01:50:19 PM »
I used to be afraid to post here. Absolute fact.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #751 on: June 02, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »
Trancehime is the most awesome member in the forums.

Confirm/Deny ?

No way! It's you.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:00:59 PM by Pesco47 »
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #752 on: June 02, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »
Go ahead Trance, I want to know for sure how awesome you are.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #753 on: June 02, 2009, 05:50:41 PM »
I demand someone post an image of Youmu being incredibly moe, because I hate her right now. ;_;

k lol

And I finally fixed my Ruro spellcards. Here goes, MoTK-ized for your consumption:

EASY/NORMAL:

Canon Sign 「Shoot the Bullet」
Suddenly, StB returns. Player character is tossed a camera and is forced to take six photos of Aya Syameimaruro, who is jumping around a la Illusionary Dominance, raining down frighteningly random tiny orange bullets everywhere. There is no pattern to this at all, and no consistency each time the player sees this scene.

Endless Flirtation 「Yuritastic Exploitation」
Set off by the player's remark about hot yuri action between Ruro and any other female in the Touhou community, Maruro Kirisame rains down her favourite constellations from the skies at the player, increasing her speed every five seconds. About halfway down the lifebar, lasers start popping out too.

Windows Sign 「I Think PoFV is the Best Dual Shooter in Touhou」
Ruroeiki Sakuraxanadu's judgement baton multiplies across the screen and she goes after you with a Dragon-level barrage of hot dog danmaku. Higanbana background.

Virtue of Easy and Normal 「Honesty of Purpose」
Intent on showing you just how difficult Normal mode can be, Rureimu Hakurei adapts one of her favourite attacks to danmaku: Unnamed - Mysterious Flying Shrine Maiden. Except this time it's so much scarier than in IaMP, because there is no easy way to kill her in seconds (rofl Suika's 6c). It's frighteningly fast, rapidly shooting blue, orange, and purple charm danmaku in a circular rotation. And there are no safespots at all. Prepare to die.

All Things Must Come to an End 「Original Idiot Maiden」
Ruroko Saigyouji summons her butterflies of death all around her and sends them fluttering down at the player, intent on finishing them. Halfway through, they are accompanied by bright orange charm danmaku hailing down from the heavens.

HARD/LUNATIC:

Dual-Shooter 「Split the Screen」
Suddenly, PoFV and PoDD! Player must last 40 seconds against Rurokoto, who starts out at full gauge. Consolation: you have Gorilla Power from PoDD at your disposal.

End to Flirtation 「the haremm@ster」
Satoruro Komeiji outright steals the spellcards of some of her harem members. There are up to six available modes here, depending on who is playing.

- Serpentarius A - From Serpentarius himself, Repect her Authority 「Cleansed Crystal Judgement - Serpentarius」. As the only other Shikieiki fan in creation, Satoruro is intent on wiping Serp out. So she summons Serp's own sinful self to do battle with him... in the form of Akiha Rurohno!  My "mutual rape" sense is tingling.It should.
- Serpentarius B - From Ruka, Omni-Directional Laser 「Cirque du Voile」. A half-ring of light with long lasers attatched to it that rotates quickly, too quickly, while purple danmaku comes in from the sides.

- Pesco47 A - From Arsen, Flower Sign 「Le Soeur de la Rosa」. Surrounded by red lasers circumscribed (uh-oh)(it's a geometry term) around Ruro in a vaguely rose-like shape, green bullet danmaku spreads out every which way, and once it reaches the bottom of the screen, the green buds "bloom" and more red bullets spawn from the bottom.
- Pesco47 B - From Kilgamayan, Obsession 「The Inaba of the Moon and the Shame of the Earth」. From the top of the screen, bright white bullets. From the bottom, dark black ones. It's easy to see the white ones against the background of the night sky-- not so much the black ones! Exclusively to Lunatic, the screens alternate from time to time and shoot black from the top and white from the bottom.

- A-Mouse - Hearkening back to ICS, Satoruro uses Bilingual Sign 「El Orgullo de Tenochtitlan y la Patagonia」, her old combination attack with VIVI, in which VIVI and S. Ruro fire off ?'s, ?'s, ?'s, ?'s, and other oddities of Spanish punctuation as danmaku. I'm not seeing nearly enough interrobangs hereThey're not Spanish punctuation, they're English
- B-Mouse - Another tribute to ICS, Okazaki Sign 「Heart of Gold」 is her attack from E-Mouse himself. Large golden crosses fly every which way, exploding into dozens of smaller bullets upon being hit. Additionally, some of them will randomly turn sun-sized for no real reason except that it would be improbable of them to do so.

PC-98 Sign 「I think PoDD is Better」
SUDDENLY PC-98 GRAPHICS. Ruremi Sakurazaki pulls on her cape and uses cross danmaku against you. Strawberries fill the background. Not that you'll notice next to the graphics.

Long-Time Normal Player's Resentment 「Screw your Lunatic, brb seppuku」
Just to rub it into the Lunatic players' faces, Watatsuki no Rurohime puts no effort into her attack at all. In fact, if the player shoots at her, she absorbs the player's danmaku and increases her spellcard time with it. She also fires no bullets. Basically, all you have to do to beat this spellcard is just sit there for sixty seconds while the timer runs out. The Easy/Normal equivalent of this spellcard is what passes for Lunatic in any other game. In Hard mode, however, she is significantly less angered at the player's mere presence and actually puts up a respectable fight, firing peach danmaku at them in a slightly modified version of this spellcard: 「Hard Mode is Good Practice」.

Oriental Evening Sky 「Rainbow Sniper」
Tenshi Ruronai, wielding the Sword of Hisou, waves it at the player as she chases after them around the screen, releasing rainbow-coloured waves of danmaku. About halfway through, she will start shooting out random red lasers left and right, with the intention of pinning the player down into a position where they will certainly die.

LUNATIC ONLY:

Mystic Eyes of Deathbomb Perception 「Semper Idiot Maiden」
Rurogi Shiki physically chases you around the screen, each time releasing long red, thin lasers at your position, as well as random bursts of red bullets. She's much faster than you can hope to outrace, and so your only choice is to keep avoiding her long knives until you time her out, because it is nigh-impossible to shoot her down while she's moving so quickly. (Death)bombing might happen more often than you hope, because the long knives tend to create walls where you least expect them.

Last Spell

Player is Serpentarius - White Rose of Chireiden 「Everything is an Extended Metaphor」
White rose petals. And Sakura petals. And Sumire (violet) petals. And Iris petals. And Tachibana (azalea) petals. And wisteria petals. And lily petals. And camellia petals. And higanbana petals. All used by Sakura Rurouni as razor-sharp flower petal danmaku. Why not?

Player is Pesco47 - High-Stakes Gambit 「##Yuyuko Doll: Pesco47」
Easily-dodged white bullets shoot from Sakura Rurouni at first, and then the screen's vision suddenly collapses inwards, a lot like the Mystia fight from IN. With your vision reduced to almost nothing, bright red knives come out of the darkness from unknown directions. If you die, you explode in a burst of pink and blue light.

Player is E-Mouse - Wildest Dreams 「Moderators of Pooshlmer」
E-Mouse must confront a copy of himself alongside S. Ruro. As the mods of Pooshlmer, S. Ruro and E-Mouse are the defenders of all that is good and sane in the imageboard, and tolerate no dissent-- not even from a lowly mouse. Near the end, S. Ruro and E-Mouse spontaneously explode, because there is no such thing as moderation in Pooshlmer. Therefore, this card can never be captured. :V

... wait, 'player is E-mouse?'
Yes, 'cause you're one of the three new player characters, Idiot Maidens. You are now officially your own worst enemy :D

Last Word

The Truth Shall Set You Free 「Ruro no Sekai」
Lightning flashes, thunder booms, and things fall apart. The center cannot hold, and the end of the world is nigh as Hotaruro Tomoe prepares to bring the Silence to the planet. As the screen shakes, purple danmaku swirls in from the right as mere anarchy is released onto the player, accompanied by the loosing of the blood-dimmed tide in the form of waves of red bullet danmaku from the left. Thirty seconds in, the background switches to a desert. Ravens fly in from the top of the screen and divebomb the player. Slowly a vortex descends from the top of the screen, whirling danmaku everywhere at top speeds. Vexed to nightmare, the player must survive all of this, as well as white lasers from Hotaruro's Glaive that emerge from time to time. At the end of the Last Word, right when her lifebar is about to run out, Hotaruro raises the Glaive, ready to leave the world a lifeless cinder suspended in the black void of space; stop her and you shall be set free.

Moral of the Story: Don't ever let Ruro play SA.

PS:
Spoiler:
PoDD Lunatic is a fucking joke

nintendonut888

« Reply #754 on: June 02, 2009, 07:52:49 PM »
Thanks Ruro. =D Moe enough for me. And no it isn't, and I may actually become crazy enough to try PoDD some more to prove you wrong. Let me say too that HRtP lunatic is overrated now that it's over and done with. :P

So anyway, I learned something today in math: As long as I do the next three homework assignments (I haven't, since homework's worth nothing in there), I don't have to do the final! If I can ace this retest today, I will essentially have an A in my worst class! As long as I get 100%...

And also, lol this means that there are only 3 classes I have with a proper final. With this, math and animal science have no final at all, my elk thing is essentially my ecology final, I just finished the last P.E fitness test, and a simple project in English is our final (BTW, I finally got rid of The Scarlet Letter).

tl;dr: Wish me luck on my math retest.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #755 on: June 02, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »
Back from school and all that.

My stupid mom took away my kb and mouse yesterday because I lost my temper (like always) and slammed the door. :D

Btw, that MIDI thing is pretty awesome.

Now, for PCB extra. Well, maybe in a bit.

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #756 on: June 02, 2009, 09:32:32 PM »
So apparently, according to some people on Mogulus Livestream, I'm moe.

Discuss.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 10:09:42 PM by E-mouse »
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #757 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »
I'd rather not. In any case... I'm gonna go back to thinking up what I should do for DECK C.
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Gpop

« Reply #758 on: June 02, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »
So apparently, according to some people on Mogulus Livestream, I'm moe.

Discuss.

You're moe~

<3

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #759 on: June 02, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »
Back from school and all that.

My stupid mom took away my kb and mouse yesterday because I lost my temper (like always) and slammed the door. :D

Btw, that MIDI thing is pretty awesome.

Now, for PCB extra. Well, maybe in a bit.

How can anybody who enjoys touhou lose their temper on stuff? >=P.

Seriously though this is the most friendly and laid back forum community I've ever met, it really is a gem, I *sniff* I'm getting all teary eyed now.

BTW, can someone please explain to me what the difference is (supposed to be) between the everything else forum, and the math classroom forum? they both seem pretty damn off topic to me, I don't see any patterns.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #760 on: June 02, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »

Not everyone plays Lunatic, dear. And three hundred attempts at timing out Momiji is :( no matter who you are.

BTW, can someone please explain to me what the difference is (supposed to be) between the everything else forum, and the math classroom forum? they both seem pretty damn off topic to me, I don't see any patterns.

Mods didn't like how silly the Everything Else forum was getting a while back, and the Idiot Maiden power abuse was considered a little risky in a 'real' forum section. So, here we are. Consider it the spam forum.

Also YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD SHUT UP JESUS
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #761 on: June 02, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »
Not everyone plays Lunatic, dear. And three hundred attempts at timing out Momiji is :( no matter who you are.

Mods didn't like how silly the Everything Else forum was getting a while back, and the Idiot Maiden power abuse was considered a little risky in a 'real' forum section. So, here we are. Consider it the spam forum.

Also YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD SHUT UP JESUS

well I don't even know what this abusemaiden is about either lol. I could read hundreds of pages in hopes of MAYBE figuring it out... but no sorry.

I don't play lunatic (much) yet either. I've only played touhou for 2-3 weeks. My more important point though is it's strage to see such a nice community talk about losing their temper.

Based on what you told me though. There is an "abuse maiden" contest. And the winner gets to be a mod in this childforum of the offtopic forum? sounds a little strange to me, but meh.

As for Ghaleon being dead. He has all of the qualities I enjoy in a character.

been both a villain and a hero, had long white hair (DONT YOU EFFING DARE SAY SEPHIROTH.. I've liked long white hair *LOOOONG* before FF6 as even made so stfu arghaghagh >=P). Isn't a child... too many rpgs feature main characters that are still in their pubes.. ugh.

Lunar itself was so superior and ahead of its time as a game back then.

Blah, I wont go into that. I've been a diehard lunar/ghaleon fan since before my age had 2 digits.

nintendonut888

« Reply #762 on: June 02, 2009, 10:47:02 PM »
Hey, lunatic players rage all the time. >_>

And this abuse maiden thing is because Edible is abusing me. ;_; It's a long story, and the first 4 threads are lost forever on the old forum.

Anyway, I GOT 100% ON THE RETEST!!!!! :D As long as I do these homework assignments, I have an A in math!

Also, I finished the last 7 elk comics in one class. It shows the difference between me when I'm slacking off and me when due dates draw near.

Gpop

« Reply #763 on: June 02, 2009, 11:15:59 PM »
Don't question this thread. If you don't get what's going on, you don't belong here :P

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #764 on: June 02, 2009, 11:17:14 PM »
Don't question this thread. If you don't get what's going on, you don't belong here :P

take my previous quote back, this forum has its douche >=P.

you learn nothing by never questioning anything foo.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #765 on: June 02, 2009, 11:27:55 PM »
I've never even tried to do that, I just flow with graze the stream.

Gpop

« Reply #766 on: June 02, 2009, 11:31:42 PM »

you learn nothing by never questioning anything foo.

But then you'll never learn how to do things by yourself :P

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #767 on: June 03, 2009, 12:12:25 AM »

You haven't met Moogy, have you?

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #768 on: June 03, 2009, 12:20:02 AM »
But then you'll never learn how to do things by yourself :P
Really? gee funny seeing how I've had to learn pretty much everything on my own.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #769 on: June 03, 2009, 12:31:23 AM »

But seriously guys cool it.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #770 on: June 03, 2009, 12:31:37 AM »
I have anger management issues. Rather bad ones, if I could say so myself.

nintendonut888

« Reply #771 on: June 03, 2009, 12:48:57 AM »
Rage...RAGE...

YOUMU!!!!

*looks at Ruro's picture*

D'AWWWWWWWWWW! <3

But seriously, WTF Hell God Sword?

So anyway...since I've beaten HRtP lunatic...I was thinking...

I'd attempt PoDD normal.

D:

:|
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:57:53 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #772 on: June 03, 2009, 02:00:18 AM »
Is it weird that I captured God's Flashing Slash Lunatic on my tenth time facing it? =V

Yes.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 02:07:33 AM by Kanako Yasaka »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #773 on: June 03, 2009, 02:47:54 AM »
Ads with teeth in them need to be banished from the internet.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #774 on: June 03, 2009, 02:51:03 AM »
What about teeth with ads in them?

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #775 on: June 03, 2009, 02:52:30 AM »
Totally okay with those.

Bling bling~

nintendonut888

« Reply #776 on: June 03, 2009, 04:08:53 AM »
TSO is officially moe with that avatar.

And geez, it's so weird to admit things in a public forum that you've never admitted to anyone IRL...

Tell me about it.   :(
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 04:14:35 AM by Kanako Yasaka »

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #777 on: June 03, 2009, 04:17:11 AM »
I live on the internet. I don't say much to anyone in person, honestly.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #778 on: June 03, 2009, 04:22:23 AM »
I don't admit nothing to anyone, regardless if I'm on the internet or IRL. I mean is there really a reason to?

Of course, somethings people are better off not knowing, regardless of where you are...

Lucky you, I eventually tell when I'm under pressure or something.

I suppose, although since I rarely admit anything to anyone, it makes it difficult to tell others what's going on with me in case something really is wrong.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 05:37:54 AM by Monoe Erebus »

nintendonut888

« Reply #779 on: June 03, 2009, 05:02:11 AM »

PoDD normal...

ASLKDFJAKLSCAKLJADSFASLKDFJAKLFJKL

And in my defense, I didn't tell, Ruro guessed. >.>
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 05:09:25 AM by nintendonut888 »