Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56574 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #570 on: May 29, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »
Jesus Mongolian Space Lizards! How could you guys probate a pretty jailbait like Ice fairy? (although yes...it is somewhat annoying, but hey. Aren't girls meant to be? (to guys at least, you constant nagging for closing the toilet lid amuses me plenty))
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #571 on: May 29, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »
I see I have no place in such a world...

*drapes cape over self, walks into the sunset*

Oh god my eyes that sun is bright...
Sunsets are usually not very bright at all. Neither are sunrises.

Speaking of eyes:

(contains dissection details)
Spoiler:
We had an eye dissection today, as I have mentioned. It was extremely fun. Very tough to cut though, even with a scalpel. The jelly vitreous humor leaked from the moment I was half way through cutting. Then we took the lens out, which proved to be quite difficult without trying to damage it. And then the lens leaked because it was damaged... very sticky  >_>

Following that, we had various eye tests and whatnot. Turns out my eyes are below average, with my left being sub-par (6:7 vision in metric), and right eye being only average (6:6). I don't need glasses though.

Yes, my practical classes are quite strange, no?

---

Also:
Jesus Mongolian Space Lizards! How could you guys probate a pretty jailbait like Ice fairy? (although yes...it is somewhat annoying, but hey. Aren't girls meant to be? (to guys at least, you constant nagging for closing the toilet lid amuses me plenty))
I appear to have missed something.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:19:43 AM by BaitySM »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #572 on: May 29, 2009, 11:38:52 AM »
Ice fairy (for short), is a new member. She openly posted a picture of herself in the pictures thread, and I thought she looked jailbaitly cute, (saying so because I am remarkably old and saying she is cute makes me sounds likes I want to sexually abuse her on the internet or something), is probated.

So yeah...ze.
I didn't know posting "eye" instead or "I" is that bad.
Or was there some other reason?

Damn the CEO club is growing.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #573 on: May 29, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »
Ah, dissections...  That takes me back.  Good times, good times...

Never got to do an eye, though.  The most I ever got to dissect was a heart, which was fun I guess.  Still...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #574 on: May 29, 2009, 01:26:21 PM »
I mutalated a pigeon.

Well, actually it was a disecting that I was doing wrong, so yeah.

Gpop

« Reply #575 on: May 29, 2009, 01:33:49 PM »
I didn't take Biology.

I suck at those classes, so I didn't get a chance to dissect a rat.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #576 on: May 29, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
I didn't take Biology.

I suck at those classes, so I didn't get a chance to dissect a rat.

I dissected a frog, and inflated a pig's lung til it exploded. It was cool.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #577 on: May 29, 2009, 01:48:07 PM »
...And this is the reason why biology is the best science.  Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or delusional.

Amen, m'boy. Amen.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 12:54:17 AM by Rurogi Shiki »
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #578 on: May 29, 2009, 02:10:18 PM »
Ugh, I did NOT enjoy dissecting that baby pig last year. More than being disgusting, it was just...frustrating and boring.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

« Reply #579 on: May 29, 2009, 06:55:55 PM »
Elk progress: 5/12 pages done! No I am not posting any more, because seriously, it gets worse and worse.

So only two more weeks of school...this has been possibly my favorite school year of them all. But you know what I'm not going to miss about this year? The people in my Fish and Wildlife Ecology class! The class is pretty small, and at least, if not more than half of them are your stereotypical rednecks. It's so hard to work when they're continuously talking about stuff like SHOOTING the elk, slapping each other with rulers, talking in an annoying voice they think is hilarious, lifting up tables, and trying to make each other admit they're gay.

There's a reason I don't socialize with many people...
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #580 on: May 29, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
...half of them are your stereotypical rednecks. It's so hard to work when they're continuously talking about stuff like SHOOTING the elk, slapping each other with rulers, talking in an annoying voice they think is hilarious, lifting up tables, and trying to make each other admit they're gay.

... this is your ecology class? Wow, I don't even want to think about how your other classes are. Take comfort in the fact that you're worse off than I am, 'cause my buddies were largely tree-hugging pacifists.

So when I woke up this morning, I wanted to procrastinate further on playing MS normal and SA in general, and I couldn't play my favourite Touhou game, either, Touhou Soujiki, since I played that last night. And EoSD had thoroughly kicked my ass last night (I got to Remilia with three lives and two bombs left, less than when I first beat her. And then I died.)

So, I did something I literally hadn't done in six months or so.

I fired up Scarlet Weather Rhapsody.

I want to get back into the fighters, but I've forgotten most of my movesets. So I kicked the shit out of Tenshi in story mode normal, then trounced arcade mode lunatic, just to prove that I still could. I'm starting to remember how to play with Raymoo again. With time, I should be back at my former level with Sakuya and Reimu when the game first came out (I was in Mexico at the time and 503-tan was having her laughs with Poosh, it was great). Story mode hard tomorrow, then lunatic, then beating lunatic with all the characters, and then-- and only then-- headin' off to #iamp to get my ass kicked from wall to wall. Should be fun.

And the reason I can't do it tonight (or play Maid RPG for that matter) is because I'm going to participate in revelry and debauchery with my friends in a final graduation party today (and stretching into tomorrow, prob'ly). This will be awesome~

nintendonut888

« Reply #581 on: May 29, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »
I was wondering why the world was still here...

... this is your ecology class? Wow, I don't even want to think about how your other classes are. Take comfort in the fact that you're worse off than I am, 'cause my buddies were largely tree-hugging pacifists.

Oh, this is my worst class in that respect. My animal science class has some similar people (like this moron who likes to make rooster sounds every 30 seconds and this autistic kid who while annoying has given me some interesting perspective on life from his actions...), but most are fine.

So Ruro's good at all the games that aren't the shooters? Geez, now I'm jealous. :(

Isn't it sad? I wish I could be good at the shooters, too, but they elude me. Otherwise, though, you're quite right.

Have fun at your party, I guess. BTW, I'm a jerk who never says anything nice.

It takes practice and will. 's all. Not like it comes naturally or easily, especially when you don't want to be.

Well, it's hard when the guy doesn't even TELL you why you're a jerk, and never answers any of your questions (this is spurred by Foxy Methoxy 9 on the channel BTW...).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 08:23:56 PM by nintendonut888 »

nintendonut888

« Reply #582 on: May 29, 2009, 09:38:29 PM »
Double posting FTW. I'm regressing...

But in Pre Calculus, I just thought up the weirdest analogy ever. For posterity, I'll write it down here.

You see, winning as scum in Mafia is a lot like Ran's survival spell card, Kokkuri-san's Contract, where the cage is the game and all the other bullets are the arguments and accusations. As soon as it begins, arguments fly in random directions that are easy to dodge, but you still can't get caught in the crossfire. After a point, the arguments become more focused and pointed, and the game moves along. To survive, you must not only move with the game, but avoid getting caught by the arguments (in other words, since this is a survival spell card you're a lurker scum. :P).

As the game goes on and moves around, arguments change, sometimes stop (although there are SOME that never go anywhere else), but are always moving. At some points you can just relax and sit where you are, but before you know it the game starts moving again and you have to keep up with it, lest you get caught and have to bus one of your scum buddies (bomb), if it's not too late (death bombing is a cruel mistress. D:)

Eventually, the game starts getting smaller as other players drop out. As the game gets smaller, more arguments fly in your direction, and you feel cornered. It takes a lot of skill to get out of the way of these things, but it's possible. And eventually...you survive, pull out your Yuyuko doll, and end it all. :P

Personally, I think it's rather clever. And no, I was not really paying attention in math today. :V

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #583 on: May 29, 2009, 11:30:34 PM »
Ice fairy (for short), is a new member. She openly posted a picture of herself in the pictures thread, and I thought she looked jailbaitly cute, (saying so because I am remarkably old and saying she is cute makes me sounds likes I want to sexually abuse her on the internet or something), is probated.

So yeah...ze.
I didn't know posting "eye" instead or "I" is that bad.
Or was there some other reason?

Damn the CEO club is growing.
You didn't see the smartass PM I got after I asked nicely to stop it.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #584 on: May 29, 2009, 11:53:37 PM »
I got one too!

Oh geez.

Nice filename, btw.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 11:57:40 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

WRATHIE_Beatrice

• soujiko x yousuke is my otp
  • I will repeat it, in RED
« Reply #585 on: May 29, 2009, 11:57:13 PM »
* wrathie facepalm

good god.. here goes the drama again.. can't say he's not RP-ing it well

Defiant of Shrine Maiden Ver. 2

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #586 on: May 30, 2009, 01:16:42 AM »
Welp. Nothing I could care about. So. What's next on the agenda?
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #587 on: May 30, 2009, 01:29:04 AM »
If it's any constellation, she does the Cirno RP well.

PCB Lunatic is a pretty cool difficulty. eh likes to have stage 3 as difficult as stage 4, 5, and most of 6 and doesn't afraid of anything.

Gpop

« Reply #588 on: May 30, 2009, 02:37:06 AM »
...And this is the reason why biology is the best science.  Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or delusional.

Amen, m'boy. Amen.

Sorry to break it to you, but to me it's the worst. I can't fucking do that shit.

Well then, you just suck :P Bio is the best science, hands-down.

Also, little miss Ice Fairy doesn't seem to get what it means to stop apparently. I was about to tell her to stop politely or to face the wrath of TSO, but I guess she got to her first =/.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:25:48 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #589 on: May 30, 2009, 02:43:40 AM »
Sorry to break it to you, but to me it's the worst. I can't fucking do that shit.

Also, little miss Ice Fairy doesn't seem to get what it means to stop apparently. I was about to tell her to stop politely or to face the wrath of TSO, but I guess she got to her first =/.
What wrath :V

I'm hardly a bloodthirsty person, you've got to do some concentrated stupid to get on my nerves.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

nintendonut888

« Reply #590 on: May 30, 2009, 03:35:32 AM »
Unless you're me, in which case anything goes.

I mean, it's not like I'm really bitter over the whole probation incident (something cuh-RAZY always happens around here), but I at least hoped there was a reason behind it.

And that's why you keep bringing it up, right? :P
Arbitrary or for a reason, it happened. Just accept it and move on.

NEVER! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THIS VENDETTA I HATE TSO >:(!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or not.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:30:25 AM by nintendonut888 »

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #591 on: May 30, 2009, 05:05:31 AM »
For the record, I absolutely hate the majority of biology. Actually, I should be saying "Physiology", since that's what I'm doing.

I can't ever seem to do get a grasp of things. It's boring. The concepts that you need to learn are boring. The only thing I seem to be able to get is the anatomy of the human body, minus the muscles because they're too awkwardly named. And similarly named.

---

And wow at the PM. Even more because my internet proxy was down until now (3 p.m.), and I return to this.

Guess there's always something interesting happening around "here". Maybe I should visit this part of the forum a lot more often.
<>

nintendonut888

« Reply #592 on: May 30, 2009, 05:23:53 AM »
Ruro, do you happen to rock at HRtP too?

Everyone sucks at tHRtP. No exceptions.

BECAUSE D: SARIEL YOU SUCK!!!! TT_TT

omg sariel, I was about to win when that bitch pulled a second form out of his ass

Her, Ruro. Her. Sariel's a she.

Not according to VIVI he isn't >_>

Use your imagination to discover why she insists that. :P Unzan's the first male boss.

She finds fanart to back it up-- not to mention draws it herself. I don't understand that girl. She takes a series like Touhou, where there are laughably few males, searches for yaoi, somehow finds ten kingdoms' worth of it, and when that's not enough, she draws her own.

And that is why VIVI is awesome.

Yeah yeah, but that doesn't change the facts. Sariel never struck me as anything other than female, especially in her OFFICIAL art. >_>

I can't even remember the official art by this point.  :-\

If I ever 1cc this again I'll get a screenshot for you.

And I've beaten HRtP hard with default lives and both routes. I can actually consistently 1cc the Jigoku route, but the Makai route...D:

I guess I just suck at danmaku puzzle games. :V Then again, I never learned how to bomb. Maybe I would live longer if I learned how to bomb.

Also, have you noticed? I'm back. Before midnight. My friends wanted to go off and do their drunken drug-induced descent into debauchery thing, but I wanted to just go home and sleep. Despite my insinuations, I don't get involved in any of that kind of stuff.

Oh good. You don't seem like the kind of person to do that kind of stuff. You're a good girl. *pets Ruro*

It's sometimes more fun to pretend that I do. No, I never get involved. I spend my time as an ascetic student, artist, and writer, after all.
*nya*

THERE. I BEAT SARIEL ON HARD MODE WITHOUT BOMBING. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY CONTINUES IT TOOK, I BEAT HER.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 06:05:20 AM by nintendonut888 »

Drake

« Reply #593 on: May 30, 2009, 05:29:11 AM »
I actually find it pretty funny that she could RP Cirno so terribly. Because somehow the only way to do so was to replace every single "I" with eye, terrible spelling and faked cluelessness.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #594 on: May 30, 2009, 05:37:12 AM »
Everyone sucks at tHRtP. No exceptions.
Except for those who don't play it. For one cannot suck at a game they do not play.

Or something.

Christ, I hated that game.

oh god kimeemaru is hot
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 05:41:46 AM by Rurogi Shiki »

« Reply #595 on: May 30, 2009, 07:34:19 AM »
Biology and Physiology aren't bad by any means, however I think Chemistry trounces both.
But I'm probably in the minority when I say that.

And at BaitySM:
What species was the eyeball from?

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #596 on: May 30, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
Biology and Physiology aren't bad by any means, however I think Chemistry trounces both.
But I'm probably in the minority when I say that.

And at BaitySM:
What species was the eyeball from?
Chemistry owns.

And all the dissections we've done so far (spinal cord, brain, eyes) have items coming from sheep.
<>

nintendonut888

« Reply #597 on: May 30, 2009, 07:55:06 AM »
So in conclusion:

Play the Makai route if you want a brutal, unforgiving game that will test your ability to handle a rough and flawed system.

Play the Jigoku route if you want to have fun.

1cc'd Jigoku hard route without even bombing on Konngara. :P It's actually fun this way.

BTW Theorist, I present further proof that that picture should not prove that Reimu has breasts and just binds them (and you're still going to Jigoku for even SUGGESTING the main character of Touhou has boobs):

With art skills like THIS, how can you in good conscience say that ZUN made Reimu have breasts in that ONE picture on purpose?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 08:02:48 AM by nintendonut888 »

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #598 on: May 30, 2009, 08:45:25 AM »
Chemistry is the best duo singing on J pop music scenes now.

fact.

anyone who disagrees shall face my poetic wrath of Touhou porn. (with scat and chairs)

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #599 on: May 30, 2009, 09:58:58 AM »
Oh, goody. Is this a prelude for something that could degenerate into a horrendous trainwreck? 'Cause if it is...

Mind if I take a seat?
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.