Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56577 times)

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #540 on: May 28, 2009, 09:41:52 PM »
Flash news. I have to take a practice CLEP Algebra test instead of going off to play SA.

... you kids got lucky.

Dragoshi

• Some sort of lurking trainwreck
  • May or may not exist. Possibly. Maybe.
« Reply #541 on: May 28, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »
...For now, right? :V
All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #542 on: May 28, 2009, 09:44:44 PM »
*whew* Now I'm safe from one apocolypse.

Pulling weeds is hard! D: Especially when there's a full garden's worth and more of them in various areas around our house. I attacked, pulled, uprooted (sometimes; some have REALLY thick stalks), and disposed of three wheelbarrows worth of weeds and there's still so much more to go. D: I'll save that for tomorrow...

And again, I want Elly's scythe. That would make this SO much easier than hedge clippers (and more fun too).

EDIT: And Ruro, PLEASE. Unless you want Remilia to be the ruler of hell when we die, do NOT use Marisa B! You will HATE yourself even more than you already do!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 09:47:49 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #543 on: May 28, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »
You're only delaying the inevitable, Ruro.  The world shall end, and it shall be by your hands.

Personally, I'd welcome such an Apocalypse (Rurocalypse?), but that's just me.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #544 on: May 28, 2009, 10:11:20 PM »
Ahahahaha lol. Sixty questions. Ninety minutes. I ended up getting 22 of them right, with 45 minutes to spare, because I had no idea what I was doing and just clicked B for almost all of them. I got 37%... which is honestly better than I expected, since you only need 51% to pass and I haven't done algibberish in six years.

Pulling weeds is hard! D: Especially when there's a full garden's worth and more of them in various areas around our house. I attacked, pulled, uprooted (sometimes; some have REALLY thick stalks), and disposed of three wheelbarrows worth of weeds and there's still so much more to go. D: I'll save that for tomorrow...

Welcome to my life a few days back. I was plowing earlier to prepare the soil for gardenin', and it was backbreaking. But then it rained on and off in a torrential fashion, so the next day was laughably easy, since the soil was softer.

And again, I want Elly's scythe. That would make this SO much easier than hedge clippers (and more fun too).

No, it would not. You would cut off the top of the weeds, yes, but you would leave the roots entirely in the soil and they would just grow back in a matter of days. More importantly, the movement of a scythe might have loosened some of the weeds' seeds and scattered them over a larger area, which means more problems later on.

Though I will admit that the idea of Elly using a scythe to tend the flower gardens around Mugenkan is deeply amusing.

EDIT: And Ruro, PLEASE. Unless you want Remilia to be the ruler of hell when we die, do NOT use Marisa B! You will HATE yourself even more than you already do!

What? ;_; Why? She served me well in the demo. Also, options exploitation. Plus I hate myself a lot to begin with, so it'd be really hard to make that worse.

And Hell sounds like a nice, relaxed place. Speaking of, I'm gonna go visit its streets. See you in a bit, gonna go play SA--

EDIT: Or I will be interrupted by dinner time. DAMN YOU! I WILL PLAY SA TODAY, I VOW IT!

EDIT2: Or by my mother randomly wanting me to come watch a movie with her at the local theatre. Damnit, why is all creation conspiring to pull me away from my impending apocalypse?!

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #545 on: May 28, 2009, 10:33:20 PM »
Bah. Next week is going to be fun. Newspaper assignment thing, Good Copy of English ISU, accounting assignment, Compsci Assignment, and Civics crap probably. And I have to finish the rough copy of my English ISU right now, and I have an accounting test tomorrow.

Next week is my last week, and I'm going to be gone 2 days of it!

All I have are loleasy final exams.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 10:35:06 PM by Kanako Yasaka »

nintendonut888

« Reply #546 on: May 28, 2009, 10:42:24 PM »
Damn your mom! D:

Though I will admit that the idea of Elly using a scythe to tend the flower gardens around Mugenkan is deeply amusing.

If I could draw or write, this would be a great "OMG IDEA" idea.

What? ;_; Why? She served me well in the demo. Also, options exploitation. Plus I hate myself a lot to begin with, so it'd be really hard to make that worse.

Let me tell you a story. Flash back to last September, when I was, believe it or not, only a hard level player. SA normal was kicking my ass, and really frustrating me (after all, a hard player should be able to trivialize normal mode). No matter what I did, I would get clip deathed in the worst place possible or out of power with no chance of getting it back. I was using Marisa A and Marisa B, because I insisted that Reimu wasn't as good as Marisa in this game. I don't think I knew that Marisa had a hitbox like 150% the size of Reimu's (or however much bigger), but still...it was hell.

And then one day I decided to try Reimu A for the first time in weeks, just for kicks. Suddenly, clip deaths severely decreased, I could actually do damage, the bomb was relatively powerful (for SA), and I 1cc'd it my first try.

Along with Marisa's horrible hitbox, Marisa B, while its options are interesting and even useful at times, has one fatal flaw: Not a single shot type that can be used practically does any good damage. Her straight basic shot is I think almost as weak as the homing type, and even shotgunning with the spread shot does little damage. The bomb is great if you get on top of the enemy, but think about how likely that is in Touhou...

So yeah. Other than having possibly the hardest Satori battle, Reimu A is pretty much the only way to go. Reimu C's also alright.

EDIT: Oh god Mugetu and Gengetu just got so much more awesome.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 11:13:59 PM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #547 on: May 28, 2009, 11:53:10 PM »
I liked Reimu B. I can just stop shooting to pick up my items, so I can take it easy instead of trying to graze everything. But yeah, damage and bomb aren't any good... The Satori fight's just fine if you're patient, though.

nintendonut888

« Reply #548 on: May 28, 2009, 11:59:22 PM »
If anyone's interested, we're watching some gory movie on Mogulus now.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
« Reply #549 on: May 29, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »
Aw damn... Busy.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #550 on: May 29, 2009, 12:17:53 AM »
I'd go, but my intenet is so crappy that it even causes lag to IRC.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #551 on: May 29, 2009, 01:34:34 AM »
And then it ended. It was pretty shit too.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #552 on: May 29, 2009, 01:36:44 AM »
Well that was an experience.

Dragoshi

« Reply #553 on: May 29, 2009, 02:45:39 AM »
Dare I ask waht was an experience?

Gpop

« Reply #554 on: May 29, 2009, 02:47:37 AM »
I missed experience due to soccer game.

Which we won =/.

Btw what movie was it?

nintendonut888

« Reply #555 on: May 29, 2009, 03:59:01 AM »
I'm scared Ruro, why isn't the world dead yet?

If you wake up tomorrow, feel safe. That means I didn't get the chance to play SA tonight. Thanks to RPing a romance with Kerigis. >_>

I'm scared Ruro, what'll happen if you lose your idiot maiden powers? D:

I don't know... but you must be strong, my little Donut! You must!

I seriously don't know how I'll go on without your orange text. ;_;

Don't worry, my little Donut... everything will turn out all right...hopefully.
* Rurogi Shiki pets Donut

* Donut has drooped ears

Also, you missed another mind-raping Japanese movie. D:

I went to go watch an existential-crisis inducing American movie instead. Don't feel bad. Chin up, dear.
Well, g'night. Don't let the bedbugs bite-- that goes for you too, Theorist~

I don't think we have bedbugs...unlike that one woman who stabbed her ear and brain out after a millipede tried to crawl in her ear.

SPIRALZ.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 05:13:30 AM by nintendonut888 »

Moerin

« Reply #556 on: May 29, 2009, 05:07:25 AM »
The world hasn't ended yet?  Damn, that means I still have to go to work...

Sigh.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #557 on: May 29, 2009, 05:11:09 AM »
If you wake up tomorrow, feel safe. That means I didn't get the chance to play SA tonight. Thanks to RPing a romance with Kerigis. >_>
You need to play SA sooner!
Also, D'aaaaawwww...

Dragoshi

« Reply #558 on: May 29, 2009, 05:12:38 AM »
Eh. I guess i'll miss you guys when the world ends. 'Cause, yanno. I'll prolly' manage to miraculously survive and wahtnot. So. Yeah. I'll really miss the lot of you. :V

Moerin

« Reply #559 on: May 29, 2009, 05:15:41 AM »
Meh, I'd probably survive too.  Because the world hates me like that.  So it'd just be me and you, alone together, for all eternity.

At least, until I finally snap and kill us both.  But there's no reason why we can't be happy together until that happens, right?

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

nintendonut888

« Reply #560 on: May 29, 2009, 05:17:05 AM »
Don't worry, I'll dodge the apocolypse. <3 Can't be THAT hard.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #561 on: May 29, 2009, 05:18:14 AM »
I won't miss a single one of ya! Cuz I know I'll at least see one of you in Makai Hell.

Besides the end of the world never scared me much, I think of it as a 'putting the earth out of it's misery' sort of thing.

Dragoshi

« Reply #562 on: May 29, 2009, 05:19:20 AM »
Yeah, I suppose so. Though i'll prolly' go their the slow way. :V Because i'm strange like that.

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #563 on: May 29, 2009, 05:21:02 AM »
The World Ends With Me.

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Dragoshi

« Reply #564 on: May 29, 2009, 05:27:23 AM »
...Oh man. That is gonna end in a trainwreck. Such a ludicrous trainwreck. I do not know why, but something is telling me that it will. :x

Moerin

« Reply #565 on: May 29, 2009, 05:28:57 AM »
If the world ends, it'll probably just restart in a more perfect form anyway, where everyone loves each other, Rin Satsuki is the main protaganist of Touhou and Ruro is the unquestioned lord and master of Earth.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #566 on: May 29, 2009, 05:37:33 AM »
The World Ends With Me.
I lol'd more tha I should have.

nintendonut888

« Reply #567 on: May 29, 2009, 05:41:41 AM »
If the world ends, it'll probably just restart in a more perfect form anyway, where everyone loves each other, Rin Satsuki is the main protaganist of Touhou and Ruro is the unquestioned lord and master of Earth.

I see I have no place in such a world...

*drapes cape over self, walks into the sunset*

Oh god my eyes that sun is bright...

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #568 on: May 29, 2009, 05:50:44 AM »
Aww, I want dark and edgy post apocolyptic world filled wit mutated monsters, and shit. Also since Ruro got the title as Lord and master I take the title of Tyrant AND Secret Boss

Now to have myself gain the ability of reincarnation so that whenever I am killed I simply reincarnate to a stronger body~

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #569 on: May 29, 2009, 10:36:53 AM »
I will play the guy who betrays the two masters and lords and jump start my own army.

later defeated by hero working together with final boss to overcome my superb powers.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?