Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56641 times)

deslar`ris

Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #420 on: May 25, 2009, 05:46:36 AM »
Poosh is like.... a pet fish.

You think "oh hey cool, it's swimming around" for the first few days then "it's just swimming..." but you still have to feed it. The feeding in this case is taking a look and maybe contributing (I don't think I ever have though...)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #421 on: May 25, 2009, 06:16:54 AM »
This whole Poosh turning into /b/ issue makes me remember the "Newfag summer" on /m/...
It started last year and it's still as strong as ever.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #422 on: May 25, 2009, 06:36:07 AM »
Pooshlmer is just silly. I don't bother with such a place.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #423 on: May 25, 2009, 06:44:37 AM »
I don't get the appeal of those boards, they always struck me as cesspools of idiocy whenever I 'observed' one.

« Reply #424 on: May 25, 2009, 07:48:54 AM »
Where there are humans, there will be stupidity.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Einstein

I just try to turn my stupidity into something amusing. It is a real travesty when people act stupid for the sake of being stupid.

One more thing, are we going to get more Lessons from Cirno?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:59:46 AM by Mr_Bob »

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #425 on: May 25, 2009, 08:15:14 AM »
About the universe...its not really infinite. Its just really big, and constantly growing.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #426 on: May 25, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »
I wish I were a magical girl :(

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Gpop

« Reply #427 on: May 25, 2009, 12:21:18 PM »
I never had faith in Poosh at all.

I only go there for some new music and a few images, but that's it. I don't even bother posting there anymore.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #428 on: May 25, 2009, 01:41:48 PM »
About the universe...its not really infinite. Its just really big, and constantly growing.
But if it's constantly growing doesn't that make it infinite in a sense?

...Oh wait, one of the ways the universe is said to end will be it grows too large...or something I forgot the details but that's what'll happen, or so I read.

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
« Reply #429 on: May 25, 2009, 02:06:29 PM »
The Big Freeze.

Some Ordinary Dood

« Reply #430 on: May 25, 2009, 02:07:44 PM »
Time to fix!

The Big Cheese.

ok, Fixed.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #431 on: May 25, 2009, 04:31:17 PM »
Today I'm off to go see this ceremony for a freakishly large flag donated to our town. I caught a glimpse of it before, and it is SCARY. Like, it's bigger than our house, and that's saying something.

Are you...excited? O_o
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:32:30 PM by Kanguya Yaraisan »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #432 on: May 25, 2009, 05:02:25 PM »
>i don't understand poosh etc

That's probably 'cause you haven't been posting there for two years straight.  ;)

And looking at the archives, oh my god I really have been posting with a name for about two years by now-- more, actually.

In unrelated news, I watched Slumdog Millionaire last night and it is awesome <3 Reminds me of Water for some reason.

What weirded me out was the fact that the ending credits theme, which are otherwise in Hindi, have a few stanzas of Spanish mixed in. I was confused when I actually started understanding portions of the song. I mean, why Spanish? Not that I mind.

I also went to a party yesterday. I was constantly being fed for about four hours as a result. We were talking about what we had done after graduation (which was just ten days ago! It feels like so much longer...) and then we sang silly love songs into the karaoke machine, so we had ten girls around two microphones singing My Heart Will Go On very loudly, to varying degrees of success (some of them were good singers; others like me were not). Then we put on dance music and had a spontaneous rave in the living room, then ran outside into the rain, at which point I took out my sexy sexy camera and took photos. Then we just stayed outside playing.

Oh, it was wonderful. I love my friends.

And believe it or not, this is the sort of environment I am writing Satori Eye Z in.  ???

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #433 on: May 25, 2009, 05:10:25 PM »
Speaking of Poosh... Is it safe to go back now?  Or is it still, y'know, Goatse City over there?

It's gone now, thanks to the admin last night. Jeez, is it so much for me to want J to appoint me as a mod? :(

Also, I don't get why you're scared, Donut.  A flag that big just screams "awesome!" to me.  But then I'm weird like that.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 05:13:05 PM by Rurogi Shiki »
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

nintendonut888

« Reply #434 on: May 25, 2009, 05:48:06 PM »
Well the flag was...heh. See, it didn't fly. They hoisted it on the pole, but there wasn't enough wind to support it. XD I did manage to take one good picture one of the three or so times it extended to full length, but like Aya said at one point in StB, there are some things a picture can't properly say. That thing was HUGE.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
« Reply #435 on: May 25, 2009, 05:53:49 PM »
Big flags gave me nightmares when I was little... ._.

Demonlord Pichu

« Reply #436 on: May 25, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »
Big flags gave me an urge to make them my capes when I was little~

(Shut up, I played too much Super Mario World back then).

helvetica

• Arcade Maid
  • United Federation
« Reply #437 on: May 25, 2009, 10:57:08 PM »
Poosh is a lost cause.  He refuses to let anyone else mod the boards and this is far from the first "invasion".

Twitter: @hipsterfont | Discord: helvetica#0573 | LINE: hipsterfont

He thought that on that same day he was to take the city of Priam, but he little knew what was in the mind of Jove, who had many another hard-fought fight in store alike for Danaans and Trojans."

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #438 on: May 25, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »
Today I'm off to go see this ceremony for a freakishly large flag donated to our town. I caught a glimpse of it before, and it is SCARY. Like, it's bigger than our house, and that's saying something.
BEST
FLAG
EVER
YEAH

Lookie, it's a 4x4 reply.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #439 on: May 25, 2009, 11:03:33 PM »
Poosh is a lost cause.  He refuses to let anyone else mod the boards and this is far from the first "invasion".

I have come to learn that, yes.

:(

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #440 on: May 25, 2009, 11:04:11 PM »

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #441 on: May 25, 2009, 11:05:13 PM »
Speaking of Poosh... Is it safe to go back now?  Or is it still, y'know, Goatse City over there?

It's gone now, thanks to the admin last night. Jeez, is it so much for me to want J to appoint me as a mod? :(

Also, I don't get why you're scared, Donut.  A flag that big just screams "awesome!" to me.  But then I'm weird like that.

D: Goatse City?!?

dear lords... what happened to Poosh?!?

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #442 on: May 25, 2009, 11:35:13 PM »
What happens to every imageboard eventually.

nintendonut888

« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2009, 01:01:31 AM »

Here's the decent picture of the flag BTW. Again, you really don't get a sense of how BIG this flag is from the picture. Do note though that this was taken over 50 meters away from the flag, just to give you a sense of scale.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #444 on: May 26, 2009, 01:04:57 AM »
Why would you need such a huge ass flag? it's not even a World Record(Probably not).

nintendonut888

« Reply #445 on: May 26, 2009, 01:06:18 AM »
It was a donation from some guy. We don't know why either.  :-\ The best part? It won't be flown in bad weather, which would be the only time there was a gust of wind strong enough to make it flow like a normal flag. XD

deslar`ris

« Reply #446 on: May 26, 2009, 01:13:12 AM »
Bloody hell... that thing looks like one of the huge flags they have at car dealerships near the highway. Can't imagine how hard it would be to fold it without ever hitting the floor.

Gpop

« Reply #447 on: May 26, 2009, 01:39:06 AM »
D: Goatse City?!?

Lurk more =/

Also,
*American Flag*

Here's the decent picture of the flag BTW. Again, you really don't get a sense of how BIG this flag is from the picture. Do note though that this was taken over 50 meters away from the flag, just to give you a sense of scale.

It's scary because it's America!

nintendonut888

« Reply #448 on: May 26, 2009, 03:19:20 AM »
EX-7 cleared! I dunno why the same method I've been doing every single time suddenly worked now, but...

I also recleared EX-6. Most god awful form of streaming ever. TT_TT It's even worse that THAT is all streaming.

And 10-6...I just made a breakthrough. It's BS, but it's MICROMEMORIZABLE BS.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #449 on: May 26, 2009, 04:15:33 AM »
Ugh, I just had a horrible mood swing.

I'm a completely different person when this happens. It happens frequently, but it hasn't been this bad for a couple of years.