Author Topic: Welcome to Abusemaiden  (Read 56641 times)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: Welcome to Abusemaiden
« Reply #240 on: May 23, 2009, 12:19:39 AM »
I still don't see what's so hard about getting a better metabolism. :V I can eat all I want and do little rigorous exercise and still be thin.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Gpop

« Reply #241 on: May 23, 2009, 12:24:41 AM »
You guys should learn to enjoy SOME kind of sport.

Then use that for exercise.

I play soccer with my friends and team. Although joining a team isn't necessary, just playing with your friends can help improve your fitness.

I still don't see what's so hard about getting a better metabolism. :V I can eat all I want and do little rigorous exercise and still be thin.

Yeah, that's me as well, except I have a feeling that all that crap goes straight to the legs. My legs are abnormally huge.

nintendonut888

« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2009, 12:35:21 AM »
I'd enjoy a lot more sports if I were any good at them.

Basketball? I can neither guard nor keep control of the ball, and I considered it a major accomplishment when I MADE A BASKET ONCE.

Football? I hate contact sports like that.

Baseball? I played it for a few years, but being left handed most of my hits were foul balls, plus I was ALWAYS put on third base in the league, which was a very boring position.

Hockey? It's pretty fun, but the people who play it are WAY too aggressive.

Soccer? I find it fun, but I can't control the ball, aim the ball, pass the ball, and nobody ever passes to me since I kinda suck.

The only two sports I can claim to really like are Badminton and Dodgeball, and of course I rarely get the chance to play either.

EDIT: I just showed Gengetu why I'm better than Ruro again. :) I lost a few more lives than I would have liked (ended with three), but I was experimenting with Gengetu Spark. The opening in the center is actually bigger than it appears, the double bullets are not aimed at you, so it's not as simple as tapping right.

Not to worry though! I am suddenly motivated to play IaMP normal and show just how bad I am. Should I play as Patchy or Yukari?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 01:18:52 AM by nintendonut888 »
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Gpop

« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2009, 02:52:30 AM »
Not to worry though! I am suddenly motivated to play IaMP normal and show just how bad I am. Should I play as Patchy or Yukari?

Patchy. Just so you can spam projectiles at the opponents.

Soccer? I find it fun, but I can't control the ball, aim the ball, pass the ball, and nobody ever passes to me since I kinda suck.

Well when I play with my friends we got the good guys, and then the ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE players, but we all have fun anyways because we really don't care.

Easy Mode

« Reply #244 on: May 23, 2009, 02:54:11 AM »
I think our next target to abuse is Pedo and his inability to fap/his chastity belt.
W-why? Noooo!

mad

« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2009, 02:58:35 AM »
W-why? Noooo!

Maybe there was a paper cut.
Little did he know, the shed was near Yuyuko, who was in a role-play of Dune. As a sandworm.

Gpop

« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2009, 03:09:34 AM »
W-why? Noooo!

We will abuse him until he becomes a man and faps to SOMETHING.

Easy Mode

« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2009, 03:20:44 AM »
We will abuse him until he becomes a man and faps to SOMETHING.
I know what he'll fap to. 8D

nintendonut888

« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2009, 03:31:47 AM »
Well, Kanako got to me first, so Yukari it is! So with only a bit of time to get a basic feel for Yukari again, it's off to play IaMP normal for the first time in months! :O Expect a replay that is full of lulz and "oh god what the hell is wrong with him."

EDIT: Oh god it took like 10 minutes to do one practice match. This will not be fun...

On the other hand, I got this:

I wish the Touhou wiki had all these quotes, because I want to know 'em all. I must remember to post this whenever I see a really bad piece of fanon.

Also, this one:

<3 Yukari.

Well, time to go into story mode...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 03:52:12 AM by nintendonut888 »

nintendonut888

« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2009, 05:00:10 AM »
Why yes, it did take 50 minutes to beat the game, why do you ask?

http://rapidshare.com/files/236196668/replay036.rep.html

I expect no one to watch this all the way through. However, I think the first stage pretty much sums the whole thing up. I do manage the 1cc, but not with any kind of dignity.

But it's all worth it to experience the more detailed and refreshing plot. ^_^ Even if the endings for Yuyuko, Remilia, Yukari and Suika make little to no sense.

So are you SURE you still want to netplay me Ruro?

fgsfds i just remembered that I should actually install the English patch
This should tell you something about how often I play.

You're missing out on the only interesting part of IaMP to me.

BTW, EX-1 captured. :D 5 scenes left...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:05:13 PM by nintendonut888 »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #250 on: May 23, 2009, 05:06:26 AM »

What, to you? :V

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Easy Mode

« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2009, 05:16:44 AM »
What, to you? :V
You ask him, not me!

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #252 on: May 23, 2009, 05:41:16 AM »
You guys should learn to enjoy SOME kind of sport.

Then use that for exercise.

I play soccer with my friends and team. Although joining a team isn't necessary, just playing with your friends can help improve your fitness.

Yeah, that's me as well, except I have a feeling that all that crap goes straight to the legs. My legs are abnormally huge.

Sport = Not fast enough

This is preparation for soldiery, not simply getting in shape.  And anyways I don't have friends so nyaa~.

That last stint a couple hours ago has left me sore and stiff, now I'm lurching around like a Carnifex to get to the toilet and water dispenser.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 05:44:19 AM by Greyn »

« Reply #253 on: May 23, 2009, 08:35:53 AM »
The thing I dislike most about a new exercise routine (i.e. when you're not used to it)
is not how sore and beat you feel after you do it, but how sore and beat you feel the day after, even sometimes the day after that.

Gpop

« Reply #254 on: May 23, 2009, 01:12:12 PM »

Nothing, because he CAN'T!

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #255 on: May 23, 2009, 01:53:00 PM »
The dream of fapping is only but a phantasm to the guy?

Wow...wait, who are talking about again?

*reads posts*

Why Pedo, of all people?

Must we beat up on him if he doesn't fap?

If a man doesn't fap, there is a perfectly good reason for that! Perhaps he is restricted from it. Perhaps he has simply chosen not to fap. Perhaps he is unable to do so as he may even be a she!

Do you know why those reasons and more could be why he doesn't fap?!?

BECAUSE THIS IS AMERICA!!!

A home of the brave! A land of the free!

A land where people have freedom to do what they want!

A land where even poor people can grow fat with food!

A land where we can deep fry just about anything!

A land where the media holds more sway over government issues! (that's right American Idol, I'm talking about you!)

A land of democracy!

A land where a *censored* could actually be legal!

A land of many cultures!

A land where people post stuff like this!

A land... of freedom!

Jesus, did you just go into a patriotic rant about fapping?

Yes common sense, yes I did.

Greyn

• Microwaving, please wait.
  • Berninghousn
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2009, 03:47:55 PM »
The thing I dislike most about a new exercise routine (i.e. when you're not used to it)
is not how sore and beat you feel after you do it, but how sore and beat you feel the day after, even sometimes the day after that.

Morning: I'm sore enough for it to be... Unpleasant, but not enough to stop me from trudging through it all again today.

nintendonut888

« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »
It already feels like Summer vacation...I feel like I have infinite time at my disposal.

...Should I try IaMP again?

Real men play on lunatic against hourai
no spellcards no bombs
final destination

... what difficulty?

Normal. See my big IaMP spiel above for more information and possibly a view into how much I suck.

And since when is Hourai in this game?

I mean hourai the gamer, but you're not catching it. =(
Also, IaMP normal is fun. Lunatic is ten times more fun, but it's been so long~

You can play lunatic?!

TT_TT

IaMP is the only game where I endorse easy mode. I can beat normal with everyone, but it's so...unfun. Mostly because I can't pull off any special moves consistently. I play for the plot and music anyway.

Well yeah. You don't have to be terribly good at games in general to play lunatic on IaMP.
That said, mauve, hourai, and co. would kick my ass from here to the Sudan if I ever played them. Hell, Ruka and Wong could probably do that. :V

...;_; I can't even pass the first stage on lunatic.

GO PLAY MS NORMAL BEFORE I START CRYING! ;_;

Can I go draw 4koma instead? I just had this wonderful idea~

Only if you share when it's done.

You bet, kid.
PS: What's your preferred poofy hat? You need a hat of some sort. I have my S. Ruro design, but you have nothing. At this rate, you'll be reduced to a manly version of Gengetsu-- which is respectable enough, never mind~

Eh?! That kind of 4koma? Er...I guess Yukari's hat is pretty poofy...I've never thought about my favorite accessory though.

Wait, Patchy's hat.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:18:37 PM by nintendonut888 »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2009, 05:56:25 PM »
It already feels like Summer vacation...I feel like I have infinite time at my disposal.

...Should I try IaMP again?
Donut, you're so easy to fool. =3

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2009, 05:59:43 PM »
Last of the Graduation parties today. Gonna head off an' go visit with friends for... probably the last time I shall see them all again in a group, until we start having the summer weddings. A few of them are planned, yes.

And this White Rose update will be the single largest update yet. Seriously. It eclipses the size of any other one. (Yes, I am continuing to write, I did not forget my beloved Koishi.)

nintendonut888

« Reply #260 on: May 23, 2009, 06:00:07 PM »
Summer weddings...my, how quickly they grow up.

To be fair, one of them is actually needed. My friend Stephanie (not my best friend Stephanie, another one who is still a good friend) is the sole IB student who got pregnant, by her boyfriend John, a year older than her. He's actually wanted to marry her since last year; the pregnancy has only sped things up. He actually really wants to be a good father.

... yes, this is the same John I once accidentally kicked in the balls. =( I do like him, though. He's always been a good runner, and he's a terrific artist. I don't know how long they'll stay together-- my cynicism about 18-year-olds being mature enough for marriage is still there-- but I have known some, not many, couples like this that actually stay together for years to come, if not the rest of their lives. I wish them the best.

In related news, I'm going to be a bridesmaid =D

Awesome. Be sure to go dressed up like VIVIT to be a good maid, and catch the bouquet for Yuka.

BTW, I'm in posting rehab. Notice my post count! It's down to 26 posts per day! =D

Until I get mine below 2 posts per day, I shall not be pleased. =(

And yes, VIVIT is love. I always did have this fantasy of racing Yuka in a footrace around a track... though I'd probably die from the strain. And even if I won, Yuka would urotsukidōji me afterwards with grapevines or something.

... hooray pleasant thoughts

Aww~ How Sodium edits his post to hide his shame is so cute~ :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:20:18 PM by nintendonut888 »

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #261 on: May 23, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »
...Edit that post =<

You're very lucky. I saw that. +_+

And Kanako is actually online
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:19:31 PM by Suwako Mafiya »

Gpop

« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »
Hey Donut don't feel bad for playing IaMP easy mode

Lunatic is retarded and broken, especially on story mode.

BUT IT'S FUN
<3 <3 Sakuya

Also, Rhythm Tengoku Gold is fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08FdoeuNqDY
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:11:24 PM by Rurogi Shiki »

Pedonymous

• Creepy As Hell
  • PM me for hot cyber action.
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2009, 08:45:38 PM »
Hey guise what's goin on in this thre-

What the hell.

Who said I can't fap? I fap alot...

Well, not as much since Mode gave me that present...

It's true.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 08:47:47 PM by Pedonymous »

Gpop

« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »
Trying to cover it up now eh?

Easy Mode

« Reply #265 on: May 23, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »
Trying to cover it up now eh?
What present?
Cover what up?

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #266 on: May 23, 2009, 09:26:26 PM »
What present?
Cover what up?

The *censored*. You know, the *censored* involving Reimu's *censored* *censored* *censored* going up Marisa's *censored**censored* and *censored* with *censored**censored**censored* Meling's *censored**censored**censored* Hot tea*censored**censored**censored**censored* with two girls *censored* *censored**censored* one cup as well as *censored**censored* with Kanako and Suwako's *censored**censored**censored* Sanae's gohei in *censored**censored* Remilia's *censored**censored**censored* Sakuya's pads *censored**censored* Koishi *censored**censored* Satori's third eye *censored**censored**censored**censored* with a melon

Easy Mode

« Reply #267 on: May 23, 2009, 09:29:23 PM »
Oh, well...
Okay.

Gpop

« Reply #268 on: May 23, 2009, 09:37:40 PM »
Btw...
Who said I can't fap?

Quote from: Pedonymous
Ok, good...

Jeez, waiting for story posts is driving me crazy!! I can't even fap!

Fucking liar...

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #269 on: May 23, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »
The *censored*. You know, the *censored* involving Reimu's *censored* *censored* *censored* going up Marisa's *censored**censored* and *censored* with *censored**censored**censored* Meling's *censored**censored**censored* Hot tea*censored**censored**censored**censored* with two girls *censored* *censored**censored* one cup as well as *censored**censored* with Kanako and Suwako's *censored**censored**censored* Sanae's gohei in *censored**censored* Remilia's *censored**censored**censored* Sakuya's pads *censored**censored* Koishi *censored**censored* Satori's third eye *censored**censored**censored**censored* with a melon

In unrelated news, I am plowing the back field in my house to prepare it for planting and there's a splinter stuck in my thumb. D=

brb cutting thumb open