Author Topic: Super Touhou RPG ~ Abandoned due to mod (Pesco's) screwups  (Read 57841 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Day 6 Shit some bricks
« Reply #390 on: October 21, 2009, 12:02:33 AM »
2 damage.  I was at -5 before I healed myself to -4.  Scum attacked me and brought me to -6.
2 isn't really that much better. I'd have assumed scum had something that was much more likely to kill, really.

When you list everyone as scummy, you're the one who looks scummiest for it.
Herein lies the problem that's more or less killing my interest in Mafia. I get suspicious of everyone, so I more or less end up picking one target and running with it. >_>

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #391 on: October 21, 2009, 12:29:02 AM »
Does 'he hasn't said anything useful other than trying to read into the setup' qualify?
Because, well, meta can be exploited. He wrote off the argument too quickly...like he's trying to get credit for avoiding Town/Town rather than actually considering all the possibilities.

Acceptable

Not too much to comment on, here.  Lots of words, not much content.  I'll look over it after UK's flip to try and get some more impressions, but since our next course of action is already set, pretty much any of it could be a deliberate act.  The analysis fence from UK is to be expected either way.  If she flips scum, then it's all WIFOM.  If she flips town, then I guess I'll try to compare my notes to it.

I disagree with your assertations that it lacks content

I'm ignoring UK until I get an alignment from her. Although, I would be happy with an explanation for someone why she's -1 HP in The Great Blowhole and not Kicking the Kisume.

Spellcard shield is my only guess

The damage inflicted to your spell card should not have been visible, so *fixed*
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 12:51:28 AM by u? »

« Reply #392 on: October 21, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
  Maybe I would have died, maybe I wouldn't have.  The point is that I was completely justified in thinking that scum were going to try to finish me off, because that's exactly what they did.
Except for the fact that they didn't. This either means that Scum have an incredibly ineffective replacement for the nightkill, or that someone is playing WiFoM games here.

The damage inflicted to your spell card should not have been visible, so *fixed*
UK has taken 6 damage
okay~

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #393 on: October 21, 2009, 03:21:05 AM »
I got called back into work. :/

Let's see what I can respond to quickly:

Oh right, before I forget, what stopping you people from killing UK again?  Hmm?

I only deal 1 damage, so I couldn't kill her.  I was hoping someone else would show up before pesco did to help me do so, but pesco showed up 30 minutes earlier than he did the previous day.  This statement really manages to irk me, though, considering you healed yourself instead of helping us gather information by sacrificing the scummiest-looking person we have.  You get scum points for intentionally dragging the game out then rubbing it in like this - your abrupt interrogation of my abilities worries me as well, to be honest.

As a last point - UK tackled me yesterday. Pointlessly. She knew that from D1. Feels like she's trying to connect herself to me, thus making my attack on her look like a bus.

It could be a last-ditch effort to throw dirt on you, I guess, but it's too little too late.  You're practically guaranteed to be town if UK is scum (and if you're both scum I'm eating my hatribbon)

And when it's over, I'm really hoping to grab that title of magnificent bastard.  Until then, I keep playing as I am.

This entire post rubs me the wrong way.  You're basically saying "screw logical analysis, I'll use meta clears because it's HOW I ROLL", then following it up with crazy ego flaunting that doesn't serve ANY pro-town purpose.  You then top it off with a post that implies you don't give a crap about the game.  Way to inspire confidence in your scumhunting.

Ramus reread pending time to do so.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #394 on: October 21, 2009, 03:41:40 AM »
I go. I will not be back til around 4ish PM EST my tiem.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #395 on: October 21, 2009, 11:24:10 AM »
Quote from: Zakeri
Except for the fact that they didn't. This either means that Scum have an incredibly ineffective replacement for the nightkill, or that someone is playing WiFoM games here.

And now you completely forget that I could well have taken damage from a scum spellcard.  We still have no idea about whether scum have some equivalent to a NK.

I fully acknowledged the WIFOM of the situation shortly after I brought this up.  I'm not asking for a fullclear.  My problem is when people act as though healing myself when I had been put to -5 HP by the tunneling of two of the game's scummier players, and when two spellcards had just been declared, is somehow scummy in itself.  I fully explained my reasoning in Post 262.  If you're suddenly finding a flaw in it now, then point it out.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #396 on: October 21, 2009, 12:40:04 PM »
@UK:

If it HAD worked I'd assume that Rou would be healed as well. That was still only 1/3rd of the initial thing.

You can't split things into threes.

You completely missed my point then. My point was that you handwave Rou's actions as him being Rou, despite implied accusation.

Quote me on this.

There was a consensus in place that I was to be left alive and not killed.

There, however, was NO consensus when I was healed Day 2. Notice that I called Drake out for healing me as well.

Okay.  But no, just because everyone is finding a person innocent does not mean that I have to go with them as well.  I have my own opinions and the townie right to exert them at will.  Note that what you said here is also dubious, since I would have said what I thought first before 'this consensus' comes up, making me scummy because I came to the scene late.  Furthermore, Zak, Rou, me, Nietz,  Edible and Serp have all called for your lynch at that time, which is 6 out of 8, so there was no consensus in the first place.

---

@Rou:

Looking at the deadlines, it seems that you tackled one-and-a-half hours before the day ended, which makes my accusation far less reasonable.  Okay, I'll backtrack here.

---

##Tackle ShiningDrake for merely going on and on about Serp (using ineffectual logic, no less), without even commenting on anyone else's actions.  Same goes for Nietz too, who is falling into this area.  I await the flip.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #397 on: October 21, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »
...Going on and on about Serp all game? What?  First, I only really commented on his actions... Oh, about twice. Maybe three times depending on how you look at it. I also commented on Rou... Specifically that he's a FREAKING IDIOT!

And most of the reason I'm not commenting on people is that I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THIS GAME!!!! Everything is so confusing, I can't keep track of every little thing everyone does or make sense of it to figure out if it's scummy or not... ARGH! I'm currently battling with whether to ask to be replaced or what... Because I'm not sure this is worth it... Since this started, I keep waking up to find something else to frustrate/confuse/annoy me...

This is NOT as fun as it looked when I was just reading as a spectator -_-;

Would you like to alight the rollercoaster in mid-ride? :V
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:33:28 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
  • Trying to be an engineer
« Reply #398 on: October 21, 2009, 06:08:05 PM »
Recommendation:  Pick someone you don't like (or leave it to the RNG to decide) and track all of the posts of that person.  Attempt to pick up something scummy from there (or if you're like me, you're better at picking out who's townie).

Quote from: Edible
I only deal 1 damage, so I couldn't kill her.  I was hoping someone else would show up before pesco did to help me do so, but pesco showed up 30 minutes earlier than he did the previous day.  This statement really manages to irk me, though, considering you healed yourself instead of helping us gather information by sacrificing the scummiest-looking person we have.  You get scum points for intentionally dragging the game out then rubbing it in like this - your abrupt interrogation of my abilities worries me as well, to be honest.

Do you really find it scummy that I protect someone I honestly believe to be townie?  But I guess that's not the point, the point is that I'm not more gory and killing people, after all, protecting someone is scummy.  Now then, onto you, maybe it's just me, but you only jumped into this debate when you were targeted by UK.  Before then, you merely hopped around and made some comments.  In fact, you were completely off radar until someone (I forget who) pointed out your lack of presence.  I'm going to take the fallacy that lurking equals scumminess and point it at you despite this being wrong.  Lurking just merely means you're either undecided about who to chase or are busy in real life.  Makes you scummy none the less.

This entire post rubs me the wrong way.  You're basically saying "screw logical analysis, I'll use meta clears because it's HOW I ROLL", then following it up with crazy ego flaunting that doesn't serve ANY pro-town purpose.  You then top it off with a post that implies you don't give a crap about the game.  Way to inspire confidence in your scumhunting.

DAMN STRAIGHT!  That's how I roll!  I'm here to find townies and chew bubblegum.  And I'm all out of gum.  Meta is totally illogical despite using the analysis of repetitive actions of players and seeing if it's consist!  Because it's illogical, I'll use it.  FUCK YEAH.  What now?  I don't give a crap about the game?!  MADNESS!  I love Mafia.  Nothing quite like shooting people for being poor at playing townie instead of being Mafian.  I LOVE IT SO MUUUUUCCCCCHHHHHH.

Note:  If you still say scum hunting, then you've missed the point.  If you haven't noticed, I don't look for scum.  I look for townies.  Which leads me to who is scum.  If you got a problem with that, then oh well.

Anyway, Edible's argument is built upon fallacies.  For example:
You get scum points for intentionally dragging the game out then rubbing it in like this
Classic example of Pirates and Global Warming.  We have less pirates in the world.  The world is getting warmer.  Therefore, we need more pirates to cool it down.  I'm dragging the game on slowly.  Therefore I'm scummy.  Now, last time I checked, we still have no concrete way of telling whether or not scum get daily potshots at people or not, until that connection is made, I fail to see how this makes me scummy.

Before you ask, the damage on Serp, I'm willing to bet was by you.  See now, if UK actually hit you, we would've seen it today by Pesco's mistake.  More so, she was able to correctly guess your HP.  I'm going to take the chance and say that HP ranges seem to be 6-9 and say that she had a 25% chance of getting that right.  I can only assume her card did exactly as it said.  If she was actually mafian, then there are two possibilities:

1.  She got lucky with a guess.
2.  She's in work with you and so knows how much HP you have.  I'll willing to give benefit of the doubt here though (like I always do with everyone, see a trend?).

So I'm concluding UK is townie, right?  Well, if she targeted you, then that's where her card effect went.  You were the only other person to activate a spellcard and because of Pesco's unclearness, I'm sure that you would've been able to activate that card and use its ability on someone else on the same day, privately.

6)  So about Spell Cards.
--Declaring one takes up your action for the day.
--All spell cards are one-use.
--Your name will appear in red in damage counts while it lasts.
--Any damage you take will go against your spell card's durability, not your HP.  Your spell card will break if you take at least as much damage as your card's durability.  Overflow damage will count against your HP.
--Spell cards will automatically fade after a certain number of days.
--While in a spell card trance the only ability you can use is the one associated with the spell card.  You can, of course, choose not to target anyone.

See, u? never talks about how to declare an action with spellcard.  I believe Pesco or UK already mentioned it being doable by PM.  Can I get mod clarification on that one?  Pesco, would you have allowed card skill activation by PM?  Regardless, if that's true, like I said, you're the only other person with a spellcard active, you would've been the person to use it and secretly attack Serp.

Past tense. I asked for target confirmation by PM in the event of it being unclear in thread.

In short:

1.  UK used spell card to find out Edible's HP.  Confirmed by Edible to be right.
2.  Damage done to Serp without any given reason.
3.  UK and Edible both have spellcards active.
4.  UK used her own spellcard, confirmed by Edible again with the HP count.  So she's probably unable to hit a second target with an attack.
5.  Edible used ability granted by his card to attack Serp (for reasons unknown)

This works if:  Mafia can't do damage secretly and UK and Edible aren't both scum.

Well, you guys demanded, let's see what happens if UK dies. After all, that should answer several questions, right?  RIGHT?!  Or am I still looking at set up too much?  Sorry for not using unreliable analysis of people's current and ever changing actions to find out who's scum or not.  After all, using what people do constantly between games is always a bad idea.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:26:37 PM by Pes-co-mod »

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #399 on: October 21, 2009, 06:31:35 PM »
I also commented on Rou... Specifically that he's a FREAKING IDIOT!

That's Ad Hominem, my good sir.  Now if you tell us what makes him an idiot, then it wouldn't be Ad Hominem.  That's a good place to start on figuring out scum.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #400 on: October 21, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »
The reason I think Rou is an idiot in this game (besides meta for him admitting so himself in another game <_< >_>) is mostly because he keeps insisting that SPELLCARDS can be scummy -_-; I mean seriously, what the hell? That MIGHT be worthy of SOME consideration if we actually knew of there being a difference between scum and town spellcards, but as it is, the way he keeps seeming to insist that it's scummy is ridiculous <_<;

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #401 on: October 21, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »
Past tense. I asked for target confirmation by PM in the event of it being unclear in thread.

Huh, well, let's go ahead and dig myself a little deeper.  If by meta logic, Rumia can attack by darkness and be unnoticed, then Edible may be able to attack by PM.  Other than that, Edible is clear to me.  And least to say, I doubt that a card would have that ability.

Excuse me as I go and seek someone else out.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Day 4 Hurt me some more
« Reply #402 on: October 21, 2009, 07:13:39 PM »
##Declare!
Pesco had this action target Serpentarius.  (Yes, yes, I know.)

Oh wait.  Here we go.  Serp got hit for damage, as proven by a mod.  Edible, can you explain why you've been hiding this ability?

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #403 on: October 21, 2009, 07:17:52 PM »
While I'm on a roll that's heading for an inevitable end, why did you target Serp?  And what exactly does the PM say the second half of the spellcard do?  Damage amount included please.

Edible

« Reply #404 on: October 21, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
Because I'm scum and the mods have been fucking everything up all game.

I had no plans to target anyone with the ability, since that's not how it worked.  Pesco arbitrarily decided to target Serpentarius since I didn't specify a target and he, the co-mod, misunderstood how spellcards worked.  umu then decided to spell out exactly how the damage was allocated to Serp after I confirmed with him that he wouldn't clarify it in-game, which prompted me to lie about the ability.

So yep, I'm done with this game.  I'm very tempted to call it here, to be honest.  There have been entirely too many fuckups by the moderators.

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #405 on: October 21, 2009, 07:31:09 PM »
Hmm... welp.  If the game continues...

I believe I've just proved UK's innocence.

Edible

« Reply #406 on: October 21, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »
It won't.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Abandoned due to many mod (Pesco) screwups
« Reply #407 on: October 21, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »
GAME CALLED
SHUT UP
STOP POSTING

Mods lose.

Post-game discussion from here on.

Edible

Re: Super Touhou RPG ~ Abandoned due to mod (Pesco's) screwups
« Reply #408 on: October 21, 2009, 07:41:58 PM »
It was an interesting concept, but needed to be fleshed out more to prevent some of the problems that arose.

Scum's ability was weak to the point where we didn't even use it all game, even after it was literally doubled in potency.  I'm sure other balance issues will arise as the character abilities come to light (sup Rou).

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #409 on: October 21, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
I don't regret being a jerk in this one.  It made people annoyed with me, just enough to be anti-town and therefore not the person to shoot, but also townie enough to not be lynched.  Roukanken is still town, I'll bet.  As is UK.  Drake too while we're at it.

Affinity is still my first guess to scum.  Second being Zakeri for dropping off of radar at times.

And Edible I suspecting before I even knew of the Serp damage.  As always, lurking and spellcard activation are key notes for me.

Break the Game to Make it Better.

Can we post our character profile?

EDIT:  What was the scum ability?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #410 on: October 21, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »
The role PMs as I had them.

-------
@@ ONE
-------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Rika Takahashi.  You are currently piloting your fearsome Flower Tank.  Please ignore the snickering in the background.

(I) Armor.  You take 1 less damage from attacks.

(I) Hit Points.  You start the game with 6 HP.

(B) The Aggressive Girl's Visionary Dream.  ...does not involve healing anyone.  You are not capable of Benevolence.

(T) Tank Tackle.  When you get tackled by a tank, it hurts.  Your Tackle inflicts 3 damage.

(S) Overheat. (3, 5 days)  You lose any HP you had remaining (after using this Spell Card, you will die).  On the first two days of this spell you may choose a player and inflict 2 damage to them, as well as having a 50% chance of taking -1 damage.  On the remaining three days you will uncontrollably attack everyone with a 25% chance per player of inflicting 1 damage.

Please confirm in-thread.  I wish you the best of luck.

--------
@@ TWO
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG... um... who are you?  From the way you're looking at me, you aren't Hong Meiling... Orange, maybe?  You never told us your name.

(I) Secret Proletariat Talk.  You may speak to Sara ( ____ ) outside the thread in this QuickTopic.  You do not know Sara's alignment.

(I) Hit Points.  You start the game with 7 HP.

(B) Benevolence.  Your Benevolence heals 1 damage.

(T) Flaming Tackle.  Your Tackle inflicts 2 damage.

(S) Extreme Pellet Typhoon. (2, 4 days)  On the day after you declare this card, inflict 1 damage to the target of your choice.  On the day after that, spread 3 damage however you like.  On the day after that, spread 6 damage however you like.

--------
@@ THREE
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Sara.  Mima still thinks you're weak.  I guess this is the part where you prove her wrong, right?  ...Well?  Right?

(I) Secret Proletariat Talk.  You may speak to Orange ( ____ ) outside the thread in this QuickTopic.  You do not know Orange's alignment.

(T) Tackle.  Your Tackle inflicts 1 damage.

(S) The Saint Was Crucified (3, 3 days).  Choose a target.  You will create a barrier around them for 2 damage.  Optionally, you may also inflict 2 damage to your target per day.  You may not change targets during this spell.

--------
@@ FOUR
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Rumia.  Not EX-Rumia, not GODRUMIA, just Rumia.  Hopefully this should be enough.

(S) Dark Sign "Demarcation" (3, 4 days).  You will take 1 less damage from attacks during this spell.  Choose a target.  Your target will take 1 damage plus 1 more damage for each action they have taken today.

--------
@@ FIVE
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Letty Whiterock.  Everyone knows you were holding back in PCB; let's see if that wench Lily White is so smug after this game--~

(I) Hit Points.  You start the game with 8 HP.

(B) Wintry Benevolence.  You aren't very good at this healing stuff.  Your Benevolence does nothing.

(T) Fatty Tackle.  Your Tackle inflicts 1 damage.  However, if you mention the word "fat" in the post where you Tackle someone, it will inflict 2 damage instead.

(S) Mystic Sign "Table Turning" (6, 2 days).  You will take 2 less damage from attacks during this spell.  You will recover 1 HP each day that this spell is in effect, plus 0.5x the damage of the attacks used against you (rounded down).

--------
@@ SIX
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Wriggle Nightbug.  Nobody respects bugs, do they?  It seems like it's up to you to take this game by swarm, then...~

(T) Wriggle Kick.  Your Tackle inflicts 2 damage.

(S) Wriggle Sign "Nightbug Tornado".  (4, 2 days)  You will take 2 less damage from attacks during this spell.  You will set a barrier about yourself for 2 damage.

--------
@@ SEVEN
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Shizuha "The Shiz" Aki.  You're bringing the power of sisterhood to this game, although you're not sure if that's actually any good or not...

(I) An Autumn Breeze.  You may speak to Minoriko Aki ( ____ ) outside the thread in this QuickTopic.  You do not know Minoriko's alignment.

(I) Hit Points.  You start the game with 6 HP.

(S) Leaf Sign "Falling Leaves of Madness". (3, 3 days)  Choose a target.  You will create a barrier around that target for 2 damage.  You may also target another player to inflict 2 damage.

--------
@@ SEVEN
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Minoriko Aki.  Your major claims to fame up to this point are being Touhou's awesomeface.jpg and having two left feet.  By the almighty power of sweet potatoes, that will change by the time this is over.

(I) An Autumn Breeze.  You may speak to Shizuha Aki ( ____ ) outside the thread in this QuickTopic.  You do not know Shizuha's alignment.

(I) Hit Points.  You start the game with 5 HP.

(B) Feast of Benevolence.  Your Benevolence heals 2 damage.  You may not use this on yourself if you Tackled on either of the previous two days.

(T) Bumper Crop Bump - I mean, Tackle.  Your Tackle does 2 damage.

(S) Autumn Sign "The Autumn Sky and a Maiden's Heart". (3, 3 days)  You will take 1 less damage from attacks during this spell.  You may target a player to inflict 2 damage.

--------
@@ EIGHT
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Kisume.  You mostly want to watch the fight from very, very close up.  You can has bucket!

(I) Bucket Armor.  You will take -1 damage each day.

(I) Hit Points.  You start the game with 5 HP.

(B) Bucket Runneth Over.  Your Benevolence heals 2 damage.  You may not use this on yourself more than 5 times.

(T) Bucket Tackle.  Your Tackle inflicts 1 damage, but you also take 1 damage.

(S) Horror "Well-Bucket Dropping Monster". (3, 4 days)  Choose up to three targets.  You will inflict 3 damage to them now, and 2 tomorrow.  You have a 50% chance of taking 1 less damage from attacks during this spell.  If the spell ends for any reason, the delayed damage will not occur.

--------
@@ NINE
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Yamame Kurodani.  You're not a bad youkai, just hungry.  You have to wonder how weak these humans are if spell card rules won't allow you to eat them...

(S) Spider "Cave Spider's Nest" (3, 4 days).  Choose a target.  You will set a barrier about your target for 1 damage.  You will inflict 2 damage to your target tomorrow.

--------
@@ TEN
--------

~NAME~

Welcome to Super Touhou RPG, Nazrin.  Even the servants of Byakuren are formidable, and you think you're a shoe-in for the prize at the end of this contest.  The youkai in this game are even lower than mice; this shouldn't be a problem for you.

(S) Search Sign "Gold Detector". (3, 4 days).  Choose a target.  You will inflict 2 damage to that target.  You will also learn something about your target.

Mod note: Gold Detector receives the text of one of the target's abilities; i.e. "(T) Tackle.  Your Tackle inflicts 1 damage."

-----

Base Role PMs:

~NAME~

You're Town.  Find the scum and kill them before they do the same to you.

~NAME~

You're Mafia.  Your partner is ( ____ ).  You may talk at any time here.  You win when you and/or your partner are the only people alive, or in other words all the Townies are dead.

You have an innate ability.
    (R) RAGE counter.  Every four days, you gain a RAGE point.  You may spend this RAGE point at any time to secretly inflict 1 damage to someone.  You may accumulate no more than 3 RAGE points at a time.  Any RAGE points used on the day you die will not count.  Your RAGE counter is separate from your partner's RAGE counter (i.e. the maximum amount of RAGE your scumteam can handle is 6).

Edible

« Reply #411 on: October 21, 2009, 07:45:33 PM »
Originally, scum could do 1 "secret" damage to anyone every 4 days.

Let the uselessness of that ability sink in.

It was eventually changed to every 2 days, but that still meant it would take 6 days with both scum remaining to do 6 damage to a person, which in all likelihood wouldn't even kill them.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #412 on: October 21, 2009, 07:47:50 PM »
What I had in mind with rage was that you guys would throw it onto someone right after Daybreak. Let them get tackled during the day and they die. That's just how I expected it to be used.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #413 on: October 21, 2009, 07:52:46 PM »
Rin was sort of broken, I'll admit, but I kept some of my weaknesses private.

3 attack, and a 1-point shield...but only 6 HP.

That's right, I'm the Glass Cannon.

Scratch this, people came in with 5. DAMN Rika is OP.

Spellcard was 'whut' in that while it dropped my HP to 0, it basically let me potentially survive for an extra 5 days. Admittedly for 3 of those I'd be hitting people randomly, but >_>

Gratuitious apologies to both GMs for being a jerk in the last day or so. Next time I won't enter a game unless I'm willing to keep badmouthing to myself. -_-

...At least I got Edible right. Not sure who the other partner is, but I'm sorta hoping UK. If not, my next guess'd probably be...Nietz, if I had to try.

Cut by role PMs...wow, I really was pretty stupidly broken. o_o

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #414 on: October 21, 2009, 07:54:58 PM »
Pesco, that's demanding a lot of luck.

Anyway, yeap, I was Wriggle.  And it would've been very useful if it was just me and scum left.  I could've meleed them to boot with ease.

EDIT:  Far from it Roukanken.  Many people couldn't even do 2 damage.  You're THE TANK.  And the badmouthing.  Well, this may sound like an excuse now, but that was just my attempt to annoy another player into arguing back and attacking me with some pointless reason.  I don't think it worked.  Still no regrets about being a jerk.

EDIT2:  Oh whatever, ROCK ON!  I still have my edge at this game.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:57:32 PM by Ramus »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #415 on: October 21, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »
The way Ramus does it is kinda emotionless IMO.

There's no luck in misleading town into killing each other for you. Good misleading scum would not have a problem of dealing insufficient damage with just rage points. There was also the chance of idiot town...

Kisume is also pretty broken. Nobody wanted her :(

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #416 on: October 21, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »
DAMMIT RAMUS T_T

Edible

« Reply #417 on: October 21, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
Pesco, that's basically like saying scum could win a game without using their nightkill.

It's possible, but completely besides the point.

« Reply #418 on: October 21, 2009, 08:01:10 PM »
Kisume is also pretty broken. Nobody wanted her :(

... I would have picked Kisume if I'd signed up. >_>

But I wanted to sit out and watch a game or two first. (... and it probably will end up being at least two since this one was such a variant setup, but yeah. Beside the point. The point is, Kisume~)

Ramus

• The Knightly Wizard
« Reply #419 on: October 21, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »
The way Ramus does it is kinda emotionless IMO.

There's no luck in misleading town into killing each other for you. Good misleading scum would not have a problem of dealing insufficient damage with just rage points. There was also the chance of idiot town...
DAMMIT RAMUS T_T
There's a reason why deadpan snarkers are the guys who solve the messy problems.  Granted, I could have built up logical arguments against others, but being whining and annoying tends to set people off just enough to find out who's scum and who's not.  And besides, Pesco, do you have the list of people and their alignments?  I'd like to prove right now that both Roukanken and UK are townie.

And take this as a lesson, just because someone's nice doesn't mean they're good and vice a versa.  See Archer from Fate/Stay Night for an example of the latter.