~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
東方我楽多叢誌 ~ Strange Articles of the Outside World (official web magazine?)
(1/1)
PK:

I didn't see this anywhere, so here you are.

Anyway, it seems like the 4th of October Touhou Station will launch this website. They talked about it in the last Touhou STation's broadcast.
Apparently, it's going to include Touhou news, ZUN's interview, and both official and unofficial Touhou comics (so kinda like SCoOW).
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: PK on September 30, 2019, 11:55:21 PM ---
I didn't see this anywhere, so here you are.

Anyway, it seems like the 4th of October Touhou Station will launch this website. They talked about it in the last Touhou STation's broadcast.
Apparently, it's going to include Touhou news, ZUN's interview, and both official and unofficial Touhou comics (so kinda like SCoOW).

--- End quote ---
(My Fonts&Text&HTML Formatting might aare still Glitching Emoticons : Watch out and Make the Best Possible off it,you are Welcome  !)
{POLISHING EDIT of my Needy-for-This Post  :derp:   :blush:    ? Yes!Yes!Yes! Truly Please . } .

~~~>>>
"" TOUHOU ( Eastern Project/Project East/Project of the East/Project of the Eatern /..."Oriental" " (translated and transliterated in ENG and based-of Romaji Roman Latin-Based,Generic "assit-reading aid" :) ) ?? Strange Articles of  the Outer World  ?? - ? SAotOW ?
for a Shorter ;) International Handle )" ; which is ,hopefully improving changes granted, BOTH a Clear Relation AND Stand-on-his-Feet Larger Share&Serving&Collaborative&Half-Outsourcing by
"THAT Official Zun's Approved&Surveyed MagaZine&FanZine of " TOUHOU Strange Creators of the Outer World - SCotOW "".

A Nicely Well Done and On-Time Announcement ,the ORIGINAL ONE typed within 14 Days by the Actual Release , Announcement for Touhou-ers&Companies ,MoTK-ers,Ex-MotK-ers, :blush: Guests & ...Viewers :blush:  .
From this post's TimeStamp it is going to happen in "the More than 7 Days, Rounded up to 8,of 1st Non-Previewed True Release "
 ALL REFS.&KUDOS to PK's QUOTE about and also toward [ several of bits if ENGlish and JP-ENG and JP Romaji in the Twitteer JP Link] "" Touhou Station[Twittwe for this website [ the SAotoW  WebSite ]   Apparently, [ Previewing Announcement ]""

Oh to be sure , in the near future there could be Reliable Partly-Translation and hopefully Sharing+Awareness+Refinement
(or ,concerning this" Here Field ," Fairly Reliable Automatic Translators/Translations and/or Interpretation and/or  Guessing-Work  and/or Intuitive Intuition)....besides the "ENG-Romaji Reading Aid - Captions foe Announcing&Publishing Logos, Titles,News... ,  :o
+ ;) ".
MrNoobomnenie:
If someone missed, this site will also monthly publish the new official Touhou manga - <Touhou Chireikiden> Hansoku Tantei Satori (<Eastern Strange Legend of Wise Spirits> Cheating Detective Satori). This manga is ONLINE and FREE!

https://touhougarakuta.com/comic/touhouchireikiden_1/ - the first chapter (in japanese, of course).
Lebon14:

--- Quote from: MrNoobomnenie on November 01, 2019, 06:24:01 PM ---If someone missed, this site will also monthly publish the new official Touhou manga - <Touhou Chireikiden> Hansoku Tantei Satori (<Eastern Strange Legend of Wise Spirits> Cheating Detective Satori). This manga is ONLINE and FREE!

https://touhougarakuta.com/comic/touhouchireikiden_1/ - the first chapter (in japanese, of course).

--- End quote ---

A group started to translate it since Clarste isn't interested. Here's their Tumblr w/first chapter translation link.
https://chireikiden.tumblr.com/post/188721675292/ch-1-touhou-chireikiden-cheating-detective
VTPHOENIX:
Amazing. Looking forward to voraciously reading up all that! When I have time!  :derp:
Navigation
Message Index

Go to full version