~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
<< < (133/136) > >>
isanomi:
Hello, can someone help help me with plus disk? For some reason the text always got cut off if it's a long one, both in and out of dialogue

qazmlpok:

--- Quote from: isanomi on January 20, 2020, 06:05:28 AM ---Hello, can someone help help me with plus disk? For some reason the text always got cut off if it's a long one, both in and out of dialogue

--- End quote ---
Are you running in Japanese locale? I can't remember for certain but that might have been the issue. Either that or a missing font.

Also, as a heads up, even if you fix it there will still be some text flowing off screen, since the English patch isn't well polished. Everything in your screenshot is fixable, though.

--- Quote from: Gesh86 on January 17, 2020, 12:06:55 PM ---Nice! I wonder if 3peso will utilize the possibility of bringing it to Steam. I'm sure it would sell impressively.

--- End quote ---

From reading his twitter, he's planning on releasing LoT2 on steam. This will include a Chinese translation and (I think) a "high resolution version". I haven't seen any mention of an official English release, but I'm optimistic on the grounds that if you go through the effort to translate to one different language, you might as well add on another.
isanomi:

--- Quote from: qazmlpok on January 20, 2020, 01:26:46 PM ---Are you running in Japanese locale? I can't remember for certain but that might have been the issue. Either that or a missing font.

Also, as a heads up, even if you fix it there will still be some text flowing off screen, since the English patch isn't well polished. Everything in your screenshot is fixable, though.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I did, the weird thing is even the text from the Japanese version also got cut off

Golbez:
What worked for me was changing the locale for non-unicode to Japanese, that dropdown in the picture. But perhaps that' s what you tried already. Now strangely when I put it back to English after I had it in Japanese for a year it stays neatly lined up, so I'm not sure anymore. Keep in mind that if it is set to Japanese, you may see slashes in folder path displays replaced with Yen signs sometimes.
isanomi:

--- Quote from: Golbez on January 20, 2020, 08:12:04 PM ---What worked for me was changing the locale for non-unicode to Japanese, that dropdown in the picture. But perhaps that' s what you tried already. Now strangely when I put it back to English after I had it in Japanese for a year it stays neatly lined up, so I'm not sure anymore. Keep in mind that if it is set to Japanese, you may see slashes in folder path displays replaced with Yen signs sometimes.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, however, I tried your method and sadly, it doesn't seem to work...
It's weird because last time I played this game, I didn't have a problem like this at all
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version