Author Topic: Sakuya Quest 14 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 226206 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Sakuya Quest 14 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #330 on: January 10, 2018, 03:02:00 AM »
> "Where is the closest magician that you trust?"

>"Closest would be Madeleine just outside of the forest," says Reimu. "Now, closest, competent, and might actually be willing to help without charging? That would be Flare over at Flare's Potions in the market, You can't miss it, it's just left of the Horse Goddess statue. She's not a real goddess, before you ask."

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #331 on: January 10, 2018, 03:54:15 AM »
> Do we recognize the name Madeleine?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #332 on: January 10, 2018, 05:54:05 AM »
> Do we recognize the name Madeleine?

>No.

>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #333 on: January 10, 2018, 04:20:21 PM »
> Did we see a Horse Goddess statue?
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #334 on: January 10, 2018, 04:22:41 PM »
> Did we see a Horse Goddess statue?

>Not that you recall.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #335 on: January 10, 2018, 04:28:51 PM »
> "I am afraid I do not know where this statue is."
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #336 on: January 10, 2018, 05:03:29 PM »
> "I am afraid I do not know where this statue is."

>"Okay, it's on the east side of the market," says Reimu. "Right in the middle. It's a new statue, only been there abou two centuries. Robed girl, long hair, looks kind of like Byakuren except with horse ears. Made of granite, I think?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #337 on: January 10, 2018, 08:11:40 PM »
>"Ah, I see. Thank you. Hmmm... by the way, would you happen to know anything about agate rings?"
>Chuckle. "Perhaps a strange question, but after you sent me to Haihan I noticed one among my things. I don't know for sure when it got there, but I don't recall ever finding one."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2018, 03:44:02 AM »
>"Ah, I see. Thank you. Hmmm... by the way, would you happen to know anything about agate rings?"
>Chuckle. "Perhaps a strange question, but after you sent me to Haihan I noticed one among my things. I don't know for sure when it got there, but I don't recall ever finding one."

>"Not really," says Reimu, shaking her head. "You hear things about magic rings here and there, but I don't know anything definite."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2018, 12:17:01 PM »
> "Hmm. So it was not your doing...bizarre."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2018, 12:32:04 PM »
> "Hmm. So it was not your doing...bizarre."

>"I dunno why you think I'd be giving rings away, but no."

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2018, 12:43:31 PM »
> "I had figured it may be a by-product of your...unique methods of transportation."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2018, 03:53:00 PM »
> "I had figured it may be a by-product of your...unique methods of transportation."

>"Wouldn't that be something?" says Reimu. "I could give one to every one of my maidens if it worked like that."

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2018, 05:25:57 AM »
>Chuckle. "I suppose you're not a goddess of rings, after all. Well, I have someone examining the ring already, just in case."

Thinking on our next move; what -can- we even do about Alice? Hope she comes back before terribly long? Having Monday Magic checked out is a thing, but what are we hoping to actually gain from it? (Hmm... maybe the magician can make us a safety ward against the kind of magic in there, or something along these lines)

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #344 on: January 14, 2018, 06:12:09 AM »
>Chuckle. "I suppose you're not a goddess of rings, after all. Well, I have someone examining the ring already, just in case."

>"That's what I would have suggested," says Reimu.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #345 on: January 16, 2018, 12:58:24 AM »
> Where did we leave the ring, again? With Ran?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #346 on: January 16, 2018, 05:52:50 AM »
> Where did we leave the ring, again? With Ran?

>Yes. She said she'd have Chen look it over.

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #347 on: January 18, 2018, 05:17:47 AM »
>"Well, thank you for the assistance. I think I'll head over to Flare's Potions now and see what can be done with this scroll."
>Curtsy, and wave as we head out towards the market and shop, as per Reimu's directions.

« Reply #348 on: January 18, 2018, 07:17:18 AM »
>Don't leave just yet.
> "...Oh, how could I almost forget, I should tell you who was responsible for pulling me into this time against my own will."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #349 on: January 18, 2018, 07:36:47 AM »
>"Well, thank you for the assistance. I think I'll head over to Flare's Potions now and see what can be done with this scroll."
>Curtsy, and wave as we head out towards the market and shop, as per Reimu's directions.

>She bows back as you curtsey. "I'll see if I can do anything about this Alice situation in the meantime."
>You depart and take to the air again. The market is easy enough to find, you've been there before by this point. Sweeping over the eastern part of it, you find the statue Reimu was talking about, it's a fairly short person in robes with big, horsey ears and a kind expression. She does look a little bit like Byakuren, now that you look at it. They could be cousins.
>The area near the statue is reasonably empty for a bustling market; the stands here gravitate more toward random junk than food and day to day objects. There isn't much foot traffic here compared to the other parts, you don't need to dodge and push around crowds to get where you want to go, just go around the occasional person. Your target is easy enough to find; a house at the edge of the of the statue's plaza has its entire front painted with bright reds, oranges, and yellows in swirly patterns, forming a large sign that reads "FLARE'S POTIONTORIUM"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2018, 06:56:27 AM »
Whoops! Well we can always visit Reimu again later. Perhaps after... Patchouli <_<

>Enter the.. potiontorium?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #351 on: January 19, 2018, 10:21:28 AM »
>Enter the.. potiontorium?

>You walk through the simple sliding door. Inside is what looks like the front room of a house, filled with a variety of mismatched shelves and benches, loaded with a variety of bottles with a variety of contents and a variety of little signs under them. The shelves are arranged haphazardly, many at angles, creating something like a maze. However, there is a straight aisle toward a counter near the middle of the store, where you can see a woman of mixed human and youkai heritage in wine-colored robes. She is barely chest high to you, but wear a large, light hat shaped line a cone that extends past your head, decorated with what seem to be stars and...various kinds of fruit? She wears glasses that take up much of her face; curiously rather than having a pair of simple arms that extend to her ears o hold them on, her glasses have a set of four arms coming out at angles and almost make them look like she is wearing a pair of eye patches.
>"Come on in!" she says. "Feel free to browse!"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #352 on: January 19, 2018, 05:23:48 PM »
>"Thank you... although I have something a bit different in mind. Are you Flare?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #353 on: January 19, 2018, 05:33:57 PM »
>"Thank you... although I have something a bit different in mind. Are you Flare?"

>"Flare Motoori, at your service!" she says.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #354 on: January 19, 2018, 05:43:15 PM »
> Do we know that family name?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #355 on: January 19, 2018, 06:12:15 PM »
> Do we know that family name?

>You are aware of the book renter in the Human Village, though you have little real contact. They were apparently suppliers to Rinnosuke, before things fell apart.

>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #356 on: January 19, 2018, 06:25:34 PM »
> "Ah, the Motoori line still lasts?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #357 on: January 19, 2018, 06:51:59 PM »
> "Ah, the Motoori line still lasts?"

>She looks at you blankly. Then shrugs. "I guess?"

>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #358 on: January 19, 2018, 09:48:31 PM »
"Oh, so your family line isn't dead?" GREAT WAY TO START A CONVERSATION

>Chuckle. "Sorry, it's a long story. Regardless, someone recommended you for helping with a scroll I have."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #359 on: January 19, 2018, 10:20:25 PM »
>Chuckle. "Sorry, it's a long story. Regardless, someone recommended you for helping with a scroll I have."

>"Oh? What kind of scroll?" says Flare, eyebrows raising.

>_