Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 264572 times)

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #960 on: September 13, 2017, 05:22:18 AM »
Prime:

> Check.

RinDai:

> "... I am... going to propose to Cirno-chan and Koa... Like... a proposaling for... marriage..."
> Fidget a bit while blushing.

===

KokoDai (T):

> When you find one, you will just need to stare at it closely.

===

ExperiDai:

> Wait.

===

AliDai:

> "Well... I would want it to be as perfect as possible, yes... but I feel it. This time... it's just too good."

===

HakuDai:

> "So... Would you mind if I ask you permission for something important, Miss Reimu?"

===

MakaiDais:

> "Progress? Progress in what?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #961 on: September 13, 2017, 08:56:47 AM »
Gasanadai-chan:

>Ooo... gently poke the umbrella wings in the meanwhile.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"You said that if you start drawing too much attention or something, you'll end up getting sealed away i think, and i don't believe that."

Koishidai-chan:

>!
>Warp safely there and gently hug Koishi.
>"How did you know about Miss Eiki and i ?"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #962 on: September 13, 2017, 11:03:20 AM »
HamiDai:

> "Oh, right, sure. Lead the way."

---

Myon:

> If permissible, prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so whenever we control her body, she thinks she is moving herself unless we tell her that we are moving her.
> If permissible, prepare and cast a spell that gives us primary physical control over Youmu's body such that Youmu cannot resist acting as we prompt her body to act (like the spell LunaDai cast on LadyBug and Luna a while back).

Youmu (F):

> ...Maybe the entire Netherworld itself? Would that even work? If I pressed myself against the ground strategically, maybe...or maybe there are things in space I could absorb, like she mentioned earlier?

---

SenDai:

> Listen to Virtue's thoughts.

---

UdoDai:

> (T) Oh, I suppose that's true. Okay, hold on!
> Prepare and cast a spell on this room that makes it so, as long as the door is closed, no sound will escape it (that is, no one outside the room will be able to hear anything inside the room). Anyone inside the room should still be able to hear noises outside the room as normal.
> Once that spell is cast, prepare and cast a spell on the door to the room that makes it so, as long as Reisen is in her room, no one other than Reisen and ourselves can open it without knocking first.
> (T) There! Now no one outside the room can hear inside the room, and no one can open the door without knocking first.

---

SatoDai:

> Check ourselves out now that Utsuho is a part of us. Any further height/chest/hair/other growth?
> (T) Hi, Miss Okuu! Welcome to Miss Satori's wonderful new body!

---

DoreBug (R):

> "...Hmm...you know, I'm not actually sure. I guess the only way we'd find out is if you did it."

---

> Force-wake HecaDai.

DahlBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HecaDai that makes her faith-based magic match ours (can do literally anything at insignificant faith costs).

HecaDai:

> Once we're properly awake, continue omni-observing Junko and Hecatia, and listen to Hecatia's thoughts again.
> Think about what it is that Junko and Hecatia are considering doing.
> Once our magic is enhanced, prepare and cast a spell on Junko that impulses her to reconsider doing whatever it is they're talking about.

---

> Continue omni-observing Eiki.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 03:04:12 PM by Suwako Moriya »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #963 on: September 13, 2017, 08:55:59 PM »
//Whatever happened to resolving disputes in discord to keep the thread free of OOC chatter?  ???

ShyDai:
>Nod, and warp ourselves and our companion to a clear spot on the outside of the village using omnivision.
>"Here we are."
>Guide her down the path to the village, wave hi at any fairy groups who spot us and greet them.
>Did we ever put the village rules in the center of the village yet? If not make a note to do that ideally before this quest ends.

>Make the flowers, but don't overdo it. We want this world to be a beautiful and ideal place for our imminent proposal, not an overdose of sugar.
>Assess. Do we think it's ready?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #964 on: September 13, 2017, 09:52:52 PM »
//Final Three parsings. Two remain~
Prime:

> Check.

RinDai:

> "... I am... going to propose to Cirno-chan and Koa... Like... a proposaling for... marriage..."
> Fidget a bit while blushing.

===

KokoDai (T):

> When you find one, you will just need to stare at it closely.

===

ExperiDai:

> Wait.

===

AliDai:

> "Well... I would want it to be as perfect as possible, yes... but I feel it. This time... it's just too good."

===

HakuDai:

> "So... Would you mind if I ask you permission for something important, Miss Reimu?"

===

MakaiDais:

> "Progress? Progress in what?"
> You still haven't gone anywhere else...

> "Y-You can do that when you're well again, not now." Rin frowns.

> Kokoro continues to look.

> You wait for them to finish...

> Alice sighs.

> "What?" Reimu seems suspicious.

> "Well you only made a world. What about creating people?" Shinki asks.
Gasanadai-chan:

>Ooo... gently poke the umbrella wings in the meanwhile.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"You said that if you start drawing too much attention or something, you'll end up getting sealed away i think, and i don't believe that."

Koishidai-chan:

>!
>Warp safely there and gently hug Koishi.
>"How did you know about Miss Eiki and i ?"
> You poke the wings as you continue.

> "People would want to stop you if you were doing something they didn't like or were against."

> You warp and hug Koishi tightly.
> "Why are you here? You should be with your family and friends enjoying stuff..." Koishi says.
HamiDai:

> "Oh, right, sure. Lead the way."

---

Myon:

> If permissible, prepare and cast a spell on Youmu that makes it so whenever we control her body, she thinks she is moving herself unless we tell her that we are moving her.
> If permissible, prepare and cast a spell that gives us primary physical control over Youmu's body such that Youmu cannot resist acting as we prompt her body to act (like the spell LunaDai cast on LadyBug and Luna a while back).

Youmu (F):

> ...Maybe the entire Netherworld itself? Would that even work? If I pressed myself against the ground strategically, maybe...or maybe there are things in space I could absorb, like she mentioned earlier?

---

SenDai:

> Listen to Virtue's thoughts.

---

UdoDai:

> (T) Oh, I suppose that's true. Okay, hold on!
> Prepare and cast a spell on this room that makes it so, as long as the door is closed, no sound will escape it (that is, no one outside the room will be able to hear anything inside the room). Anyone inside the room should still be able to hear noises outside the room as normal.
> Once that spell is cast, prepare and cast a spell on the door to the room that makes it so, as long as Reisen is in her room, no one other than Reisen and ourselves can open it without knocking first.
> (T) There! Now no one outside the room can hear inside the room, and no one can open the door without knocking first.

---

SatoDai:

> Check ourselves out now that Utsuho is a part of us. Any further height/chest/hair/other growth?
> (T) Hi, Miss Okuu! Welcome to Miss Satori's wonderful new body!

---

DoreBug (R):

> "...Hmm...you know, I'm not actually sure. I guess the only way we'd find out is if you did it."

---

> Force-wake HecaDai.

DahlBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on HecaDai that makes her faith-based magic match ours (can do literally anything at insignificant faith costs).

HecaDai:

> Once we're properly awake, continue omni-observing Junko and Hecatia, and listen to Hecatia's thoughts again.
> Think about what it is that Junko and Hecatia are considering doing.
> Once our magic is enhanced, prepare and cast a spell on Junko that impulses her to reconsider doing whatever it is they're talking about.

---

> Continue omni-observing Eiki.
> "...Could you get my clothes from the room? It'd be awkward to just come and go with them still there..." Aya says.

> You aren't allowed such...
> I don't think a place like that could be absorbed separately... And I think Yuyuko has a job to do here too. "How do you resist... enjoying what you always have Daiyousei?" Youmu questions.

> If I say something, it'll end up becoming a compliment chain again. I'd love to do more than this, but we're not acquainted in that way.

> You prepare and cast another couple of spells to aid your little rabbit.
> "It's not like there's a lot more feeling than normal with these. And besides, I don't really want to right now. Not in the mood or anything."

> You check...
> There was an actual significant height increase compared to Orin's addition.
> Satori now has very large black wings, along with your wings that were already present.
> "Whoaa..." Okuu speaks. "This is a lot of arms." She waves.
> "Okuu's here too?" Orin questions.
> "Oh? Where's Orin? I can hear her but-"
> "You're both in my body." Satori explains.

> "I don't think I wanna take that risk..."

> You wake Hecadai.
> She already has boosted spells.
> You take up on the observation.
> It may be better to do something like this at home or similar, but at least she's willing. Hecatia thinks.
> That seems to be their current topic... It should be none of your business, but you're a matchmaker...
> You prepare and cast.
> "Perhaps you're right in the location not being right, but there's not too much harm in staying this way."
> "You're right..." Junko agrees.
> "That's better." Hecatia smiles.

> "Well, there's Daiyousei again." Komachi says. "You gonna talk to her about doing more that-"
> "Let's get going Komachi." Eiki says.
> "You're not-... Well, alright." Komachi starts to lead the two away.
> As you follow in observation, the two seem to be getting further and further away.

> Maribel and Renko return to the bedroom, the former starting to retrieve an outfit.
> "Well..." Maribel says. "Because of me being who I am and living here and now, it's not really good for me to let you change or fuse with me...

> Tokiko seems to be nearing your home... Having her find the world now might not be that great...
//Whatever happened to resolving disputes in discord to keep the thread free of OOC chatter?  ???

ShyDai:
>Nod, and warp ourselves and our companion to a clear spot on the outside of the village using omnivision.
>"Here we are."
>Guide her down the path to the village, wave hi at any fairy groups who spot us and greet them.
>Did we ever put the village rules in the center of the village yet? If not make a note to do that ideally before this quest ends.

>Make the flowers, but don't overdo it. We want this world to be a beautiful and ideal place for our imminent proposal, not an overdose of sugar.
>Assess. Do we think it's ready?
> You warp with the fairy to the edge of the Fairy Village, and guide her in.
> You wave at the fairies, though your newcomer still seems nervous.
> No... You reeeaally should, you've put it off long enough.

> You make a majority of the flowers.
> This is fine... but it could use more airborne decorations or decorations that are higher than the three of you would be...
>_
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:54:40 PM by Neovereign »

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #965 on: September 13, 2017, 10:03:11 PM »
HamiDai:

> "...If you really want me to, I will. That might be awkward in its own way, though..."

---

Youmu (F):

> The possibility of out space still exists, though...and I could get as large as I want and absorb as much as I want out there, since there's no one out there to see me or to be disrupted by my doing things.

Myon:

> "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Mistress."

---

Virtue (F):

> That tengu fusion is in a relationship with another her, though...maybe I could ask her primary lovers for permission for that sort of thing some day.

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes her chest extremely more pleasurable the larger it is.
> (T) Oh, that first part isn't true, Miss Reisen. That's part of the magic, after all! But if you don't want to, then you don't want to, and that's fine.

---

SatoDai (T):

> Yeah! Miss Satori a Super Miss Satori now!

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Don't forget, Miss Doremy, I can prevent any harm or illness from coming to you."

---

Hecatia (F):

> Maybe I could ask that fairy to make it safer for us here, so we wouldn't get caught doing anything?

---

MerryBug:

> Frown sadly.
> "Aww...well, if you say so, Miss Merry."

---

TokiBug:

> Check our host's thoughts.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #966 on: September 13, 2017, 11:04:51 PM »
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Stopping someone doesn't have to be to thrown them into some kind of mystical prison or seal, i have made many mistakes through my days around, some of which i wish i could forget them entirely, and yet i was forgiven. Say, you have never even talked to Miss Reimu about your true self have you ? You really should, even though she looks really rough, that's just for when it's needed, and last time i checked you never caused an incident or atempted so... Alt..."
>Smile.
>"This isn't some kind of 'Rumia Versus The World' deal, you are of no harm to the world, you just need to find your purpose."
>Touch the area of her heart with our finger.

Prime:

-Okay, if Kono has yet to unfuse:

>"Kono-chan. I have a biiiiiig surprise for you, Cirno-chan and Koa-chan, but for that i'll need you to unfuse, it's really important."
>Smile brightly and wait for her to do so.

-Back to regular:

>"Okay, i want you two to close your eyes and not open them until i say so, otherwise it will spoil the surprise, and nobody likes spoiled surprises right ?"
>Wait for them to do so, then having Nannydai-chan keep an eye on the kids while we warp safely with Cirno-chan and Koa to "Titania's Sanctuary" or whatever other names people will prefer, making sure to have those two facing the lake and being near the shore.
>Once there, sync up with Alicedai-chan and have her deliver the boxes with the rings, check up on them carefully to see if everything is okay and all the rings are in place, then close them.
>"Okay, each of you put your hands together and open them, but don't open your eyes ! I'm going to give you something to hold, so please hold them carefully."
>Put the box with the red ring on Koa's hand (check again if needed).
>Put the box with the blue ring on Cirno-chan's hand (check again if needed).
>Keep the green ring.
>If it's all good. "Okay, you may open your eyes and see what i gave you two."
>Wait for them to do so, while we open ours too at the same time as them.
>"Koa-chan, Cirno-chan, you and the children we had together have brought me the most happiness i could have ever imagined in this lifetime as an fairy, my heart pumps with feelings of joy and warmth, with excitement flowing through my nerves, with these feelings, i ask you this..."
>Kneel gracefully with a warming smile.
>"Shall we takes our relationship to a full-fledged marriage and completely link our hearts ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Smile.
>"Trust me, she most certainly is, and i too should be with a certain someone i am really fond of, after all, we have a lot of things to do together."

Gasanadai-chan:

>Quicker ! Just safely warp to nearby Reimu, use omnivision to locate her.
>"Reimu, there's something i wanna talk about with you."
>Explain to her the whole thing, and how we intend to execute our plan to make fusion an safer thing, starting with one Fusion Law thing Daiyousei came up with.
>"So ? What do you think ?"
>What do we think of doing an blessing or miracle that will give Alt. Daiyousei some confidence back ? Or at least sending an divine message to Alt. Sanae/Gasanae pleading for them to do whatever they can to save her from that depression ?
>If we are okay with such, try it.

Any Dai with the enhanced spells:

>Cast an spell that makes it so that any attempts, be it magical or scientifical, to find out what is Furi's and to an extent Alt. Furi's ability will away fail, regardless of the method.
>Cast another spell that makes it so that nobody can copy or replicate Furi's/Alt. Furi's magic through fusion or any other methods, and that only Furi herself can use her ability.
>Cast one final spell that makes it so that Furi/Alt. Furi's Magic can only be used if Furi/Alt. Furi isn't doing so for the sake of intentionally harming or damaging someone, be it physically or mentally.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 05:09:20 AM by Vampy-chan Lover »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #967 on: September 14, 2017, 07:54:32 PM »
RinDai:

> "I have this gut feeling that this is the right moment... N-Not like I don't appreciate your concern, of course! It's just that it doesn't feel like I will get a better chance, even if I'm somewhat tired..."

===

KokoDai:

> Beat. (IT RETURNED! AT THE VERY END!)

===

HakuDai:

> "Well... The Three Fairies of Light, Lily and Clownpiece have been trying to do fusion. Obviously, they don't know to, but... I wanted to ask of you a permission for me to teach them how to do it. They are part of Indiana as well... well, not Clownpiece, but we can add her to this! I alpha omega promise that they will behave with it."

===

YukiDai:

> Flash our eyes, looking at her.
> "C-Creating people?!"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #968 on: September 15, 2017, 02:33:25 AM »
//I would play this game until the forums close for good. If everyone else wants to drop and give me the last two or three posts, though, that's fine by me!

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #969 on: September 15, 2017, 04:11:24 AM »
Prime:

-Okay, if Kono has yet to unfuse:

>"Kono-chan. I have a biiiiiig surprise for you, Cirno-chan and Koa-chan, but for that i'll need you to unfuse, it's really important."
>Smile brightly and wait for her to do so.

-Back to regular:

>"Okay, i want you two to close your eyes and not open them until i say so, otherwise it will spoil the surprise, and nobody likes spoiled surprises right ?"
>Wait for them to do so, then having Nannydai-chan keep an eye on the kids while we warp safely with Cirno-chan and Koa to "Titania's Sanctuary" or whatever other names people will prefer, making sure to have those two facing the lake and being near the shore.
>Once there, sync up with Alicedai-chan and have her deliver the boxes with the rings, check up on them carefully to see if everything is okay and all the rings are in place, then close them.
>"Okay, each of you put your hands together and open them, but don't open your eyes ! I'm going to give you something to hold, so please hold them carefully."
>Put the box with the red ring on Koa's hand (check again if needed).
>Put the box with the blue ring on Cirno-chan's hand (check again if needed).
>Keep the green ring.
>If it's all good. "Okay, you may open your eyes and see what i gave you two."
>Wait for them to do so, while we open ours too at the same time as them.
>"Koa-chan, Cirno-chan, you and the children we had together have brought me the most happiness i could have ever imagined in this lifetime as an fairy, my heart pumps with feelings of joy and warmth, with excitement flowing through my nerves, with these feelings, i ask you this..."
>Kneel gracefully with a warming smile.
>"Shall we takes our relationship to a full-fledged marriage and completely link our hearts ?"
>Do not do this part of Raf's post. The rest is fine.

Prime:
>If Kono has not unfused yet:
>>"Alright I need you to unfuse and close your eyes, it's a biiiiiiig surprise, so no peeking until I tell you, got it?"
>>Help them unfuse if necessary.
>Else:
>>"Alright I need you two to close your eyes, it's a biiiiiiig surprise, so no peeking until I tell you, got it?"

>Once they've closed their eyes, and we're 100% sure they won't peak, warp ourselves to our new world with them in tow. Make sure we're all landing on a clear spot, preferably with a beautiful view over the lake. Only the best for our lovers' first experience with our paradise.
>Once we're settled in: "Alright, open them!"
>Watch their reactions to our new world.
>"I made this place with my goddess powers, what do you two think?"

------------------------

AliceDai:
>Take a moment to practice holding Cirno and Koa's ring boxes, balance each one, closed, in the palm of our hands.
>>If we're confident we can do this properly, as well as warp them safely such that they rest perfectly in our palms, open the ring boxes, set them oriented away from us, and wait on standby.
>>>DO NOT actually send them yet.

>>If we cannot, try to place both rings in the same box. If they fit snugly, close the box and wait on standby.

>>Else: Just wait on standby. We'll improvise when the time comes.

------------------------

ShyDai:
>Lead the fairy to the center of town.
>"Hey, don't be nervous. All the fairies here are friendly and good to one another. If you decide to stay here, then they'll definitely welcome you."
>Smile

------------------------

Address All Awake Fairies via omnipresence:
>"Hey, everyone, it's Daiyousei. Just wanted to let you know I'm showing a new fairy around the town to see if she wants to stay here. She's a bit shy, so try not to approach her too fast or crowd her too much if you do see us, but feel free to say hello if you want!"

>Hum a tune

>Please delete the clutter posts.

EDIT:

>Cast an spell that makes it so that any attempts, be it magical or scientifical, to find out what is Furi's and to an extent Alt. Furi's ability will away fail, regardless of the method.
>Exclude attempts made by Furi herself. She has a right to her own magic.
>Don't cast this or the other two furi related spells unless the faith is negligable. Don't cast them if we feel a bad feeling from attempting to cast them either.

//I'm 90% certain this is going to backfire since these spells themselves are technically using Furi's magic. Which causes a paradox.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 05:30:43 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #970 on: September 15, 2017, 06:19:14 AM »
HamiDai:

> "...If you really want me to, I will. That might be awkward in its own way, though..."

---

Youmu (F):

> The possibility of out space still exists, though...and I could get as large as I want and absorb as much as I want out there, since there's no one out there to see me or to be disrupted by my doing things.

Myon:

> "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Mistress."

---

Virtue (F):

> That tengu fusion is in a relationship with another her, though...maybe I could ask her primary lovers for permission for that sort of thing some day.

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes her chest extremely more pleasurable the larger it is.
> (T) Oh, that first part isn't true, Miss Reisen. That's part of the magic, after all! But if you don't want to, then you don't want to, and that's fine.

---

SatoDai (T):

> Yeah! Miss Satori a Super Miss Satori now!

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Don't forget, Miss Doremy, I can prevent any harm or illness from coming to you."

---

Hecatia (F):

> Maybe I could ask that fairy to make it safer for us here, so we wouldn't get caught doing anything?

---

MerryBug:

> Frown sadly.
> "Aww...well, if you say so, Miss Merry."

---

TokiBug:

> Check our host's thoughts.
> "It'd be better than me though. I mean, it'll be like you getting my clothes for after the bath... Maybe we're putting too much thought into just this."

> "Your enhancements and... Well, nevermind..." Youmu looks up. Space... Though that's going out of Gensokyo...

> I should ask. Even if nothing ever happens in the future, it's still good to be accepted. Virtue continues.

> You prepare and cast.
> Reisen glances down and gives a brief test.
> The effects hit your fusion like an invisible goddess warship, as despite seeing it happen, this much wasn't anticipated.
> "T-That's..." Reisen takes a moment to gather herself, before looking down again.

> "Imagine all the petting you could do Miss Satori!" Okuu waves.
> "I have. There's only so much space on someone's head though." Satori says.
> "Oh... But it's still better than normal!"

> "Do I have to eat this? Don't you have any better preferences?" Doremy asks.
> You're considering just having her start it quickly and come to realize it's benefits...

> It might be worthwhile if I could talk to her right now, but interrupting this might make things worse.

> "Sorry." Maribel says.
> "I don't get why we have to be special against Daiyousei..." Renko says.
> "It's complicated..."

> Her home should be around here... Tokiko continues.
RinDai:

> "I have this gut feeling that this is the right moment... N-Not like I don't appreciate your concern, of course! It's just that it doesn't feel like I will get a better chance, even if I'm somewhat tired..."

===

KokoDai:

> Beat. (IT RETURNED! AT THE VERY END!)

===

HakuDai:

> "Well... The Three Fairies of Light, Lily and Clownpiece have been trying to do fusion. Obviously, they don't know to, but... I wanted to ask of you a permission for me to teach them how to do it. They are part of Indiana as well... well, not Clownpiece, but we can add her to this! I alpha omega promise that they will behave with it."

===

YukiDai:

> Flash our eyes, looking at her.
> "C-Creating people?!"
> "Mm..." Rin murmurs in dissatisfaction.

> Kokoro has found a crack, and is staring into it.

> "I don't think they can be trusted with keeping it just for Indiana." Reimu says. "It's better for you not to tell them."

> "Mhm."
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Stopping someone doesn't have to be to thrown them into some kind of mystical prison or seal, i have made many mistakes through my days around, some of which i wish i could forget them entirely, and yet i was forgiven. Say, you have never even talked to Miss Reimu about your true self have you ? You really should, even though she looks really rough, that's just for when it's needed, and last time i checked you never caused an incident or atempted so... Alt..."
>Smile.
>"This isn't some kind of 'Rumia Versus The World' deal, you are of no harm to the world, you just need to find your purpose."
>Touch the area of her heart with our finger.

Koishidai-chan:

>Smile.
>"Trust me, she most certainly is, and i too should be with a certain someone i am really fond of, after all, we have a lot of things to do together."

Gasanadai-chan:

>Quicker ! Just safely warp to nearby Reimu, use omnivision to locate her.
>"Reimu, there's something i wanna talk about with you."
>Explain to her the whole thing, and how we intend to execute our plan to make fusion an safer thing, starting with one Fusion Law thing Daiyousei came up with.
>"So ? What do you think ?"
>What do we think of doing an blessing or miracle that will give Alt. Daiyousei some confidence back ? Or at least sending an divine message to Alt. Sanae/Gasanae pleading for them to do whatever they can to save her from that depression ?
>If we are okay with such, try it.

>Cast another spell that makes it so that nobody can copy or replicate Furi's/Alt. Furi's magic through fusion or any other methods, and that only Furi herself can use her ability.
>Cast one final spell that makes it so that Furi/Alt. Furi's Magic can only be used if Furi/Alt. Furi isn't doing so for the sake of intentionally harming or damaging someone, be it physically or mentally.
EDIT:>Exclude attempts made by Furi herself. She has a right to her own magic.
>Don't cast this or the other two furi related spells unless the faith is negligable. Don't cast them if we feel a bad feeling from attempting to cast them either.

//I'm 90% certain this is going to backfire since these spells themselves are technically using Furi's magic. Which causes a paradox.
> You push, but, just darkness...
> "Talk to Reimu about me? Why?"

> "Being at a lot of places at once isn't good..." Koishi says.

> You warp near Reimu, causing her to jump in alarm as if she was going to strike you.
> "Why are you coming here like this? There's already one of you here." Reimu says.
> You explain to Reimu, ignoring her question.
> "Look, I got up not too long ago. Don't bombard me with things so soon..."
> You think she might already be getting better. Those letters had to be sent by someone that could warp them, and they mentioned that she was turning in for the night too. Maybe she's on the road to recovery...

> You cast the first, however, that strange condition returns, continuously sapping your magic reserves as the spell continuously tries to be cast.
> You stop it as before, preventing any major damage... You wonder what would happen if you let it keep trying in order to succeed...
Prime:
>If Kono has not unfused yet:
>>"Alright I need you to unfuse and close your eyes, it's a biiiiiiig surprise, so no peeking until I tell you, got it?"
>>Help them unfuse if necessary.
>Else:
>>"Alright I need you two to close your eyes, it's a biiiiiiig surprise, so no peeking until I tell you, got it?"

>Once they've closed their eyes, and we're 100% sure they won't peak, warp ourselves to our new world with them in tow. Make sure we're all landing on a clear spot, preferably with a beautiful view over the lake. Only the best for our lovers' first experience with our paradise.
>Once we're settled in: "Alright, open them!"
>Watch their reactions to our new world.
>"I made this place with my goddess powers, what do you two think?"

------------------------

AliceDai:
>Take a moment to practice holding Cirno and Koa's ring boxes, balance each one, closed, in the palm of our hands.
>>If we're confident we can do this properly, as well as warp them safely such that they rest perfectly in our palms, open the ring boxes, set them oriented away from us, and wait on standby.

>>If we cannot, try to place both rings in the same box. If they fit snugly, close the box and wait on standby.

>>Else: Just wait on standby. We'll improvise when the time comes.

------------------------

ShyDai:
>Lead the fairy to the center of town.
>"Hey, don't be nervous. All the fairies here are friendly and good to one another. If you decide to stay here, then they'll definitely welcome you."
>Smile

------------------------

Address All Awake Fairies via omnipresence:
>"Hey, everyone, it's Daiyousei. Just wanted to let you know I'm showing a new fairy around the town to see if she wants to stay here. She's a bit shy, so try not to approach her too fast or crowd her too much if you do see us, but feel free to say hello if you want!"

>Hum a tune

>Please delete the clutter posts.
> You help the two unfuse back into Koakuma and Cirno.
> "Okaaay." Cirno closes her eyes.
> "Mm." Koakuma closes hers.
> You try to warp with the two to your world, succeeding.
> You tell them to open their eyes.
> "You changed the lake?" Koakuma questions.
> "Where'd all the flowers come from..." Cirno looks around.

> You can hold them with your palm, so you're confident in warping, so you prep them.

> You continue guiding the fairy.
> "Really?" She asks.
> "So we gotta wait?" Some of the fairies ask.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #971 on: September 15, 2017, 11:10:44 AM »
All Dais Everywhere:

> Ditch all magic we've ever absorbed through fusions, warping it into open air to get rid of it as needed. (We should still retain all of our own magics, as well as the growth magics we absorbed from first Sanae and then Alice however long ago that was.)

---

HamiDai:

> "Maybe we should both go? So we can talk about what happened if we need to. I don't think it's a good idea to let this sort of thing fester...it'd be best to discuss it with Hatate so clear boundaries are set for the sake of the future of the relationship."

---

LunaDai:

> As we continue poking into the night, prepare and cast a spell on Luna and her bubble that makes them invisible to everyone except Luna and ourselves.
> Look around for a large open area nearby, safe for people of Youmu's and Myon's sizes to suddenly appear without crashing into anything.
> Watch Luna's dream again.
>> If it would not be awkward within the context of what's happening in the dream: (D) You're the best, Lady Luna! I hope we can have fun together forever!

Youmu:

> (F) She did suggest it, though. And she's been safely there before with others...and I could absorb as much as I want and be as big as I want and feel as good as I want, and nobody will be able to tell me otherwise...
> "A-Anyway, let's try going to space, like you suggested. I want to see and feel just how much I can absorb into myself."

Myon:

> Nod with a smile.
> "You got it, Mistress!"
> Prepare and cast spells on Youmu and then ourselves that encase our heads in bubbles with unlimited fresh air in them.
> Prepare and cast spells on Youmu and ourselves that internally warm our bodies enough to combat the cold of space.
> Warp ourselves and Youmu safely into outer space, using what LunaDai can see as a guide.
> Prepare and cast spells on Youmu and ourselves that allow us to sense absorbable objects in space, like meteors, planets, and other things (but not Luna).
> Begin our space travel absorption adventure!

---

SenDai:

> Snuggle closer.

Virtue (F):

> Here's to hopefully a wonderful future together...

---

UdoDai:

> (T) ...Oh my...ehehehe~
> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that prevents any Daiyousei manifestation other than us from feeling that sort of pleasure through Reisen, so as to not distract everyone else.
> Let Reisen have her fun if she desires.

---

SatoDai:

> (T) Oh, that gives me another idea! Pardon my intrusion, Miss Satori, but I hope everyone will enjoy this.
> Prepare and cast a spell on the Satori fusion that restricts the use of Satori's head and voice to only Satori and ourselves.
> Create a second head on Satori's body to the left of Satori's head that matches Rin's normal head and whose use and voice are restricted to Rin and ourselves.
> Create a third head on Satori's body to the right of Satori's head that matches Utsuho's normal head and whose use and voice restricted to Utsuho and ourselves.
> (T) Now you can both gets lots of pets whenever you want!

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Really, Miss Doremy, you can trust me on this. I wouldn't try to make you do anything that would harm you or taste disgusting. If you do this, you will enjoy it."
> Take control of Doremy's body.
> Maneuver as appropriate and swallow the house.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Junko and Hecatia's room that makes it so, as long as the door is closed, no sound will escape it (that is, no one outside the room will be able to hear anything inside the room). Anyone inside the room should still be able to hear noises outside the room as normal.
> Once that spell is cast, prepare and cast a spell on the door to Junko and Hecatia's room that makes it so, as long as Junko and Hecatia are both in the room, no one other than Junko, Hecatia, and ourselves can open it without knocking first.

Hecatia (T, that is, so Hecatia hears this in her head in our voice)

> Hey, Miss Hecatia, it's me! Daiyousei! Sorry to interrupt, but I forgot to tell you something important...I thought you and Miss Junko might want some privacy since there's a lot of people in this mansion, so I made it so no noise inside the room can be heard outside the room as long as the door is closed, and also so anyone that wants to enter can't open the door without knocking first as long as you're both in there. Okay, have a good night for reals this time!

HecaDai:

> Continue omni-observing Junko and Hecatia and listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> If Hecatia takes our message favorably and tells Junko about it, prepare and cast spells on both of them that impulse them to get undressed.
> Continue watching and listening to the room until/unless activities get to a point where common decency requires Junko and Hecatia be given privacy.

---

MerryBug:

> "It is what it is, I guess."

RenBug:

> "As long as I'm allowed to stay here at all, I'll be happy!"

---

TokiBug (T):

> Wait, Miss Tokiko! It's me, Daiyousei! Can you not come any closer for a bit? Something really private and important is about to happen...

---

> Try to continue omni-observing Eiki and 'Machi.
> If they are still in our observation and omni-talking range, speak quietly nearby them.
> "I'm sorry about that, Miss Eiki. And I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. And...thanks for everything you've done for me."
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 12:17:35 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #972 on: September 15, 2017, 02:31:21 PM »
//Hope that doesn't affect the air...

Rumidai-chans:

>Do not ditch the Sakuya Magic, we will still need that ! Both for work and for making Sakuya-sama proud.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Because Miss Reimu has an influence of pretty much any affairs around here, after all she beat up everyone in Gensokyo during incidents, if you can explain what you feel and your fear of going back to before."
>Nod.
>"I'm here for you Rumia-chan, and i wanna help you out with your new life."

All Dais:

>Make sure to sense the air to see if the magic has been dissipated, don't wanna just leave it hanging around saturating the air and risk some incident happeninf through that.

Gasanadai-chan:

>Wait for Reimu to get a better grip, then discuss it with her once she is ready, explaining why we came to her for it.
>Once we are finished, either proceed with the plan or go back to the drawing board to prepare another.
>Even if Alt. Daiyousei is getting better... we still need to give it mind, she could have an relapse at some point, so we should keep contact with Alt. Sanae/Gasanae and make sure she recovers well.
>Think and wonder about Alt. Gasanae's actions, the whole Lucien Hostage deal and siding with Seija and the destruction of the Mansion, wonder and ponder why all that was done using our combined knowledge.

Any Dai with Enhanced Spells:

>Now try Conditions 2 and 3, regardless of their success or failure.
>If they both fail, try to just make it so only Furi and Alt. Furi by extent can use her own magic.
>Cast an spell just for the heck of it to know if Maribel is an blood relative to Yukari, if it works and they are, try another to see if they are mother and daughter.
>Try another one to know why Maribel obeys Yukari even though she doesn't really wanna do it.
>Make sure Maribel doesn't end up as an Gap Hag too.

Any Dai:

>Put up those rules at the village ! Try creating the sign or whatever in our world and then warping it to the center of the village.
>And make sure that the rules include: "Everyone can live and work in this village, regardless of species.

Koishidai-chan:

>Pout.
>"I'm not really Dai-chan... maybe i should do something so that my identity stops being Daiyousei... but cmon, i wanna show you what i practiced back there at your home.
>Grab her arm gently and await excitedly.
>A new name... think about one in the meanwhile (AKA free for the parser to pick).
>Help Koishi with her plans and aid Dai-chan with bringing her influence down to the underground if possible and if she wants.

Rikadai-chan:

>Ponder taking up a new identity too.
>Go on and have an happy and curious life learning about science and the vast things of the universe alongside our dear Rika and the hypervessel crew, and making great discoveries and breakthroughs, also help Yumemi prove those silly scientists wrong and rub it in their face if she wants, among other stuff.

Sumidai-chan:

>Ponder also taking up a new identity, also taking pictures of our 14-year physical age and 18-year physical age bodies to make look like we do age likea human (and prove that the "Dai" in our name has been around for a good time).
>Live an happy and warm life alongside Sumi, learn about the wonders of the rest of the world, it's culture, finally see what is an ocean and a sea, and give Sumi an nosebleed of the good kind in a nice frequency.

Prime:

>Make sure to teach and guide our kids so they can choose their own future, it's why we didn't make Belgrade our shrine maiden, because we can't just push it onto her like that.
>Keep helping Flan with her self control, and once she is ready enough, let her have her first taste of freedom and allow her to explore Gensokyo for the first time, watching over her like Sakuya does.
>Ponder doing as Shinki said and creating brand new species by ourselves.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #973 on: September 15, 2017, 06:30:40 PM »
>And make sure that the rules include: "Everyone can live and work in this village, regardless of species.
>Change this to: "All peoples are viewed as equal in the eyes of this village. Humans, Youkai, Fairies, Demons, etc. Despite being a Fairy Village, if anyone is a good person, regardless of what they are, they are welcome to live here as long as they abide by these rules and treat their neighbors with equal respect."

-----------------------------------

Prime:
>"No, not exactly. Like I said, I used my powers to make this world. I made it in the lake's image, and then tried my bestest to make it really beautiful. It's probably not much to look at now, but I'll do my best to add to this place in the future. Anyway, I really hope you two think this is a beautiful place."
>Fidget.
>"Anyway, I brought you here because I thought this would be a nice place for what I want to say."
>Look our lovers in the eyes. "Koa, Cirno-chan. I didn't know it then, but before I met you two my life was incomplete. I doubt I'd be the person I am today if I never met either one of you, and I can't imagine life without either one of you either. Even if I lost all the people who believe in me, I'd still cling to existence knowing the both of you have faith in me, and I'd never let anything keep us apart without a fight, because I love the both of you so much. Anyway, we're a family now, and we have three beautiful children, but I feel that something is missing, and that it has to be done sooner or later."
>Smile
>"So, without further ado, there's something I want to ask both of you. Koakuma and Cirno, the loves of my life..."
>Kneel down on one knee and hold out our hands, palms flat.

AliceDai:
>Warp the prepared ring boxes to Prime's waiting hands so that they rest and balance on her palms without clipping. Have Cirno's ring on the palm closest to Cirno and Koa's ring on the one closest to Koa.

Prime:
>Once the rings arrive:
>"...Will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------------------

ShyDai:
>"I'm sure of it."
>Sage nod.

Disembodied fairy voices:
>Giggle a bit
>"No, no... You can greet her whenever you want. I just wanted you to know she's a little shy, that's all. But if she decides to stay here, she'll probably warm up to all of you once she gets to know you."
----------------------------------------------------------
>Continue to ease the Shy Fairy into the village, explaining what we can, and, if she decides to stay, try to help her integrate into the village life if she has difficulty.
>Continue to bring in good fairies that we find who wish to join our ranks. And greet any wild fairies, or non-fairies, that decide to visit on their own accord.
>Remember to begin Flora's Shrine Maiden training at some point.
>Always watch over Furi to make sure she stays on a good or neutral path. If she discovers her powers, we want to make sure she doesn't use them for bad things, since we've experienced bad applications of them first hand. [moriya]Editing in extra detail in the interest of not posting again: This can be done with FukuBug.[/moriya]

Construction Duo:
>Make sure to finish the house as best as we can and ask Ruukoto and others for help with the plumbing and stuffs and thingies.

>Remember to talk to Gasanae about our child's flower in the future and express our concerns for protecting it. We can trust Sanae and Kogasa with such an important secret, and maybe they can help us find a solution.

[moriya]Almost forgot one final important thing!

//Tashiiiiii~[/moriya]

//EDIT: LOL

[moriya]//Waiting for Tashi to post what he started writing over an hour ago[/moriya]

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:32:31 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #974 on: September 15, 2017, 07:33:31 PM »

//Tashiiiiii~[/moriya]

RinDai:

> Put a hand on her shoulder.
> "Don't worry, Rin. I appreciate that you worry about me. I will make this happen and I will rest as needed. I promise!"
> Along with RinBug and Rin herself, continue hanging around together. We have to build up a good friendship with the Kirin!
> In the way, try to ask Rin if she could be our teacher at learning how to play the erhu. Of course, she doesn't have to do it, but we would love to.
> Also, while we are at it, ask Rin if she could consider being in a group, like a band. Her skills must not go unnoticed. Who knows, maybe and we can form a group like us as the dancers and singers, while she is the one who plays the instrument. Nevertheless, if said happens, we'll make her have as much protagonism as us, or even more! No matter what, she must be happy and hang around with other people! Let's expand her world!

===

KokoDai:

> Explain as needed to Kokoro how to get to Senkai, if there's anything needed besides staring to a crack.
> Make sure to be a good companion to Kokoro. If we are staying like this, let's please her as much as we can with whatever changes she wants, but don't make possible things that could corrupt so much her mind. She's so innocent... ... ... Even if she has a body like this.
> Kokoro's mindset is that of a child... or a very distracted one. There's nothing bad with that for now! As long as we exist, be inside or outside her, let's guide her to more mature mindset, but don't got overboard. Learn things slooowly and caaalmly. She doesn't must become a pervert who wants to know every single person's underwear color. Or more scandalous! Read lewd stuff! That can't ever happen, right?

===

ExperiDai:

> Even if we can't talk with Rumia properly right now, that doesn't mean this is the end of fanciness!
> Be it Team 9 or whatever person we know is close enough... Ask for their clothes!
> ...
> No wait... That sounds bad...
> Ask them for help. We might not be able to make our redesigns soon, but we are on our way! There is people who will be willing to help and find materials, give us ideas, and more materials and more ideas! We must let our imagination fly!
> And on that matter! Consider using any kind of footwear if we feel comfy with it. Maybe we are barefoot all the time, but we also have to change style from time to time! What about thigh-highs? ... White ones? Maybe, maybe~

===

AliDai:

> After we warp the rings, look at Alice with a smile and, once our job is done, hug Alice if she allows so.
> This person right here... was one of the major authors of this tale. Helping us with the rings and even giving us our first daughter. We must not forget her. We must not forget how much we dear this person right here.
> In the future, ask her if we could participate with her at doll-making. Not like we want to meddle in that if she doesn't want to, but learning how to pass our time with her doing something that she loves to do... That would be wonderful. I am sure she will be happy if we learn and stay with her from time to time.

===

HakuDai:

> Let the fusion and Reimu have their chat. This is something more important than what we have to say...
> ... but it doesn't mean it is not important!
> Try to convince Reimu that our fairy friends won't do any harm if they learn fusion. Don't be annoying, though.
> And if that isn't enough to convince her, then let's do something:
> After some time of this talk right now (preferably a day or so) gather all of our fairy friends that form Indiana, plus Clownpiece, and talk with Reimu along with them. They have to promise they will behave with fusion and do as Reimu says. Even if it sounds hard, I'm sure they will understand. Indiana would love to have a new addition with her. The strongest fairy would love to!

===

MakaiDais:

> Let's get down to business!
> Let Shinki explain to us how to create people and how to get in the rails of having a world. Sure, it will be hard, but we have overcome every challenge up to now, right? Right? So we can do this!
> Let's explore Makai some more if Shinki allows so. Preferably with her, so we can meet more people without fearing that they think we are enemies of some kind due to coming from Gensokyo. Let's expand our friend list here too!
> ... but overall...
> ... don't stop hugging Shinki! ❤

===

> Remember to make Indiana's spellcard. We might not be too sure about what kind of pattern or bullets we'll use... BUT INDIANA IS THE STRONGEST FAIRY! Nothing should be impossible!

> Ah, Yukari... Our relationship isn't that great, is it...?
> Well, let's fix that! Remember to talk with Yukari. Not to convince her from anything, but just to befriend her! We can start things over and lead our relation to a more healthy one! And more dream-self-hugging shenanigans!

> Ah... We are a goddess... Let's make honor to that! Make sure to give blessings as needed to anyone who deserves them! We love our family and friends, but at the same time, we love our dear followers! And for that, I thank all of you! ❤

And overall...

From the bottom of my heart...

So as I pray...

"Heavenly Cross"

Bring it, Parser!!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #975 on: September 16, 2017, 01:30:05 AM »
All Dais Everywhere:

> Ditch all magic we've ever absorbed through fusions, warping it into open air to get rid of it as needed. (We should still retain all of our own magics, as well as the growth magics we absorbed from first Sanae and then Alice however long ago that was.)

---

HamiDai:

> "Maybe we should both go? So we can talk about what happened if we need to. I don't think it's a good idea to let this sort of thing fester...it'd be best to discuss it with Hatate so clear boundaries are set for the sake of the future of the relationship."

---

LunaDai:

> As we continue poking into the night, prepare and cast a spell on Luna and her bubble that makes them invisible to everyone except Luna and ourselves.
> Look around for a large open area nearby, safe for people of Youmu's and Myon's sizes to suddenly appear without crashing into anything.
> Watch Luna's dream again.
>> If it would not be awkward within the context of what's happening in the dream: (D) You're the best, Lady Luna! I hope we can have fun together forever!

Youmu:

> (F) She did suggest it, though. And she's been safely there before with others...and I could absorb as much as I want and be as big as I want and feel as good as I want, and nobody will be able to tell me otherwise...
> "A-Anyway, let's try going to space, like you suggested. I want to see and feel just how much I can absorb into myself."

Myon:

> Nod with a smile.
> "You got it, Mistress!"
> Prepare and cast spells on Youmu and then ourselves that encase our heads in bubbles with unlimited fresh air in them.
> Prepare and cast spells on Youmu and ourselves that internally warm our bodies enough to combat the cold of space.
> Warp ourselves and Youmu safely into outer space, using what LunaDai can see as a guide.
> Prepare and cast spells on Youmu and ourselves that allow us to sense absorbable objects in space, like meteors, planets, and other things (but not Luna).
> Begin our space travel absorption adventure!

---

SenDai:

> Snuggle closer.

Virtue (F):

> Here's to hopefully a wonderful future together...

---

UdoDai:

> (T) ...Oh my...ehehehe~
> Prepare and cast a spell on ourselves that prevents any Daiyousei manifestation other than us from feeling that sort of pleasure through Reisen, so as to not distract everyone else.
> Let Reisen have her fun if she desires.

---

SatoDai:

> (T) Oh, that gives me another idea! Pardon my intrusion, Miss Satori, but I hope everyone will enjoy this.
> Prepare and cast a spell on the Satori fusion that restricts the use of Satori's head and voice to only Satori and ourselves.
> Create a second head on Satori's body to the left of Satori's head that matches Rin's normal head and whose use and voice are restricted to Rin and ourselves.
> Create a third head on Satori's body to the right of Satori's head that matches Utsuho's normal head and whose use and voice restricted to Utsuho and ourselves.
> (T) Now you can both gets lots of pets whenever you want!

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Really, Miss Doremy, you can trust me on this. I wouldn't try to make you do anything that would harm you or taste disgusting. If you do this, you will enjoy it."
> Take control of Doremy's body.
> Maneuver as appropriate and swallow the house.

---

HecaDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Junko and Hecatia's room that makes it so, as long as the door is closed, no sound will escape it (that is, no one outside the room will be able to hear anything inside the room). Anyone inside the room should still be able to hear noises outside the room as normal.
> Once that spell is cast, prepare and cast a spell on the door to Junko and Hecatia's room that makes it so, as long as Junko and Hecatia are both in the room, no one other than Junko, Hecatia, and ourselves can open it without knocking first.

Hecatia (T, that is, so Hecatia hears this in her head in our voice)

> Hey, Miss Hecatia, it's me! Daiyousei! Sorry to interrupt, but I forgot to tell you something important...I thought you and Miss Junko might want some privacy since there's a lot of people in this mansion, so I made it so no noise inside the room can be heard outside the room as long as the door is closed, and also so anyone that wants to enter can't open the door without knocking first as long as you're both in there. Okay, have a good night for reals this time!

HecaDai:

> Continue omni-observing Junko and Hecatia and listening to Hecatia's thoughts.
> If Hecatia takes our message favorably and tells Junko about it, prepare and cast spells on both of them that impulse them to get undressed.
> Continue watching and listening to the room until/unless activities get to a point where common decency requires Junko and Hecatia be given privacy.

---

MerryBug:

> "It is what it is, I guess."

RenBug:

> "As long as I'm allowed to stay here at all, I'll be happy!"

---

TokiBug (T):

> Wait, Miss Tokiko! It's me, Daiyousei! Can you not come any closer for a bit? Something really private and important is about to happen...

---

> Try to continue omni-observing Eiki and 'Machi.
> If they are still in our observation and omni-talking range, speak quietly nearby them.
> "I'm sorry about that, Miss Eiki. And I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. And...thanks for everything you've done for me."
//Hope that doesn't affect the air...

Rumidai-chans:

>Do not ditch the Sakuya Magic, we will still need that ! Both for work and for making Sakuya-sama proud.

All Dais:

>Make sure to sense the air to see if the magic has been dissipated, don't wanna just leave it hanging around saturating the air and risk some incident happeninf through that.
> You warp your fusion collected magic, aside from RumiDai's Sakuya magic, into the air above you.

> "Okay..." Aya settles.

> You prepare and cast.
> You ensure an area for Myon and Youmu.
> Things still seem to be going very well for her.
> "As do I, as long as everyone is fine with it. I'm sure none of them see it as a waste of time."

> You prepare and cast safety-related spells for Youmu and yourself.
> You warp and finally reach space. The limits have finally been broken.
> You prepare a spell to aid in your size increasing, and cast it.
> "We're really up here..." Youmu comments.

> You snuggle up even more, and Virtue returns the motion pleasingly.

> You prepare and cast.
> You affirm that Reisen's previous statement about the mood no longer applies, rather, it's very much the opposite now.

> You prepare and cast, before creating a few more body parts.
> "This is... interesting." Satori speaks
> "Ooh. Now I'm a different part of Satori-sama." Okuu speaks.
> "Why are we like this? Couldn't we just have been near her or something?" Orin questions.
> "Don't hate it immediately. You haven't given it a chance." Satori frowns a bit.
> "O-Okay." Orin speaks.

> You have Doremy go for the house, to her prior reluctance.
> As it's being done however, she seems more willing.

> You prepare and cast a couple of spells and inform Hecatia.
> "But... Junko. I can assure you we'll be fine in here. That fairy had a few instances of magic done in order to guarantee us a peaceful night. Now, of course she may mean for sleep, but they could be made use of in another way. An opportunity with these circumstances doesn't show itself often." It seems we may have been lucky this time.
> The two are already undressed. That or they have another set of skin-like clothes on and have set their original pair near the bed...
> "...No impressions could be made if nothing's revealed." Junko agrees.
> "Then let's enjoy the time we've been given." Hecatia advances.
> You take a moment to affirm your success in another good match.

> "At least Yukari was fine with that." Renko nods.
> "We'll get more permissions in the future." Maribel says. "Eventually..."

> "Oh!" Tokiko stops. "You're here!"

> "Komachi." Eiki holds a hand up.
> Komachi stops and you don't seem to be getting further from them anymore.
> "Have you been taking what I've said into consideration?" Eiki asks.
Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Because Miss Reimu has an influence of pretty much any affairs around here, after all she beat up everyone in Gensokyo during incidents, if you can explain what you feel and your fear of going back to before."
>Nod.
>"I'm here for you Rumia-chan, and i wanna help you out with your new life."

Gasanadai-chan:

>Wait for Reimu to get a better grip, then discuss it with her once she is ready, explaining why we came to her for it.
>Once we are finished, either proceed with the plan or go back to the drawing board to prepare another.
>Even if Alt. Daiyousei is getting better... we still need to give it mind, she could have an relapse at some point, so we should keep contact with Alt. Sanae/Gasanae and make sure she recovers well.
>Think and wonder about Alt. Gasanae's actions, the whole Lucien Hostage deal and siding with Seija and the destruction of the Mansion, wonder and ponder why all that was done using our combined knowledge.

Any Dai with Enhanced Spells:

>Now try Conditions 2 and 3, regardless of their success or failure.
>If they both fail, try to just make it so only Furi and Alt. Furi by extent can use her own magic.
>Cast an spell just for the heck of it to know if Maribel is an blood relative to Yukari, if it works and they are, try another to see if they are mother and daughter.
>Try another one to know why Maribel obeys Yukari even though she doesn't really wanna do it.
>Make sure Maribel doesn't end up as an Gap Hag too.

Any Dai:

>Put up those rules at the village ! Try creating the sign or whatever in our world and then warping it to the center of the village.

Koishidai-chan:

>Pout.
>"I'm not really Dai-chan... maybe i should do something so that my identity stops being Daiyousei... but cmon, i wanna show you what i practiced back there at your home.
>Grab her arm gently and await excitedly.
>A new name... think about one in the meanwhile (AKA free for the parser to pick).
>Help Koishi with her plans and aid Dai-chan with bringing her influence down to the underground if possible and if she wants.

Rikadai-chan:

>Ponder taking up a new identity too.
>Go on and have an happy and curious life learning about science and the vast things of the universe alongside our dear Rika and the hypervessel crew, and making great discoveries and breakthroughs, also help Yumemi prove those silly scientists wrong and rub it in their face if she wants, among other stuff.

Sumidai-chan:

>Ponder also taking up a new identity, also taking pictures of our 14-year physical age and 18-year physical age bodies to make look like we do age likea human (and prove that the "Dai" in our name has been around for a good time).
>Live an happy and warm life alongside Sumi, learn about the wonders of the rest of the world, it's culture, finally see what is an ocean and a sea, and give Sumi an nosebleed of the good kind in a nice frequency.

Prime:

>Make sure to teach and guide our kids so they can choose their own future, it's why we didn't make Belgrade our shrine maiden, because we can't just push it onto her like that.
>Keep helping Flan with her self control, and once she is ready enough, let her have her first taste of freedom and allow her to explore Gensokyo for the first time, watching over her like Sakuya does.
>Ponder doing as Shinki said and creating brand new species by ourselves.
> "Maybe I should just get beat up by her. That'd be the easy way."

> "Ugh... Look, fusion's a thing you came up with. Take care of it however you feel necessary. If anyone causes problems with it, then it's your responsibility, and I'll come down on you for it."
> You wonder if Reimu's word about taking care of Fusion however you feel can be taken over Shiki Eiki's.
> You think...
> But it's not something you want to dwell on as this fusion...

> The two spells give you bad feelings... You don't want something happening to Furi herself...

> You cast.
> Though the spell works, you don't gain any new information or any confirmation on if they're blood relatives or not... It's suspicious...
> You cast another spell.
> You now know, or rather, recall, that sometimes there's something you do, even though you don't want to. You feel incredibly stupid, given how long you've been doing things you didn't want to with Cirno in the past...

> You try to create a sign with the rules...
> However, it doesn't work.

> You grab Koishi's arm.
> "I don't wanna cause more trouble..."

> You can't go on anywhere until they decide to get this ship moving!

> You haven't seen Sumireko in a while actually. You're a bit worried.

> You mentally list future developments to start on...

RinDai:

> Put a hand on her shoulder.
> "Don't worry, Rin. I appreciate that you worry about me. I will make this happen and I will rest as needed. I promise!"
> Along with RinBug and Rin herself, continue hanging around together. We have to build up a good friendship with the Kirin!
> In the way, try to ask Rin if she could be our teacher at learning how to play the erhu. Of course, she doesn't have to do it, but we would love to.
> Also, while we are at it, ask Rin if she could consider being in a group, like a band. Her skills must not go unnoticed. Who knows, maybe and we can form a group like us as the dancers and singers, while she is the one who plays the instrument. Nevertheless, if said happens, we'll make her have as much protagonism as us, or even more! No matter what, she must be happy and hang around with other people! Let's expand her world!

===

KokoDai:

> Explain as needed to Kokoro how to get to Senkai, if there's anything needed besides staring to a crack.
> Make sure to be a good companion to Kokoro. If we are staying like this, let's please her as much as we can with whatever changes she wants, but don't make possible things that could corrupt so much her mind. She's so innocent... ... ... Even if she has a body like this.
> Kokoro's mindset is that of a child... or a very distracted one. There's nothing bad with that for now! As long as we exist, be inside or outside her, let's guide her to more mature mindset, but don't got overboard. Learn things slooowly and caaalmly. She doesn't must become a pervert who wants to know every single person's underwear color. Or more scandalous! Read lewd stuff! That can't ever happen, right?

===

ExperiDai:

> Even if we can't talk with Rumia properly right now, that doesn't mean this is the end of fanciness!
> Be it Team 9 or whatever person we know is close enough... Ask for their clothes!
> ...
> No wait... That sounds bad...
> Ask them for help. We might not be able to make our redesigns soon, but we are on our way! There is people who will be willing to help and find materials, give us ideas, and more materials and more ideas! We must let our imagination fly!
> And on that matter! Consider using any kind of footwear if we feel comfy with it. Maybe we are barefoot all the time, but we also have to change style from time to time! What about thigh-highs? ... White ones? Maybe, maybe~

===

AliDai:

> After we warp the rings, look at Alice with a smile and, once our job is done, hug Alice if she allows so.
> This person right here... was one of the major authors of this tale. Helping us with the rings and even giving us our first daughter. We must not forget her. We must not forget how much we dear this person right here.
> In the future, ask her if we could participate with her at doll-making. Not like we want to meddle in that if she doesn't want to, but learning how to pass our time with her doing something that she loves to do... That would be wonderful. I am sure she will be happy if we learn and stay with her from time to time.

===

HakuDai:

> Let the fusion and Reimu have their chat. This is something more important than what we have to say...
> ... but it doesn't mean it is not important!
> Try to convince Reimu that our fairy friends won't do any harm if they learn fusion. Don't be annoying, though.
> And if that isn't enough to convince her, then let's do something:
> After some time of this talk right now (preferably a day or so) gather all of our fairy friends that form Indiana, plus Clownpiece, and talk with Reimu along with them. They have to promise they will behave with fusion and do as Reimu says. Even if it sounds hard, I'm sure they will understand. Indiana would love to have a new addition with her. The strongest fairy would love to!

===

MakaiDais:

> Let's get down to business!
> Let Shinki explain to us how to create people and how to get in the rails of having a world. Sure, it will be hard, but we have overcome every challenge up to now, right? Right? So we can do this!
> Let's explore Makai some more if Shinki allows so. Preferably with her, so we can meet more people without fearing that they think we are enemies of some kind due to coming from Gensokyo. Let's expand our friend list here too!
> ... but overall...
> ... don't stop hugging Shinki! ❤

===

> Remember to make Indiana's spellcard. We might not be too sure about what kind of pattern or bullets we'll use... BUT INDIANA IS THE STRONGEST FAIRY! Nothing should be impossible!

> Ah, Yukari... Our relationship isn't that great, is it...?
> Well, let's fix that! Remember to talk with Yukari. Not to convince her from anything, but just to befriend her! We can start things over and lead our relation to a more healthy one! And more dream-self-hugging shenanigans!

> Ah... We are a goddess... Let's make honor to that! Make sure to give blessings as needed to anyone who deserves them! We love our family and friends, but at the same time, we love our dear followers! And for that, I thank all of you! ❤

And overall...

From the bottom of my heart...

So as I pray...

"Heavenly Cross"

Bring it, Parser!!
> "If you promise..."

> You explain to Kokoro...
> And the two of you begin to fall into Senkai.

> You wait as the other Dai continues to steal your Rumia away from you...

> You hug Alice, regardless of if she wanted to or not, but she seems to accept it.
>Change this to: "All peoples are viewed as equal in the eyes of this village. Humans, Youkai, Fairies, Demons, etc. Despite being a Fairy Village, if anyone is a good person, regardless of what they are, they are welcome to live here as long as they abide by these rules and treat their neighbors with equal respect."

-----------------------------------

Prime:
>"No, not exactly. Like I said, I used my powers to make this world. I made it in the lake's image, and then tried my bestest to make it really beautiful. It's probably not much to look at now, but I'll do my best to add to this place in the future. Anyway, I really hope you two think this is a beautiful place."
>Fidget.
>"Anyway, I brought you here because I thought this would be a nice place for what I want to say."
>Look our lovers in the eyes. "Koa, Cirno-chan. I didn't know it then, but before I met you two my life was incomplete. I doubt I'd be the person I am today if I never met either one of you, and I can't imagine life without either one of you either. Even if I lost all the people who believe in me, I'd still cling to existence knowing the both of you have faith in me, and I'd never let anything keep us apart without a fight, because I love the both of you so much. Anyway, we're a family now, and we have three beautiful children, but I feel that something is missing, and that it has to be done sooner or later."
>Smile
>"So, without further ado, there's something I want to ask both of you. Koakuma and Cirno, the loves of my life..."
>Kneel down on one knee and hold out our hands, palms flat.

AliceDai:
>Warp the prepared ring boxes to Prime's waiting hands so that they rest and balance on her palms without clipping. Have Cirno's ring on the palm closest to Cirno and Koa's ring on the one closest to Koa.

Prime:
>Once the rings arrive:
>"...Will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------------------

ShyDai:
>"I'm sure of it."
>Sage nod.

Disembodied fairy voices:
>Giggle a bit
>"No, no... You can greet her whenever you want. I just wanted you to know she's a little shy, that's all. But if she decides to stay here, she'll probably warm up to all of you once she gets to know you."
----------------------------------------------------------
>Continue to ease the Shy Fairy into the village, explaining what we can, and, if she decides to stay, try to help her integrate into the village life if she has difficulty.
>Continue to bring in good fairies that we find who wish to join our ranks. And greet any wild fairies, or non-fairies, that decide to visit on their own accord.
>Remember to begin Flora's Shrine Maiden training at some point.
>Always watch over Furi to make sure she stays on a good or neutral path. If she discovers her powers, we want to make sure she doesn't use them for bad things, since we've experienced bad applications of them first hand. [moriya]Editing in extra detail in the interest of not posting again: This can be done with FukuBug.[/moriya]

Construction Duo:
>Make sure to finish the house as best as we can and ask Ruukoto and others for help with the plumbing and stuffs and thingies.

>Remember to talk to Gasanae about our child's flower in the future and express our concerns for protecting it. We can trust Sanae and Kogasa with such an important secret, and maybe they can help us find a solution.

//Tashiiiiii~[/moriya]

//EDIT: LOL

[moriya]//Waiting for Tashi to post what he started writing over an hour ago[/moriya]

> You kneel with palms open, then perfectly warp the open boxes.
> ...
> Then you hit 'em.
> "We can be even closer?" Cirno questions. "Y-Yes! Yes Dai-chan! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes-"
> The devil seems to faint, falling before you could react. Maybe you gave her too much to think about at once...

> "Okay." The fairies agree, smiling a bit mischievously.
> The village starts to pour out towards you and the fairy.
> "Welcooooomeeeee!" The fairies start dogpiling on you and the fairy. It doesn't feel like tackles, but more like a bunch of hugs. The commotion is wild and you can't understand them, but you do understand that they don't want to hurt the newcomer, and are trying their best...

> You continue building the treehouse. Is this your fate for the rest of existence...?

Prime: After about the thousandth time of Cirno shouting yes, Koakuma came too. When she recovered, the devil tearfully accepted what she claims she isn't worth, before Cirno tackled the two of you down in her excitement. You don't wish someone was there to record the moment, as the three of you already have it in your memories for good...

HamiDai: You and Aya retrieved her clothes from the room, being interrupted by Hatate as she apologized. The three of you talked things out, and concluded in ensuring everyone considered the other's feelings when something's going on. Letting Hatate and Momiji enjoy each other's company for some time longer, You and Aya headed out for the same.

LunaDai: Lady Luna continued to grow through the effects of your gradual spell and your poking. You continued in hope that when the fusion woke up, she'd want to keep going with this forever...

Myon: Youmu continued in space, absorbing all sorts of matter into her chest. As her inhabitants were all dead anyways, no further harm was done to them. Yuyuko became upset over the lack of food and her familiar home as well as it's displacement however, and the two were scheduled to be punished because of this.

SenDai: Spent little time in comfort before KokoDai interrupted with her host. It may have been for the better, as Virtue sooner asked and was given permission to be with her Daiyousei more comfortably, removing the worry of offending Prime's family. KokoDai was soon booted out as the Buddhists and Taoists preferred to mentor her over you doing so, especially given how you almost led Kokoro into something someone like her shouldn't have seen yet.

UdoDai: Managed to connect with the bunny girl more, and when she requested, she was allowed to stay within her longer. Reisen expressed that it would not be permanent, however, to the Dai's dismay.

SatoDai: The three headed fusion stayed intact for some time before they became unwanting of it. They expressed their enjoyment of the time, and you were allowed to stay with Satori longer. However, she eventually decided she wanted to split, and while you didn't have to go home, you couldn't stay there all the time.

DoreDai: Doremy finished eating Seija's abandoned house, and also KoishiDai's snowman fortress, however, unlike the chocolates, she restrained herself much more, and your trial with her ended. She expressed enjoyment over the company and some of the situations, but remarked that alone time was good too, and you parted ways for now. Koishi continued to claim that she was troublesome to you, and you continued to deny it. You're unsure if you convinced her otherwise, and your mind just didn't dwell on it, suspiciously...

HecaDai: Hecatia and Junko's time went well and bid farewell to the residents as their stay at the mansion ended. The two left Gensokyo a while after discussing with you about continuing this tour another time and thanking you.

MerryBug & RenBug: The two became Dais as they were depraved of their fusing fix and forced to stay in person outside of the sealing club's bodies. They still were allowed to accompany the two girls in the house, thinking of them each time they left. The gap youkai paid them visits on few occasions, some good, some less than so...

TokiBug: Finally found the host that would enjoy her enhancements, and their descent into madness began.

RumiDais: Despite you being against it, Rumia steeled herself for fighting Reimu, and made plans towards it immediately, interrupting the Dais already with Reimu. The youkai was beat, and she was lectured on how she should make her danmaku more beautiful.

GasanaDai: Through being given permission to do what she wants, but being held responsible, the fusion had to discuss with her counterparts on what to do. An agreement has yet to be reached.

You eventually built a sign for the Fairy Village, welcoming it to all species. However, you were opposed by not just the fairies, but the goddesses as well in that it would just cause many more problems to arise. By democracy mode, you were outvoted, ironically.

RikaDai: Although you were basically part of the crew, you had been told that your actions from the Alt!World occurrence makes you a dangerous person to delve in their travels, and you were kicked off. Rika bid her farewells, while being told that there were many fish in the sea and stars in the sky. Apparently, Rika eventually became close with someone else, but the development is still small... You wonder if you should help match them or just stay out of it...

SumiDai: Although she hadn't appeared for some time, Sumireko finally showed up, asking you for a favor. You agreed, and started a process that seemed like it'd help the two of you together in the future. However, she revealed her intentions to fix what the two of you screwed up, and in what seemed like betrayal, over the span of some time, Sumireko carefully wiped your experiences with her through her psychic powers, leaving you in Gensokyo without a reason you recall for having the Dai.

RinDai: You continued to accompany Rin for some time, helping her become more willing to be social. Not wanting to stay in the Fairy Village, Rin left it. She seems to frequent the Human Village, however, you don't believe she has achieved a proper home yet...

ExperiDai: After speaking to all of your team's members and not getting much anywhere, you defaulted back to Rinnosuke some time after watching Reimu and Rumia's battle. However, you were appalled to see him repairing the shrine maiden's clothes, and guilted him into helping you with yours. The plan wasn't thought through well however, and you hardly made any outfit progress... You gave up after a while, ceasing from bothering him for Alice instead, along with AliDai. With the tools and aid finally, you began to make progress...

MakaiDais: Although you spent a bit of time talking about worlds and goddess powers, Shinki took you up on your challenge of hugging her as long as you could. Eventually, you were made to leave before you "turn into Miasma", which you're almost certain is a lie and can't happen.

Although you note to make Indiana's spellcard, you never get to it, having your manifestations too busy for the strongest fairy fusion.

Prime: The three of you returned to your children with the news, explaining it to them as well. Although you believed it'd get better each time she awoke, the baby's flower actually worsened. Determined, you used magic to ensure it's, and her, health. The condition stopped, and the flower as well as the baby began to show healthy patterns.
Lucien and Belgrade both became comfortable with their abilities, frequenting others to learn more. You made sure they don't focus too much on magic, and also visit social places too.
Although not a direct part of your family, Yaia continued to grow healthily. You still have hopes that she'll become a youkai, and with info from other animal youkai, it seems entirely possible.
Ruukoto, already near the mansion, began to improve her maid skills there, also earning you the occasional money to use in donations or necessities.
The treehouse was eventually finished. However, it felt very lonely at the Misty Lake with nearly all the fairies either in the Village or the Mansion... You wonder if it was worth all of the work put in when your home in the village is much greater...

The end has been reached. How was the ride? Did you want to ride again? Did you scream? Was it just repeating loops? Ask questions and receive answers in the Q&A with the last 25 posts.

If you have nothing to think of, then; What were your estimates for how long this would be? Mine probably doesn't count, being the GM and all...

You don't need to read this part. It's seriously unnecessary to know and you'd be much better off not reading it. If you do though, well, I told you so. Lily's arms won't forgive you for it though.
Spoiler:
I told you not you didn't need to read this. If you ask in Q&A, I might tell you. It's about the newborn, but at any rate, it'll be sort of revealed in the next Dai-Quest, if there is a sequel.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #976 on: September 16, 2017, 01:43:17 AM »
I don’t really have too much to say here, at least in terms of assessing things and people and the game and whatnot.

I will say, at least, that in my fifteen years of forum gaming, I have never once seen a player base treat a GM with so little respect. Even my years with The Werewolf Game/Mafia never game anywhere this close. I’ve seem GMs punish/remove players and/or abandon games for substantially less than what happened over these past eighteen months. I’m not going to bother trying to list particular things because it wasn’t worth keeping track (and listing things runs the risk of arguing back and forth on specific points, thereby losing sight of the greater picture), but I hope life lessons were learned over time, at least. My apologies for you having to go through everything you did. (Perhaps unsurprisingly, the player base treated itself with only barely more respect than it treated the GM, but that’s not really worth discussing.)

A big thank you to Mini for running this, especially given the circumstances (both in-game and, as described above, out-of-game). On top of all the normal praises a parser deserves for completing a game, the improv job and efforts to keep everything glued together when above and beyond. Not to mention all the times you basically played by yourself with all the Beats. I’m glad you’re continuing on with Alice and Seija, and I hope you pop into the next Purvis game for longer than the first half of the first thread. :V

EDIT: Also, my favorite part of the ending was where I snatched up a valid relationship with the Taoist fusion at the very last second despite SumiDai and RikaDai getting forced out of theirs by unfortunate circumstances. 8)

A handful of curiosities, if I may:

> Which disasters were planned from the beginning, which were planned based on the course of the game, and which just came about of our own mistakes?
> What was the intended solution to Shinny getting telefragged?
> Why did the Japanese police officer have a Western name? <_<
> What did we do or think to make Satori think we wanted to murder her?
> If we built up the requisite amount of faith, could we have actually mentally subjugated Yukari? If so, how would she have behaved?
> If we had simply left Mikey alone once he got back to the outside world, would he have been fine, or would he have been subject to further disaster?
> What actually happened to Secunde and Diana after the Rin Satsuki accident?
> What happened to the cops in the accident that wiped out our Bug?
> Was it possible to convince Eiki to let us inside her?
> Was Reimu x Kasen possible? If not, were there any realistic Reimu options outside of Marisa?
> Related to the above: was Reimu x Daiyousei possible, after it was first mentioned to Kono?
> How did Doremy's body hold up after all those changes?
> How did Tokiko take to growing more arms and more chests?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 02:12:24 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #977 on: September 16, 2017, 03:13:33 AM »
I wanted this to be a super huge achievement for me where I also reveal that I won an hero design contest by the GM's of this online game... But me and a couple of people who many people think did spectacularly didn't even place, and as I should've realized by the previous outfit design that still won with blatent plagiarizing against the rules; the GM's suck at that sort of thing.
Out of that rant, let's get back to this.
A big thank you to Mini for running this, especially given the circumstances (both in-game and, as described above, out-of-game). On top of all the normal praises a parser deserves for completing a game, the improv job and efforts to keep everything glued together when above and beyond. Not to mention all the times you basically played by yourself with all the Beats. I?m glad you?re continuing on with Alice and Seija, and I hope you pop into the next Purvis game for longer than the first half of the first thread. :V

EDIT: Also, my favorite part of the ending was where I snatched up a valid relationship with the Taoist fusion at the very last second despite SumiDai and RikaDai getting forced out of theirs by unfortunate circumstances. 8)
Maybe it's me just being more tolerable to stuff and trying to have a good time with all the players. Everyone wanted to play too, so I couldn't just kick them out. Or at least, I don't want to kick anyone out.
The Purvisverse is intimidating. I've heard about how it's recommended that you go through all of it or something. @_@ I can't even join that fate thing because I never got into the series... Maybe I'll be able to accompany you big shots through a quest one day though...

I considered RikaDai's relationship. With not killing, but dooming your counterpart in another world, bringing multiple people back to life, and changing a lot of stuff in general there, Daiyousei's actions were practically criminal level in the scientists eyes...

> Which disasters were planned from the beginning, which were planned based on the course of the game, and which just came about of our own mistakes?
> PainYousei (The MiracleGro's origin) wasn't a mistake, but the pain was supposed to happen when you went through with it. PainLily was something you players caused by your own mistakes. The hypervessel residents starting things was planned for the most part. Edit this and mention more disastors, and I will tell you which was which. Few were actually planned, btw.

> What was the intended solution to Shinny getting telefragged?
> Why did the Japanese police officer have a Western name? <_<
> What did we do or think to make Satori think we wanted to murder her?
> If we built up the requisite amount of faith, could we have actually mentally subjugated Yukari? If so, how would she have behaved?
> If we had simply left Mikey alone once he got back to the outside world, would he have been fine, or would he have been subject to further disaster?
> What actually happened to Secunde and Diana after the Rin Satsuki accident?
> What happened to the cops in the accident that wiped out our Bug?
> Was it possible to convince Eiki to let us inside her?
> Was Reimu x Kasen possible? If not, were there any realistic Reimu options outside of Marisa?
> Related to the above: was Reimu x Daiyousei possible, after it was first mentioned to Kono?
> How did Doremy's body hold up after all those changes?
> How did Tokiko take to growing more arms and more chests?
> Warping directly into Shinny telefragged, and she was gone. Because of how quickly you decided to fix it, I did not plan for if a character would take notice, and how they would react (like if they'd try to help somehow). Since it was near the start of fusion, correcting Daiyousei from warping completely, to warping her life energy wasn't done.
> Micheal's last name was going to be Misuto. No one asked, no one received. Don't name your children Amaterasu, Quetzalcoatl or similar please guys... Mainly though, I may not the best with names...
> Koishi was there as well. It was the mindset of kill or be killed with the power the two of you possessed at the time. One simple trip to the past is possibly all it would've took.
> Yes. She would do as you'd tell her to, however, she would also try and find a way to get rid of you or stop you, which likely would've happened fast.
> I'd like a link to which time you're referring to, if you don't mind.
> Thanks to Rin, they were forgotten. Rin without her erhu trick was just that person that didn't exist. Those two, obviously without the trick, share such a fate.
> Gapped. Was Yukari's timing in her appearance not suspicious? Surely the disappearance shortly before your bug ceasing was.
> No.
> Yes.
> Yes.

> Doremy was left with the enhancements after digesting the two new additions. As per what was eaten, these enhancements were large, to say the least.
> Confused, before taking time to use them, and becoming welcoming of them.
Dead for a while, worrying about Newborn.

Also feeling betrayed.
What are you talking about? Things ended on good notes~ ♫
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 03:47:50 AM by Neovereign »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #978 on: September 16, 2017, 03:26:35 AM »
What are you talking about? Things ended on good notes~ ♫

I know they did... but i at least wish Sumireko had been straight with it, instead of just doing it like that, how did she feel doing such though ? May i at least know that ? Is it something that will permanently haunt her ?

Not to mention Rikadai might as well commit suicide now.

I'm still glad i was a part of it, but now i must recover.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #979 on: September 16, 2017, 03:58:24 AM »
WARNING!
A HUGE BATTLESHIP:

Naz's Questions and Challenges
IS APPROACHING FAST!

>The question probably on everyone's mind: How was the quest ORIGINALLY supposed to go and when did it derail into this wild ride?

>What caused the baby's (AKA Aiko) flower to wilt?

>What would've happened if we let that initial group of men come to us after saving Yaia?

>Just what was that weird void that showed up when we attempted to rewind time in the outside world around the time we rescued Micheal. Why did it appear and why didn't we see it again?

>Speaking of Micheal. What was his fate after we were barred from seeing him?

>Whatever happened to that group of officers we failed to save? Did Yukari kill them?

>What was the nightmare sequence we had when we went to sleep after our first fusion with Koa? Was it just a nightmare? Was is caused by something else? Was it a premonition of a bad future?

>What were the possible bad endings we could've had, if any? Aside from obvious Mimi-chan impact and pissing off Yukari.

>What became of Ananassa and Fragaria? Did they ever return to the village, even to visit? Does Yumemi treat them like daughters?

>Were are relations with our followers permanently damaged after placing the sign in the village? Or did they recover soon after we removed the sign and apologized?
---------------------------------

>SOUNDTRACK REQUEST (What BGMs of your choosing would suit these moments? Optional challenge thing.):
(Tracks might not necessarily be in order of appearance, since I'm going from memory.)
Mini here editing to add links and additions
>>01. Theme of Daiyousei Quest
>>02. Biggerer ~ Growth Magic Discovery Go!
>>03. Matchmaker
>>05. Revolutionary Process ~ Theme of Fusion
>>06. Break time. ~ Thoughtscape.
>>09. Super Fairy Under Six Minds ~ Theme of Indiana
>>10. Playing with the Black-White ~ Versus Marisa
>>11. Glamourous Witch ~ Versus Glamourous Marisa

>>15. S-She's moving! ~ Theme of Belgrade
>>16. Flight of the Good Fairies ~ To Nameless Hill!
>>17. The Outside World.
>>18. A Cat Called Yaia
>>19. The Police Station
>>20. Journey to the Center of the Wicked Hermit
>>21. Logic Bomb ~ Hypervessel Theme
>>23. Bitch get out the way! ~ Versus Mary
>>24. Episode Marisa
>>25. Stop Mimi-chan!!
>>28. Devil in a kiddie pool ~ Theme of Lucien
>>29. Birth of a Goddess
>>34. Well, This is How My Story Ends ~ Rin End.
>>35. There may be a chance after all! ~ Rin Begin.
>>45. Alternate World Crisis/Senseless Persistence ~ Seija's Army

>>47. Blossoms of Love/Nothing purer ~ Birth of Aiko
>>48. We'll be done some time... ~ Eiki's Ultimatum
>>49. Paradise ~ Daiyousei's World
>>50. Warm Feelings of Proposaling ~ End of Daiyousei Quest
>>Unused. Should I be here? ~ Twilight Bar

*shot*

>BONUS SCENE REQUEST: Wedding Day.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:11:26 PM by Neovereign »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #980 on: September 16, 2017, 04:36:58 AM »
I know they did... but i at least wish Sumireko had been straight with it, instead of just doing it like that, how did she feel doing such though ? May i at least know that ? Is it something that will permanently haunt her ?

Not to mention Rikadai might as well commit suicide now.

I'm still glad i was a part of it, but now i must recover.
She did not feel good about it, but felt it'd make things better. It is not something that will permanently haunt her however
Spoiler:
WARNING!
A HUGE BATTLESHIP:

Naz's Questions and Challenges
IS APPROACHING FAST!

>The question probably on everyone's mind: How was the quest ORIGINALLY supposed to go and when did it derail into this wild ride?

>What caused the baby's (AKA Aiko) flower to wilt?

>What would've happened if we let that initial group of men come to us after saving Yaia?

>Just what was that weird void that showed up when we attempted to rewind time in the outside world around the time we rescued Micheal. Why did it appear and why didn't we see it again?

>Speaking of Micheal. What was his fate after we were barred from seeing him?

>Whatever happened to that group of officers we failed to save? Did Yukari kill them?

>What was the nightmare sequence we had when we went to sleep after our first fusion with Koa? Was it just a nightmare? Was is caused by something else? Was it a premonition of a bad future?

>What were the possible bad endings we could've had, if any? Aside from obvious Mimi-chan impact and pissing off Yukari.

>What became of Ananassa and Fragaria? Did they ever return to the village, even to visit? Does Yumemi treat them like daughters?

>Were are relations with our followers permanently damaged after placing the sign in the village? Or did they recover soon after we removed the sign and apologized?
> At first, it was to be after filling Misty Lake back with fairies since the mansion was enlisting many of them. Then I believe it became the hypervessel... Needless to say, we were all wanting more...

> T-The baby sleeping, of course.

> You would've round the corner to the alley, resulting in a dead end. The men would have cornered you, and you would be questioned as to where the cat came from, leading to questioning about just how it survived it's previous state minutes ago. Talking your way out may have been possible. If you revealed magic or spoke of it, they'd ask you to stay, likely lying about getting you someone that could provide you with help taking care of the kitten/Yaia. Cops would arrive and you would have been seen long enough to be recognized easily. Things could keep going from there, but even still, it might've been possible to escape. In short, they weren't a game over.

Rewinding time in Gensokyo was different from rewinding time in Alt Gensokyo, which wasn't even possible. Consider rewinding time in the real world, another different place...

He was to be questioned and watched for the suspicious case he was in.

Wow check out Naz all ready for OutsideWorldname pending Quest :P
No she did not.

It was just a nightmare.

RIN END likely if not for Koishi...
If for whatever reason, you screwed up hella bad and clipped Kaisu into the ground during her and the mistress's fight.
Breaking the barrier through that bigness at the shrine could have led to one, but you would likely have managed to be spared.
FLAN END without Sakuya's aid.

Yumemi seems to treat them well. Whenever the hypervessel crew is in Gensokyo, the two may visit the village.

No. It came and went surprisingly fast.

> You did not receive enough points for a bonus scene...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:48:07 AM by Neovereign »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #981 on: September 16, 2017, 04:50:08 AM »
Spoiler:
>Okay... what happened to Aiko ? Is she still alive ?
The answer to that question... is yes.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 04:52:39 AM by Neovereign »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #982 on: September 16, 2017, 04:55:27 AM »

I do not have any questions... Well... I forgot them... Mea culpaaa!

I will be sincere with everyone here. I will speak it loud and clear. The very first reason for me to join this forums was because I saw how much fun one can get at Rumia's and when I saw DaiQuest I was like 'holy hell this is so entertaining. I want to participate in something like this too...'
This was quite entertaining. If you guys notice, it was the Quest I had most attention on. Heck, even sometimes I neglected my own Quest just to have a parse in this one. I even stayed up late at night because tough situations! Here, I realized how much I love text adventures.

And I must ask something to the player base... No, to everyone in general. Mini included:

> Did you expected a fourth player to join after so many parts?

Honestly, I wasn't. Or well, not too soon. I started to read DaiQuest after it was on... part 17? I don't even remember. What I remember, though is the very first 'harsh' discussion I saw was the Youmu 'dream rape' matter. I thiiink I had a post of participation? Dunno'...

I stopped reading DaiQuest since part 8. But not because it was boring or anything but because I didn't wanted to read that and 10+ other parts just to get into the game. Then, a flash of inspiration came:
'Screw it! I will bump into the game without knowing anything of the past 10+ parts! Let it be whatever God wants!'
And there I was! A newbie idiot not knowing what was happening!
Bit by bit I started to get the grip on it... and then I made my first Dai. Yes, the ever-loving 'ExperiDai'!
Okay no...
The reason that ExperiDai stayed with that name was mainly because for pure affection. I mean, even if she wasn't my main Dai, it was still the first I made a manifestation of! Can you blame me?
Things were advancing until I got out of control, much like everyone did (Still love you guys). Dais here, Dais there. Explosions! Bigness! Growing! Warping! Time stopping! Bugging! Fusion! Hentai adventures! Fairies! Children! Dimension travelling! World creation! Everything was out of control! And you know what? I enjoyed it! Hell yeah I did!

I don't regret nothing with KokoDaaaai!!!

Without further ado:

> Thank you, Mini. For making such a fun game and trying to please the player's desires as much as you could. Even if they sometimes upsetted you, you still did it. Not like you had too, but even so you decided to do it. I can't even find words enough to praise you for making me enjoy a reading.
> Thank you, Raf. For being a really nice fellow player.
> Thank you, Nazgul. I admit you were quick-witted. In tough situations you were able to react very quickly, already thinking about ideas on how to resolve them. I was impressed how long your commands could get for the sake of resolving the issue at hand.
> Thank you, Kilga...
For...
Uh...
L-Let me check...
For making me laugh to my heart content with your variety of shenanigans :P
Nah! Joke! That's not all! Thank you for being a smart-phoneass in certain situations. I must admit that you are quick-witted and well prepared for things. You indeed saved us in tough situations. ... And the shenanigans thing is for real :P
> And thank you to all the rest of players who participated at the DaiQuest! Even to you, bystanders! Nothing would please us more than know that you enjoye the tale we weaved!

I'm going to cry. This is too much sugar. Cut. Cut!

Damn, with all of this, I don't feel like I helped too much in this Quest... I somewhat feel that most what I did was idle around with other characters and nothing else :V

This will be probably my last post in this Quest. Unless I come up with any questions or I want just to post non-relevant to annoy people muehehe~

Once again, thank you for making me enjoy this story.

And now, I guess it's time to lower the curtains on this ta-

"The end... You say...?"

"You know... if this is indeed the time where the universe of this fairy comes to a halt for now... Then I'm afraid you are wrong."

This feeling... is...

"After all, if that was true, I wouldn't exist. Would I? Please, I ask to you to not be so mean."

... The mystery... must be... revealed...

"And the truth must see the light. I trust you."

Come. Try to remember.

"Remember... how this world is full of-"

SINS.

"I think she's cranky..."
"You think so?"
"Yes. I bet she's some rich girl who yells to her parents for not buying her what she wants."
"Bet she does. Hey, what if she gives money to the teachers?! Maybe that's why she's so good!"
"Right!"
"And also she's so cold with almost everyone! Just what's wrong with her?!"
"Bitch..."
"Why can't she leave?"
"Rich pig..."

===

"Double D's! Oh dear, oh deeear! No! I am wrong! What I am saying? Those are TRIPLE D's! Such amount of hugeness can't be permissibleee!"
"I sometimes wonder what kind of relation you two have..."

===

"... She's the sister I looove so much. I love her so much that I would rather have her sleep peacefully and never wake up. Her name is Mima."

===

"Oh god! OH DEAR! MY LOOOVE! I MISSED YOU SO MUUUCH!"
"The heck?! YOU?!"
"I am prepared, dear! I want to have all of your babies very soon! ❤"
"WHAT?!"
"Don't be shy! I bet you also enjoyed those ti-"
"WHAAAT?!"

... How obscene~

===

"I will explain you diverse scenarios in succession. And then you will have to point out a culprit out of the names I gave you. You can use process of elimination, and you can take your time. But you will have to solve it in an hour or so. Have in mind that, whoever you point as the culprit, I will judge your answer, and for every incorrect answer, I will---..."

"Well then... Who's the culprit?"

===

Like a graceful leave, the majestic figure comes down the stairs. The Only and One. The greatest of all of them. The one that was cursed to stay on the chair of spectator due to her immense power.
The Only and One.
The Supreme Being.
The Creator.

===

"... So as I pray..."

Heavenly Cross.

Nice to see you, players. My name is Tashi, and I present to you the surprise I've been talking about all this time.
Cross Quest.

This is what happens when I have my imagination fly around freely.

Previously, an agreement with the parser of this game has been discussed between the two of us. I asked him certain things, and he answered certain things. One of those things I said, specifically, was, and I quote:

I'm not really sure if I have to include B as well, since I didn't really thought about it... I think you can include that too, but not too sure.

What's this, you ask?
Mini, you probably can guess what is this all about... but not quite it. After thinking really hard about it, I came to a decision.
It had to be done, and because I liked this game so much.
This... are the true colors of Hikikomori Quest.
Yes, this is what Hikikomori Quest was all about. Since the very beginning, the main objective was reaching Heavenly Cross.

What is this 'Cross'?

I intend to, from now on, run a series of quests that will have the story/elements of OTHER Quests 'crossed' with the story that the specific 'Cross Quest' is about (I create a story and I add elements or fuse the story of other Quests to the one I created to expand it even more). In this case, like I said, Hikikomori Quest's true colors are Heavenly Cross... and in other words, Hikikomori Quest is just a prologue to what Heavenly Cross is (Yes, 14 parts of prologue). AND IN OTHER WORDS, the universe of DaiQuest that Mini created will be one of the quests participating. This isn't a sequel of DQ, by the way. This is some sort of retelling.

However!

Running the exact same game would be boring, right?
That's why, as I add Quests to any Cross Quest I make, the elements/story will be slightly altered to be fitting. And even more importantly... I AM the parser in this chaos I just created. Therefore, things might be... ... 'my style', muehehe~~~
I do still wonder how is it to have two GM's.

Of course, credits will be given to whoever had his Quest added. For the sake of not spoiling which Quests are in, this will be more likely be done at the ending of the Cross Quest in hand. However, this is a special exception (and it's already clear at HikiQuest).
Now, all of the HikiQuest players know why elements of DaiQuest were added to it. This is it.

TL;DR:
Heavenly Cross is the result of HikiQuest and DaiQuest being fused into a single story.
But who knows if there are more Quests in it that I didn't told you about~...?

This was also the reason why I made certain commands that seemed completely strange. I even did, if you recall correctly, one where I said it wasn't parse-able.

If indeed Heavenly Cross comes to light after Hikikomori Quest ends (which, to spoil some of you
Spoiler:
is actually at some parses of finishing)
I don't know how I will do for the possible new players to resume 14 parts to them... but I will do my best.

... Ergo. Either if this works or fails, I still enjoyed this game. That's an unshakeable truth!

Have a good night, everyone~

--Tashi ❤
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:40:35 AM by Tashi »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #983 on: September 16, 2017, 05:24:19 AM »
Not a question, but an observation:

I'm pretty sure this quest is a record holder on Rumia's for it's sheer post length compared to that of other quests. It might very well be the longest quest in terms of sheer post length in Rumia's. Ever. (Nearing approximately 35000 posts as I speak.)

If someone who has been in Rumia's for a long time (Kilga probably, maybe Pesco) can confirm this, well... How would it feel for you, Miniking? lol

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #984 on: September 16, 2017, 05:28:39 AM »
Well, that makes me glad I held my tongue on Discord when discussing what could possibly take a post so long.

Naz: Most likely, though in my observational experience most games aren't quite as sandboxy as this one turned into.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #985 on: September 16, 2017, 05:37:04 AM »
Not a question, but an observation:

I'm pretty sure this quest is a record holder on Rumia's for it's sheer post length compared to that of other quests. It might very well be the longest quest in terms of sheer post length in Rumia's. Ever. (Nearing approximately 35000 posts as I speak.)

If someone who has been in Rumia's for a long time (Kilga probably, maybe Pesco) can confirm this, well... How would it feel for you, Miniking? lol
I'm having fun trying to find songs to fit situations, but that's delaying getting to Tashi's questions~ I'm pretty bad at this though as it's not only my first time, but I also know few songs...
But I used to have the mindset that it being so long would seem bad to others. In honesty I'd kind of want the next Dai-Quest (again, if there is another) to be eternal...
Heavenly Cross.

Nice to see you, players. My name is Tashi, and I present to you the surprise I've been talking about all this time.
Cross Quest.

This is what happens when I have my imagination fly around freely.

Previously, an agreement with the parser of this game has been discussed between the two of us. I asked him certain things, and he answered certain things. One of those things I said, specifically, was, and I quote:

What's this, you ask?
Mini, you probably can guess what is this all about... but not quite it. After thinking really hard about it, I came to a decision.
It had to be done, and because I liked this game so much.
This... are the true colors of Hikikomori Quest.
Yes, this is what Hikikomori Quest was all about. Since the very beginning, the main objective was reaching Heavenly Cross.

What is this 'Cross'?

I intend to, from now on, run a series of quests that will have the story/elements of OTHER Quests 'crossed' with the story that the specific 'Cross Quest' is about (I create a story and I add elements or fuse the story of other Quests to the one I created to expand it even more). In this case, like I said, Hikikomori Quest's true colors are Heavenly Cross... and in other words, Hikikomori Quest is just a prologue to what Heavenly Cross is (Yes, 14 parts of prologue). AND IN OTHER WORDS, the universe of DaiQuest that Mini created will be one of the quests participating. This isn't a sequel of DQ, by the way. This is some sort of retelling.

However!

Running the exact same game would be boring, right?
That's why, as I add Quests to any Cross Quest I make, the elements/story will be slightly altered to be fitting. And even more importantly... I AM the parser in this chaos I just created. Therefore, things might be... ... 'my style', muehehe~~~
I do still wonder how is it to have two GM's.

Of course, credits will be given to whoever had his Quest added. For the sake of not spoiling which Quests are in, this will be more likely be done at the ending of the Cross Quest in hand. However, this is a special exception (and it's already clear at HikiQuest).
Now, all of the HikiQuest players know why elements of DaiQuest were added to it. This is it.

TL;DR:
Heavenly Cross is the result of HikiQuest and DaiQuest being fused into a single story.
But who knows if there are more Quests in it that I didn't told you about~...?

This was also the reason why I made certain commands that seemed completely strange. I even did, if you recall correctly, one where I said it wasn't parse-able.

If indeed Heavenly Cross comes to light after Hikikomori Quest ends (which, to spoil some of you
Spoiler:
is actually at some parses of finishing)
I don't know how I will do for the possible new players to resume 14 parts to them... but I will do my best.[/center]

... Ergo. Either if this works or fails, I still enjoyed this game. That's an unshakeable truth!

Have a good night, everyone~

--Tashi ❤
It'll be interesting to take part in something I made (even if it's different from it's origin). It'd be like a creator coming down and living as a being similar to the creations already made.

I do not have any questions... Well... I forgot them... Mea culpaaa!

I will be sincere with everyone here. I will speak it loud and clear. The very first reason for me to join this forums was because I saw how much fun one can get at Rumia's and when I saw DaiQuest I was like 'holy hell this is so entertaining. I want to participate in something like this too...'
This was quite entertaining. If you guys notice, it was the Quest I had most attention on. Heck, even sometimes I neglected my own Quest just to have a parse in this one. I even stayed up late at night because tough situations! Here, I realized how much I love text adventures.

And I must ask something to the player base... No, to everyone in general. Mini included:

> Did you expected a fourth player to join after so many parts?

Honestly, I wasn't. Or well, not too soon. I started to read DaiQuest after it was on... part 17? I don't even remember. What I remember, though is the very first 'harsh' discussion I saw was the Youmu 'dream rape' matter. I thiiink I had a post of participation? Dunno'...

I stopped reading DaiQuest since part 8. But not because it was boring or anything but because I didn't wanted to read that and 10+ other parts just to get into the game. Then, a flash of inspiration came:
'Screw it! I will bump into the game without knowing anything of the past 10+ parts! Let it be whatever God wants!'
And there I was! A newbie idiot not knowing what was happening!
Bit by bit I started to get the grip on it... and then I made my first Dai. Yes, the ever-loving 'ExperiDai'!
Okay no...
The reason that ExperiDai stayed with that name was mainly because for pure affection. I mean, even if she wasn't my main Dai, it was still the first I made a manifestation of! Can you blame me?
Things were advancing until I got out of control, much like everyone did (Still love you guys). Dais here, Dais there. Explosions! Bigness! Growing! Warping! Time stopping! Bugging! Fusion! Hentai adventures! Fairies! Children! Dimension travelling! World creation! Everything was out of control! And you know what? I enjoyed it! Hell yeah I did!

I don't regret nothing with KokoDaaaai!!!

Without further ado:

> Thank you, Mini. For making such a fun game and trying to please the player's desires as much as you could. Even if they sometimes upsetted you, you still did it. Not like you had too, but even so you decided to do it. I can't even find words enough to praise you for making me enjoy a reading.
> Thank you, Raf. For being a really nice fellow player.
> Thank you, Nazgul. I admit you were quick-witted. In tough situations you were able to react very quickly, already thinking about ideas on how to resolve them. I was impressed how long your commands could get for the sake of resolving the issue at hand.
> Thank you, Kilga...
For...
Uh...
L-Let me check...
For making me laugh to my heart content with your variety of shenanigans :P
Nah! Joke! That's not all! Thank you for being a smart-phoneass in certain situations. I must admit that you are quick-witted and well prepared for things. You indeed saved us in tough situations. ... And the shenanigans thing is for real :P
> And thank you to all the rest of players who participated at the DaiQuest! Even to you, bystanders! Nothing would please us more than know that you enjoye the tale we weaved!

I'm going to cry. This is too much sugar. Cut. Cut!

Damn, with all of this, I don't feel like I helped too much in this Quest... I somewhat feel that most what I did was idle around with other characters and nothing else :V

This will be probably my last post in this Quest. Unless I come up with any questions or I want just to post non-relevant to annoy people muehehe~

Once again, thank you for making me enjoy this story.
Thanks for participating. I didn't expect people to join since it was already underway. But I didn't expect people to drop out either...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 05:44:33 AM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #986 on: September 16, 2017, 05:39:15 AM »
In honesty I'd kind of want the next Dai-Quest (again, if there is another) to be eternal...

Doremy Devouring Whole Planets And Hatate And Youmu Absorbing Other Planets Into Their Chests While Luna Grows So Large As To Replace Them 2K17

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #987 on: September 16, 2017, 05:41:10 AM »
Doremy Devouring Whole Planets And Hatate And Youmu Absorb Other Planets Into Their Chests While Luna Grows So Large As To Replace Them 2K17
*While Dai Chan journeys to Youmu's heart through the milk ducts of her giant breasts

*stabbed*

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #988 on: September 16, 2017, 05:43:00 AM »
I am admittedly rather curious what the result would have been if HamiDai had gone on a Journey To The Center Of The Woman and end it by body-part-fusioning with her heart.

Fake Edit: Actually...

> What would have happened if HamiDai had gone on a Journey To The Center Of The Woman and end it by body-part-fusioning with her heart?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #989 on: September 16, 2017, 05:47:35 AM »
All of you know when I said I was giving the good nights because I was going to sleep? HAH!

In honesty I'd kind of want the next Dai-Quest (again, if there is another) to be eternal...

Rin's Guinea Pig Experiment With Sekibanki's Rolling Drill Head Pierces Heavens Looking For Tenshi And Iku While Gengetsu And Mugetsu Join On Their Adventure.

OH MY YES!